#1 2012-07-24 00:52:17

Twilight
Player

Unban Appeal

So.. We're on El Alamein, and I shot down a guy who stole our stuka. Immediately after he kicks me..no warning. I'm confident when I say this admin abused his abilities removing me, and another player very rapidly. I come back a little irked but shift over to laughing it off. Shortly after the earlier kick the guy threatens me to leave "on my own" using my #1 playername, then issues a ban. It was uncalled for.

Playername: Maximillion J. Pegasus
Time: About 1 hour ago, 2:20pm PST

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2012-07-24 01:40:10

TOOKIE GOODNITE
impeached (twice)
United States
Website

Re: Unban Appeal

I hate liars. I also hate it when ppl try to bend the facts to support they're favor. I wish I would have had the remote running to point all that out to everyone. Let them know exactly what you are.
When joining the server for coral sea (that you would have voted in) it was changing to Wake. But you had already voted in El Al by being the first one in and only needing 2 votes, though 20 ppl were playing, because "your Mom" gives you the second vote. Your favorite trick that we have discussed in the past. So I told you not to do that here. You & Your Mom immediatly start giving me a hard time. I tell Y'all not to basecamp, but your doing it anyway. Dispite playing for 6 hours on our server & it coming up at the beginning of every map saying "Do not basecamp". Somebody, probably Paw-Paw bailed at our main & left the stuck on our runway. I got in it & started flying around our main, taking AA the whole time, waiting for you to kill me so I would be %100 sure it was you killing our parked planes. Of course it was you, so I kicked you for basecamping. When you came back you & your Mom(who also was kicked for basecamping) just had to keep going on giving me a ration of lies. I told you both I had had enough & offered for you to leave or get banned. Your ban is for 1 day. I suggest you play by the rules & dont give the admin a hard time when you come back.

#3 2012-07-24 01:49:37

TOOKIE GOODNITE
impeached (twice)
United States
Website

PS. I also appreciate you calling your best friend Wild JJ & telling him so he could pull your vote early trick on the next map. He is also banned for 1 day. I gave him no warning because I know Y'all to well.

#4 2012-07-24 01:55:02

WildJJ
Player
United States

With all due respect Tookie, Twilight didn't call me. Infact, Twilight doesn't even consider me a friend, he deleted me off xfire over a year ago.  sad   I've known about the voting trick for years, but didn't know it was against the rules here. I am sorry for that. I wished I had been simply kicked/warned for it, instead of banned. It was an honest mistake & I was looking forward to Omaha Beach, which would have been a fantastic game (Omaha always is fantastic). Again, I didn't know I had broke the rules. I am sorry for it. I won't happen again. I don't know what else to say. I respect the ban.  sad

#5 2012-07-24 02:29:55

TOOKIE GOODNITE
impeached (twice)
United States
Website

How can I not respect your reply JJ. Very well written & really makes me feel like quite the....JERK. And I really want to believe you, but I know you. I know that you, Twilght & Wacky are smooth talkers. I would give you the benefit of the doubt & unban you, but I've never "unbanned" a player & scared I'll mess something up if I tried. If someone else can undo the ban I wouldnt argue. When you come back just "play fair". Hijacking the server because you get on real fast isnt being fair IMO.
Thank you for posting both times.

#6 2012-07-24 02:36:37

WildJJ
Player
United States

I will admit that I've played with Twilight & Wacky before, but it's been a REALLY long time. Twilight hates me (I think), & Wacky seemed cool, but he was Twilight's friend before mine, so Wacky never talks to me anymore. They both deleted me off Xfire like a year ago. I didn't mean to make you feel bad man, sorry. I am in the SiMPLE Mumble right now, if you wanna chat, or you can call my cell (number provided via xfire, facebook, msn, or email). I only map voted Omaha because honestly: I'm addicted it. I admit that if I could have Omaha all day, I would.  =/  Thanks for your understanding. It means a lot man. Hope to see you in game soon.

#7 2012-07-24 02:48:30

Twilight
Player

Indeed I didn't call JJ, but I do consider him a friend..and I didn't delete him "over a year ago". It was more like 5 months.

One needs only read this admin's posts to see what the problem is. The sheer number of false accusations he's already made on this thread and even my other are quite frankly impressive. And so I'd prefer to talk with tuia about it. I don't have an issue with the length of the ban made, actually I knew the duration right after the first time he mistyped it. I have an issue with it being made and how/why it was.

Very nice by the way tookie, you've shown you'll abuse power against anyone you even =think= is associated with me. Of all things, you seem rather proud of it.

Thank you for your time,
-Twilight

#8 2012-07-24 12:49:01

FEA99*KuK
Player

Tookie , you are probably in the false movie. All that you can say is a bunch of lies, except for his "favourite trick" - and even that- how could he know that it was against the rules? On your " simple" server things are not simple. Infact , they are quite complicated. #1 reason why he should be unbanned and you should be removed from the admin rights: There are not even the rules listed up in the description, so what is that kind of a server? You must probably be the master of bungling things together and thinking that they are alright.
#2 reason:Tookie u do not understand the basics of the battlefield series:  Even if "flying around in his plane" and killing people isn't the nice way to kill someone, why does battlefield includes planes then? It is because we all want to fly the legendary planes (they make fun of course )  and that's why they are only rarely available for all of us.
So you are not a better person than Twilight when u steal the enemy plane and flying around - IT IS still the same way to kill someone!
#3 r.: By basecamping or killing normal persons, u still kill someone. Does that make you a better person? No , u still kill someone, so it doesn't matter if u kill him with a rifle , a nade or a plane.
#4 r.: If you have enough , why don't u  just switch the team? .  You would agree that you would save much energy and electric power by doing that.  Or you could even go to bed and shut down your PC , would be even the easier Way.

All the reasons that beeing said, together makes one MAJOR reason:
You are a noob and you didn't like getting killed by a player with more skill , so you banned him and wildjj.
Sir,Tell your liar story someone else , who is stupid enough to believe it!

Thank you for listening,
FEA99*KuK

#9 2012-07-24 14:33:14

TOOKIE GOODNITE
impeached (twice)
United States
Website

Sorry dude, but your wrong. I warned them not to basecamp and they kept doing it. So I kicked them for it and told them that was the reason when they came back. They continued to keep rag'in on me & I told them they needed to stop. When I mistyped the ban, Your Mom left & I offered Twilight the same option. He didnt take it & kept giving me a hard time so I banned him for one day. Your Mom came back & continued telling me how I sucked so I banned him for a day too. The ban was for disruptive gameplay because I'm not gonna sit there & get ragged on for them not following the rules. BTW, other people on my team were telling to stop too.
All I did was tell them not to vote early, but I would have banned them for it if they did it on the next map. Theres not really any "trick" to it, the only trick is everyone has to play the map YOU want, even though it just failed at the end of the last map. Someone else was complaining about them doing that too.
The ironic thing is that once I finally got rid of the 4 people camping our main, I notice 2 of my teammates are flying over theirs killing people. It's like it never ends! I banned one of them for 3 days because he was one of the ones complaining about the campers at ours. The other one stopped & I was finally able to play the game.
"A noob"? Thats the best ya got?
Yeah dude, keep pwning parked planes & then go bragg to your mom how good you are.

#10 2012-07-24 23:17:01

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website

It was a 1 day ban for basecamping.

#11 2012-07-28 00:56:26

Buckshot

Twilight has ruined CKUA, I would have banned him for a month. you watch he will back giving tookie or any other admin a big hassle. He is nothing but trouble.

Board footer