Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 56.1

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

Zwarrior wrote:

it is what i have heard from the news.

Yes, me too. It's very GOOD news. Multiple places have started testing vaccines in clinical trials the last couple of days. It's not like boom! Everyone gets a vaccine next week. Clinical trials take a long time.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#212 2020-03-18 01:11:24

Panzermensch
Tree hater
Poland
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Today i heard in news that COVID-19 test of  "patient zero" in Poland was negative, probably he's healthy and he can leave home.
but we've got another death, and of course it was old person,  Our Minister of Environment is infected and 15 our ministers are in quarantine.

I'm sad that UEFA cancelled Champions League. I'm not a great fan of the football, but i like to watch some football  matches sometimes. I understand the situation but its still sucks. hmm

#213 2020-03-18 01:53:12

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

i dont pray to god, fairies, santa clause or other deities. im an atheist, im scientific, rational and logical

i dont give a f... if i get infected, im healthy, so are my relatives. i live normally without fear and will continue to. normal young and middleaged humans probably wont get very ill or die from coronavirus

dumb people like you, paul baumer, and the vast majority of humans on planet earth, think theyre smart and do the right thing by not going to work and hiding in their homes. this foolish inactive behaviour will globally result in more deaths than the coronavirus will cause, by severely hurting the global economy. bad global economy = more deaths

also, read my prior posts in this thread, ive repeated myself a lot now

smarten up : dont stay at home, outdoors is safe, go to work, live your normal life, dont be cowards

U r just selfish piece of shit, and that's about it.

Let's go back to the first post in this topic, when u said that u are afraid to open package that arrived from China, now when u heard that it mostly kill elderly ppl, suddenly u grow balls.
Listen now mrs. Retard, most of those young that DO catch Corona after they recover(if they survive) - they have consequences!
For example longs stay damaged after virus is gone.
It attacks longs, causes pneumonia and high fever, but not ''normal'' pneumonia, but severe one, the one that kills even healthy ones!
And there is no pattern with this disease, being young and healthy means shit!
They only say that to calm ppl and those retarded like u.

And who the fuck are u to tell ppl to go to work when u haven't left ur room last 10 years.
U don't even know what job is, u pathetic little fat no lifer.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#214 2020-03-18 09:39:14

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Linux Opera 40.0

#215 2020-03-18 12:52:59

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

The United States is imposing a deliberate humanitarian catastrophe on Iran by imposing sanctions and preventing the supply of medical and pharmaceutical equipment to Iran.

#216 2020-03-18 13:03:06

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

KIN wrote:

The United States is imposing a deliberate humanitarian catastrophe on Iran by imposing sanctions and preventing the supply of medical and pharmaceutical equipment to Iran.

There is a lack of medical equipment everywhere.. i can not even find ordinary masks here.
Only glows are available, but their quality is shit.
So what can u expect all the way in the middle east? smile
European union does not wan't to help anyone.. not even our president who devoted his whole life to them, now he has to turn to Russia and China whom he BEGGED for help few days ago. 
Just as in private life of each individual, when it comes to real crisis then u see who ur real friends are.

#217 2020-03-18 15:02:11

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 80.0

Dionysus wrote:

Just as in private life of each individual, when it comes to real crisis then u see who ur real friends are.

It is stupid to compare a private life and relations between countries in international policy.
That's why some people still fall under an influence of russian propaganda's slogans and formulas about some mythical brotherhood between ukrainian and russian nations.
While in fact the empire is just trying to restore it's control over it's ex colony.

Last edited by Insane (2020-03-18 15:08:42)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#218 2020-03-18 15:07:54

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 80.0

Even if the countries are allied, they can't have any feelings to each other. They can only see the closeness of views and benefits from the alliance.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#219 2020-03-18 16:20:43

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Insane wrote:
Dionysus wrote:

It is stupid to compare a private life and relations between countries in international policy.
That's why some people still fall under an influence of russian propaganda's slogans and formulas about some mythical brotherhood between ukrainian and russian nations.
While in fact the empire is just trying to restore it's control over it's ex colony.

Oh yes, u Ukranians like to suck penis of Europe Union... and of west in total.. how could i verbally attack such a union!
Stupid Dionysus!

Well ur Nazi country will always be under Russian ''influence'', bcs u r too small, too weak to openly confront Russia.
And I bet my life on that Russia will send help if needed even to u bastards.
While West will take some of ur medical equipment(if u have any that they lack), that is - ur politicans will sell it to them.

Last edited by Dionysus (2020-03-18 16:21:15)

#220 2020-03-18 16:48:13

joint
Ukraine
Linux Firefox 68.0

come on Insane, there was a lot of crap in soviet system indeed, but colony? lol! for truth sake, noone was cared who is from where, not on political nor on social level, people from there still not completely understand what racism or discrimination/segrigation really is

by the way we got first virused politic- Shahov Sergey, at first he clamed that ll the viruses in heads and no need to panic, but then corona was comfirmed
http://dpchas.com.ua/vlast-i-dengi/v-uk … onavirusom

#221 2020-03-18 17:42:45

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Same thing happened here, president went on stage 20 days ago and started laughing at Corona virus, he even brought some epidemiologist who said that Corona is just ''facebook virus'' and it exists only on fb, he even said that women should go in shoping in Milan! What a retard!
15 days after that they went on stage yet again but this time crying and telling how it's REAL and warning ppl to be careful.

#222 2020-03-18 19:20:22

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

me strolling around with a crappy camera in a typical danish mall in greater copenhagen an hour ago .... its virtually deserted

yesterday the government commanded all stores to shut down for at least 14 days (except pharmacies and foodstores)

denmark and the world is gonna face economical disaster due to these retarded decisions from politicians and doctors. all the countries are just frantically copying each others now, and putting everything into hibernation

everybody supporting this worldwide shutdown, will be guilty of causing even more deaths than the coronavirus will

https://youtu.be/jFldJj0N3Hs

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 4

#223 2020-03-18 19:59:12

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 80.0

joint wrote:

.. lol! for truth sake, noone was cared who is from where, not on political nor on social level, people from there still not completely understand what racism or discrimination/segrigation really is

Someone didn't learn history in school.
It's really a shame that I have to remind you something from a school program.
Anything about "Rusification of Ukraine in Russian empire and USSR times" comes to your mind?
Specially for you:
https://ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A0% … 0%BD%D1%8B
And in English:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russifi … of_Ukraine
This is the reason why most of eastern ukrainians speak russian with a phonetics of ukrainian language (which allows russians call us "maloros" lesser russians in a literal translation).

#224 2020-03-18 20:10:07

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 80.0

Dionysus wrote:

Well ur Nazi country will always be under Russian ''influence'', bcs u r too small, too weak to openly confront Russia...

Well, that's what everyone do when they face a stronger enemy, they seek for allies.
You show your extremely hight iq level as always. smile

Dionysus wrote:

And I bet my life on that Russia will send help if needed even to u bastards....

Yes, to improve their influence, and with humanitarian help they will also send some ammunition and weapons as always.

Dionysus wrote:

While West will take some of ur medical equipment(if u have any that they lack), that is - ur politicans will sell it to them.

You could make up something better with your high iq. What a fantasy.

Last edited by Insane (2020-03-18 20:11:40)

#225 2020-03-18 20:13:32

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Dionysus wrote:
KIN wrote:

There is a lack of medical equipment everywhere.. i can not even find ordinary masks here.
European union does not wan't to help anyone.. not even our president who devoted his whole life to them, now he has to turn to Russia and China whom he BEGGED for help few days ago. 

Are you saying that your country does not have resources enough to handle or face this situation? the countries of European union have closed borders just like other countries of other continents.

Listen if your country doesn´t have resources go yell at your president or your government, and focus on replacing that president who in hard situation is totally useless.

#226 2020-03-18 22:04:47

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 74.0

Zwarrior wrote:
Dionysus wrote:
KIN wrote:

Are you saying that your country does not have resources enough to handle or face this situation? the countries of European union have closed borders just like other countries of other continents.

Listen if your country doesn´t have resources go yell at your president or your government, and focus on replacing that president who in hard situation is totally useless.

Well we lack masks, gloves, alcohol. gel for dry wash for hands...

#227 2020-03-18 22:35:50

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Yes, we have nothing.. I think our politicans could be hiding supplies for when it comes to more massive infection, cuz whatever price they put on those masks ppl will have to buy it.
And to think that our government will share masks and glows for free is just - AHAHAHHAAH!
I'm going to try to beat this virus by eating domestic bacon, garlic and drinking rakija, every night.

#228 2020-03-18 23:39:21

joint
Ukraine
Linux Firefox 68.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

everybody supporting this worldwide shutdown, will be guilty of causing even more deaths than the coronavirus will

once again, why do you think everybody is wrong and who exactly is going to die as consiquence of economic recession? smile

@Insaine

i probably used a different textbooks edition man. smile
about russification - every live language is not static and changes though time uder influences, people speak in way so other people able to understand them and and lern language to being able to read more books. so yes, we have been russificated, polishificated, even mongoloficated at some stage, it is natural process, europe been englificated, it doesnt mean they have lost their identity.
in USSR times in Ukraine there were a lot of books printed in ukrainian, were many soviet radio propahanda in ukrainian and even a tv channel. ukranian culture/language wasnt opressed as it saying by authoritative british historian in wiki article, hell, Breznev was from Dnepropetrovsk lol (not best example), all soviet nation were equally free and opressed smile
about malorosia, its about size of territory, thats sounds idiotic in modern world and this term use idiots agree with you..
i'd suggest you to listen historian Клим Жуков about our deep history, promise there is no prophanda or ideology, its clears the global picture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAc_6b1KFa8

dukes and kings families were never care about borders or languages in way as regular folks-soldiers and fighting barons do..
and please mate, dont agure with agruments to guy who thinks cocain is cool and call all ukranians cocksukers

Last edited by joint (2020-03-18 23:47:34)

#229 2020-03-19 00:49:51

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Firefox 74.0

This is a pretty good map showing the geographical spread of the virus, done with the ArcGIS geographical mapping software which I use from time to time: https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboar … 7b48e9ecf6

Last edited by Black Mamba (2020-03-19 00:54:39)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#230 2020-03-19 01:09:11

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Black Mamba wrote:

This is a pretty good map showing the geographical spread of the virus, done with the ArcGIS geographical mapping software which I use from time to time: https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboar … 7b48e9ecf6

So much about theory that heat will stop it and eventually destroy it..

#231 2020-03-19 01:44:42

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Firefox 74.0

It's pretty surprising that Germany has over 12 000 cases but only 28 deaths. Interesting.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#232 2020-03-19 05:03:00

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Linux Firefox 73.0

Black Mamba wrote:

It's pretty surprising that Germany has over 12 000 cases but only 28 deaths. Interesting.

Might be because many have been infected only recently, not sure.

#233 2020-03-19 07:40:49

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
OS X Firefox 48.0

seventy wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:

Might be because many have been infected only recently, not sure.

i think it is about testing and german efficiency in testing

#234 2020-03-19 12:15:12

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

That is also the reason why africa has per country just one or so.

We have also a lot of cases here, (% of population).

But it was not easy. We have 68'000 workers from Italy every day. (The Border is still open for workers).

You know, the situation is not easy. In Switzerland we have 168 Intensiv-Station beds per 1 Mio. Inhabitants.

In Italy the situation is allready out of control in Hospitals. Also in spain and other countries.

This is also one reason of those high number of deads elsewhere.

Meanwhile a company here started with massproduction of respirators.

There is also a case with those FFP-2 masks.  The prices went higher then 10x.

And because meanwhile all those masks were produced in China and other countries blocked the export into swiss, we have/had also not enough for specially the working personal in hospitals.

Now they started also to produce those FFP-2 masks here in Switzerland. Meanwhile they produce 40'000 per day.

Meanwhile 3000 medics from the army are helping in Hospitals, (8000 from army totally).

Last edited by Arkos (2020-03-19 13:25:24)

#235 2020-03-19 13:22:51

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

Dionysus wrote:
KIN wrote:

We have masks and glows here we are not worry about that I mean Medical equipment such as advanced devices and special clothing.

#236 2020-03-19 13:42:55

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Countries should start mass production of respirators and adequate masks and many other medical equipment.
It can't be that complicated to make them.
It's ridiculous to see that some car companies still work as if everything is normal, while hospitals are near collapse.. by the latest info Italy can not handle this situation at all, they converted entire hospitals in spaces needed for Corona infected, focused every resources, but it's still not enough.
I have heard that medical students(around 10 000) in Italy, those close to graduation are called to step in, cuz of lack of doctors and medical nurses(of whom many are sick).
But their workers still go to work to Switzerland? Ridiculous...
Italy has one of best health cares in the world, but look what happens..

In the next few days temperature will drop, we will see what impact will it have, but surely not good.

Last edited by Dionysus (2020-03-19 13:46:55)

#237 2020-03-19 14:04:33

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 2003 Chrome 57.0

joint wrote:

once again, why do you think everybody is wrong and who exactly is going to die as consiquence of economic recession? smile

000 defending virus because his daily lifestyle is like other people at quarantene

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#238 2020-03-19 14:27:33

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Dionysus wrote:

In the next few days temperature will drop, we will see what impact will it have, but surely not good.

You ever heard of a summer flue?

It needs really hot temperatures that a virus can't survive. 

Many companies here switched to HomeOffice, but in Building and Basic sectors they work normal like others also.

But as example they decided to shut down the Car production in Germany per next saturday 2 days ago. 

Last edited by Arkos (2020-03-19 14:37:12)

#239 2020-03-19 16:22:08

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Corona does not give a fuck about temperature.
I meant that ppl will group more.. so more infection.
Those results from Africa should not be counted, when it comes to number of infected, cuz their health system is utter shit(at least in majority of African countries).
For example, imagine what will happen to Liberia when it reaches them.

#240 2020-03-19 19:37:03

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 10 Firefox 74.0

KIN wrote:
Dionysus wrote:
KIN wrote:

We have masks and glows here we are not worry about that I mean Medical equipment such as advanced devices and special clothing.

Kin, to blame the USA and sanctions, as the cause of lack of materials in Iran, is not fair at all. You do understand the USA is in the same position as I believe all Countries are at this time, NOT ENOUGH equipment or supplies for the needs of their own people. And you must understand the USA throughout the past 100 years, has given more to relief and disaster funding, across the globe, than any other Country. As well as we should, having as many resources as we do. I expect we WILL be helping every Country we are capable of, when we have the resources available. Regardless of any and all propaganda floating out there. The sanctions are the result of actions the Iranian Government continues to adhere to. Perhaps your voice, with others, you can ask to divert some or all the current resources for the nuclear development, can be shifted by need, to the medical industry. Significant funds lie there.

The first responsibility of any Government, should be to its own people. When a Pandemic event takes place, each Government holds that responsibility, at least in my little mind. Accountability for ones own actions. Your citizenry might consider requesting your Government, shift some of the technology, funding, manufacture of Medical Equipment, in lieu of the nuclear program which has the globe uncomfortable. I wonder just "how much" would be available to the citizens. Chanting Death to ANY Country, repeatedly, might just be recognized as "hostile" by some folks, leading to isolationism. Folks are pretty leery, or downright against assisting such a neighbor. I believe this event, being global, will see the USA helping as soon as it is able, even to Countries that may be considered "hostile". NOT for the sake of any one Government. But for the sake of the people. Nobody on Earth has this under control or harnessed. And we are truly all in this together, one way or another. Humanity has never focused so intense on a single slice of Science any time in the past.  ALL countries researching and testing. 
Irans past history is steeped in architectural beauty. Stone work that is incredible. Marvels in art. Creation of Algebra and basics of Geometry. The ability to make advances in medicine are well within the reach if funding and planning is placed for the development. Imagine the possibilities.

May we ALL as a globe, fare well through this. And may the finality of this event bring all humans another level up. Not down!!!! To those that have extra, remember your neighbors and brothers and sisters. Lets beat this!

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

Board footer