Who's first?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2019-11-14 00:06:55

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Android Chrome 76.0

Re: deeper conversations, out of context and storytelling

Who's first? I want it to be iCQ big_smile.

#3 2019-11-14 00:14:20

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Ubuntu Epiphany 3.16

big_smile i was waiting for the same. what are you doing at work Albo?

#4 2019-11-14 00:31:01

Netherlands
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

AlboBallist wrote:

Who's first? I want it to be iCQ big_smile.

HAHAHAHA Albo beat me to it (what else is new, this guy is QUICK i tell you)

Uh let me think:

(gimme a minute i have to check something out Arkos shared around here, brb)

OK im back... uuh jorgen should i start or you? or you Albo??? a small story about??? gimme a keyword and i see if i have a story about it (i am 50 years old and well traveled so i should have a story about just everything)

*(beware u are NOT allowed to delete your stories on this forum so once it is shared it is not your "property" anymore according to the tuia logic which is a bit flawed)

jorgen wrote:

big_smile i was waiting for the same. what are you doing at work Albo?

Yeah Albo... did u manage to find some nice job already? (i know it is hard, the arbeitmarket is so hard these days)

Last edited by iCQ (2019-11-14 00:36:56)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#5 2019-11-14 00:42:08

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Ubuntu Epiphany 3.16

i can tell you about on of my great grate grandfathers. who closed off a fjord in norway full of herring. there was so much herring in that fjord that the herring got noted on the london stock exchange. he bought the farm that was on top of a hill looking down on my home town trondheim. now this farmland is the best and some of the most expensive real estate in town. but his kids did not want to farm land that was in a hill. to much work. so they sold. and many generations after the money is all gone.

#6 2019-11-14 00:44:42

Netherlands
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

WOW YES YES... TELL US

i love salt and acid herring... or best: RAW WITH UNIONS:
haring%20met%20hand.jpg

f*ck MAN I HAVE THE SAME STORY IN OUR FAMILY!!!!

My grandfather was a bank president in France... (wont name the bank sorry) and uuh he made "some money".... just after world war 2

So.. he buy this and that... but also he bought a piece of land in the south of france on the hill...

When he was still alive nobody wanted it... some people in my family even said it was "fake" not real "documents" and u know those type of people. They are already playing the game of "hide and seek".

But then many years later.. he out of the hospital... on his death bed. I sat beside him that last night of his life.. hold his hand.. just be with him. One after the other family member came in.... he looked HORRIBLE.. they cried and walked out...

I COULD HEAR THE FAMILY FIGHT ABOUT ALL THE MONEY AND PROPERTY IN THE LIVING ROOM

but.. grandma was STILL alive so "hello guys" there is nothing to inherit yet!!!

ANYWAYS... i asked grandpa several times:
1 papa.. anything u want?
2 papa.. anything i can do for you?
he said
3 Terence, all the stuff we got is in "that bag in the library"

i said to him "i am not ASKING for that stuff papa.. i am asking about YOU"
4 papa... u want to tell me something? share something with me u never told anyone? (i could have brothers and sisters somewhere.. well everybody is my brother and sister but u know what i mean.. a blood brother/sister.

he died that night, everybody was done fighting at like 12 midnight and left one by one... (i think they got the gold)

i left.. the next day grandma told he he passed away 1:30 in the night... she was ok with it.. so im fine....

but since then i knew.. i cannot trust my dad, sister, brother and two nephews that were present... also my grandma.. she SHOULD have taken control.... my two uncles i trust.. they were there... they took nothing... they complained wtf they were doing...

my two uncles also passed away (whole other story)

Last edited by iCQ (2019-11-14 00:52:46)

#7 2019-11-14 00:47:32

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Ubuntu Epiphany 3.16

mmmm matjes virging herring boiled in their own stomach juices.
homer simpson agghhh

#8 2019-11-14 00:47:32

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Android Chrome 76.0

Arbema... Wtf dude!
I work as a waiter. I was tired as hell and snapped a photo inside caffebar. Cool story, ain't it?

#9 2019-11-14 00:49:04

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Ubuntu Epiphany 3.16

Albo just wait till albania joins the eu. then you just learn norwegian

#10 2019-11-14 00:53:23

Netherlands
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

AlboBallist wrote:

Arbema... Wtf dude!
I work as a waiter. I was tired as hell and snapped a photo inside caffebar. Cool story, ain't it?

HAHAHAHHA.. but man, u as a waiter u must have some strange funny clients that u can tell us about!?!

Last edited by iCQ (2019-11-14 00:54:07)

#11 2019-11-14 01:01:20

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 54.2

This is going to be the most crazy thread in the entire forum. By far.

#12 2019-11-14 01:03:52

Netherlands
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

Sunshine wrote:

This is going to be the most crazy thread in the entire forum. By far.

guys.,.. watch this.. sunshine is ALWAYS right... so.. uh.. damn... spoiler alert!

I just told tuia i promise him i try NOT to spam.... (i feel sorry for him, i am annoying just like he said the first time i met him)

maybe it is true what they say in the bible "you reap what you sow"

(i am installing some repack from some Russian hacking crew that Arkos just shared with me so uuh... gimme time)

"cracking crew" actually but who cares/who knows/hackers... crackers... all same shit in the end 31337, just like tuia ❤️

Last edited by iCQ (2019-11-14 01:06:40)

#13 2019-11-14 01:14:12

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Ubuntu Epiphany 3.16

they say the one that has the most when he dies has won.
my grandfather really tried to spend it all in his last days. hot air balloon in tunis or was it alger. dont remember but that was his last trip. he fell probably drunk and broke his only arm. he got sepsis and died from it. btw i also had  salmonella and sepsis one time. almost died in hospital in norway. it was gram negative rods. so very dificult to diagnose. i dont remember how many antibiotics they tried. but i was in hospital for a month and had to make a mark on the wall each time i took a shit to see if the antibiotics started working.  i got sepsis because the constant diarrhea made open wounds in my intestines. nice.  but back to my grandfather that came to the eastern front when things started to go bad there. he was part of the retreat in russia as an mg gunner. he was stationed in the atlanter wall in a bunker some time and he survived the battle of berlin. back home in norway he built a cabin and he made stair up a mountain/hill with only one arm.

#14 2019-11-14 01:16:44

Netherlands
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

oh Arkos Mooch is hard to control! big_smile

https://youtu.be/_zQHT0StaJ0

sorry jorgen.. im back

jorgen wrote:

he survived the battle of berlin. back home in norway he built a cabin and he made stair up a mountain/hill with only one arm.

I am sad to hear he gave away his arm for "a war"... but he man enough to build a cabin on a mountain with one arm... WOW.. he gets my medal!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------CONNECTED STORY FROM SAME ERA MY GRANDFATHER ----------------

My grandfather was in France playing with his pen/paper/calculator and other peoples money (in that bank). Back home in Amsterdam.... my grandma was waiting...

OH she shared me one story (1000 stories actually but let me share this one with u guys):

So.. it is Amsterdam 1940... germans going around with rifles through the city. My grandma had a job in their headquarters... she was a cook and cleaning lady.

But this story i never forget hahahahhahaha:

She told me MANY TIMES:

One day (evening) the german SS demanded dinner... yeah well.. uh.. we all eat. Anyway my grandma was busy upstairs doing cleaning bed-sheets and stuff. She knew there was NOT enough food.. not even for the germans... yeah well YOU WANNA FIGHT A WAR? PREPARE CAUSE IT WILL LOOSE ALL. In a war there are no real winners... only losers. Oh yes if you on the other side of the world.. hidden.. and u send soldiers.. u win.. you didnt even fight... you had MANY MANY stupid sheep people fight the fight for you. But do they bring back the gold while giving their life? Will you keep the gold in peace? Oh man...

BACK TO THE STORY... my grandma knew... there was not enough food. She told me at some moment she went downstairs into the kitchen to see if she could help.

What she saw made her furious... the people who cook... were DIGGING in trashcans they stole from outside on the street.. to see if they could find any left overs to serve the germans... LOL hahahahahhahahaha HAHAHAHHAHHAHA... dude i KID YOU NOT...

My grandma was so angry that they did that... she loyal to the employer and guests. She said "i rather sell NO than i serve TRASH and pretend it is good food". But she didnt have to sell anything.. that was one of the last nights she worked there. She couldnt bare the "environment".

OH for the liberal who want to SUE my grandma for working for the SS... go ahead.. her address: HEAVEN

Try to reach her.... if u can u can sue her... but god probably NOT LET YOU IN

ANYHOW maybe you think my grandma was a nazi.. she was NOT... she had no choice but to WORK... as grandpa had NO WAY to transfer cash from France to the Netherlands.. he came back a bit later.. they were all fine. But he was ALMOST shot by the germans on amsterdam plein: Koninklijk-Plein-Amsterdam-HQ-Coenvanderwoude-CC-BY-SA-3.0.jpg

But that story for later....

Last edited by iCQ (2019-11-14 01:31:25)

#15 2019-11-14 01:50:36

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Ubuntu Epiphany 3.16

@iCQ what is the worst hotel/guesthouse you remember?
mine is a hotel in naryn in kyrgyzstan i was traveling with a israeli x-military. she was a tour guide in the idf.
the town is very small not so wide but a little long. we drove past something that looked like a ruin in some war. there was even hanging sheets (against snipers) but i guess they were just laundry. i could see a disco/restaurant with all the windows broken looked like u see in chernobyl.  and it was open. the hotel was open not the restaurant. it looked like it had been closed for 10-20 years. and no maintenance.
all over the vegetation was taking over. inside it was similar. in the toilet in  2. floor there was a massive water leak. if you stepped the right places you would not get wet. we stayed there for only one night.
we also visited a mosque there. it was beautiful. that's the place where i might have converted not sure. i might have. or it was just a prayer. so me end this israeli gurl got a gouded tour in the minaret. the tower of the mosque. and i got my picture taken where i point to the sky..
then we vent to the basement of the mosque where they had a madras. like a holy school. and you should have seen their faces when she told them she was israeli.

#16 2019-11-14 01:52:21

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Android Chrome 76.0

My grandfather's brother took part on WW2 also. I don't know much (my grandfather was a teenager at the time and didn't tell us so much) about him, but I know only few details. He was a handicap (had a broken leg) but still managed to be a ballist (Ballist = frontline (Albanian) national fighter). He killed an enemy soldier about 200 meters away without a telescopic sight. Then after some hours, while he was resting (or doing something else, Idk correctly) he was captured by partisans. He was sent somewhere else and was never seen by his relatives again. He was most likely executed.

#17 2019-11-14 01:56:21

Netherlands
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

jorgen wrote:

@iCQ what is the worst hotel/guesthouse you remember?
mine is a hotel in naryn in kyrgyzstan i was traveling with a israeli x-military. she was a tour guide in the idf.
the town is very small not so wide but a little long. we drove past something that looked like a ruin in some war. there was even hanging sheets (against snipers) but i guess they were just laundry. i could see a disco/restaurant with all the windows broken looked like u see in chernobyl.  and it was open. the hotel was open not the restaurant. it looked like it had been closed for 10-20 years. and no maintenance.
all over the vegetation was taking over. inside it was similar. in the toilet in  2. floor there was a massive water leak. if you stepped the right places you would not get wet. we stayed there for only one night.
we also visited a mosque there. it was beautiful. that's the place where i might have converted not sure. i might have. or it was just a prayer. so me end this israeli gurl got a gouded tour in the minaret. the tower of the mosque. and i got my picture taken where i point to the sky..
then we vent to the basement of the mosque where they had a madras. like a holy school. and you should have seen their faces when she told them she was israeli.

OH MAN.. that is a hard question.... i not think i have one... i always say "the party is as good as u make it"

worst must be.. oh yes last year in france!!! OH MY GOD... fvck those French... nah it was ok actually... i had to hack their wifi AND their computer... i send a message to this board from there (tuia can see the ip of the hotel somewhere in the logs).

An old windows 2000 pc... totally not working.. and i had set my mind on posting here with it.. hehehehe so i did (took me an hour to post one bloody message)

jorgen wrote:

hanging sheets (against snipers) but i guess they were just laundry

GHAHAHAHHAHAHA big_smile big_smile

jorgen wrote:

you should have seen their faces when she told them she was israeli.

some people live in a small world... and their faces speak book-tiles! I pray for them...

AlboBallist wrote:

My grandfather's brother took part on WW2 also. I don't know much (my grandfather was a teenager at the time and didn't tell us so much) about him, but I know only few details. He was a handicap (had a broken leg) but still managed to be a ballist (Ballist = frontline (Albanian) national fighter). He killed an enemy soldier about 200 meters away without a telescopic sight. Then after some hours, while he was resting (or doing something else, Idk correctly) he was captured by partisans. He was sent somewhere else and was never seen by his relatives again. He was most likely executed.

Bless your grandfather AlboBallist... even tho he also a killer.... i will put him in my prayer this comming friday i promise. (that be tomorrow afternoon)

Last edited by iCQ (2019-11-14 02:02:04)

#18 2019-11-14 02:09:20

Netherlands
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

Cross topic to Black Mamba:

Black Mamba wrote:
iCQ wrote:

Who is that guy in the gif? Ur dad?

Dont worry black mamba i have good news. I went to the doctor today and he found ur problem... it is somewhere in my head. He said it ok "they can take it out".... so, uuh not sure when he plan the procedure but he told me that "after they take it out it be nice and quiet".

Thats good news aye?

Also i thinking to donor my "not needed body parts" for a good cause.

Since we know u a bit "short on cells" i was thinking maybe u wanna have my brain. They can put it in if the removal procedures is succesful. Only take them 2 hours to connect it to your spine nerve system.

dont worry i really not need my brain, i have a golden heart so i be fine...

HOW ARE YOU? U already fit in a bit? Lova ya...

"a spammer who try to fit in" thats funny man, so funny (*insert gay guy laugh gif animation here)

(excellent place/thread for you to try to flame/troll me, while people try to pick a winner you point oit the looser, ur so kind and positive)

It’s Patrick Bateman you dork, even seen the movie American Psycho?

Patrick Bateman? Sorry i have no idea and yeah im a dork, a proud dork.. sorry man.

I do know American Psycho... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adGtFrHNnhc

I remember many years ago i watching it.. with some friends... we saw i think half the movie then we went out into town or something, dun remember anymore.

Do you know the movie 少林 (消歧义) Black Mamba?

learn the difference between a fully gown munk and a student.

Vitarka-mudra-Rigmarole-flickt-56a2e0993df78cf7727ad90d.jpg

U know what that hand gesture means? I give it to you now Black Mamba (i do it in real now)

i been to this munk in real.. i prayed on my knee's to him... i still hope he is with us...

when is the last time u did your prayers Black Mamba? I am not talking about prayer to your snakes....

(yes it is gold what u see... real gold... once, 3 years ago, i bought and added such gold myself to such a famous munk statue)

try to steal some of that gold from a temple.. i seen farang (white men tourists) looking at "it" like 'wow i wanna sneak some back home'

hehehhe.. end ur life right there buddy

Last edited by iCQ (2019-11-14 02:12:04)

#19 2019-11-14 02:15:11

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Ubuntu Epiphany 3.16

the sign, does it mean "ok boomer"?

#20 2019-11-14 02:34:38

Netherlands
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

jorgen wrote:

the sign, does it mean "ok boomer"?

hahahha... no... it is hard... many hand signs look alike... very subtle differences...

main-qimg-ff02001820993b0b717b19fd407ec1ea-c-e1573695708810.jpg

It is VERY close to this hand sign but it is NOT THE SAME.

in Thailand i can talk with munks without using words.... not a SINGLE word.... and we not talk about the WEATHER nor about WW2

i am thinking to tell you guys this story tomorrow:

Last year in Taiwan in a "dart cafe"" down town TaiChung city:

IMG_20181228_220050.jpg

and

IMG_20181228_220100.jpg

and

IMG_20181228_215010.jpg

The girl is making me a coffee... very nice coffee.. later that night she arranged a car for us and went to the most hilarious night club i ever seen in Taiwan. This girl is INSANE but the is 100% nice (no we not kiss or have sex, but wait for the story OMFG).

------
If u ever go to that cafe-dart-bar and ask for the owner, he comes in a white sports car, young rich Chinese (sorry TAIWANESE) guy 39 years old... he will take about 10 minutes...

Tell him u are a friend of mine (Terence the white man from the Netherlands)... see what will happen with you that evening (do not worry, hahahahha).

Last edited by iCQ (2019-11-14 02:43:50)

#21 2019-11-14 02:42:50

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Ubuntu Epiphany 3.16

AlboBallist wrote:

sad storry Albo.
there is great shame in fighting for the loosing side. and then you have the not knowing what happened to his brother.
in my grandfathers neighborhood after the war he became friends with a resistance fighter. the biggest problem was the people who did nothing during the war.

in the battle of berlin the last norwegians and nordic where fighting together. and in the last retreat in the middle of chaos and some panic they fled across a bridge. most of the men turned right and got captured by the russians. i think non of them came back home.
my grandfather turned right and got captured by the americans. when he was in the american prison camp they were starved and ate grass growing where they were sitting. there was someone who tried to escape and the americans punished the whole camp by shooting a machine gun into the camp. the red cross came to the camp but were not allowed inside. but now i'm going to sleep.

#22 2019-11-14 02:51:07

Netherlands
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

me2!

have a nice day tomorrow all! Take care Albo and jorgen!

This is absolutely NOT the best place to learn the signs... but it is nice for beginngers:
https://purelifeplanet.com/blogs/lifeblog/mudra-mala

If u can figure out what that sign means that u see in my photo above i get u a nice (expensive) coffee somewhere (i transfer the cash as soon as u in the shop, gimme a photo of the coffee chart/price list with u in it so i know it is real).

BUT.... first guess what is says!!!!!!

NOW TO SLEEP

P.s. this is the dart-cafe-bar... TANK FACTORY... uuh... long story why i was there.. what is there and... lol.... this ain't kids games.
IMG_20181228_214345-e1573697666308.jpg

If u want attention from the NSA or the Chinese government go google it: TANK FACTORY TAIWAN

Last edited by iCQ (2019-11-14 03:18:14)

#23 2019-11-14 10:01:10

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Ubuntu Epiphany 3.16

ok boomer. it stands for wisdom and knowledge.
you don't have to pay for my coffee. at my local shop it's free. smile

#24 2019-11-14 11:56:15

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Ubuntu Epiphany 3.16

@iCQ why do you like jordan peterson? do you like ben shapiro also?
the video you posted was made by a norwegian talk show made in sweden. but not available in norwey. how strange
it looks like it is the most viewed video from skavland.
i think it is something to do with the youtube algorithm. you start watching videos about jogging and end up with videos about marathons.
jordan is just a drug addict troll

Last edited by jorgen (2019-11-14 12:01:25)

#25 2019-11-14 12:31:55

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

jorgen is the new icq

100+ posts in 10 days, mostly pointless stuff

they should both be restricted to 1 post per 96 hours, max

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#26 2019-11-14 12:53:59

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Android Chrome 76.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

jorgen is the new icq

100+ posts in 10 days, mostly pointless stuff

And you should be restricted to play and visit this forum once a year.

#27 2019-11-14 13:32:05

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Ubuntu Epiphany 3.16

000 you are just mad at me  for killing you 4 times in one game. i even called out one kill. "000 i'm coming for you" smile
as i remember your score that game was shit.
but half my posts is defending myself for for something i didn't do and that i think you can relate to.

#28 2019-11-14 13:34:02

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Android Chrome 67.0

jorgen wrote:

000 you are just mad at me  for killing you 4 times in one game. i even called out one kill. "000 i'm coming for you" smile
as i remember your score that game was shit.
but half my posts is defending myself for for something i didn't do and that i think you can relate to.

Get over with it.

#29 2019-11-14 13:36:54

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 78.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

Could you imagine to deathbail only once per 4 days?

#30 2019-11-14 14:01:36

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

jorgen wrote:

as i remember your score that game was shit

jorgen

youre the worst noob nobody ive ever seen. that must have been shots in the back or 2 vs 1 or something

next time i see you ingame, i'll dedicate the round to killing you only. lets see how that'll go. if youre real lucky, i might make a vid out of it

Board footer