#1 2012-09-16 20:42:19

GrrBahr
Player

Random kicking on 75-player server

I would like to form a complain about random kicking on the server. I've several times asked admins about a link to server rules, and have, in best manners, done what I can to stay within the server rules, and still have fun. A link or rolling messages on the server could reduce the feeling of random kicks.

To be more specific, I can name some of the admins, and situations. Bio kicked a clanplayer named Wittman from Iwo Jima, because of baserape (!kbase). As far as I can see, it is not any obvious main base in the map, as all the flags on the island can be captured, pretty much similar like Omaha Beach. The beach flag on Iwo Jima is may not capturable for both teams at all times, but allied team do most of the time got other places to spawn, like the carrier or the destroyer, and the beach flag could hardly be counted as "uncapturable" like main bases. I couldn't see any warnings either, but cannot say for sure it wasn't given.

The TL-player Sim kicked me at Operation Aberdeen for no specific reason. He claimed the use of nazi (I had, as playing at the allied team, for fun, said something about killing nazis), justified a kick, without further warning (referencing to the n-word), while ignoring swearing and far more extreme language from other players.

Gr33nhorn is making a big deal out of players who "baserape" at Aberdeen. In pretty much all versions I've played, all flags are capturable on this map, and it is not marked as inaccesable on this server, like main base in other maps are. Gr33nhorn has kicked me on Kharkov for baserape, when it was no way I could be baseraping, because of my location, and I was for sure not baseraping. I've also seen clanplayers complaining about his behaviour.

I don't really care about being kicked for no or wrong reasons like one time, but it looks like it is an A and B team for server admins on the server, and poor admin skills does for sure decrease the overall server score for me. This could be an even worse problem than the frequence of server crashings.

Last edited by GrrBahr (2012-09-16 20:43:54)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2012-09-16 21:00:40

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website

Re: Random kicking on 75-player server

Hi GrrBahr,

Iwo Jima there is no basecamping rule. In Operation Aberdeen map the main base flags are uncapturable (they were modded), but there is no baseraping rule to be applied. Sorry for admin mistakes. I'll have a look at that.

#3 2012-09-16 21:31:06

Denny
Croatia

Hi,
if you are talking about that Bio kicked witman 2 days ago than it was kick for insulting admin(Bio) not for camping beach...he mentioned something about attacking beach, but he must not know that it is allowed because we had discussion on forum, which Bio doesnt read.
But i hope everything will be fine from now on..

#4 2012-09-16 22:24:00

YourMother
High shit
Germany

ever when someone ask about the server rules, we send the link over !forum, then you see it in the chatbox.. this forum link... or how find it out... and in this forum stands the rules...

Hmm i think you make us bad that you can play how you want... the things is this server has more as 3 admins... also pls you cut even more from the rib...

Rules stands often enough in chat...  when you ignore this... not our prob, Mainbaseattacking is forbidden normally on this server.

We kick no one without a reason this is a fu***** Lie..., we kick not only in 1 team we kick all how we see that they make shit... team a or b...

Aberdeen have not capturable flags ... what have you ever done that ... then it can also undo, and is the attack of the base is no longer in the way ...
(then more as 1 admin handle it now as mainbase! )

So many ppl hate me yes im the worst Admin on this Server... *löl* /always this ppl i kick... hates me yes, and this is the prob as admin, but other ppl like me more than before for my work, there just always 2 sides

we like to start a poll, times are watching what comes out ...

Greetings
YM  alias Gr33nh0rn

Last edited by YourMother (2012-09-16 22:27:35)

#5 2012-09-16 22:53:50

George
Player
Croatia
Website

YourMother wrote:

also pls you cut even more from the rib...
YM  alias Gr33nh0rn

WTF ?
Here we go again, master YODA at his best.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ4yd2W50No

seriously now, YM, please play less , because you get nerved a lot,and i know that you want the best for the server and fair play, but , i am affraid for your health in RL , you spend way too much energy here, and one other thing, use the K letter before the B, even though they do sh1t sometimes,,, you use the B word way too much, just chill , mate !

Last edited by George (2012-09-16 22:56:38)

#6 2012-09-17 15:48:55

GrrBahr
Player

Oki, thanks for replies.

I think this server is the most important to the 1942-community right now, so I couldn't just ignore it.

#7 2012-09-17 16:12:21

MightyZo0K
Germany

The TL-player Sim kicked me at Operation Aberdeen for no specific reason. He claimed the use of nazi (I had, as playing at the allied team, for fun, said something about killing nazis), justified a kick, without further warning (referencing to the n-word), while ignoring swearing and far more extreme language from other players.

I would do it again. You were chat spamming all the time but I didn't care because I also want to play and I don't try to act like a super-duper-admin-nerd who thinks that admin rights makes him much more important.

But due to the fact that you were spamming etc. all the time and were talking bulls*** and then wrote to me: MightyZo0K it is a pleasure to kill nazis with you together....CMON!!! Wtf is wrong with you. As a German I can't laugh about such stupid childish posts. All the time I have to hear flame from all sides because we admins do our job and we do it very well. Not all the time but it is impossible to act always perfect. It is easier to find one bad thing instead of 100 good things...

PS: I never played for TL.....

Last edited by MightyZo0K (2012-09-17 17:48:39)

#8 2012-09-17 17:48:09

Timmos
Player
Netherlands

Sim is a GUN nooblet <3

Board footer