#61 2013-08-06 10:30:20

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

Re: Syria

s[sk] wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

Don't laugh! Didn't you know!? The US and NATO (actually ruled by the Jews) want it badly to exploit their resources!

i never said the US was exactly the good guy ;-)

No one is the "good guy"

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#62 2013-08-06 10:31:13

Flying Dutch BREAD
Player
Netherlands

s[sk] wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

Don't laugh! Didn't you know!? The US and NATO (actually ruled by the Jews) want it badly to exploit their resources!

i never said the US was exactly the good guy ;-)

I think none of them are the bad guy but it is INTERNET EXPLORER yes INTERNET EXPLORER the most annoying browser everrrrr.
Or maybe Google will start by buying cheap countries like Greece or North Korea.....  \(*o*)/ HEEEEELLLLLLPPP

#63 2013-08-06 10:32:13

Angry Russian
Player
Russia
Website

ahahaha, s [sk] how Russia helps to Slovakia? I first heard about it))))

#64 2013-08-06 10:34:38

seventy

Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with countries like North Korea, Iran, Cuba or Venezuela. I wonder how many countries they have attacked in the last few decades?

#65 2013-08-06 10:35:56

s[sk]
Rival
Slovakia

Angry Russian wrote:

ahahaha, s [sk] how Russia helps to Slovakia? I first heard about it))))

fortunately you stopped "helping" us

but almost 25 years later, we're sadly still partially a shithole of "russian type"
it will need few more generations to remedy

Last edited by s[sk] (2013-08-06 10:42:56)

#66 2013-08-06 10:37:41

Telrin
Russia

Sunshine wrote:

Oh I'm sure you know allllll about US politics lol

Actually I'm talking about foreign policy of U.S. in relation to some countries. Not about ALL politics. LOL from me too

Sunshine wrote:

Lmao. Who said I listen to "mass media" ? I do my own research because you cant trust ANY media.

Funny. You doing own investigate, I doing own investigate, Angry Russian doing own investigate but all of us will find only these things what was allowed in our countries. So, yep "mass media".

Sunshine wrote:

Here is the problem with this discussion... anyone affiliated with any of the countries being discussed will take the side of their country. You believe you are right and I believe I am right. You can lay out your facts as much as you want and I can lay out my facts as much as I want. At the end of the day, it wont change a thing.

Absolutely agree. Don't be mad. (^◡^)

#67 2013-08-06 10:38:23

joint
Ukraine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oivtuW2S4yQ

Last edited by joint (2013-08-06 10:39:52)

#68 2013-08-06 10:39:31

joint
Ukraine

Flying Dutch BREAD wrote:

@Joint
Совместное я не знаю, что вы управляли США и Организации Североатлантического договора.
#Joint #Jew #US #Nato #Google Translate

z_f9c4b691.jpg

#69 2013-08-06 10:43:18

Flying Dutch BREAD
Player
Netherlands

Blind Eddy wrote:

Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with countries like North Korea, Iran, Cuba or Venezuela. I wonder how many countries they have attacked in the last few decades?

US had 7 wars since their Independence from Britain.
Im not saying USA is the bad guy but its a weird country tongue

#70 2013-08-06 10:43:55

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

I prefer to ask people about their personal experiences. For an example.. I work with a woman who left Cuba after she served 5 years in prison for reading a book (no shit). My grand parents tell me about what they had to deal with when their farms were basically stolen for collectivization and their experiences.

I prefer to read books and then a variety of media things. I get different info from different sources and then make my own decision.

#71 2013-08-06 10:44:52

Flying Dutch BREAD
Player
Netherlands

joint wrote:

@Joint
Совместное я не знаю, что вы управляли США и Организации Североатлантического договора.
#Joint #Jew #US #Nato #Google Translate

http://cs5580.vkontakte.ru/u8014741/971 … c4b691.jpg

I see people laughing beneath their hands so its true

#72 2013-08-06 10:48:01

s[sk]
Rival
Slovakia

Sunshine wrote:

My grand parents tell me about what they had to deal with when their farms were basically stolen for collectivization and their experiences.

where are they from?

#73 2013-08-06 10:52:15

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

s[sk] wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

My grand parents tell me about what they had to deal with when their farms were basically stolen for collectivization and their experiences.

where are they from?

Originally from Romania but lived in Ukraine for awhile.

#74 2013-08-06 10:52:55

Flying Dutch BREAD
Player
Netherlands

Sunshine wrote:

I prefer to ask people about their personal experiences. For an example.. I work with a woman who left Cuba after she served 5 years in prison for reading a book (no shit). My grand parents tell me about what they had to deal with when their farms were basically stolen for collectivization and their experiences.

I prefer to read books and then a variety of media things. I get different info from different sources and then make my own decision.

Was it a book about Cuba's history? cause if so, its logical for that kind of land to do it.

If it was about other ways of politics, then would be logical cause its about learning and thinking that your country is kind of f**ked up.

#75 2013-08-06 10:54:04

seventy

Sunshine wrote:

The situation for the people in some of the mentioned countries is definitely not good, both in terms of economics and political freedom. However, interfering with other countries has seldom proved successful, it only makes things worse. Talking about democracy, human rights etc. is simply a way to justify sanctions/wars against other countries.

If the governments who use these rhetorics on a daily basis really cared about human rights in other countries, then Saudi Arabia would have to be one of the first to be "liberated" by foreign armies.

#76 2013-08-06 10:56:47

Flying Dutch BREAD
Player
Netherlands

Blind Eddy wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

The situation for the people in some of the mentioned countries is definitely not good, both in terms of economics and political freedom. However, interfering with other countries has seldom proved successful, it only makes things worse. Talking about democracy, human rights etc. is simply a way to justify sanctions/wars against other countries.

If the governments who use these rhetorics on a daily basis really cared about human rights in other countries, then Saudi Arabia would have to be one of the first to be "liberated" by foreign armies.

You sir get a +1 for saying what i wanted to say. smile thats a good thing btw.

#77 2013-08-06 10:58:14

Telrin
Russia

Sunshine wrote:

I prefer to ask people about their personal experiences...
...I prefer to read books and then a variety of media things. I get different info from different sources and then make my own decision.

Just like me. But in my experience, those who want to leave the country will tell you about bad things, but not about good. They have pessimistic minds. In any countries exist these people.

Sunshine wrote:

For an example.. I work with a woman who left Cuba after she served 5 years in prison for reading a book (no shit).

In your country there are no banned books?

Sunshine wrote:

That explains your negative stand.

#78 2013-08-06 10:59:52

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

Was it a book about Cuba's history? cause if so, its logical for that kind of land to do it.

If it was about other ways of politics, then would be logical cause its about learning and thinking that your country is kind of f**ked up.

It had nothing to do with politics. It was something about classical music people like Beethoven, Mozart, etc.

#79 2013-08-06 11:04:55

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

Telrin wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

For an example.. I work with a woman who left Cuba after she served 5 years in prison for reading a book (no shit).

In your country there are no banned books?

There are certain books "banned" in schools, but it's based on school preference if they want it in the school's library or not.

Reading a book won't get you thrown in prison. If it would, then I want the dude who wrote the last book I read to be arrested. It was shit.

Last edited by Sunshine (2013-08-06 11:06:21)

#80 2013-08-06 11:09:58

s[sk]
Rival
Slovakia

Telrin wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

That explains your negative stand.

because stealing people's property is an ok thing to do and only those traitors that leave the country are unhappy with it, right? ;-)

#81 2013-08-06 11:12:20

Flying Dutch BREAD
Player
Netherlands

Sunshine wrote:

It had nothing to do with politics. It was something about classical music people like Beethoven, Mozart, etc.

Wtf I just lol'ed so hard while reading this. There must be a way to check Cuban leaders if they have Down-Syndrum

#82 2013-08-06 11:14:41

Telrin
Russia

Sunshine wrote:

There are certain books "banned" in schools, but it's based on school preference if they want it in the school's library or not.

Reading a book won't get you thrown in prison. If it is, then I want the dude who wrote the last book I read to be arrested. It was shit.

I'm not about school books like "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" by Mark Twain. But "The Anarchist Cookbook" written by William Powell, or "E for Ecstasy" by Nicholas Saunders and similar.

From wiki:
"UK in 2010, Ian Davison and his son were imprisoned under anti-terrorism laws for the manufacturing of ricin, and their possession of the Anarchist Cookbook, along with its availability, was noted by the authorities"

Maybe you will spend an experiment in U.S.? ;-)

#83 2013-08-06 11:17:22

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

Telrin wrote:

I'm not about school books like "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" by Mark Twain. But "The Anarchist Cookbook" written by William Powell, or "E for Ecstasy" by Nicholas Saunders and similar.

From wiki:
"UK in 2010, Ian Davison and his son were imprisoned under anti-terrorism laws for the manufacturing of ricin, and their possession of the Anarchist Cookbook, along with its availability, was noted by the authorities"

Maybe you will spend an experiment in U.S.? ;-)

I know for a fact that the Anarchist Cookbook can be checked out from some libraries and also bought. My brother likes to read such things.

#84 2013-08-06 11:28:59

Telrin
Russia

Sunshine wrote:

I know for a fact that the Anarchist Cookbook can be checked out from some libraries and also bought. My brother likes to read such things.

I acted stupid, looked at the list of banned books on wikipedia big_smile Even the names of banned books can not be mentioned, so that they are not easy to find. By the way, don't you know book what made your cuban friend jailed?

#85 2013-08-06 11:32:01

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

Telrin wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

I acted stupid, looked at the list of banned books on wikipedia big_smile Even the names of banned books can not be mentioned, so that they are not easy to find. By the way, don't you know book what made your cuban friend jailed?

What do you mean not easy to find? He just went to the library, asked where it is, they showed him, then he checked it out to read it. I think he bought a copy awhile ago. Maybe that was some other one.

I don't know the name. She said she was just curious when one of them started to go deaf or something. It was some stupid shit. It's not like she was reading "How to take over Cuba for Dummies"

#86 2013-08-06 11:32:27

s[sk]
Rival
Slovakia

Telrin wrote:

From wiki:

from wiki:

Ian Davison is a British, white supremacist, and neo-Nazi who was arrested in 2009 for planning terrorist attacks.
At the time of his arrest, Davison, then 41, was the leader of a group called the Aryan Strike Force, which held secret training days in Cumbria at which swastika flags were flown. The ASF had an estimated worldwide membership of 350, including members in Germany and Serbia.[2][3] Police discovered that he had been constructing pipe bombs and purchasing castor beans, which are used to make the poison ricin. Davison had also reportedly discussed poisoning Muslims' water supplies.

poor guy, let's do "Free Ian!" petition! tongue

#87 2013-08-06 11:36:09

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

Oh shit! Castor beans make ricin!? We have castor oil... is that the same shit?

#88 2013-08-06 11:43:12

s[sk]
Rival
Slovakia

Sunshine wrote:

Oh shit! Castor beans make ricin!? We have castor oil... is that the same shit?

dunno, call FBI hotline and ask tongue

#89 2013-08-06 11:45:55

Telrin
Russia

s[sk] wrote:

from wiki:

Ian Davison is a British, white supremacist, and neo-Nazi who was arrested in 2009 for planning terrorist attacks.
At the time of his arrest, Davison, then 41, was the leader of a group called the Aryan Strike Force, which held secret training days in Cumbria at which swastika flags were flown. The ASF had an estimated worldwide membership of 350, including members in Germany and Serbia.[2][3] Police discovered that he had been constructing pipe bombs and purchasing castor beans, which are used to make the poison ricin. Davison had also reportedly discussed poisoning Muslims' water supplies.

poor guy, let's do "Free Ian!" petition! tongue

We don't know nothing about Sunshine's cuban friend ;-)
Ok, then another. This is not terrorist and was cleared from all charges but he was jailed from 2007 to october 2008.

"In 2007, a seventeen-year-old was arrested in Britain and faced charges under Terrorism Law in the UK for possession of this book, among other things. He was cleared of all charges in October 2008, after alleging that he was a prankster who just wanted to research fireworks and smoke bombs. He claimed that he would not have been prosecuted in this way if he had not been of Muslim background."

Sunshine wrote:

What do you mean not easy to find? He just went to the library, asked where it is, they showed him, then he checked it out to read it. I think he bought a copy awhile ago. Maybe that was some other one.

I don't know the name. She said she was just curious when one of them started to go deaf or something. It was some stupid shit. It's not like she was reading "How to take over Cuba for Dummies"

Maybe I said it wrong. Not easy to find REALLY banned books (if there exists of course) not from that list. I don't know any title.

added:
Oh, wait. How about "Green book" by Muammar Gaddafi?

Last edited by Telrin (2013-08-06 11:47:24)

#90 2013-08-06 11:52:15

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

If the UK wants to arrest someone for having a book, then whatever. It's pretty dumb. I'll just sit here and read The Catcher in the Rye and listen to the gun shots outside while I eat my bacon smile

Board footer