#31 2014-07-18 23:45:21

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 30.0

Re: France

You don't get it. Some people in France accused the ex-beauty queen of being "too white", this one is black enough. smile

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#32 2014-07-18 23:48:06

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Windows 7 Firefox 30.0

nämeless wrote:

You don't get it. Some people in France accused the ex-beauty queen of being "too white", this one is black enough. smile

Really? OK I don't really care about this Beauty queen thing so I don't know what happened.

Hmmm I just wonder, let's say someone has a French mother and a father from Ghana, where does he belong, France or Ghana? And why..?

#33 2014-07-19 00:04:08

s[sk]
Rival
Slovakia
Windows 7 Pale Moon 24.6

seventy wrote:

Hmmm I just wonder, let's say someone has a French mother and a father from Ghana, where does he belong, France or Ghana? And why..?

anywhere he wants given he obeys the laws of that country and tries to be an useful member of society (or at least isn't the opposite)

#34 2014-07-19 01:28:17

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Windows 7 Firefox 30.0

s[sk] wrote:
seventy wrote:

anywhere he wants given he obeys the laws of that country and tries to be an useful member of society (or at least isn't the opposite)

That would be quite nice actually.

I just did a Google search on that woman and apparently she has such a mixed background. I just wish people like tuia would lighten up a bit and not see the world through such narrow glasses.

#35 2014-07-19 01:59:15

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Android Safari 4.0

Here if mother is jews and father is arab
Sons belong to israel.

#36 2014-07-19 10:05:07

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Opera 11.64

seventy wrote:
s[sk] wrote:
seventy wrote:

That would be quite nice actually.

I just did a Google search on that woman and apparently she has such a mixed background. I just wish people like tuia would lighten up a bit and not see the world through such narrow glasses.

If it were Iran being mass flooded with immigrants from Sub-Saharan Africa, you wouldn't say that. France faces a mass immigration problem, like England, Belgium, Netherlands and rest of Europe where the european ethnic race is becoming a minority. Same is happening in North America. Not acknowledging there are different races, with different characteristics that's being narrow sighted. And besides, mass immigration creates social, economical and cultural problems. Most people do not realize that Jews are the driving force behind mass immigration and demographic genocide.

#37 2014-07-19 12:17:01

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows XP Chrome 36.0

Also north and south africa have a problem with immigrants... There are allways the same fears... "they steal our jooooooobs"

But you know, if John, Samira, Ben, Julia, Mohamed, Barbara and Robert play together in childhood, they will never have problems between their cultures.

I cant understand the yammer in other countries. Switzerland has around ~25% migrants.

Last edited by Arkos (2014-07-19 12:32:24)

#38 2014-07-19 12:28:40

Zero
Netherlands
iOS Safari

Mass immigration is a really big problem, most immigrants also do not try to blend in.
And they have a baby each year like it is some sort of contest

Last edited by Zero (2014-07-19 12:34:39)

#39 2014-07-19 12:37:28

Zero
Netherlands
iOS Safari

Arkos wrote:

You understood tongue

I got your point yes tongue

#40 2014-07-19 12:46:27

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Windows 7 Firefox 30.0

tuia wrote:

Most people do not realize that Jews are the driving force behind mass immigration and demographic genocide.

Is there anything bad the jews didn't do in your point of view? I bet when you get the flu, they are responsible too. smile

#41 2014-07-19 13:51:21

s[sk]
Rival
Slovakia
Windows 7 Pale Moon 24.6

tuia wrote:

If it were Iran being mass flooded with immigrants from Sub-Saharan Africa, you wouldn't say that. France faces a mass immigration problem, like England, Belgium, Netherlands and rest of Europe where the european ethnic race is becoming a minority. Same is happening in North America. Not acknowledging there are different races, with different characteristics that's being narrow sighted. And besides, mass immigration creates social, economical and cultural problems. Most people do not realize that Jews are the driving force behind mass immigration and demographic genocide.

tuia, really, did some jewish kid bully you in kindergarten or what?

#42 2014-07-19 13:52:14

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows XP Chrome 36.0

Zero wrote:

Mass immigration is a really big problem, most immigrants also do not try to blend in.

There's nothing against having children. My mother had 8 brothers and sisters.

The problem lies somewhere else. The problem are selfmade by the own country. In 2001 it started, as Germany broke one of the importantest rules of the EU, the Fiskalpakt. And they did it 2 times, without any punishement. (Sweden helped them). Like this, they legitimate to break the Fiskalpakt for the other countries too . When Greece was entering the EU, germany sold them Weapons for Army, even they knew, that Greece could not finance that.

At the end, the crisis is feeded by to high administration expenses, to high taxes and to high regimentation.

In a crisis the gouverment has to lower the taxes, that people have more money to spend. Second, ... the gouverment has  the responsibility to stimulate the economy.

Another problem was/is the naked sales. They can break a country's neck, as it happend with greece.

Look at Switzerland. We have 25% Migrants and no problems with economy and i guess we can handle also the discontent with migration. A good thing is, that switzerland has several parties and a mixed populace. Also is the direct democracy a good thing.

At the end, only a engaged, serious Outlander keeps his job, and there's nothing to say against, that they want the best for their familys.

The biggest problem is the formation of Ghettoes. In Düsseldorf they had a 15 Year plan. A urban sprawl of the Outlanders. And it worked. Again... when Robert, Susanna, Mohamed, Aaron, Ziva, Samira and Helene play together in the sand pit, they will never have problems bec. of their culture.

The badest example is Berlin, where you can find several Ghettos...

Last edited by Arkos (2014-07-19 15:32:26)

#43 2014-07-19 15:28:34

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Windows 7 Firefox 30.0

Arkos wrote:

The badest example is Berlin, where you can find several Ghettos...

Those Ghettoes are slowly disappearing as many Germans from other parts of the country are moving there. Best example is Kreuzberg, it's not the same today as it was maybe 20 or 30 years ago.

#44 2014-07-19 17:10:44

Zero
Netherlands
Windows 8.1 Firefox 30.0

Arkos wrote:
Zero wrote:

It actually is a problem, it is overpopulation. In 2024 their will be around 8 billion people on earth and the percentage is getting bigger everyday.

#45 2014-07-19 17:20:12

s[sk]
Rival
Slovakia
Windows 7 Pale Moon 24.6

Zero wrote:
Arkos wrote:

It actually is a problem, it is overpopulation. In 2024 their will be around 8 billion people on earth and the percentage is getting bigger everyday.

that wouldn't be a problem, this might be

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co … rowth_rate

i don't see many countries on the top positions that i feel can provide good living conditions even to their existing population
do you?

#46 2014-07-19 17:41:54

Zero
Netherlands
Windows 8.1 Firefox 30.0

s[sk] wrote:
Zero wrote:
Arkos wrote:

that wouldn't be a problem, this might be

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co … rowth_rate

i don't see many countries on the top positions that i feel can provide good living conditions even to their existing population
do you?

And then they immigrate

#47 2014-07-19 18:08:40

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows XP Chrome 36.0

And?

> Around 15% from the swiss people live in other countries.

> Most americans are migraters.

You can find this all around the world. 

If WesternWorld would not steal their resources since centuries, they would not have to leave their countries.

It needs a bit a bigger view to recognise the real problem.

If african ressources would belong to the africans, they had never to work, each one would be millionair.

2/3 of all Gold in this world came from southafrica.

Same with Iridium, Paladium, Uran, Copper, Aluminium, etc, etc., etc., etc., Means you couldn't walk on street with a nice Mobil without african Iridium and Paladium. You wouldn't have cheap electricity in your house, ... etc. etc.

Last edited by Arkos (2014-07-19 18:16:34)

#48 2014-07-19 22:52:28

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 22.0

Arkos wrote:

And?

Do you mean people who live in US but are not born here? If so, then i don't think that's right. If you mean like previous generations came from other places, then definitely.

#49 2014-07-19 23:42:58

s[sk]
Rival
Slovakia
Windows 7 Pale Moon 24.6

Arkos wrote:

If african ressources would belong to the africans, they had never to work, each one would be millionair.

or there would be some really wealthy "sheikhs" (or tribe leaders, whatever) and the rest would be an uneducated mass

#50 2014-07-20 00:04:12

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows XP Chrome 36.0

The colonial powers showed them how money rules the world.

As i said. All is selfmade. The bumerang allways comes back.

Before Sadam Hussein toke over the power, America, France and England organized 7 putches against the legitim Gouverment in Irak. Money for drilling rights. They made Sadam, as they made Osama.

Same happend in Afrika, same happend in El Salvador, same happend all around the world. Money for Drilling rights or agrarian. The normal people don't have rights, as we have rights here.

And i can tell you. It would have enough food on this world for all humans. Don't forget, we steal their food, to feed ouer Beaf and Pork. or Palmoil for Cosmetics, Wood for furniture, etc. etc.

You know, the world is grey, not black and white.

On the other side, we all should be happy, we didn't born in africa, somewhere in the desert or in a country, where they kill each others because of Peanuts. But as we know, Humans allways find a guilty for their own depressions.

The newest thing is about Water rights. Look once. "Live in a bottle".

And i can tell you, the free trade agreement with amerika is poison for all other countries. Read it then you will understand. All rights for transnational companies are implemented, same as it works since long time for all Afrikan Countries.

The germans had one case, one word... Gasfracking. The costs for the federal state, which is at the end the people, goes in the Billions. And for this case there is no court, as it's grounded in the free trade agreement. There are only 3 people who talk about repayment, as representatives. The people dont hear anything about that, nor is the gouverment involved or has the power of veto.

Don't forget, i cant speak english. I hope, you can understand it.

Ouer remote future will not be different then the one of other ancient civilisations. One day, all will change. It will never come as we all hope or expected.

The problem is, that the western world brought Africa in dependence, and this will not stop in the near future, but what america tries now, is to bring european countries in dependence with this free trade agreement.

And for africa and other poor countries... as long this is not changing, more and more people will migrate to europe. I would also, if i would be young and had to live there .

Last edited by Arkos (2014-07-20 00:30:07)

#51 2014-07-20 00:31:11

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows XP Chrome 36.0

Sunshine wrote:
Arkos wrote:

And?

Do you mean people who live in US but are not born here? If so, then i don't think that's right. If you mean like previous generations came from other places, then definitely.

It looks different, if the time ascpect is involved, doesn't it? At 15th Century 18 millions Native Americans lived in America, at 1890 around 250'000. But the point is, that also those natives migrated from all over the world. Russia, India, Europe... etc.

At the end, we are all sometime migrated to somewhere. As i said, be happy you were born where you're born. But don't let yourself become blind.

Last edited by Arkos (2014-07-20 00:36:10)

#52 2014-07-20 10:32:02

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 35.0

Ok, the newest thing is not anymore WatherGrabbing, but it's tragic in same way as LandGrabbing, which is the newest business modell.

Those both docus are made before some years, but those are good examples and show the real problems in this world.

1. We feed the world. > http://www.movie4k.to/We-feed-the-World … 67191.html

2. Bottled life  > German video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f9Ko_hLHYk

3. Landgrabbing > You will find many docus yourself.

You will find these Docus in your language.

This happends with all resources, not only with food and wather and that's the reason for hunger, poverty and desperation, besides the factm  that the workers who make our cloths and everthing else, which is been manufacted somewhere in the second and third world, are only modern slaves...

You know the next thing, which will presse Europe in the same way is the free trade agreement with USA. It involved to secure that the rights will be moved to the multinational corporations. The rights move from the communities to the multinational corporations.

Last edited by Arkos (2014-07-20 10:51:18)

#53 2014-07-20 10:50:11

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Opera 11.64

seventy wrote:
tuia wrote:

Most people do not realize that Jews are the driving force behind mass immigration and demographic genocide.

Is there anything bad the jews didn't do in your point of view? I bet when you get the flu, they are responsible too. smile

France is being proxy ruled by jews, as England, Germany and USA are. For starters, jews and their henchmen were responsible for starting both World Wars. Not realizing jews have been responsible for atrocities committed against humankind is an act of ignorance, but is understandable after years of deceits and lies propagated by mass media, controlled by you know who. And you have to wonder why they were kicked out from dozens of countries throughout history. But don't take my words for it.

"And if after having elected their man or group, obedience is not rendered to the Jewish control, then you speedily hear of "scandals" and "investigations" and "impeachments" for the removal of the disobedient." - Henry Ford 
"I know who caused the war (World War I) - the Jewish bankers! I have the evidence here. Facts!" - Henry Ford

"Henceforth no Jew, no matter under what name, will be allowed to remain here without my written permission. I know of no other troublesome plague within the state than this race, which impoverished the people by their fraud, usury and money-lending and commits all deeds which an honorable man despises. Subsequently they have to be removed and excluded from here as much as possible." - Queen Maria Theresa

"You must understand that the leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their blood stained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be overstated. Bolshevism committed the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant or uncaring about this enormous crime is proof that the global media is in the hands of its perpetrators." - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

#54 2014-07-20 10:54:28

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 35.0

The 1st World War started under totally other aspects. And the WW2 was because of the ending of WW1. They learned from that, because of that, they launched the Marshall plan after WW2. One other thing was then to unite Europe, for that, it will never happen again. ( same as in the old roman empire.. bread and circuses, what makes the people also sick at the end).

One reason for WW1 was, that the people were overrunned from new techologies, which scared many of them. Weltaustellung 1904 in Paris. The strong growing up from Germany those days, (France had the half population of Germany), ... there were many reasons. Habsburg looked out for Ungarn. Serbia wanted to be free.

And don't forget, in this time, the leaders all over Europe and Russia were related.

Between... the big Empire Habsburg started not far away from my living place... in Switzerland. The first and the last leader from Habsburg is entombed in Switzerland, in Castle Habsburg.

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schloss_Habsburg

By reference to this thread you can see, how things are changing ... the weather, a thread, the world... all is changing...

Last edited by Arkos (2014-07-20 11:12:32)

#55 2014-07-20 16:41:43

Coco
France
Windows 7 Firefox 30.0

There are many problems with mass immigration. Especially when people come from very different cultures.

I am from an area of France with lot of immigrants and lot of problems posed by these issues. And yet, I have always been happy here.

When I come back to France after months abroad, I am in the bus with all these people. Tears come to my eyes. I feel good. I am at home here. Here, and nowhere else.

I like the life here. France is a wonderful country so go to hell.

#56 2014-07-20 17:42:21

Satinca
France
Windows 7 Firefox 30.0

+1 !

Board footer