#1 2012-08-09 14:46:16

gianni_capo
Uruguay

ban dynamite

estaba jugando el día jueves 9 en el mapa El Alamein en el servidor USA : estaba advirtiendo a 2 jugadores de que no atacaran la base principal cuando de repente EXPULSADO DEL SERVIDOR fue del equipo aliado porque en el eje donde estaba yo nadie puso ningún comando no se quien fue pero sospecho que fue RedDawg  porque en Iwo Jima (el mapa anterior) él y yo estábamos jugando y cuando me pusieron el ban el no estaba y me fije en la lista de personas del servidor que estaban jugando en el momento y estaba él. No se algo hizo......
plz tuia

Dynamite

English translation:
i was playing on Thursday 9th on the map El Alamein in the USA server: i was warning 2 players not to attack the main base when suddenly BANNED FROM THE SERVER it was from the allied team because I was in axis where no one put any commands i do not know who it was but I suspect it was RedDawg because in Iwo Jima (previous map) he and I were playing and when my ban was placed he was not in the server and then i looked at the server list of people who were playing at the time and he was. I don't know he did something......
plz tuia

Dynamite

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2012-08-09 14:56:23

RedDawg
United States

Re: ban dynamite

You were banned for 3 days.Until you can learn to stop calling people names,you have a 3 day ban.I have appealed to tuia in several forum posts that you should be completely removed from the adminship.Nothing has been done.Several players have complained,not only me.-=TL=- Dynamite,you continue to call people degrading names and to belittle them.You are lucky it wasn't a perm ban. tuia,why are you so slow in acting to this guy's behavior.He does not have good people skills.He is short tempered and likes to talk a lot of smack while in game.Remove him from the administration please is my request if you unban him.If not,remove me and I will be done with this server.Regards.

#3 2012-08-09 15:45:37

gianni_capo
Uruguay

no entiendo de que hablas , porque voy a hacer removido permanentemente?, yo no hice nada malo  , que hablas de menos preciar
wtf yo soy justo con las reglas si yo hablo con una persona y crees que la estoy menos preciando pues no es asi , yo hago bromas con la gente como ellos hacen conmigo JAMAS ECHE A ALGUIEN SIN NINGUN MOTIVO
haces muchas abreviaciones no te entiendo
LOS ADMINS NO SE PONEN BAN ENTRE ELLOS y muestrame esos mensaje del foro , los unicos que se quejan son tu y tu amigo..
:$

English translation:
I do not understand what you are talking, why will I be permanently removed?, I did nothing wrong, what are you talking about put down
wtf I'm fair with the rules when I speak with someone that you think I am putting down it is not so, I make jokes with people as they make with me NEVER KICKED SOMEONE FOR NO REASON
you make many abbreviations i do not understand
THE ADMINS DO NOT BAN BETWEEN THEM and show me those messages in the forum, the only ones who complain are you and your friend ..
:$

#4 2012-08-09 18:49:54

Buckshot

RedDawg takes care of business. He is one of your best admins. I would hate to see him leave because you let a malcontent with admin power continue to abuse people.

#5 2012-08-09 19:32:54

Lecter

Agree with Buch and Lastie, 100%. Dynamite, i have my rants in game sometimes but you´re off the charts. Its not our fault that u are from Uruguay and have a 200 ping, thats no reason to get all whacko, u are bit too nervous to admin.

Last edited by Lecter (2012-08-09 19:34:03)

#6 2012-08-09 20:21:26

RedDawg
United States

I am not the only one -=TL=- Dynamite.Read what everyone else has written.You can pretend you are joking all you want to.I know what you mean.It's not what I call joking.My family is from Portugal also.Yes,are you surprised? They do not have the same attitude as you.God forbid.I do appreciate the support from other members here on this post.I am trying always to make the server better.I have always warned before I kick,even if I'm TK'ed purposely.I had a guy this morning drop a grenade at my feet while I waited for a plane.I was shocked he did it,but I didn't kick him.He got a warning.You kick without warnings Dynamite and you only have your best interests in mind while playing.

#7 2012-08-09 21:20:40

Denny
Croatia

Dynamite has short fuse when it comes to call people names and telling they suck because he has 200 ping..
idk why was he banned, i'd maybe give him 1 last chance with serious warning, if he cant stop being idiot, than i'd remove him

#8 2012-08-09 21:28:35

RedDawg
United States

How many warnings can 1 person have? I think he has had plenty of warnings Denny,and I also feel that is why he continues to be a repeating problem.He thinks he is above the rules and they don't apply to him.

#9 2012-08-09 21:42:02

Denny
Croatia

i said that just because i cant judge cause i dont play often when he plays, thats why i cant judge, but yeah ive also seen him doing those stuff so..

#10 2012-08-09 21:42:04

Sloop
United States

RedDawg wrote:

How many warnings can 1 person have? I think he has had plenty of warnings Denny,and I also feel that is why he continues to be a repeating problem.He thinks he is above the rules and they don't apply to him.

Agreed

#11 2012-08-10 00:09:07

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website

Matter will be discussed internally.

Board footer