#241 2020-03-20 01:53:29

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

almost 20.000 coronavirus cases in Spain, almost 1000 deaths, i am not sure if i will be back to my duty at 30th of this month due to i heard that our isolation can last 2 months.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#242 2020-03-20 01:56:45

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Italy has 40'000+

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps … 7b48e9ecf6

Last edited by Arkos (2020-03-20 01:57:27)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#243 2020-03-20 02:16:02

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

#244 2020-03-20 02:51:48

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

mark my words (again) :

this very unwise, unnecessary and panicky global shutdown will probably result in the biggest economical disaster since world war 2, cost more lives than the coronavirus, and maybe even more dire consequences

its deeply idiotic to think that a big part of all global public and business activities can be closed for 2-6 months and then just easily be restarted. it doesnt work that way

the grim aftereffects of this will last for years, maybe even a decade

all this could have been avoided by not shutting anything down, and just let the coronavirus infect us all, just like influenza does regularly

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 4

#245 2020-03-20 04:11:50

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 80.0

Jack ass, the virus is just that contagious and people would really rather their Grandma's and Grandpa's didn't die, or any other family, loved ones, friends with vulnerabilities, preconditions, in this case, rights to secure life takes precedent over "buisness" you fucking idiot, you think its realistic to continue with no mass distributable treatment or cure right now? You have any idea how much worse of a disaster would ensue with 70 or even 80% of the worlds population infected? The fever alone, causes hallucinations,
you've no idea what you're talking about,
"Duhhh, its juth wike da fwu"
What a copypasta trumpism right there,
total denial and dismissal of something that is too fucking real
for conventional everyday life as we know it,
and like the religious seeing proof of an argument undermining the existence of god,
you act like it didn't happen, that it can't happen, won't happen because opinions,
THE LAWS OF NATURE, ARE NOT SUBJECT TO "OPINIONS"
just sit the f*ck down and shut the f*ck up please

Last edited by Zatoichi (2020-03-20 04:17:36)

#246 2020-03-20 05:46:58

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

Pleiades53 wrote:
KIN wrote:
Dionysus wrote:

There is a lack of medical equipment everywhere.. i can not even find ordinary masks here.
Only glows are available, but their quality is shit.
So what can u expect all the way in the middle east? smile
European union does not wan't to help anyone.. not even our president who devoted his whole life to them, now he has to turn to Russia and China whom he BEGGED for help few days ago. 
Just as in private life of each individual, when it comes to real crisis then u see who ur real friends are.

We have masks and glows here we are not worry about that I mean Medical equipment such as advanced devices and special clothing.

Kin, to blame the USA and sanctions, as the cause of lack of materials in Iran, is not fair at all. You do understand the USA is in the same position as I believe all Countries are at this time, NOT ENOUGH equipment or supplies for the needs of their own people. And you must understand the USA throughout the past 100 years, has given more to relief and disaster funding, across the globe, than any other Country. As well as we should, having as many resources as we do. I expect we WILL be helping every Country we are capable of, when we have the resources available. Regardless of any and all propaganda floating out there. The sanctions are the result of actions the Iranian Government continues to adhere to. Perhaps your voice, with others, you can ask to divert some or all the current resources for the nuclear development, can be shifted by need, to the medical industry. Significant funds lie there.

The first responsibility of any Government, should be to its own people. When a Pandemic event takes place, each Government holds that responsibility, at least in my little mind. Accountability for ones own actions. Your citizenry might consider requesting your Government, shift some of the technology, funding, manufacture of Medical Equipment, in lieu of the nuclear program which has the globe uncomfortable. I wonder just "how much" would be available to the citizens. Chanting Death to ANY Country, repeatedly, might just be recognized as "hostile" by some folks, leading to isolationism. Folks are pretty leery, or downright against assisting such a neighbor. I believe this event, being global, will see the USA helping as soon as it is able, even to Countries that may be considered "hostile". NOT for the sake of any one Government. But for the sake of the people. Nobody on Earth has this under control or harnessed. And we are truly all in this together, one way or another. Humanity has never focused so intense on a single slice of Science any time in the past.  ALL countries researching and testing. 
Irans past history is steeped in architectural beauty. Stone work that is incredible. Marvels in art. Creation of Algebra and basics of Geometry. The ability to make advances in medicine are well within the reach if funding and planning is placed for the development. Imagine the possibilities.

May we ALL as a globe, fare well through this. And may the finality of this event bring all humans another level up. Not down!!!! To those that have extra, remember your neighbors and brothers and sisters. Lets beat this!

You have to correct that America has not helped Iran in the past hundred years except deceit and lies. You Americans link everything to the nuclear issue. It is good that you were afraid of Iranian power. The United States is the first to respond to the massacres in Iraq,Afghanistan  especially in Vietnam and Japan. The tragedy that has affected Japan and Vietnam for years is evident. The people of the world are in crisis and need help,Sanctions are not fair in the current situation.

#247 2020-03-20 07:18:10

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 80.0

LOL MASSACRE IN JAPAN!?!?, KIN, PLEASE, READ SOME ACTUAL HISTORY, NOT WHAT THE REPUBLICAN GUARD OR KOHMENI APPROVED BULLSHIT BRIGADE TELLS YOU

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#248 2020-03-20 09:10:46

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

Zatoichi wrote:

LOL MASSACRE IN JAPAN!?!?, KIN, PLEASE, READ SOME ACTUAL HISTORY, NOT WHAT THE REPUBLICAN GUARD OR KOHMENI APPROVED BULLSHIT BRIGADE TELLS YOU

Merlin do you have brain?
Use Atomic bomb for killing Civilians???
You are the only one who is happy about killing civilians and genocide ,You didn't smell of humanity.
Don't show that dirty, stupid face anymore.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#249 2020-03-20 09:49:43

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

mark my words (again) :

this very unwise, unnecessary and panicky global shutdown will probably result in the biggest economical disaster since world war 2, cost more lives than the coronavirus, and maybe even more dire consequences

its deeply idiotic to think that a big part of all global public and business activities can be closed for 2-6 months and then just easily be restarted. it doesnt work that way

all this could have been avoided by not shutting anything down, and just let the coronavirus infect us all, just like influenza does regularly

Seems to me that u r afraid that ur government will not be able to pay u that minimal social help.
And u will finally have to work!
How much they give u a month 800, 900 euros?
Don't u feel pathetic by living as a social case, willingly?

Last edited by Dionysus (2020-03-20 09:50:13)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#250 2020-03-20 10:16:18

joint
Ukraine
Linux Firefox 68.0

Diony you are kinda funny when fantasy about someone you have no idea, most likely youre fat retard and put own featurer into unfamiliar people on forum smile

#251 2020-03-20 11:20:07

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 74.0

We're fucked. smile

The composition, dose, route of administration of the future vaccine will be determined [through the tests]. Scientists expect that the introduction of the vaccine will be possible in the fourth quarter of 2020.

https://www.rt.com/russia/483569-vector … e-testing/

#252 2020-03-20 12:59:23

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

#253 2020-03-20 13:00:40

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 74.0

nämeless wrote:

We're fucked. smile

The composition, dose, route of administration of the future vaccine will be determined [through the tests]. Scientists expect that the introduction of the vaccine will be possible in the fourth quarter of 2020.

https://www.rt.com/russia/483569-vector … e-testing/

There is a medicine called hydroxycloroquine its for malaria and it is giving good results. Up to 70% of people are feeling better after taking it.

#254 2020-03-20 14:35:27

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 10 Firefox 74.0

You have to correct that America has not helped Iran in the past hundred years except deceit and lies. You Americans link everything to the nuclear issue. It is good that you were afraid of Iranian power. The United States is the first to respond to the massacres in Iraq,Afghanistan  especially in Vietnam and Japan. The tragedy that has affected Japan and Vietnam for years is evident. The people of the world are in crisis and need help,Sanctions are not fair in the current situation.

ALL Governments lie. Look inside yours. Deceit and lies are WELL known in yours as well. We simply need to recognize and admit the truth.
I am quite certain, we do NOT link everything, to the nuclear issue. Yes its rather big, when constant sabre rattling and constant chants of "Death To America" and other countries are publicly shown. (I am pretty sure Americans are not dancing in the streets, burning Iraninan flags while yelling Death to Iran.) I have not seen a single incident in my life of such behavior here.
Nuclear power, in those hands, concerns all humans. I am not sure I understand: "It is good that you were afraid of Iranian power" as benefiting Iran and its people. Perhaps you might consider.........just for a moment,......the impact your Government can have, to BENEFIT its Citizenry, if they put ALL THAT effort, or even a PART of it, into medicinal needs. Future. Study. Ability to care for its own people with those resources. Again, you citizens there have the power to speak to your Government, however the fault of your situation is immediately blamed on someone else, NOT responsible. The USA. The sanctions are not placed on the citizens of Iran. They are a result of the Government actions. And they were in place long before the virus, with no knowledge this was coming of course.
Again, the USA first to respond to crisis as you wrote, does not acknowledge the USA DOES help Nations, all over the globe with help from catastrophe and horrors. Can you tell me a single Country Iran has been there for in a huge emergency? Globally?

https://www.usaid.gov/what-we-do/workin … mes-crisis
https://www.oah.org/tah/issues/2018/feb … ssistance/

This is a TINY slice of aid. You can find much more if you take a look. How about Iran?
I still feel positive the USA will help in any way, in humanitarian needs, that we can through this and I expect even help Iran for the SAKE OF THE PEOPLE, not the Government. I could be wrong too but our hearts see a different light in the sky than governments might. And we here, in the USA, have FULL ABILITY to bitch at our Government when they do what we perceive as wrong. And if we do wrong to others, as you must see in news, the citizens speak. LOUDLY sometimes. Perhaps the citizens of Iran might speak against the issues that have caused the Nation to be more isolated from world involvement.
The sanctions being fair or not, are entirely irrelevant in the middle of a world wide crisis. I know it is personal to you, because it is affecting life there. The sanctions were not imposed, from the virus. The biggest emergency, world wide, does not allow time to suddenly re-visit the sanction process, when ALL governments are fighting for the lives of its Citizens as top priority. You understand the efforts politically right now, are focused on life. Science. Research. Testing. Bolstering manufacturing for the change of economics. Not on relationships between Nations.
What possible reason can there be, to NOT steer your Government to do what is truly, best for the people? Therein lies the true answer to the situation each individual Country is experiencing. People deserve freedom. Its inherent in all humans. Steer them to put the Iranian resources where it will do the best help, for the people. They can return to all the nuke desires they have, after the people are helped as best as possible. Imagine the most advanced medical facility in the world, in Tehran. Imagine the discoveries in medicine, if the efforts were there for that exact reason. Imagine manufacturing to grow from the resources needed to run the development of the medical field, growing within the Country. Why would you NOT want this for your own "people"? Especially now. With this pandemic.
Before this is over, I believe the USA will help EVERY COUNTRY that asks for assistance, that we possibly can, if we have the needed supplies or formula(s) for medicine. And I hope I am right. If I am wrong, I have the ability to stand up and scream at my Government: "You work for me. DO the right thing!!"

Does not mean it will happen of course, however we as Nation will keep steering our Government as we feel is right. And as a citizen here, I am so appreciative, I have that RIGHT to stand and scream as loud as I wish for that change in Government. Or,.......in a perfect election....... vote them out of power.
Stand strong Kin. Again, we are ALL humans. Allied Nations are a source of help too. In such times, use the resources available to its fullest extent. And return the favor to friends and Allies too. If a Nation finds itself short on Allies, its time to ask WHY???.
Wash hands frequently. Keep minimal distances between people. Wash clothing and items that may come in contact with others. Keep hydrated well. Keep the elderly AWAY form people. All this can help. NOT in stopping the virus but in speed of infection overall.

Last edited by Pleiades53 (2020-03-20 14:41:26)

#255 2020-03-20 14:41:51

nifty
Player
Android Chrome 80.0

__

Hello all, try to stay home if possible..If not, stay away from people when ur outside...

I dont want to hear neither any of us got infected nor our families, loved ones...Take care people ...

Last edited by nifty (2020-03-20 14:42:48)

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#256 2020-03-20 14:44:24

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 10 Firefox 74.0

Wishing the same to you and yours!!!
And ALL the folks here too.

#257 2020-03-20 14:46:56

nifty
Player
Android Chrome 80.0

Image BBCode test thanks man..stay safe...

#258 2020-03-20 18:04:27

joint
Ukraine
Linux Firefox 68.0

there is info like actual first cases in Ukrane happened in middle of january, time when wokers coming back on hollydays from Europe, media reported of "weird series of pneumonia that burn out lungs with 5 days" damn

also doctors say that the virus has signs of being made artificially, something about losing parts of its DNA with time, when natural viruses usually have more stable structure

Last edited by joint (2020-03-20 18:05:10)

#259 2020-03-20 18:13:41

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

joint wrote:

there is info like actual first cases in Ukrane happened in middle of january, time when wokers coming back on hollydays from Europe, media reported of "weird series of pneumonia that burn out lungs with 5 days" damn

also doctors say that the virus has signs of being made artificially, something about losing parts of its DNA with time, when natural viruses usually have more stable structure

Good morning genius

#260 2020-03-20 19:04:21

ziba128
Website
Android Opera 56.1

#261 2020-03-20 19:05:54

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

joint wrote:

that virus was created in a lab, they wanted us to believe that it has something to do with the chinnese eating bats.

chinnese have always eaten all type of insects and animals since ever and never happened anything, they even invited foreigners who visit their country to eat them as well and NEVER happened anything.

this virus came out of nowhere from night to date killing specially old people.

#262 2020-03-20 19:17:42

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

mark my words (again) :

Make sure that you always put a double condom over your dick head, the world dont need your breeding !!
You, your self and your fellow creatures dont see that all hospitals will break down because of your own selfishness !!

Last edited by Dakota (2020-03-20 19:32:29)

#263 2020-03-20 19:35:04

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 56.1

Thank f*ck there are so many virologists on the internet. I wouldn't know what to do without them.

#264 2020-03-20 19:37:27

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 56.1

Dakota wrote:

Make sure that you always put a double condom over your dick head, the world dont need your breeding !!
You, your self and your fellow creatures dont see that all hospitals will break down because of your own selfishness !!

Double condoms are actually more likely to break due to friction between the two condoms.

#265 2020-03-20 19:39:42

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 10 Firefox 74.0

A piece of potential GOOD NEWS.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/coronavirus- … 33681.html

Go you Brits! Woo-Hoo!
Stage two: Proven immunity allows research into the protein or enzyme that may help with a vaccine, if my chemistry memory has any shelf life remaining. WHICH I am certain is questionable AT BEST!
Point is, the world is working on this, in some places, collectively. As in Military, strength in research numbers, is advantageous.

Last edited by Pleiades53 (2020-03-20 19:44:00)

#266 2020-03-20 20:00:25

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Sunshine wrote:
Dakota wrote:

Double condoms are actually more likely to break due to friction between the two condoms.

Let's cut out Bfsoldier's balls completely, we will use microscope to locate them and then CUT ! big_smile

#267 2020-03-20 20:16:35

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

25.000 italians died from influenza in the 2016/2017 season, and about 5 million italians got infected

italy was not shut down back then, and it didnt hit the global headlines

around 4.000 italians have died from coronavirus so far

what we are currently seeing in italy is pretty normal

youre all easily fooled by the media, and lack the ability to think as individuals

https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S120 … 5/fulltext

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 3

#268 2020-03-20 20:33:37

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

000, ur head is really fucked up beyond repair.. u r lost case.

#269 2020-03-20 21:00:01

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Dionysus wrote:

000, ur head is really fucked up beyond repair.. u r lost case.

He thinks that he is the coyote in road runner cartoon !  But one day he will wake up dead just like every one of us and it  wont be the economic situation to blame.  Just his dumbness !!!

Last edited by Dakota (2020-03-20 21:09:02)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#270 2020-03-20 22:40:39

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

25.000 italians died from influenza in the 2016/2017 season, and about 5 million italians got infected

italy was not shut down back then, and it didnt hit the global headlines

around 4.000 italians have died from coronavirus so far

what we are currently seeing in italy is pretty normal

Nope, not really, Italy has real problems, but it depends on the Medical Care system, (Respirators, etc.) there and they overslept it at the beginning.

Italy's dead rate is around 9.5%, (Switzerland ~1.0%)

(And the half of them + were italians who work/live in Swiss and/or brought it from Italy from a visite).

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps … 7b48e9ecf6

Last edited by Arkos (2020-03-20 22:45:20)

Board footer