#1 2020-04-10 01:33:26

Nobody
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 80.0

Abuses of power continue in administrators

Now I understand why this server is the most hated ... The server has a bad reputation because administrators are ignorant, defending their "friends" if someone accuses them of using hacks.

Of course, the admins decide to kick the accuser, and NOT the hacker (because it turns out that he is "friend" of the admin)

And I have a lot of rancor to report, knowing that nobody takes charge here ... They think they are "gods" for using admin and everyone laughs saying "read this crazy, poor man"

And I repeat to the admins: "you keep laughing and abusing power for having admin, that everything comes back in life"

Hopefully some hacker steals your account and unsubscribes this server, so that they learn to be more responsible, because here it is full of incompetents.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2020-04-10 01:37:46

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 57.1

Re: Abuses of power continue in administrators

Ok... and what admin and/or player do you have an issue with?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2020-04-10 12:40:08

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Most hated? I know just 1 or 2 people who would say that.

#4 2020-04-10 12:48:58

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Windows 10 Chrome 80.0

simple is friendly and popular community, we never punish everyone without the reason, i understand that it's just your opinion, but to tell you the truth simple keeps bf1942 alive, without it most of players will give up and play random games they find or popular and highly recommended games, another thing is that admins are mobilized and are very helpful to keep the server safe and secured, they're not ''ignorants'', they know their exits and entrances, and they know how to solve the problems in tight situations, which admin even said that 'i am the god' it's pretty weird and i've never seen some1 acting like a child, you're being very rude to the community, why are you listening someone else who shouted: ''simple sucks, don't waste your time'' and they trust that person and spread the words, you can't repeat the same who said it 1st,follow your own ways, don't wait for someone to act.. thank you..

Goldie

#5 2020-04-10 19:12:16

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 75.0

Written words by no means equates to truth.

Now I understand why this server is the most hated ... The server has a bad reputation because administrators are ignorant, defending their "friends" if someone accuses them of using hacks.

If one of the SiMPLE servers has you unhappy, one of the beauties here is there are MULTIPLE servers. You might play on each one, until you find your "nirvana" server. Your statement above, indicates you have likely not tried more than one. Give it a shot, with an OPEN mind, unless you are a troll. If trolling, there are MANY other servers you can attend. I believe we welcome all trolls, to other servers.(Preferably to your OWN server) As we should.

Last edited by Pleiades53 (2020-04-10 19:12:55)

#6 2020-04-10 19:35:01

Nobody
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 80.0

There are two possibilities: Either you did not understand what I meant ... Or you try to justify the unjustifiable to defend these people to death ...

I have been playing Bf1942 since 2002, I have visited many servers ... And I have never seen so many complaints in the forums as there are here ... That is why I say that this server has a very bad reputation, because there are complaints that are really worth it pay attention.

If I say "this player is trolling or using hacks", why does the administrator have to threaten me with "last warning, don't spam"? ...
Do you not find it very strange that the administrator on duty, acts faster in punishing the one who asks to kick / prohibit, but the one who cheats, is forgiven or ignores it?

And answering Sunshine's question ... "It is not necessary to give names of the administrators, it is best to realize for yourself how they act in the presence of their friends, laughing together at the" accuser "(me) ... AND do not come to tell me that I am crazy or I am a liar accusing falsely, because in this forum you are full of complaints ... I am not the only one.

#7 2020-04-10 20:17:34

Viitapiru
Administrator
Finland
Windows 10 Firefox 75.0

False hack accusations are not tolerated - anyone can do those on trolling purposes. Please provide evidence here on the forum or directly pm an admin with your evidence.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#8 2020-04-10 20:20:36

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 48.0

there is a list of forbidden words. if u say this words, u get a automated warning. if you continue to say forbidden words you get kicked automatic. the correct way to deal with hackers is to record your evidence and post it here on the forum.

#9 2020-04-10 22:12:14

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

@nobody

Hehe... you write this because of complaints in this Forum?

You mean those 3-4 players who wrote every second day over months a post in this section? smile

AX is closed since years for new registrations and i guess there are not many servers with many players and a Forum.

When i read it again it seemse it's really possible you got autokicked by the server itself.

Last edited by Arkos (2020-04-10 22:14:15)

Board footer