#1 2020-06-24 23:11:57

Tommy Cannon
Player
Antarctica
Windows 10 Firefox 77.0

How many TKs for a kick - possible admin abuse?

So we were playing on Peenemunde this evening and player alex32rus (red team) stole the AW52 from blue and kept wrecking us with it for about half the round without dying until admin Bereichsleiter (blue) decided to kick him for teamkills. The problem is, he with his AW52 was the only thing keeping red from getting owned and the round was fairly balanced until that point.

I asked the admin why he kicked him, he said "-18 score". But he had like 70+ score so I ask how many TKs are actually needed for a kick? Is there any rule for that? To which admin responded that it's to keep the others safe. But removing alex removed any hope of victory for red and ruined what was a close game. Also, everyone knows that when you fly AW52 for more than 20 minutes, you're likely to score some TKs.

My suspicion is that Bereichsleiter kicked him out of selfish reasons after getting rekt over and over by him. I've witnessed more than once that players had (-) scores and weren't kicked, I remember one guy that had like -25 (but above 0) on Cassino and admins just warned him because he wasn't doing it on purpose and it was near the end of the round.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2020-06-24 23:19:21

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Re: How many TKs for a kick - possible admin abuse?

there are rules, rules are applied to all including those heroes who are saving their team.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2020-06-24 23:25:05

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

when you tk a player it affects to the other players experience, it is also very important to type sorry if a player tk´s another player.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#4 2020-06-25 01:00:24

RaketenHorst
Administrator
Windows 10 Firefox 77.0

hello Tommy ...

we have >>> rules <<< that everyone has to follow ...

completely no matter what he may or may not have done in your eyes .. who is flying whose plane or whatever you want to imagine the thing .. you also do not want your teammate to constantly interrupt your game by simply not doing it permits ...

I also find it rather patient with the -18 points .. that was more than generous right?

I wish you continued fun and much success ...

see you in 1942

Last edited by RaketenHorst (2020-06-25 01:27:39)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#5 2020-06-26 16:49:47

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 68.0

That is not an admins abuse at all because the admin acted according to the rules and best practices adopted on the server . The rules state that teamkill is forbidden. The best practice is to apologize when tk even unintentionally. Otherwise the teamkill is at risk to be considered intentional. alex32rus  did a lot of teamkills, most probably bombing flags to get bigger score and bombing his own teammates that were trying to get a flag, which is not at all helping the team.

Now, if you say the game became that unbalanced, why didn't you switch to red and help to even the teams Tommy? smile Then, axis have 2 natters and 1 plane spawning in their main base(damn big advantage!!) and you say they get owned after the admin kicked a skilled but disruptive guy who was flying the aw plane?Dude on that map you win keeping all the flags most time, not scorewhoring the aw plane.It's not the admin who screw the game up but the red team just flying their planes and bombing instead of getting flags and keeping them under control.

Abuse of admin rights is a very serious accusation.
Please mind that the admins operate by rules and you need to bring some very serious proofs before questioning their impartiality and competence.

Paul

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

Board footer