#1 2012-04-07 21:56:26

tuia
Born again
Portugal
Website

Admin application

Do you want to help SiMPLE servers to become a friendly and enjoyable place, free of game disrupters?

Please, introduce yourself, tell us how long have you been playing BF1942 and what time do you usually play.

For your application to be considered, you must have been playing for at least 3 months in SiMPLE servers with a clean record and an admin has to vouch for you.

Last edited by tuia (2019-10-17 14:49:35)

0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#811 2019-09-17 22:27:48

Private Jack
Shitposter
Turkey
Windows 7 Firefox 69.0

Re: Admin application

They say Hello C'uze they like my altadude, your altadude stinks!, pluse i dont speak frecking Spanish you Spanish Asset!
and they are Better then you. you just a dame slow troll that knows how to speak only spanish, They are wounderfull Men wellcomed me.
go have some Chill pills dude

-3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#812 2019-09-18 11:53:18

Goldie
Player
Georgia
Android Chrome 67.0

Private Jack wrote:

They say Hello C'uze they like my altadude, your altadude stinks!, pluse i dont speak frecking Spanish you Spanish Asset!
and they are Better then you. you just a dame slow troll that knows how to speak only spanish, They are wounderfull Men wellcomed me.
go have some Chill pills dude

No bueno, mon amigo

“There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.”
hgf42vrwveevwix2jpvt.gif

#813 2019-09-18 14:50:00

Private Jack
Shitposter
Turkey
Windows 7 Firefox 69.0

my last replay to these guys is/
-Get some Chill pills and relax
-Play BF and have fun
-less Negative talks  that will be cool
-Stop Disturbing pepole that will be nice
-and have Fun in Posts and fourms wink
-and all of these negative posts likes. all of these from these pepole that hates me.
-and know one knows you thats where are you from, Becuse you speak english and rusian and ukrainin and Gorgesh
mybe adding you country flag down the avatar will be cool wink

"i am out"

"Private Jack. Thanks for reading smile

Last edited by Private Jack (2019-09-18 15:00:27)

#814 2019-09-18 20:03:37

Frank(Ger)
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 42.0

This is not the banappeal section and not the report abuse section and if it's also not the purpose of this thread to find out who not to make admin (ever), it can be closed to prevent further spam. Tank you!

If you see a minewarning, there will be a mine or two or tree or a minefield

+6   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#815 2019-09-19 09:56:01

joint
Член
Ukraine
Android Chrome 60.0

Fake canadian? this case just has reached the bottom. Ban him

#816 2019-10-09 23:35:20

Website
Linux Vivaldi 2.8

Arkos wrote:

Sounds familiar, ... ICQ ? smile

Yes sir, very. wink

But... it smells fishy to me (dunno, and dun care)

https://youtu.be/9V7ZZ0FE-Ik

Last edited by iCQ (2019-10-09 23:52:35)

#817 2019-10-16 11:07:29

KIN
Player
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

when admins don't care about things that happen in server better close this shit. admins do randnom especially when someone tk them. nameless and tuia searching for admins just say yes and slaves of them. we have admins are in clan,most of them don't care about about their team mates in server if they tk base attack bug u can see they use smile ...lol. tuia and nameless retake admin rights LL22 and abas.. those admins find lots of hacker and ban hacker. Tuia better sit in ur house and watch TV or cartoon. and nameless he rape server better than tuia.
DEAR NAMELESS AND TUIA UR Looking for an excuse to dismiss the administrators who had the best jobs.

Last edited by KIN (2019-10-16 11:10:17)

+2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#818 2019-10-16 11:58:07

KIN
Player
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

a mistake I heard LL22 has admin right sorry for that

Last edited by KIN (2019-10-16 12:00:27)

#819 2019-10-16 12:14:27

Arkos
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 77.0

Tuia is just busy and i think we all can be glad he keeps the server running.

#820 2019-10-16 16:54:47

KIN
Player
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

Arkos wrote:

Tuia is just busy and i think we all can be glad he keeps the server running.

and you should say thanks admins find hackers and ban them. be glad most of hackers ban.

#821 2019-10-16 21:58:56

Arkos
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 77.0

What is exactly the problem, Kin?

+1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#822 2019-11-08 15:27:26

jorgen
Player
Norway
Linux Chrome 52.0

I would like to apply for admin rights. i wake up early morning 3-4-5 central european time and have a lot of free time. i play  early morning, morning, day and afternoon. there is a lot of anarchy in the mornings. i'm 36 years going 37 soon. i have been ice hockey referee where i had to be unbiased. what dou you want to know? ask me anything.

Du må ikke tåle så inderlig vel den urett som ikke rammer dig selv!  "Du må ikke sove"  Arnuld Øverland

#823 2019-11-08 16:22:58

Goldie
Player
Georgia
Android Chrome 67.0

Sadly apps are closed for now, tuia or nameless can pm you if you're suitable as staff member

“There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.”
hgf42vrwveevwix2jpvt.gif

#824 2019-11-08 18:00:19

jorgen
Player
Norway
Linux Safari

the biggest problem is that we have no possibility to turn on or off the bots.. so limited admin rights?

Du må ikke tåle så inderlig vel den urett som ikke rammer dig selv!  "Du må ikke sove"  Arnuld Øverland

#825 2019-11-08 18:39:52

RaketenHorst
SiMPLE Administrator
Germany
Website
Android Chrome 78.0

hi jorgen ...

the bots are a conscious part of this server ...

these are also very rarely excluded from the game .. this happens only after consultation and a certain number of players .. in addition, the bots are the smallest problem on the server ...

for the server rtr/sw it is unfortunately too early for you .. which means that you have not the necessary experience to have an overview on certain things .. you should already join us for several years and of course attract positive attention .. then we could perhaps think about administrators rights ...

for this area will soon be available 2 or 3 more administrators ...

I thank you anyway for your interest .. who knows what the future shows .. so .. do not give up smile

see you in 1942

Last edited by RaketenHorst (2019-11-08 19:30:07)

Battlefield 1942: RaketenHorst  ̿¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\
b_560_95_1.png
b_560_95_1.png

+4   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#826 2019-11-10 16:11:19

jorgen
Player
Norway
OS X Safari 9.0

@RaketenHorst
I don't think you understand. when we become a decent number of players on the server the bots are just in the way. stealing planes and tanks. and yes the bots are the smallest problem on these servers. lack of admins are.
i have been playing this servers for years. i just now registered on this forum to defend my name and rumor from false allegations.
last false allegation you took part in when insane was teamkilled. did you check console?

#827 2019-11-10 18:31:26

Paul Baumer
Get well soon Paulo
Windows 10 Opera 64.0

Hi Jorgen,
We might need more admins.But we need really GOOD admins.Which means our admins have to be friendly, fair, openminded, calm, unobtrusive, ready to help others and sometimes to sacrifice their in-game time to watch disruptive players and deal with them; there other things we ask for but these are most important.Plus good reputation and respect of the rules - it's more important than time you spended on SiMPLE servers.By the way, since when you play here more/less Jorgen?
Generally people who fit the bill are contacted by head admins and then they can apply for admin rights.Or it's possible to apply directly here, but for your application to be considered you need to have qualities as it's mentioned above and it's better to have an admin recommending you.

Bot's on RtR SW are another topic.Admins do disable them, but only if the majority of players agree and if there are enough real players to have a fun game.Without bots the server would be nearly empty for biggest part of the day unfortunately.

Last edited by Paul Baumer (2019-11-10 18:32:33)

163.172.13.221:14568.png

+3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#828 2019-11-10 18:44:20

Website
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

jorgen wrote:

@RaketenHorst
I don't think you understand. when we become a decent number of players on the server the bots are just in the way. stealing planes and tanks. and yes the bots are the smallest problem on these servers. lack of admins are.
i have been playing this servers for years. i just now registered on this forum to defend my name and rumor from false allegations.
last false allegation you took part in when insane was teamkilled. did you check console?

Ey Jorgen,

good that u join here

good that u defend urself !!!!

great u offer help !!!

perfect you share your idea's (and agreed, u do have a point with the bots)

not so good by claim raketenhorst makes false allegations... i wasnt there.. but hello... this is not some little boy we are talking about here! raketenhorst is something special.... well respected person in the community AND in simple

Now you going to have a point when u say "people make mistakes"... and when u say "he didnt see some detail in the console"...

i would like to ask you to be a bit more detailed and a BIT more nice (even i know u might be quite upset because someone seems to make u look bad).....

i am quite sure you are not a bad guy jorgen.. also i am quite sure you are not perm banned... right?

so please be happy and nice (i am already such a bitch around here we not really need anymore bitches smile )

About that admin job.. i have NO IDEA... i not an admin... i not play these mod servers so much lately...

TAKE GOOD CARE JORGEN HAVE A NICE DAY~!~~ big_smile

Paul Baumer wrote:

Hi Jorgen,
We might need more admins.But we need really GOOD admins.Which means our admins have to be friendly, fair, openminded, calm, unobtrusive, ready to help others and sometimes to sacrifice their in-game time to watch disruptive players and deal with them; there other things we ask for but these are most important.Plus good reputation and respect of the rules - it's more important than time you spended on SiMPLE servers.By the way, since when you play here more/less Jorgen?
Generally people who fit the bill are contacted by head admins and then they can apply for admin rights.Or it's possible to apply directly here, but for your application to be considered you need to have qualities as it's mentioned above and it's better to have an admin recommending you.

Bot's on RtR SW are another topic.Admins do disable them, but only if the majority of players agree and if there are enough real players to have a fun game.Without bots the server would be nearly empty for biggest part of the day unfortunately.

I guess Paul just hit the jackpot!!!!! ignore my post and read Paul Baumer his text!

Last edited by iCQ (2019-11-10 18:49:19)

#829 2019-11-10 19:31:50

Anonymouse
Flamer
England
Windows 7 Firefox 70.0

The evidence according to the forum posts relevant to Admin roles and the execution of their duty shows a great level of dissatisfaction among players and a steady stream of complaints that these custodians of fair play fall far short of their expectations regarding impartiality. Kicks and bans are now arbitrary judgements based on personal whims and favoritism among this closed shop of power wielding control freaks and their little familiars who together work for their desired result. It is for these reasons that I here tender my own application for Admin, based on my ability to do just as bad a job as they.

#830 2019-11-10 19:37:53

jorgen
Player
Norway
Windows 8 Chrome 53.0

tanks both iCQ and Paul Baumer for god reply's.  i don't mean to drag raketen trough the mud. i like him. didn't get banned, just kicked and my good name, reputation and pride was a little hurt. i don't go around and teamkill innocent players. insane got tk by a guy with bazooka while he was on the aa gun and the aa gun blew up and killed the killer. i was standing right next surounded by dead players so i can understand why he thought it was me. some admin kicked me without checking the console and raketen asked me why i did it and did not believe me when i said i didn't do it. insane wrote he was 100% sure it was me.  we have a saying on the fishingboat. believe you do in church. you should know, when it comes to kicking ppl. it is not fun and can ruin a whole day of playing.
when i started playing online i really don't know. had this game for some time before i discovered this online server. feels like years. as admin you can find out. have used this name all the time.

#831 2019-11-10 19:57:34

Website
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

Anonymouse wrote:

The evidence according to the forum posts relevant to Admin roles and the execution of their duty shows a great level of dissatisfaction among players and a steady stream of complaints that these custodians of fair play fall far short of their expectations regarding impartiality. Kicks and bans are now arbitrary judgements based on personal whims and favoritism among this closed shop of power wielding control freaks and their little familiars who together work for their desired result. It is for these reasons that I here tender my own application for Admin, based on my ability to do just as bad a job as they.

I have to admit, i am not an admin... i do not see internal memo's nor communications. I do see complaints... i take/see them one by one.

I will be the LAST PERSON on this forum who will say he does not get a "bad taste in the mouth" when i see all this.

But... i am half informed or even LESS than "half informed".

I see very very nice people here, admins and players. I care about that... Sepp leaving is make me feel SICK. I like him (not from this forum, i know him from inside the game/other servers years ago).

Guys like Paul, Raketen... etc. etc. they are great people. Those are the ones we NEED.

I tell you something.. i see a Mark Zuckerbutt everywhere online and offline. They mean well it seems. They talk smart things... but they are collecting souls/gold like it is a game to them. The arrogance with some people here have is so telling.

I have to stop talk now since i am already degraded to a simple spammer. Next step (down) is a forum ban. Thanks for showing your true colors nameless and tuia... thank you SO MUCH. No wonder you are so QUIET about it.

P.s. i DID love the SPAMMINATOR tag nameless gave me, that one was NICE and FUNNY and FITTING. But just "SPAMMER" is really not cool.

My posts are organic. You might have some masm softice php skills tuia... but my GOD where is your good heart/social side? Is that underdeveloped? (note i am not here to insult you tuia) do you know AT ALL what actual SPAM is?????? Or u really want to reward my input with such a FUNNY insult SPAMMER tag? Or are you jealous? (no need to tell me)

THANK YOU GUYS, SEPP, PAUL, JORGEN, RAKETEN (etc) FOR YOUR TIME AND INPUT!

love to Goldie, Arkos, Kin... oh i cannot name u all.. you guys exactly KNOW who or what you are. Walk upright when u go out but NOT put ur nose high up in the air! ❤️

11765.arrogant.jpg

Last edited by iCQ (2019-11-10 20:07:04)

Board footer