#1 2020-03-05 16:29:28

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Bugging

Hi, i just wanna share my opinon and I challenge all infantry players to share their opinon. Of course everyone can post.

Seriously, when is this going to stop? Its been mentioned and said way too many times and still no one gives a shit.
How are players still alowed to bugg in the game ? Its FORBIDDEN and what is sad even more, that admin abuse that.
I want everyone to share their opinion. I mean, its in favour of the game too. We all want to have fun, but not with tolerating bugging and disrespecting players. Just finished Berlin map on Simple and Im pretty sure it was 3+ people from lop crew. Its not just me, I guess everyone involved  in allies team.
According to their gamestyle, ping, score and insulting me and my teammates it was lop for 90%. Like 7 people on my allies team agreed. I didnt want to name, but it was Ivo ( another admin involved) too. Again, Im not the only one who recognized him. Hes very well known for this type of bugging.

Faking nicks is another chapter, but I think heres no need to talk this anymore. If they cannot stand by their words, need 8 nicks a week to insult me how much I suck and cant even say it from their own name(nick), it says a lot about them, not about me.

So, what do we do about this? I finally heard a positive response from one admin named Raketen.. he told me when hes online he will take care of it. We all really want to have fun and since Simple is the best available server in Europe and admins are here, I really cannot stand people bugging anymore.
IF you want to tolerate, lets change the fckn rules and we all can start cheating and other stuff.. Its gonna become one big chaos....

PS: One player from Allies side said he made a video and he is gonna post it. I hope he does...

Last edited by KILLER88 (2020-03-05 16:32:31)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2020-03-05 16:47:20

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 13.0

Re: Bugging

There might be a way to prevent players from bugging so that every time someone presses his or her prone key they are punished. However it would be a client side fix meaning everyone has to download the anti bug script. Also, there is no way to distinguish players who are just proning to shoot a distant target with more accuracy vs real buggers.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2020-03-05 16:58:17)

#3 2020-03-05 16:54:43

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

KANER88 wrote:

Hi, i just wanna share my opinon and I challenge all infantry players to share their opinon. Of course everyone can post.

Seriously, when is this going to stop? Its been mentioned and said way too many times and still no one gives a shit.
How are players still alowed to bugg in the game ? Its FORBIDDEN and what is sad even more, that admin abuse that.
I want everyone to share their opinion. I mean, its in favour of the game too. We all want to have fun, but not with tolerating bugging and disrespecting players. Just finished Berlin map on Simple and Im pretty sure it was 3+ people from lop crew. Its not just me, I guess everyone involved  in allies team.
According to their gamestyle, ping, score and insulting me and my teammates it was lop for 90%. Like 7 people on my allies team agreed. I didnt want to name, but it was Ivo ( another admin involved) too. Again, Im not the only one who recognized him. Hes very well known for this type of bugging.

Faking nicks is another chapter, but I think heres no need to talk this anymore. If they cannot stand by their words, need 8 nicks a week to insult me how much I suck and cant even say it from their own name(nick), it says a lot about them, not about me.

So, what do we do about this? I finally heard a positive response from one admin named Raketen.. he told me when hes online he will take care of it. We all really want to have fun and since Simple is the best available server in Europe and admins are here, I really cannot stand people bugging anymore.
IF you want to tolerate, lets change the fckn rules and we all can start cheating and other stuff.. Its gonna become one big chaos....

PS: One player from Allies side said he made a video and he is gonna post it. I hope he does...

Dr.nick

Last edited by KIN (2020-03-05 17:27:43)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#4 2020-03-05 17:08:53

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

players Dr.Nick and martini were constantly prone bugging some parts at below video

idk why tuia allowed a cheater like dr.nick after i banned him years ago

https://youtu.be/Ko333LVJxCE

Last edited by ABAS (2020-03-05 17:23:44)

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#5 2020-03-05 17:18:15

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

dr. nick

http://team-simple.org/forum/profile.php?id=2085

may be bugging,

but how does he cheat ?

which kind of cheating ?

Last edited by 000 (2020-03-05 17:23:42)

#6 2020-03-05 17:28:50

s/w
Player
Windows 7 Opera 66.0

I  saw a very known admin doing that on stalin around a week ago. Nothing surprises me on simple anymore.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#7 2020-03-05 17:37:36

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Im deeply sorry, I thought it was Ivo and lot of people thought the same, agreed and said the same. Not just this map.

Im sorry Ivo, but to be honest you are doing such moves as well.. You had similar ping.

#8 2020-03-05 17:41:51

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Anyway, it still does not solve the problem. I hope more players come to share their opinion.
Go on, thank you.

In my opinion, when it results in BAN straight away without any warning, buggers would hesitate if they would ever bug again...

Last edited by KILLER88 (2020-03-05 17:51:32)

#9 2020-03-05 20:09:48

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

i can't hit for shet.

#10 2020-03-05 22:45:25

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Firefox 73.0

Vertigo wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:

There might be a way to prevent players from bugging so that every time someone presses his or her prone key they are punished. However it would be a client side fix meaning everyone has to download the anti bug script. Also, there is no way to distinguish players who are just proning to shoot a distant target with more accuracy vs real buggers.

The honor system smile

If there's any way to hook some code to the server, maybe something similar to CoD can be achieved.
When a player dives to prone, their weapon is disabled briefly.  It has to be processed every frame.
Picture a soldier diving on his arms/elbows, unable to fire for a sec.

--snip--

while (isPlayer(self) && self.sessionstate == "playing")
    {
        wait .05;

if (self isInVehicle())
            continue;

self.svrStance = self getStance();

if (weaponPause)
        {
            if (self.svrStance == "stand" || self.svrStance == "crouch" || self.svrStance == "sprint")
                lastStance = "stand";
            else if (self.svrStance == "prone" && lastStance != "prone")
            {
                self thread pauseWeapon();
                lastStance = self.svrStance;
            }
        }
    }

--snip--

The code still wouldn't be able to punish a player that is REALLY bugging versus someone that just prones to shoot an enemy in the distance. It will punish anyone that presses their prone button equally, regardless of their intentions. I'm afraid that distinction cannot be done.

#11 2020-03-06 06:37:30

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Windows 8 Firefox 51.0

if the best players use bugging, that's no good. monkey do what monkey see.
on the video in berlin, the player was text book bugging. not possible to hit. a bannable offense in my view.
but the goal is to get players to stop bugging not to ban all buggers.
bugger is a english slang for gay. bugger off, bugger. stop buggering me.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

Board footer