Millerke
"Miller is the Key" - Member ]DDW[
Hungary
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 27.0

FHSW Tournament - Blood and Iron

Forgotten Honor Proudly Presents

tor1.png

Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon is a Minimod for Forgotten Hope. But since 2007, when the development began, it has grown to be one of the biggest mods of all time! What makes this mod special is that it adds lots of - but not only - Secret Weapons which saw limited or no action at all, before, during and after the Second World War, like jet fighters and super heavy tanks. Some of the maps feature "what-if" battles like a landing operation on the Japanese mainland or attacking a secret German base in the African desert.

In 2014, Blood and Iron is the first FHSW Forgotten Honor Campaign! The fight took place at the eastern front between the Red Army and Nazi Germany.

Forgotten Honor invites you to join us for the first time for the campaign that could start an new era.

25th Panzergrenadier Division vs 2nd Guards Tamanskaya Motor Rifle Division
fh2_13_25pzgren_150.pngfhsw_c01_allies_2guards_150p.png

MAKE YOUR CHOICE!

With this brand new Forgotten Honor campaign, Blood and Iron, you will experience:

- Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon with its best gameplay without comparison

- Over 200 different vehicles at land and air.

- Over 50 hand weapons with new reload and moving animations for all (AT) rifles, bipods for MGs and (reworked) deployable weapons like mortars and heavymachine  guns.

- The mod contains secret weapons, some which you never have seen before!

- Completely overhauled, more immerse sounds and effects

- New techniques: switchable ammo, tow-able AT guns, altimeter for planes, napalm & cluster bombs, bayonets and much more

- Heavily modified combat to enhance realism while not being overly complicated

- Unique gameplay

- 8 intense battles on the eastern front, every Saturday at 19:00 GMT.

- 2 sides led by best with teamwork oriented armies employing strategies and co-operation with promotions and rewards for your achievements.

- Fighting on a full 100 player server

- New friendships with like-minded people from all over the world

- New, innovated gameplay.

- It is free, and everybody is welcome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFmuXpA4vbA

Forgotten Honor has vast experience in arranging campaigns for Forgotten Hope 1 and many other games. We are an international on line community of players, created by players, run by players and maintained by players. We always strive to make the best campaigns for you, and our team of organizers and talented mappers are proud to announce this campaign open for sign-ups. Both the Allied and the Axis sides eagerly await your enlistment and will gladly guide you to victory. Its the first time FHSW will have a campaign. But the experience from the past, is used in this brand new campaign so we can guarantee you that the campaign will be a success and could be the beginning of a new era; the Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon era!

Experience the exhilaration of victory and the soul-searching after a defeat, as you stand or fall together with your teammates. Duty is calling you to battle, we are waiting for you!

Will you be there? Join now.
www.forgottenhonor.com

PS
Some download links:
http://www.bf-games.net/downloads/categ … apons.html

Last edited by Millerke (2014-02-11 22:23:39)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2014-02-12 00:22:07

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows XP Firefox 27.0

Re: FHSW Tournament - Blood and Iron

From what I have seen in some videos FHSW is amazing. It has lots of interesting vehicles, but I've heard it takes ages to load every map.
Japanese have a strong community in FHSW, they play together every night in an 80 slots server.
I hope the event goes well, it is a pity not many new players know these wonderful modifications to BF1942.

#3 2014-02-12 01:52:12

Millerke
"Miller is the Key" - Member ]DDW[
Hungary
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 27.0

Re: FHSW Tournament - Blood and Iron

tuia wrote:

From what I have seen in some videos FHSW is amazing. It has lots of interesting vehicles, but I've heard it takes ages to load every map.
Japanese have a strong community in FHSW, they play together every night in an 80 slots server.
I hope the event goes well, it is a pity not many new players know these wonderful modifications to BF1942.

"From what I have seen in some videos FHSW is amazing" Yes, it is!
" it takes ages to load every map" Well it depends on the computer, for me FH maps load in max half min, fhsw little more.

There was an FH tournament but it ended sadly recently because of the numbers of players. sad

Board footer