#1 2020-06-21 18:30:56

Moin
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0

I was banned 2 Months ago on Bogace (German)

Ja moin ich wurde nachdem Simple einen neuen Server geöffnet hat vor circa 2 Monaten vom Server gebannt.
Ich habe fair aber sehr gut gespielt und mich an die Regeln gehalten, ich verstehe denn Bann Grund nicht.
Zumal das einzige was ich geschrieben habe wenn ich mich recht entsinne war, wow das hat dir jetzt viel gebracht.
ok? Ich bitte um einen Entbann Gruß. Ps: meinen Spielernamen weiß ich nicht mehr.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2020-06-21 19:10:59

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 77.0

Re: I was banned 2 Months ago on Bogace (German)

Hallo. Ist Ihr Spielername Donnerblitz?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2020-06-21 21:18:56

Moin
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0

Since lying is of no use to me, I answer the question with yes, of course, but I did not become conspicuous by breaking the rules, I played fair and competetive. Whether you believe me and give me a chance to release me is up to you, I write with calm and respectful ulterior motives because I can understand that I am understandable by everyone below. Even if I am not released, I accept and respect the decision. What a shame for me because I only play Bf1942 so I play first person shooters I really love it ...

(My english is bad guy it whrit by google translator.)

Edit: I would also like to ask you and the others to respond respectfully and politely. Greetings

Last edited by Moin (2020-06-21 21:23:30)

#4 2020-06-22 01:10:27

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 77.0

You were banned permanently last September for evading your previous ban. It's not your first identity and I don't know how to trust you, although you are telling that "lying is of no use to me".

You are known as Jesus, here is your another account. I presume, you just don't remember the password.

http://team-simple.org/forum/profile.php?id=2362

And here is the thread.

http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=6610

Here the opinions of the other community members about your humble person:

That guy is troll ,he knows how to play but he teamkill on purpose

Yep, he keeps saying he's a young player blabla. Also the word he used was not asshole. So he's a notorious liar

Donner has been a total troll bag for awhile. He's been kicked/banned many times and he never learns.

Maybe someone else can say something?

#5 2020-06-22 01:46:25

Moin
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0

Hopefully you realize that this was a while ago? at least after joining again when the server changed the ip I didn't do it anymore because i didn't want to be banned anymore. Since there is 99% nothing to discuss anymore, I leave it there with old people, I am told bad boy although a lot happens in six months anyway, thanks for taking care of me best regards

Board footer