cooking-5166801-960-720.jpg

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#482 2020-05-23 08:39:08

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Android Chrome 75.0

Re: My banned thread

How many times do i have to tell you that i neither hate you nor disrespect you, i'm alwaya neutral in tight situation like it is now, how can i hurt your feeling or bully you? I'm always positive to everyone  and i'm trying to find solutions... i know you have kind soul in you zero, sometimes "you win some, you lose some" sometimes you have to accept it as it's part of a life, i had worst moments in other communities, before i got back to bf franchise...i just i don't want to talk about it... i can't do it....it's not me...

#483 2020-05-23 08:46:25

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Android Chrome 75.0

I'm trying to be as friendly as i can in our forums, but ppl hate me and curse at me more than you or other pro infs (deeko,simon,killer....etc) most of the time it happens in in-game chat as ppl make fun of me, so please zero, we don't need conflicts here, as it goes "happy people do 't have past" same as me, i always care about future of our forums how will it be, zero might change and the days will go on, at least give him some respect....

#484 2020-05-23 09:53:49

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 81.0

Goldie wrote:

I'm trying to be as friendly as i can in our forums, but ppl hate me and curse at me more than you or other pro infs (deeko,simon,killer....etc) most of the time it happens in in-game chat as ppl make fun of me, so please zero, we don't need conflicts here, as it goes "happy people do 't have past" same as me, i always care about future of our forums how will it be, zero might change and the days will go on, at least give him some respect....

How toxic is that zero guy?
Dont @ me Goldie. I was kindly to you in 95% our conversations and if I ever dared to tell you something, it was a kind note that u should stop saying loudly in public : "ffs I cant hit, no hits, great again no hits, wtf is this" and I added "please" in most of it. People dont want to see this 8 times in 4 minutes. I havent done anything wrong I dont know how long. I know you want to show everyone how kind and good human being you are, but please ( i know you are) ..but you dont have to commenate everything you can see here in forum. For example this paragraph is complete nonsense. Either deeko and simon havent been playing for some time or they didnt tell you anything, as i didnt and i say hi to you every time u come to this server. Think twice b4 you write something.

Speaking is silver, silence is  golden...

BFSoldier1 wrote:

i dont do any shit. my gameplay is excellent, so are my forum posts

This cannot get any better :-))

BFSoldier1 wrote:

we will do an inf 1v1 match first, berlin, first to 30 kills, wins

wants to challenge Combat in inf... a player who doesnt like inf and when good players challenge him on punkbuster server he will never play. smile That one day ban served him pretty well..showed his true colors again.

#485 2020-05-23 10:16:13

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Android Chrome 79.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

bullshit, then more bullshit ..... admin combat just puked and drooled over the keyboard, then made a post out of it

funny how admin combat can lie, swear, insult and provoke in a thread, and get 10+ plusses from it, while i get tonnes of minuses if i do the same. you haters are so disgustingly dumb and biased

let me attempt to profile admin combat based on his forum and ingame behavior: obese, 40+ years old, probably diabetic or prediabetic, somewhat cognitively impaired, weakened sense of reality, zero balls and skills since he hides in planes 24/7 to get an advantage, and mainly plays outside primetime, where skilled players rarely are present

LOOK COUNT COMBAT – WAKE UP  - U BLIND LYING TARD :
youtube.com/watch?v=ieAeV7S3WNo

the teamswitch you banned me for was allowed, and it was not a stack, the team i switched to had one player less than my team

Count ComBat wrote:

although axies have 2 players less already, and with u allies had 3 more then?? Map was Bocage, time 11.30

liar, exaggerator, fact bender

apologize immediately u fking retarded prick

yes, i insult him (theyre the truth about him), since he insults me all the time :

Count ComBat wrote:

that pile of pOOO
such morons like him
asshOOOle
u just too dumb
sick000
pathetic lil liar
ur dumb ass
that pile of p000
such a sick prick
pathetic lil wanker
just shut ur puss idiOOOt
that lil liar-wanker
wackOOO
Provided that u r not too dumb to understand
such a dishonorable bailing-pussy n wannabe-pilot like u
u foockin freak
pathetic childish ridiculous BS

now, lets take a close look at all the lies, the bs, the ramblings of the mentally unstable admin count combat :

Count ComBat wrote:

is spreading lies again

im not, youre are. for example, my video above just busted you, you blatantly lied

Count ComBat wrote:

u should know the rules very well

i do .... and you obviously dont know the rules well

Count ComBat wrote:

Btw i dont care a shit if u kill me

another lie from admin combat. you care a lot and get really pissed off every time i whack ya

Count ComBat wrote:

usually, u get me only with ur enabled maphack

i dont use any hacks or cheats

Count ComBat wrote:

He knew he was violating any rule (ofc on purpose again) and feared a ban

wrong, lie, i knew it was an allowed teamswitch, but also knew that youre an angry old man that admin abuses and see everything i do as bad and disallowed, thats why i logged off; to avoid potential admining misuse from a hothead

Count ComBat wrote:

in total u anyway would deserve a perma-ban since ages already for all that childish crap u r causing

no i dont, and im not causing any problems. a few bad admins like you, are constantly pissed off about me, even though my behavior is good

Count ComBat wrote:

000 is allowed to violate rules over n over again

im not, the bad admins have been itching to kick/ban me constantly for the last 3 years. and they have. im probably the simple player who has been banned the most. 85+% of my kicks / bans have been unjustified and admin abuse

Count ComBat wrote:

insult nearly everyone @ forum

i rarely insult anybody that hasnt insulted me first. im probably the player who overall gets provoked and insulted the most ingame and in the forum. nobody stops these insulters. many simplers wants me to be a bullying victim. its only fair that i get a chance to defend myself against flamers and trolls like combat, hydra, nameless etc.

Count ComBat wrote:

to spread lies about admins n other players

i dont spread lies about anybody, but you and others do about me. big time. constantly.

Count ComBat wrote:

to misuse every weak spot in game for his score-whoring

i dont, far from. im a true gentleman, compared to some of these vehicle whoring backstabbing teamstacking admins and clanners, found in simple

Count ComBat wrote:

to bail to death

i virtually dont do that anymore. only rarely nonintentionally, due to lag, often alone, far away from enemies

Count ComBat wrote:

nothing but lies n unjustified accusations

a lie. you clearly lack the intelligence to see that im one of the wisest bf1942’ers and that i often hit the truth-bullseye with my spot on observations

Count ComBat wrote:

U even can keep on modding ur game-files

i havent modded my client. everything is default. im not a hacker or cheater

Count ComBat wrote:

spreading ur rank lies here

im much closer to the truth than you are, you emotional freak liar, admin combat

Count ComBat wrote:

is getting away with whatever shit hes doin

i dont do any shit. my gameplay is excellent, so are my forum posts. i dont get away with bad things. still, ive been hyperkicked/banned by a few hateful and corrupt admins

and ....

i will plane-dogfight against you in arkos server on two conditions :

1)     apologize for this ban right now. admit that you lied, and that it was not a stack. admit that you admin abused because you were angry that i killed you. the video evidence is in the youtube link above. promise you wont ever do it again

2)     we will do an inf 1v1 match first, berlin, first to 30 kills, wins

this thread, is like all the retards who has been screaming at donald trump last four years, yelling how terrible and sick he is, when in fact hes very competent and sharp for his age. the resistance he has faced is the hardest ever, mitigating it is almost a superhuman feat

heres the main core of the hate crew :

combat
vertigo
sparrow
hydra
goldie
dionysus
noob88
dakota
black mamba
jim2102

sparrow, you crappy little worm, not having the balls to play normally or use your real nametag, fakenicking 24/7, and only trying to planejoystickbackstab, because thats the only thing you can do. cant tank, cant inf, cant fly normally, cant get gold, spending all his time attempting to backstab me or nameless. i remember getting him 23-2 in stalingrad once. youre pathetic, yer lil bitter homo. pls keep that wow u made and fk off from this forum, you wont be missed

Sparrow wrote:

fagnatic the past 2 weeks has been deliberately team-stacking NON-STOP   to the opposite team to avoid people like me that  completely ruin his chances of getting a gold medal. Not only that, but he had also deliberately suicided and disconnected to avoid kill 14215 times already

bs, liar, tard, my legal team switches arent automatically illegal stacks, and i havent suicided or disconnected like you describe. just disappear scumbag

dionysus, you worthless little noobish ax pubber for five years, thought he was tha bomb, since theres no proficiency in ax, then came to simple where there at least occasionally is a bit skill. cant get gold when non-noobish players are around. can only attempt to backstab and hide behind teammates. weak in 1v1 situations. just another no-talent nab

hydra : just completely braindead ... dumbest of all the admins ... and that says a lot. hes a disaster and fails at everything. e v e r y t h i n g. hes unaware of his lack of mental capabilities. he could even f..k up making a cup of coffee

you loserhaters can just f*ck off, each and every one of ya ... youre just a bunch of dumb hobo eurotrash / mericatrash, randomly scattered over the continents. u sicken me, scummies

ill be recording and saving all the admins and clanner’s constant teamswitches from now on, to show how often they do it. they never get sanctioned, while i get banned repeatedly for it

You just mad cuz nobody cares about your bullshit complains...

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#486 2020-05-23 10:44:48

s/w
Player
Windows 7 Opera 68.0

@fagnatic

You really shouldn't be talking  about others having ''no balls'' when you yourself can't admit those ILLEGAL teamswitches that you did, and ofcourse the deliberate suicide/disconnect just to evade a kill.  Man, it was so satisfying stomping the living sheet out of ya on those alamein and bocage rounds, i bet you broke 4 keyboards just on that day alone.  You also have such big balls, that you needed hours to just repeat your bland lies, despite being online when Combat wrote that post. Btw, i've also got you in ''1v1'' face to face many times when you had that 24 ping. You spray and pray even at long distances like a nab, you have no genuine technique, the only thing that saves ya is the extremely low ping that you have. If we were to play on a server where you have my ping, you wouldn't be able to HIT even a bot due to your  ''skill''. I've also gotten you plenty of times with mouse+kb and just kb, I can fly with pretty much anything and any plane, because what matters is the skill that you possess. A complete nab like you would NEVER be able to fly with a joystick, btw.

@goldie

I'm not sure about others ''hating you'' or ''cursing at you'' but what I do know is that you're trying sooo hard to ''fit'' in this community, to be an admin, to be a clanner or whatever you're trying to do and you end up just being incredibly annoying. No-one really likes to constantly be reading complains such as ''no hit'' or something like that. So stop  complaining and just PRACTICE if you want ''to have hits''.  That '' no regs '' btw doesn't even exist, unless you're clearly having some serious problems with your isp or the server which i doubt most people have when they say ''no hits'' . Thats just poor aiming and poor technique. I also sometimes would say no regs, but I always know that my aim just sucks.

And lastly goldie, why the f*ck do you come to Arko's server when we have 1v1's, just to radio spam?? if you're ''just bored'' (as you said yourself), just leave and don't annoy people. You can always come to spectate our dfs or to fight me or the others, just please don't radio spam/chat spam, and don't constantly complain about ''no hits''.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#487 2020-05-23 11:14:30

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 81.0

Yeah Sparrow, I can agree to with couple things you said here about Goldie. Look what i said 2 post above yours.
I think he just takes things too seriously, too personaly.  I dealt with it similar when i was younger. Try to let some thoughts go Gold.
Neither me thinks you are being hated. Im playing on a daily and I really cannot see anything you shouldnt be ok with. Definitely im not aware about everything, but look Goldie, remeber one thing. You are not 13 anymore and should know by now that in todays world you wont be loved by everyone. You could be whatever however good, fine, funny etc but there's always gonna be anybody that will not like you and you cant do anything about it but let go. Why should you care? Only causes negative thoughts. As i got many friends here, i got haters too who troll me and dunno what else. You ever heard me whining in forum about "how much he hates me or" ? No, never, bcs i dont care. Let them say what they think when they think anybody cares. Its mostly peope who are not happy with their own lives.. thats it.
Enough of moralizing. See you in BF smile

#488 2020-05-23 11:53:55

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Android Chrome 75.0

KANER88 wrote:
Goldie wrote:

How toxic is that zero guy?
Dont @ me Goldie. I was kindly to you in 95% our conversations and if I ever dared to tell you something, it was a kind note that u should stop saying loudly in public : "ffs I cant hit, no hits, great again no hits, wtf is this" and I added "please" in most of it. People dont want to see this 8 times in 4 minutes. I havent done anything wrong I dont know how long. I know you want to show everyone how kind and good human being you are, but please ( i know you are) ..but you dont have to commenate everything you can see here in forum. For example this paragraph is complete nonsense. Either deeko and simon havent been playing for some time or they didnt tell you anything, as i didnt and i say hi to you every time u come to this server. Think twice b4 you write something.

Speaking is silver, silence is  golden...

I see what's up i guess, i just need time and i think it comes up...

#489 2020-05-23 11:56:50

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Android Chrome 75.0

Sparrow wrote:

@goldie

I'm not sure about others ''hating you'' or ''cursing at you'' but what I do know is that you're trying sooo hard to ''fit'' in this community, to be an admin, to be a clanner or whatever you're trying to do and you end up just being incredibly annoying. No-one really likes to constantly be reading complains such as ''no hit'' or something like that. So stop  complaining and just PRACTICE if you want ''to have hits''.  That '' no regs '' btw doesn't even exist, unless you're clearly having some serious problems with your isp or the server which i doubt most people have when they say ''no hits'' . Thats just poor aiming and poor technique. I also sometimes would say no regs, but I always know that my aim just sucks.

And lastly goldie, why the f*ck do you come to Arko's server when we have 1v1's, just to radio spam?? if you're ''just bored'' (as you said yourself), just leave and don't annoy people. You can always come to spectate our dfs or to fight me or the others, just please don't radio spam/chat spam, and don't constantly complain about ''no hits''.

That might be problem or i suck, but as you see my high scores, maybe that's regs, i'm just trying to focus but i sometimes can't control myself as i'm being ignored....what can i say more?

#490 2020-05-23 12:23:38

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 76.0

Wow what a monster-post again sickOOO, so sad to see that u obviously have rly nothing better to do in ur pathetic "life"..
I only have overflown ur dumb comments which as usual are just full of impertinent lies, dissembling wannabe-justifications, retarded insults and anyway the usual BS, wont read it carefully n wont waste more time here with gross scum like u - i rly have better things to do in contrary to degenerated nerds like u..
Well, as u say: u r not causing any troubles, ur behavior is good, yer a real gentleman, even 1 of the wisest players ever - LMAAOOO
Just have a look again @ all ur ridiculous threads n that huge load of BS-posts man, so many arguments with n complaints about so many different people - but yee probably u are rly just not able to realize that only yourself are the cause for most of that shit.. I always just wonder with such extremely disturbed super-sickos why the hell they arent able to dig it how badly sick they rly are..

U just know a shit about me, nearly nothing of that BS uve secreted there again is correct, not even rudimentarilly..
Btw: I just play outside primetime usually as i dont like an overcrowded server, n im in air most of the time as i only want to fly, for the suckin rest like tank n inf i just dont care, there r other much better games available for this.. No clue what else crap-stuff uve all written there, as said i dont even have read it in detail, its anyway just the repulsive jabbering of a super-sick psycho-freak!!   

"i will plane-dogfight against you in arkos server on two conditions :
1)     apologize for this ban right now. admit that you lied, and that it was not a stack. admit that you admin abused because you were angry that i killed you. the video evidence is in the youtube link above. promise you wont ever do it again
2)     we will do an inf 1v1 match first, berlin, first to 30 kills, wins"

Are u foockin kidding me there?? U super-sick prick want me to apologize? A damnd shit will i do! Share another link btw, the current1 doesnt work dumbo..
The situation in game there @ Bocage was: Around 15 players in total, allies had 2 more already when u joined, u ofc had to stack @ allies to have all possible advantages again as always.. U lil wannabe-smartass just thought u could get away with this again by disconnecting there, as said the ban was given by me afterwards @ El Al for that crap u did before.. But whatever u say there, just STFU, no one cares anyway! Im anyway tired of writing the same stuff again n again, wont waste any further time with liar-scum like u r.. 

U have accused me a dozen times in the past already for any untrue crap ive never done and blamed me with given u half a dozen unjustified bans - man r u rly too dumb to get it?? As i said already: yesterday was the first time ever that ive banned u, and it was absolutely justified - as u have done again what u r doin that foockin often that its totally ridiculous already that u r not perma-banned yet!!

Obviously thou its totally ok meanwhile @ Simple when any scum-"players" disparage n discredit admins n accuse them with any untrue shit again n again..
This is indeed a sad certificate of poverty for this forum!!

Whatever, seriously wackOOO, u r just too dumb n way too pathetic to have discussions with u furthermore, its simply not worth the type-effort!!

Last edited by Count ComBat (2020-05-23 12:26:39)

#491 2020-05-23 13:37:24

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 81.0

Sorry, but i'm too old, fat and lazy to read all that stuff in this topic.

You should go out a bit more, Dudes, ... Summer is coming.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#492 2020-05-23 15:26:31

PipeR
Australia
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 18.18362

Arkos wrote:

Sorry, but i'm too old, fat and lazy to read all that stuff in this topic.

You should go out a bit more, Dudes, ... Summer is coming.

winter for me .. its getting fecking cold now .. I wish I had a wood fire right now lol

#493 2020-05-24 00:09:52

L0rd Waggachugga
Android Chrome 75.0

Agree with Akros/bunnyman, come fish salmon with me, soon highseason.

#494 2020-05-24 00:29:32

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 81.0

L0rd Waggachugga wrote:

Good idea !!  Bring BFSoldier 1 whit you befeore he write another novel and use him as a anchor !!! big_smile

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#495 2020-05-24 01:08:40

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Android Chrome 81.0

Dakota wrote:
L0rd Waggachugga wrote:

Good idea !!  Bring BFSoldier 1 whit you befeore he write another novel and use him as a anchor !!! big_smile

Don't waste him this way, he's slimy enough to be a salmon bait.

#496 2020-05-24 03:41:13

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Count ComBat wrote:

Share another link btw, the current1 doesnt work dumbo

wrong, it works .... :

- highlight the youtube link with your left mouse button
- select copy with your right mouse button
- paste it into the url area of your web browser, hit enter, or select paste and go

youtube.com/watch?v=ieAeV7S3WNo

heres admin combats version of that teamswitch he banned me 24 hours for :

Count ComBat wrote:

So, its not teamstackin when u join allies (to have the noobstang n ur beloved thommygun like always there) although axies have 2 players less already, and with u allies had 3 more then?? Map was Bocage, time 11.30

Count ComBat wrote:

The situation in game there @ Bocage was: Around 15 players in total, allies had 2 more already when u joined, u ofc had to stack @ allies

heres what really happened (watch the youtube video above) :

when i loaded into the game, teams were even, 9 players in each. i was randomly put in axis, so axis had 10, allies 9. i switched to allies, and then allies had 10, axis 9. both teams had one flag, allied had most tickets. thats not a stack in my opinion, and certainly not worth a 24 hour ban

admin combat claims axis had -2 players, and allied +3 with me .... thats a lie

admin combat always goes into an emotional raging frenzy when he sees me, plus i killed him once in his bf109 plane

thats the real reason for the ban

Last edited by 000 (2020-05-24 03:42:18)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#497 2020-05-24 11:06:02

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 81.0

Its pointless to spend that much time for this sad no lifer.
Shooting our dead body on the ground makes us laugh at you, but when fagnatic spends hours on simple server these weekend a.m.'s  just to haunt me (1 player) down whole map, thats mental. Visit a doctor, better find a mental hospital. I feel rlly sorry 4 you to have nothing to do in ur life.  At the end of every map finishes w/ score 3 kills 16 deaths (16 suicides). Whenever i get behind his ass in plane he just deathbails or bails in his base for safety all the time.. whenever im ready to kill him with medic on the ground, just runs away healing like a rat.. 
Since his plane skills and tanks skills are none, mostly his only chance to take me down when i fight anyone else or many pilots/players..and im not a good pilot for dogfighting anyway.. yet he's still proud to spend 45 mins/90mins on BF just to haunt only me and dont care about anything else. Get a life dude smile

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#498 2020-05-24 12:09:24

s/w
Player
Windows 7 Opera 68.0

KANER88 wrote:

Its pointless to spend that much time for this sad no lifer.
Shooting our dead body on the ground makes us laugh at you, but when fagnatic spends hours on simple server these weekend a.m.'s  just to haunt me (1 player) down whole map, thats mental. Visit a doctor, better find a mental hospital. I feel rlly sorry 4 you to have nothing to do in ur life.  At the end of every map finishes w/ score 3 kills 16 deaths (16 suicides). Whenever i get behind his ass in plane he just deathbails or bails in his base for safety all the time.. whenever im ready to kill him with medic on the ground, just runs away healing like a rat.. 
Since his plane skills and tanks skills are none, mostly his only chance to take me down when i fight anyone else or many pilots/players..and im not a good pilot for dogfighting anyway.. yet he's still proud to spend 45 mins/90mins on BF just to haunt only me and dont care about anything else. Get a life dude smile

Lol, when I stomp him 1-2 times on maps like bocage,  guadal, and market , he would disconnect and re-appear again after ~4 minutes, and spending the remaining map-time trying to ''kill'' me specifically.  He thinks he could perform a surprise-attack on a $parrow, but he's not even aware that I know his ''flight'' style, including his routes/paths/''tactics''.  He only ends up totaly wasting the very limited fighters in the process. (He should be forbidden to enter  fighters on bocage and market. He COMPLETELY wastes the planes.) I would also imagine that he thinks constantly trying to ''kill'' me would upset me, but i'm not there to collect a load of kills, or any kind of medal. smile

Okay, was enough talking about this lil' crawling target-practice, i'm out.

Last edited by s/w (2020-05-24 12:12:35)

#499 2020-05-24 13:39:16

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 76.0

Well, obviously i indeed was wrong there n made a mistake.. Ive got no prob to admit a mistake, in contrary to u..
When i was killed there i had hit tab to check out who it was, at that point of time allies had 3 players more (perhaps some players had left or switched in the meantime, idk), so i wrote @ chat "nice teamstackin again sickOOO" as the teams werent balanced then anyways - although i was wrong and i indeed have interpreted the current situation wrongly there u immediately disconnected after my comment what made me to think u just want to evade the consequences, thats why i gave u this afterward-ban later @ El Al after u were coming back..
Although that ban was indeed not justified as it turned out now this doesnt alter the fact thou that u always join the team where u r havin the most advantages, usually absolutely regardless of the team-balance.. Ill keep on banning this n other mentioned crap-things thou if i see u doin it as usual, but only if im 100% sure its legit..
But true, in this case i was wrong although i thought im to 100% correct, if u wouldnt have cut that vid but would have shared it fully this would have become obvious, but ok, my bad, so i really say a big "SORRY" here - something u NEVER have done in what ever matter, neither to me nor anyone else.. Afaic even if u have accused me wrongly AGAIN with any untrue BS (e.g. for giving u bans allegedly, setting other maps or misusing the runnext-command, or whatever else) ive never done, like u did dozens of times meanwhile, it never came to ur mind to apologize, probably u r just not able to be sorry for whatever crap uve caused again!!
So yee - im sorry for making this mistake there, but im not sorry for anything else! In ur case it seems some admins dont like to punish such disruptively things u r doin over n over again - like bailing to death (yaya sure, for the future it was always due to any lags, strangely u r never laggy on ground xD), for teamstackin, wasting planes as taxi even @ maps where only 1 or 2 are available, etc - as every single kick or short ban becomes a huge suckin forum-drama, or because u r a special worship-buddy of the boss or whatever (idk n dont care either), im 1 of those admins who see it different thou, the server-rules go for all players, also for such notorious rule-violaters like u r so foockin often!!
But like i said earlier already, for the future i wont discuss anything here with u anymore and will keep it in the admins-section instead if necessary, unless its a case like this 1 was n i possibly made a mistake again.. Well, no one is perfect - except u ofc x)
Thats it for me anyway @ this crap-thread, i truly have wasted enough time with reading along n typin here, for the future just accuse me only if u rly have a justified reason, no worries thou, i in general dont expect any excuse from any mentally disturbed people like psychos, narcissists, egomaniacs etc..
Well, im able to apologize for doin anything wrong, if i was aware that i was wrong there i wouldnt have given that ban and wouldnt have said some things either here later, in this special case this wasnt indeed ok, so im also sorry for some (in this special case) unfair comments, but im not sorry for most of the other negative comments n insults regarding u in the past, most of them u rly have deserved resp. provoked with similar insults, crappy ingame-actions n unjustified accusations!

Last edited by Count ComBat (2020-05-24 14:30:19)

#500 2020-05-24 15:36:20

L0rd Waggachugga
Windows 10 Chrome 81.0

nämeless wrote:
Dakota wrote:
L0rd Waggachugga wrote:

Don't waste him this way, he's slimy enough to be a salmon bait.

I'll bring him as lookout for the coastguard big_smile

#501 2020-05-24 16:49:01

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 76.0

Btw forgotten to mention: that i "go into an emotional raging frenzy when he sees me" is nonsense, i couldnt care less for u, true thou is that every match without any game-killers in there is a much better n more funny match, for me n everyone else.. Im not 1 of those who dont fancy to play anymore whenever u join, there are enough players meanwhile thou which prefer to piss off than to bear ur ingame-"style", this is sad enough already n should perhaps inspire u to think a bit about urslelf - if u r able for some self-reflection at all.. 
And this comment "i killed him once in his bf109 plane" (wow btw) is just BS, too - if i would care n would be bothered about whenever im getting killed by whoever i better just should stop playing completely.. Its just much more fun to have nice air-fights (with cool pilots who deserve to get nice kills granted as they are not always only out for cheap kills), what isnt possible at all with u due to ur constant pathetic instant-bailing - well, whatever.. same there thou, i couldnt care less

Your nasty insinuation thou i would have misused my rights there due to such crap is again nothing but defamation and another bad offense, such shit annoys me indeed, one more reason to diss u! This shitty admin-job also requires fairness n integrity (things u know a shit of), with lacking this one better should just quit it! Yo, maybe some admins have sometimes misused their rights against u in the past, probably just because u were acting like an asshole again, i am and was none of these thou, although u have accused me with this foockin often yet!! Just learn finally to throw ur shit in the correct direction or better just stfu!

#502 2020-05-24 17:08:03

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 76.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

you loserhaters can just f*ck off, each and every one of ya ... youre just a bunch of dumb hobo eurotrash / mericatrash, randomly scattered over the continents. u sicken me, scummies

tongue

#503 2020-05-24 18:40:43

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Android Chrome 81.0

At least we have social life and we don't date imaginary girls from elite model agency, like he does once a week. We enjoy the other kinds of disorders of our lives though.

#504 2020-05-24 19:28:43

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 81.0

''eurotrash''
Hmm.. it's very likely that zero nab is immigrant.. and very likely not white.
That would explain him having no job, no social life and living from social help provided by government...(beside his mental issues ofc).

Oh poor Europe, Europe.. to what have u come to.

Last edited by Dionysus (2020-05-24 19:29:43)

#505 2020-05-24 19:55:28

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 81.0

Pick the right color BF...... 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I5fi-CcXdE

#506 2020-05-24 21:52:47

Jim2102
Player
United States
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

combat
vertigo
sparrow
hydra
goldie
dionysus
noob88
dakota
black mamba
jim2102

I'm laughing so hard. This dude can't be f'real...

#507 2020-05-24 22:05:38

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0

Jim2102 wrote:
BFSoldier 1 wrote:

combat
vertigo
sparrow
hydra
goldie
dionysus
noob88
dakota
black mamba
jim2102

it hurts my feeling sometimes i see this ''relic''

#508 2020-05-24 22:18:39

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Firefox 76.0

Jim2102 wrote:
BFSoldier 1 wrote:

combat
vertigo
sparrow
hydra
goldie
dionysus
noob88
dakota
black mamba
jim2102

Made it my signature

#509 2020-05-24 23:10:39

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 76.0

nämeless wrote:

At least we have social life and we don't date imaginary girls from elite model agency, like he does once a week. We enjoy the other kinds of disorders of our lives though.

Careful there - you'll be added to the "core hate crew".  Btw, is that list ranked?
Doesn't seem fair if Combat stole top billing in one day...

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#510 2020-05-25 14:28:39

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 81.0

Vertigo wrote:
nämeless wrote:

Careful there - you'll be added to the "core hate crew".  Btw, is that list ranked?
Doesn't seem fair if Combat stole top billing in one day...

Hah this is brilliant. Im pretty sure he forgot to rank all mentioned players above. Cannot be true. Mamba would attack top 3 for sure and me for gold as usual smile

Board footer