#1 2020-02-16 19:52:45

s111
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

Admins and mcfish

game was nic, I hide apc in airefield b1 gazala shooting to planes. I was waiting in sec place apc operate gun when mc fich spown and move apc. Base was under wespe fire and he ride apc with me inide directly on this wespe. I die apc destroyed. I report it many times on chat. Arkos was aware, he was active all game. There was jorgen sec admin I think, but no one do anything. 1 min later I take another apc from base. But mcfish respown there again. I want from him to bail out, and waiting like 3 min. Finally he take jeep and ride in my apc next he zooked me with apc. He fake report that I tk him. I report all on radio. Admins do nothing and nothing again. 3rd time he respown in apc 2 min later in middle of desert riding to b1. Germans attack apc I jump out destroy driver with smoked jeep and shoot another. Mc fish runaway leaving me alone 4 min walking from nearest base. He eide apc to plane and destroy apc next jump to plane. I report situation, and admind again and again and again do NOTHING. This assholes kick me for insult, But they are MORONS. Next ban me for 15 min for incidentally killing. I write sorry but it was admin and he use his laws to ban me. He i total asshole. Destroying game like mcfish. Some mjmerlin was writing that this mcfish is player named chad. Idk I dont play here mych. But for relations thuis chad is real asshole too many times destroying game.
Is anyone here aware of bad situations with wthis guys "admins" and don't want do anything? I don't even know if someone will read this.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#2 2020-02-16 21:11:40

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Android Chrome 76.0

Re: Admins and mcfish

Some admins are st00pid (and I say "hello" to them smile), but come on dawg, saying admins (plural) are bad is ridiculous! Don't forget we have polite and rightful admins like RaketenHorst, ComBat, Hillbillyninja, Jorgen etc. (you guys rock!!).

~AB

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#3 2020-02-16 21:38:30

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 72.0

s111 wrote:

This assholes kick me for insult, But they are MORONS

Perhaps not the best defense?

s111 wrote:

Some mjmerlin was writing that this mcfish is player named chad.

Merlin would accuse his grandmother of being Chad

s111 wrote:

Is anyone here aware of bad situations with wthis guys "admins" and don't want do anything? I don't even know if someone will read this.

You want to be taken seriously?  Stop the multiple forum accounts and server aliases.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 1

#4 2020-02-16 22:18:58

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Linux Firefox 45.0

this mcfish a.k.a. nick her got more complaints from prince. i used a round to monitor him but found nothing i could ban him on. i saw him stealing your apc on midway. and then i see you shooting him in the back.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#5 2020-02-18 17:14:40

nick her
Player
United States
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

lol s11 jorgen s11 tked me 3 times at gazala then tked 3 others guadal had wuitnesses hes a idit he call admins morons above rest case just watch em play and i dont do bad stuff now

#6 2020-02-18 17:49:28

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
FreeBSD Chrome 52.0

i will keep an eye on both of you. if you want to team kill and team wound each other, i recommend you go to ax

#7 2020-02-19 18:17:03

s111
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

Vertigo don't know place and time.  I defend myslef? I am accusing here. I open this thread you FUCKING SCAMMER! Good to know that this mc fish is this nick her who destroy this game months. I know that he shooting team very often, but admins preffer to let him "play" and trying terrorize objective people. Good to know that there are admin who defend one of biggest asshole araund, who makeing only problems. You are spammer, your empty words are without any real conclusion. I can have as many accounts as I want. What you trying to prove, is it against rules moron? I think your groundmother is mrFish.
Mumbling, changing the subject is all you do here with your spamm comment vertigo-asshole.
Admin do nothing with this teamkiller so I shoot this idiot. He don't know time and place too. He think I real tk him 3 times, when I kill this idiot only 1 time. 1 time he kill hisself standing too close my apc when zooking it. System did show he kill me. 3rd sytuation is his ill imagination.
"i will keep an eye on both of you." you are dumb. I played this server thousand hours, only when someone attack me fisrst I kill him.
" if you want to team kill and team wound each other," now you trying show how good player and admin you are. But in fact you are total ASSHOLE. You was aware of mcfish tk and interrupting game. I report it many many times on radio like 6-7 messages. Nor you nor arkos do NOTHING with regular teamkiller, And his advice is "go ax server" there you can play without any morality. So here he is "good" admin but on ax he play like mcfish, tk, base rape, steals vehicles. Also you ask last time on tobruk, trying insult me "who was this s111" when I was in the same time in game. WHy you dont ask me coward? Are you afraid off something? All you do All Fucking "admins" here, nameles, horst, arkos, jorgen, vertigo and anothe is incite players agains each other's. yo think ax server is total shit. But this server is total shit, ax is pritty good becasue ther arent "admins" assholes like here. And team killers are the same here and there.
I think it is good time to close all your fucking server, becaue your stupid illegall activity starting to make bigger and bigger pronlems. And mr tuia will have finally problems in court. Becasue I will never let justice go away.

#8 2020-02-19 18:20:02

s111
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

You think every one is stupid 19 years old kid drinking beer with friends in gate and just trying playing your stupid server, untill you will stand opposite to consequences what you done. You are all cowards, only spamming in internet with empty words, when I spit in your scammed snout in reality.

#9 2020-02-19 18:44:32

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 80.0

s111 wrote:

...ax is pritty good becasue ther arent "admins" assholes like here...

Then why do you waste your time here instead of playing on aX?

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#10 2020-02-20 15:25:52

nick her
Player
United States
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

s111 you idiot you tked me 3 times on gazala then guadal you did same horst kicked you twice....reading your post above proves your kind that teamwounds......cussing out admins they can see how you are...stop lying about me yea i did dumb shit past months ago i dont do anymore..also i smoke weed daily alot at times also.

Board footer