#91 2014-10-05 18:08:04

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Android Safari 4.0

Re: Its Eid tomorrow !!!

YT wrote:
Hemnes wrote:

new teroristic act happened in Chechnya, and i must say: f*ck muslims, they are all monkeys that want to destroy Earth

+1  for ur ignorance! smile

Stupid russki, stop drinking Ivan...

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#92 2014-10-05 18:38:02

Hemnes
Player
Russia
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 37.0

ancient evil is waking up

#93 2014-10-05 19:00:41

dary
Player
Website
OS X Safari 5.1

YT wrote:
mccrank wrote:
YT wrote:

Killing animals is not right as they are living things but then what about plants?? Aren't plants living things too??

What is the concept of shariah in ur mind can u explain??
If u havent read thw Quran then how come do u criticise it??
Yes i have read the Quran..

Compare plants with animals is just a stupid argument. Ok sorry, it was rather a question, but seriously. wink
First of all, animals have emotions like we got. They feel pain, they are sad or they are happy, like you and me. Do you hear a plant screaming? If so, give me some of your drugs. lol
Furthermore, we need food to survive. If i needed meat to survive, i would eat it. But i don't need it, cause or supermarkets full of other things.

I didn't read the Quran, but it wouldn't change much. I just hear stories from a muslim who read the Quran and Sharia. For him i am a heathen who will go to hell, unless they proselytize me. And we have here a lot of stupid Salafists who are preaching their bullshit. There was also some idiots who called themself Sharia Police... they waited in front of discos or whatever to the mostly turkish looking people, that it is wrong what they are doing.

A story about Sharia: The Quran says, that you are not allowed to eat pork right? The Sharia says, that you are not allowed to work somewhere or buy somewhere, where they are selling pork. So this muslim guy i know who worked in a kitchen quitted his job, cause they worked with pork. And he don't buy anything from a supermarket anymore, where they sell pork.

plants do have feelings .. if u cant hear them cry or scream doesn't mean they don't feel anything... a paralysed person also cant express his/her feeling.. a deaf n dumb person also cant express his/her feeling too so is it right to kill him/her just because he/she cant express what they feel??

Just for your info plants do feel, go n search for mimosa plant...it will give u a glimpse of it..

Those who force believers of other religions to accept Islam is totally wrong n prohibited in Islam too..

My advice to u is just read the Quran once ...

No one prohibits to read the Shariah as it is derived from the Quran

Yes thats true... Islam prohibits consumption of pork meat n alcohol...

I will read it one day. But which version?

And yes, i think plants have feelings too, but they have no emotions like we have.

There are people who only eat fruits which fall from trees. ^^

But the most people use you argument to troll vegetarians.

Last edited by dary (2014-10-05 19:06:00)

#94 2014-10-05 19:10:01

dary
Player
Website
OS X Safari 5.1

Hemnes wrote:

new teroristic act happened in Chechnya, and i must say: f*ck muslims, they are all monkeys that want to destroy Earth

There are also "normal" muslims. You mean islamists...

I think "normal" muslims should do more public relation to tell the world, that they have to do with those idiots. This is one thing i miss a bit.

#95 2014-10-06 08:03:43

YT
United Arab Emirates
Android Chrome 28.0

mccrank wrote:
Hemnes wrote:

There are also "normal" muslims. You mean islamists...

I think "normal" muslims should do more public relation to tell the world, that they have to do with those idiots. This is one thing i miss a bit.

Here .. u guys really need to see this video

Terrorists Do Not Know Islam!!: http://youtu.be/dxelJ6ADGes

#96 2014-10-06 08:07:45

YT
United Arab Emirates
Android Chrome 28.0

mccrank wrote:
YT wrote:
mccrank wrote:

Compare plants with animals is just a stupid argument. Ok sorry, it was rather a question, but seriously. wink
First of all, animals have emotions like we got. They feel pain, they are sad or they are happy, like you and me. Do you hear a plant screaming? If so, give me some of your drugs. lol
Furthermore, we need food to survive. If i needed meat to survive, i would eat it. But i don't need it, cause or supermarkets full of other things.

I didn't read the Quran, but it wouldn't change much. I just hear stories from a muslim who read the Quran and Sharia. For him i am a heathen who will go to hell, unless they proselytize me. And we have here a lot of stupid Salafists who are preaching their bullshit. There was also some idiots who called themself Sharia Police... they waited in front of discos or whatever to the mostly turkish looking people, that it is wrong what they are doing.

A story about Sharia: The Quran says, that you are not allowed to eat pork right? The Sharia says, that you are not allowed to work somewhere or buy somewhere, where they are selling pork. So this muslim guy i know who worked in a kitchen quitted his job, cause they worked with pork. And he don't buy anything from a supermarket anymore, where they sell pork.

plants do have feelings .. if u cant hear them cry or scream doesn't mean they don't feel anything... a paralysed person also cant express his/her feeling.. a deaf n dumb person also cant express his/her feeling too so is it right to kill him/her just because he/she cant express what they feel??

Just for your info plants do feel, go n search for mimosa plant...it will give u a glimpse of it..

Those who force believers of other religions to accept Islam is totally wrong n prohibited in Islam too..

My advice to u is just read the Quran once ...

No one prohibits to read the Shariah as it is derived from the Quran

Yes thats true... Islam prohibits consumption of pork meat n alcohol...

And yes, i think plants have feelings too, but they have no emotions like we have.

There are people who only eat fruits which fall from trees. ^^

But the most people use you argument to troll vegetarians.

Well i would say they have emotions too.. its just that we dont know about em smile ...

there's only one version if Quran .. i have heard some people have come up with a fake version too but those fake versions can be distinguished easily.. smile

#97 2014-10-06 22:53:15

Syndrum²
Swaggy
Netherlands
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 37.0

mccrank wrote:

do not read translated version unless he has a quality mark smile

#98 2014-10-07 18:38:26

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows XP Firefox 32.0

I have a question for the muslims here. I've always wondered something. Sometimes when I see things from middle eastern countries and/or muslims they wear something like a robe. I'm not referring to what the women are wearing, but what the men are wearing. Kind of hard to explain but I'm sure you know what I mean. Anyways... does it have a significance? Does it have religious or cultural purposes? There are times where I see men wear those things and then others wear just jeans and shirts in the same place. Do certain groups choose one and the other doesn't?

#99 2014-10-07 19:53:22

YT
United Arab Emirates
Android Chrome 28.0

Sunshine wrote:

I have a question for the muslims here. I've always wondered something. Sometimes when I see things from middle eastern countries and/or muslims they wear something like a robe. I'm not referring to what the women are wearing, but what the men are wearing. Kind of hard to explain but I'm sure you know what I mean. Anyways... does it have a significance? Does it have religious or cultural purposes? There are times where I see men wear those things and then others wear just jeans and shirts in the same place. Do certain groups choose one and the other doesn't?

The white robe type dress i guess thats what u r asking about...its called "kandoora". It is their cultural dress.. nothing to do with religion

#100 2014-10-07 20:15:25

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows XP Firefox 32.0

YT wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

The white robe type dress i guess thats what u r asking about...its called "kandoora". It is their cultural dress.. nothing to do with religion

I saw them in different colors, but yes, mainly white. I just googled "kandoora." That's exactly what I was talking about. Thanks for answering my question smile

#101 2014-10-07 20:34:09

YT
United Arab Emirates
Android Chrome 28.0

Sunshine wrote:
YT wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

I saw them in different colors, but yes, mainly white. I just googled "kandoora." That's exactly what I was talking about. Thanks for answering my question smile

welcome!!!

#102 2014-10-07 21:13:50

dary
Player
Website
OS X Safari 5.1

And what about burka? Does the Quran say you have to wear a burka?

lol

burkaterror3.jpg

#103 2014-10-08 01:24:08

YT
United Arab Emirates
Android Chrome 28.0

this sort of burka is optional i.e if the woman wants to do she can but not compulsory

In Islam women r required to do "hijab" (cover their heads/hair) n wear decent clothing which do not highlight their body features

I know there are people who have objections against burka/abaya but they forget that its the same thing what Christian nuns n Jewish women wear..

#104 2014-10-08 01:36:36

YT
United Arab Emirates
Android Chrome 28.0

2014_10_08_04_31_59_2055389707.jpg

#105 2014-10-08 01:38:26

YT
United Arab Emirates
Android Chrome 28.0