#1 2012-10-25 15:18:06

dary
Player
Website

Syria

Trance Panther wrote:

Hey i wanted to close this topic here so dont blame me for bringing it up, but somehow it will big_smile  With all due respect, calling my posts for political propaganda and saying im offending every victim of civil war are ignorance at its finest. The western news coverage on Syria is biased, they report incorrectly and one sided, and you are falling for it. Most of these fantastic journalists are reporting on FSA's side, the ones in SAA dont get heard sadly.

Goverments put these ONE-SIDED news in order to make the population support their reckless decisions, tax dollar/euros going to the FSA terrorists, who are now inside the bodies of death syirans, wont need to be explained to them. Wake up, iran is the bigger target. Taking out its only ally in middle east, will make US/Israel invasion much smoother.

Did Iraq have mass destruction weapons? Are Iran going to nuke the whole world? (ofc with good mistranslation). Have u heard about Bana Walid? Where are NATO and US forces to save them? Nah they are only thinking about their own interests, the zionists already covers most of that.

I dont believe one word from them unless they start changin direction & I wont with these so-called neutral sources too. Unfortunately the public opinion about Syria and Iran (like here) is way biased due to western mass media, which makes propaganda day in and day out. The Syrian people are not behind them. If they were, Assad would have long ago honored his offer to resign. These bastards do no leave the syrian army and the syrian people any other options except to engage them, some terrorist factions wont even respect the cease-fire agreement under Eid, wtf rly.. Have anyone seen Turkey's (who has great genocidal skills btw!) border traffic?

Yes let the fanatic puppets and their allies take over syria, bring chaos all over the country and butcher every christian, alawi, druze, shi'a, syrian sunnis (who are defending them) on their path, thats what u want right? they are just using these brainless jihadists as tool to get their target, some of them are already started doing false flag attacks, Jordan uncovered one of their supporters plot. Still you think you're right, i dont have no more to say big_smile

You didn't tell where are you from?

You can't say all western news told the same lies. I think some german news are very serious, you just need to know which kind of news.

How do you know you are right? Maybe you blinded the same way like some westerners.

I know how propaganda works. I remember serbs felt like victims even though they started the war and attacked slovenia, croatia and bosnia. I don't like to talk about politics... most guys you can punch the truth in their face and they will not believe it.

But to be honest, i didn't read a lot of this... I just heard Assad killed lots of innocent people. When i have time i will read a bit more about this.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2012-10-25 16:22:36

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia

Re: Syria

And the sponsor of stressful political discussions is ...

hjernevask-538x218.jpg

#3 2012-10-25 17:55:35

Zody
москит
Germany

sad one nameless rly sad

#4 2012-10-25 18:52:15

Trance Panther
Denmark

does it really matter where u come from when making a genuine opinion? xD im sure not from america!

nameless, did your parents forget to tell your bed time, get back inside, teach your slogan on yourself.

zody you are one of the most bitterful guy i have seen, i love to see how angry u seem when posting big_smile

opposing most of the things i say, i was not suprised to see ur comment but well aint you from the joke clan?

let the thread die before one of them gets a heartattack, cant debate with these two, keep being delusional!

that wash should be avaliable in their location though.

#5 2012-10-25 19:53:51

Zody
москит
Germany

Trance Panther wrote:

does it really matter where u come from when making a genuine opinion? xD im sure not from america!

nameless, did your parents forget to tell your bed time, get back inside, teach your slogan on yourself.

zody you are one of the most bitterful guy i have seen, i love to see how angry u seem when posting big_smile

opposing most of the things i say, i was not suprised to see ur comment but well aint you from the joke clan?

let the thread die before one of them gets a heartattack, cant debate with these two, keep being delusional!

that wash should be avaliable in their location though.

what are you fucking talking about ? You are just a naive foul trying to convince us with your politcal propaganda.
But as you said it makes no sense to discuss. You are just one of those guys who believe in things like that George W. Bush destroyed the WTC towers by himself to start a war against iraq. But you should really start to read some viable news site and not that shit you posted.
Its funny that you call us delusional just funny. In the music thread you said something about us being ignorant, but now you are being ignorant by refusing to discuss that theme in a mature way.
Btw my posting style just comes from the reason that i dont want to be friends with everyone.
i´d like to discuss that theme with you but not in such a way you started now
close this thread please makes no sense to discuss with such a guy

P.s.: i´d say he is german just of that word "bitterful"

Last edited by Zody (2012-10-25 19:59:15)

#6 2012-10-25 23:05:04

joint
Ukraine

as Munchausen said-smile more often, gentlemens, the most stupid things to doing with the most smart facial expressions. or some like that

#7 2012-10-26 11:15:41

RamYam
Croatia

lybia and now syria - same thing happening. it is western media brain washing, at least mainstream western media. last example - town of Bani Walid in lybia, heavy massacre happening right now where lybian "milita" mostly from misrata with new lybian army is slaughtering civil population that was loyal to gadafi at time. has anyone of you seen that news in mainstream mass media? anyway, what can we do. tomorrow, maybe we will not fight on bf but on real battle ground protecting our close ones.

#8 2012-10-26 20:56:02

Trance Panther
Denmark

WARNING - VERY LONG POST but mine last one, i think i destroyed nippers record btw LOL

Zody wrote:

what are you fucking talking about ? You are just a naive foul trying to convince us with your politcal propaganda.
But as you said it makes no sense to discuss. You are just one of those guys who believe in things like that George W. Bush destroyed the WTC towers by himself to start a war against iraq. But you should really start to read some viable news site and not that shit you posted.
Its funny that you call us delusional just funny. In the music thread you said something about us being ignorant, but now you are being ignorant by refusing to discuss that theme in a mature way.
Btw my posting style just comes from the reason that i dont want to be friends with everyone.
i´d like to discuss that theme with you but not in such a way you started now
close this thread please makes no sense to discuss with such a guy

P.s.: i´d say he is german just of that word "bitterful"

Relax, dont get worked up zody, take a long breath! let me refresh your memory, you are telling me im a foul, offending dead syrians and that im dumb for sayin my opinion. all right again, you can think whatever of me but dont act hypocritical, those west/american/arab heroes who are sponsoring those morons are responsible together with FSA, i wont go as far like you saying u also have blood in ur hands, thats plain wrong thing to say but as i said b4 im not suprised hearing that from you, tells me more about ur dreadful personality. i have not seen any argumentation from u apart from the usual "media is TRUE" comments and mocking me. with your view, you agree to the horrible aftermath that will happen in syria. still im not doing what u did..

i feel kind of bad writing that long cause u still dont get it big_smile and yes i do believe 9/11 was a inside job LOL, im guilty of that as well haahahaah. syrias demise will be good for the zionist cunts, new regional powers, better iran invasion and so on, most of the ppl reading this thread can check after much more. the zionist have always wanted a "greater israel", they have recently started breaking up arab countries, step by step taking over. assad did made the elections ready and has made it secular but because he opposes the imperialistic/middle east dogs interest, he is the most evil man in earth thanks to the news too. what do u think FSA will be bringing in the door? democracy? human rights? give me a break....

if you are following the news, i will like to add that ur friends violated the ceasefire agreement (which was truthful made by syrian goverment) in EID, godless FSA dont have any limits, they went straight to their dirty tricks as i expected. one of their bombs killed 5, wounded 32 ppl including school children today (sad one zody rly sad). u are doing peace with someone who stabs u from behind later? let me guess, it is syria's fault too? brillant...

one example i have found from a poster in another website:

"Terrorism in IRAK  ,Syria and Lebanon.. neither of those countries are friendly to US corporations. and in Saudi Arabia,Jordan ,Bahrain (all sharing borders with IRAK..) there is next to no terrorism. is this a  coincidence?  "Alqaeda" preffer to attack in middle east Enemies of US and NATO .how convenient for them. Imagine how devastating could be if ever alqaeda choose to attack the oil fields in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain and Kuwait for western and europe economy. But for some reason they consider more interesting democracy in Syria lol. and remove the leaders of Irak and lebanon too. US and Israel are so lucky that alqaeda is fighting them."

exactly, just like they were used against the soviets xD

you say u dont want to discuss with me that way i started? look at the way u jumped after me LOL, you talk about being mature u are not quite a good example, you call my sources shit, thank you very much. if anyone is naive it is you, continue being a brainwashed minion.

and for once, i agree with zody, close this thread, it has been waste of my time. last reply from me, only posted so those lies will be exposed.

RamYam wrote:

lybia and now syria - same thing happening. it is western media brain washing, at least mainstream western media. last example - town of Bani Walid in lybia, heavy massacre happening right now where lybian "milita" mostly from misrata with new lybian army is slaughtering civil population that was loyal to gadafi at time. has anyone of you seen that news in mainstream mass media? anyway, what can we do. tomorrow, maybe we will not fight on bf but on real battle ground protecting our close ones.

ramyam i have given up, dont waste your time here. b4 i go, truth here u have, afterall isnt this syria thread big_smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue3NOxQ9abw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEZZeWHddc4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iRhXMTLMBk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pxntVgt_ek

EDIT: more videos about the fake civil war, sorry guys i cant resist tongue  watch or not its ur choice, but IMO this is bullshit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y4Ss0ItqwU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oK7iiHnxbQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR1ixkdrmDo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA9-E6MpcAc

and zody's BBC smile))  (apparently there is a pedophile scandale going on there, what a great channel it is)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cui3oYawnQ

Last edited by Trance Panther (2012-10-27 12:16:33)

#9 2012-10-26 22:32:07

dary
Player
Website

1:54 last video... this guy is hilarious. haha

#10 2012-10-27 13:05:40

Zody
москит
Germany

First video:

Limamy Production
Founder: Zyad Limamy
He is from  Rabat Morocco. Not really a viable news source at all.

Second Video:

Eretz Zen
I watched his youtube channel, which is really one-sided.
Only videos about how shitty western politics is.
Also not a really viable news source.

Third video:

Sky News HD
Viable news company in my opinion
Interesting that this video is uploaded by WolkenZwemmer and not by Sky news hd itself. When you look at his youtube channel, he has only uploaded videos about the lies you are talking about. Also it could be that he didnt upload the whole interview, only the parts that fits in his and your opinion.

They also only interview one person and dont have one for the counterpart of what she said.
It would be the same to create a report about the holocaust by interviewing a member of the neo-Nazi party, without interviewing a member of the Central Consistory of Jews for the counterpart opinion about what happened.
Ok she is a nun but because she is a nun she is not always 100 % viable when you only interview her and no counterpart.
There is also a chance that the uploader didnt upload the whole interview for a reason, sadly i couldnt find the real one, uploaded by sky news hd, what makes that video much more suspicious.
So in my opinion not really a neutral report of whats happening and so its also not viable.

Fourth video:

Similar to the videos I explained above.
Not really neutral just one sided propaganda, spreaded by syrian fundmentalists.
Also the uploader has only videos about the lies you tryed to get in our minds.
The creator is the  syrian youth movement, which are obviously not neutral at all. I couldnt find any viable news about what they do and who founded them. (there
homepage isnt viable).
Interestingly all those news shows are syrian or middle-eastern broadcast - stations, so not viable in my opinion.
Secondly you have no proof that those "translations" are correct and not manipulated.

Fith video:

BBC
By the way what has a pedophile scandal to do with the viability of a news source? just showed your own bigotry.
BBC is maybe one of the biggest news company in the world. I´d say they are viable.
So in that video they interview people on the street.
Do you really think a normal guy which gets interviewed by the biggest news company in the world, is saying the truth when he knows that he gets in the jail and maybe killed, if his statement doesnt fit to what assad and his companions what to hear? I mean its totaly stupid to think that the people in Syrian that get slaughtered and killed by the insanity of one guy, are saying the truth to a foreign reporter, because they know, that they get punished if they are saying the wrong thing.
So the source is viable but the perons that get interviewed arent. Also BBC didnt upload the video, it was again some syrian fundamentalist.

SO all your videos are not viable. The persons who get interviewed are not saying the truth because they fear what happens when they say the wrong thing.
The video publisher are all fundmentalist, that want to spread their propaganda all over the world.
The videos are maybe manipulated to show what the uploader wants the viewer to see.

From your posts before i can see that you are only watching one-sided news, published by fundamentalist on youtube. You should not trust those videos because they can be easily manipulated. I know i cant convince you to believe me but im very happy that your amateur news wont convince any man that isnt brain-dead.

Of course you will say now that my news can be also manipulated, but those news companys have to follow laws that are different to each country. Those youtube uploader dont have to follow any laws, they can bend the truth like they want. Another fact is that the most middle-east news companys are controlled by the goverment and that means  theire news are most of the time faked. Thats not the fact in western countrys because there is democracy. There are laws to ensure that the news arent manipulated by the goverment. Thats called freedom of press.

TO summarize I know i cant convince you to believe me, because you are already believe in anything that those fundmentalist publish on YOUTUBE. As i showed all  your videos arent neutral nor viable. And im pretty sure that all not brain-dead people dont believe those propaganda and wont join you in your opinion. YOu are already brain washed and i hope you realize once that those youtube amateur reporters arent viable at all.

In my opinion its hard to say whos saying the truth but those youtube guys are lieing 100% to ensure that their beloved president assad is staying in his function. Also you cant believe those govermental controlled media in middle east. SO who to believe in? I´d say believe in what western media say which are controlled by laws that ensure they are not lieing.

Last edited by Zody (2012-10-27 13:06:40)

#11 2012-10-28 03:27:34

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine

Oh god... guys are u believe there is no war in syria?!!!! I have a cousin died there before 2 months!!!!
cnn media and Europe media have never told the truth about Arab spring
Go to youtube and type الجيش الحر
In these  videos  they  said the time and the day of taking video
They  are not like the  videos u posted  especially video  #1
you all have a wrong  stereotyping about what the hell is happening

#12 2012-10-28 10:09:13

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States

I think the Brits got it right:

http://tinyurl.com/y8ufsnp

Peace out

#13 2012-10-28 10:57:24

Zody
москит
Germany

HoOK wrote:

Oh god... guys are u believe there is no war in syria?!!!! I have a cousin died there before 2 months!!!!
cnn media and Europe media have never told the truth about Arab spring
Go to youtube and type الجيش الحر
In these  videos  they  said the time and the day of taking video
They  are not like the  videos u posted  especially video  #1
you all have a wrong  stereotyping about what the hell is happening

nono we are just talking about whats goin on not if.

I think the Brits got it right:

http://tinyurl.com/y8ufsnp

Peace out

Dieses Video ist in Deutschland leider nicht verfügbar, da es möglicherweise Musik enthält, für die die erforderlichen Musikrechte von der GEMA nicht eingeräumt wurden.
Das tut uns leid.

^^

#14 2012-10-28 11:17:48

joint
Ukraine

Zody wrote:

Dieses Video ist in Deutschland leider nicht verfügbar, da es möglicherweise Musik enthält, für die die erforderlichen Musikrechte von der GEMA nicht eingeräumt wurden.
Das tut uns leid.

^^

you miss not much- there is video "Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up" xD

#15 2012-10-28 19:31:56

Trance Panther
Denmark

LOL zody did you really believe my sources will be youtube videos, are you kidding me? xD and hi hook the book, third different opinion heeheh. not last post as i wanted but i go straight to business, LOOOONG AS HEEEELL AGAIN

zody, please tell me you're joking, right? I AM LOST FOR WORDS.. whatever you are drinking, send some of that to me smile because it doesnt make ANY SENSE. with your video interpreting skills u should apply for job in BBC because nearly all the descriptions are wrong. talk about being brainwashed you make a new definition of that. the jihadist terrorists (FSA) are experts in the dark arts of destabilization/false flag attacks. TBH in the start, they were very believeable to me too together with mass media, but after a quick while, i thought of a simple question: why will the army kill its own people? do ppl want fake "american democracy"? i dont think so.

then research and BOOM: its all bullshit created by zio-perialistic animals who wants to overthrew their enemy. syria - fully independent, secular, anti-imperialist, anti-israel, strong army will be hard to get, what do we do? send terrorists who we will arm (use arab spring as cover too), finance, support & listen to our commands, push the manipulating media on. this is all part of dirty game, even jihadists(now even from yemen/chechnya) are being sent into the turkish border, these are not syrians wanting freedom, but paid killers who will do anything for their masters. its not hard to make fake syrian ID for example as one of my videos told.

it doesnt take much either to send a couple of idiots, shoot everything and then blame somebody else, anyone can play this game. and claiming every dead soldier/civilian shot by the army is a joke, they are also very talented when it comes to youtube. majority of ppl are behind Assad out from 23 mil population and that can easily be shown. i dont want to repeat myself but how simple can it be said? with the nobel prize going to EU, this world is slowly getting more fucked up ...

i had no idea u were going journalistic on videos because these are not sources LOL. u could have asked me to put a reliable list, saving my time in process.  

1) what do his location have to do with anything? do u believe all pro-assad are syrian fundamentalist? the guy found fake massacre video, showed lies of *the activist* danny abdul dayem (all confirmed) experts on RT talking about the issue are trustyworthy, only problem is they aint pro opposition smile the only thing that is fake is the first part and it did not happen in holmes, agreed it is bullshit.

2) so his opinion what he uploads in youtube make it false even though the lie is shown correct? LOL

3) same as above. yes i agree he should have uploaded the whole interview (with possible counterpart)  but taking one important bit of 20 min various interviews + coverage is what everyones is doing, let it be music, film etc. if this was FSA sided, u could bet skynews will had it one, look at the way BBC removed the prisoner suicide bomb video and ask yourself this. why will the nun give false statement? do you think syrian soldiers will assemble dead bodies to UN observers, thereby shooting themselves at foot? what kind of stupid thing is that? all these massacres and killings of innocent civillians have happen when FSA rats were using army clothes, weapons and transport to paint a black image on the armed forces/Assad and it unfortuntely WORKED.. those masterminds behind them are clearly intelligent. in the end where the reporter ask if she is lying, that looked like a honest answer, for you: staged, well i should start posting sources now, shouldnt i tongue and think for 1 minute, who will exterminate them, assad or FSA? what lying reasons does she have?

4) here comes agan propaganda talk, you obviously havent seen FSA's. yes the crying is happiness tears, the misinformation spread by al jazeera and co are all correct and the syrian youth english channel (created because of constant lies, situated inside syria) are always false. unlike ur favorite big western news who report from OUTSIDE countries and uses a FSA terrorist as a guide. yes they are always right *sigh* no comment from me...

5) shows the kind of ppl working there. BBC executives protecting a pedophilie scumbag in many YEARS so his image wont get tainted, what other secrets are there? you properly know that BBC used a old iraq photo to show off houla massacre. before you go viable mod on website, this (confirmed) shit are all over the net, so ouchsies. there are countless lies of BBC (only few news are true) and i be happy to post em but i dont got all day especially to someone who acts like everything is bullshit.

and to those two syrian guys, imagine the situation where ur own homecountry gettin bombarbed from all sides and u see this mediawhore, fishing up a fairy tale. my reaction would certainly not be nice, while the 2 almost leaved, they carried on and explained (even the guy with terrible english). you already deluded yourself to think whenever someone says something positive about their president, they are immediately slaves, will be tortured 24/7 and killed, see thats brainwashed mind of a person, the media is feeding. the gestapo army must be very busy nowadays, right? FUNNY cause all of them are on the front fighting to protect their country from terrorism/international aggression. if the country had the so-called mass defections, do you think the army heads, civilians, leading ppl in syria would let assad in power?

laws you are speaking of made me laugh, i could make much longer post about western double standards/media dogs tricks, but i will give a example, recently i saw on tv about syrian army breaking ceasefire, showing freedom fighters *LOL* defending themselves and 1 FSA terrorist showing of casualties (good way to create shock for audience), what really happend was opposite, no mention of the real "deaths" there big_smile so spare me of crap, freedom of press is a wonderful thing but dont misuse it just like in libya, iraq, serbia etc, jewish controlled media are to blame for this. again. those are another subjects i wont go into afterall my post is gettin LARGER. i see both of ur opinions are going nowhere, will be waste of our times rly to continue. i rather fix my broken game, syria will never fall, thats all i have to say.

Last edited by Trance Panther (2012-10-28 23:44:14)

#16 2012-10-28 19:36:51

Timmos
Player
Netherlands

ok wtf is this? lol

#17 2012-10-28 19:43:49

Trance Panther
Denmark

Timmos wrote:

ok wtf is this? lol

BIG ASS POST

i know timmos tongue btw nipper sorry dude, you done.

if the longest post in forum is this, i wont be amazed.

Last edited by Trance Panther (2012-10-28 19:47:54)

#18 2012-10-28 20:03:41

MightyZo0K
Germany

It is full of bullshit and makes no sense and yes i have read it.  Biggest mistake of my life. I could but i won't write my opinion. Have fun with your " i like a dictator who kills thousands of civilists because he is such a man" opinion -.-

Last edited by MightyZo0K (2012-10-28 20:05:12)

#19 2012-10-28 20:10:57

Zody
москит
Germany

you just believe want you want to believe. i mean i wont spend more time to show you that you are wrong so please close this. that guy is just pure madness.
Youre paranoia made me laugh a lot, but im fine now. As i said im happy that none brain-dead people wont even think about what you believe. For me and that was proven through your posts you got serious problems.
In the end you would need to go there to see whats going on  with your own eyes. I really dont care anymore and i ddint before just couldnt believe that some guy is that brain dead like you are. pure madness
and wtf RT is a russian newssite which are clearly supporting assad, are you kind a dumb?
reuters seems legit the vigilantcitizen is also just dumb propaganda. holy moly you got problems

Last edited by Zody (2012-10-28 20:22:51)

#20 2012-10-28 21:56:08

Trance Panther
Denmark

expected response from two brainwashed clowns ^^ after what i wrote and you still dont understand then i only have pity and
please continue, believing in the lies. i know you zody (been butthurt since long time) will not be able to discuss, will no matter what
see himself right to prove me wrong, its all right champ, i dont even think u read half what i said, (my post can consider itself lucky though xD).
what i find pathetic is you saying i have problems (LOL ty) while you are the one who seems more likely having it, especially anger issues,
never too late to get help, just a tip. and yes agreed close the thread what a joke the thread has become.
this idiot is not even worth the dirt of my shoe

Last edited by Trance Panther (2012-10-28 21:57:08)

#21 2013-06-25 04:55:58

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine

sry for spamming an old post BUT
I think torture box is happening on syria since 4 months
thousands of innocent people died!!
hundreds of freedom army died against bashar al asd(president of syria) army
planes & artillery are boombing civilians houses for unacceptable reason
even palestinian camps in syria got many casualties
iran  and lebanon helps bashar army with weapons and men
btw; most of his military equipment from russia
ak47 ,mig planes etc...
bashar are going to eliminate anything against his government!!!
im gonna provide videos later today...

#22 2013-06-25 06:39:49

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia

Bashar is the lawfully elected president and a holder of power of Syrian government. He was trying to stop this war by starting negotiations with these "freedom fighters" but all in vain, and if he has an image of himself as a "bloody tyrant" for all the "democratic countries", he will be supported by the army. The choice for Syrian people is among two evils and the first one is just a victim of information warfare. The second evil is just a bunch of monkeys which yelling "Allah Akbar".

#23 2013-06-25 06:54:39

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

Screw it. I'm on my way to handle it.

#24 2013-06-25 17:16:57

Vojislav
Serbia

nämeless wrote:

Bashar is the lawfully elected president and a holder of power of Syrian government.

+1

#25 2013-06-25 17:30:28

seventy

Without stating my own opinion on this conflict, there is something I notice time and again. People will usually take the side of their own government when it comes to international politics. That is, they are heavily influenced by what is portrayed in the media of their own country.

In the western countries people are more likely to be anti-Assad, because that's what they are taught on TV. Yet, in countries like Russia and those that have the same interests in this conflict, people will have a more pro-Assad stance.

That's why I say you should try to think more independently fellas.

Last edited by seventy (2013-06-25 17:32:51)

#26 2013-06-25 18:57:44

Vojislav
Serbia

Its almost impossible to think independently when you can hear fake facts. I still remember when nato bombed us near my house they hit  military barracks,suddenly we catch on bbs news about how serbs bombing themselves to make self victims.Probably its same with Bashar and  oil-rich country like syria

#27 2013-06-25 19:10:36

say
Slovakia

5946_10151690194919248_1226278228_n.jpg
People seek the truth ,but  masmedia & presstitutes are strong weapon of USrael. On the contrary I still belive that people will find out whats the right smile
Anyway its not only about Oil ...go dig deper.. Oki I help u smile Which countries doesnt have Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family ?

Last edited by say (2013-06-25 19:27:25)

#28 2013-06-25 19:28:31

Zody
москит
Germany

say wrote:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/ … 8228_n.jpg
People seek the truth ,but  masmedia & presstitutes are strong weapon of USrael. On the contrary I still belive that people will find out whats the right smile
Anyway its not only about Oil ...go dig deper.. Oki I help u smile Which countries doesnt have Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family ?

ROFL at that pic.

#29 2013-06-25 19:35:24

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia

It's not for democratic news of democratic channels in democratic television of democratic countries.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0c9_1368347673

#30 2013-06-25 19:38:18

Zody
москит
Germany

mass media against mass media, who win?

Board footer