#1 2019-10-21 16:45:24

Pluton
Player
Windows 8 Chrome 77.0

unban request

nick - ^.^ Pluton ^.^
date\time - Well, recently a week or two ago)
server - Simple BF1942[FRA]  :14567
Hey guys! why banned? ^ _ ^
if that, sorry everyone has friday)

p.s. you ban mac?)

^^ always yours, pluto ^^

do you have a vest?

1. yes
  2. no
  3. may be)
Total votes: 9

Poll is closed

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2019-10-21 23:11:23

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Android Chrome 77.0

Re: unban request

Hello. Your nickname is not in the ban-list.

#3 2019-10-22 15:02:28

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 69.0

A few kicks (tk / sfv / taxi), but I'm not seeing any bans for that nic.

Search ".*Pluton.*(kicked.|banned.).*" (6 hits in 6 files)
    Line 5570: 6/4/2019 16:54:55 : Server: Player Pluton kicked.
    Line 145: 7/20/2019 08:23:58 : Server: Player Pluton kicked.
    Line 4334: 8/20/2019 11:23:41 : Server: Player Pluton kicked.
    Line 8446: 8/24/2019 17:09:38 : Server: Player Pluton kicked.
    Line 4003: 9/17/2019 14:17:40 : Server: Player ^.^ Pluton ^.^ kicked.
    Line 602: 9/18/2019 14:27:13 : Server: Player ^.^ Pluton ^.^ kicked.

And please take a moment to review the server rules.

#4 2019-10-29 14:58:18

GreenEmperror
Player
Windows 10 Firefox 71.0

Hello, i have been playing bf1942 simple servers for 2 years, but since several months ago i had to stop playing despite my busy life time. but 2 days ago i wanted to play again but i realized my ip is banned and i failed to connect to server. i will be thankful if my Ip will be unbanned and allow me to join to the servers.

GreenEMPERROR
my public Ip: 93.119.214.45

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#5 2019-10-30 20:09:00

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

GreenEmperror wrote:

Hello, i have been playing bf1942 simple servers for 2 years, but since several months ago i had to stop playing despite my busy life time. but 2 days ago i wanted to play again but i realized my ip is banned and i failed to connect to server. i will be thankful if my Ip will be unbanned and allow me to join to the servers.

GreenEMPERROR

U sure u still banned? They cannot seem to find u in the banlist...

Wait a day more until some admin can check that name and ip u just gave above.

WAIT... u are NOT pluton the same person? Start new thread to be sure admins see you!

Pluton wrote:

nick - ^.^ Pluton ^.^

p.s. you ban mac?)

so two people here with ban problem?

Last edited by iCQ (2019-10-30 20:09:58)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#6 2019-10-31 01:13:29

Unit 17
Player
Australia
Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11.0

GreenEmperror, I'm not surprised you might have been banned previously after witnessing you repeatedly sfv and shooting teammate on Guadalcanal yesterday because they managed to jump in the SBD before you. It's players like you that ruin other peoples gameplay. If that's your style of play I really hope you get banned again.

#7 2019-10-31 11:40:40

GreenEmperror
Player
Windows 10 Firefox 71.0

iCQ wrote:
GreenEmperror wrote:

GreenEMPERROR

WAIT... u are NOT pluton the same person? Start new thread to be sure admins see you!

Pluton wrote:

nick - ^.^ Pluton ^.^

p.s. you ban mac?)

yes, when i try to join the servers, i get an error "failed to connect to server". but when i use VPN i can join to play. so probably my range IP is closed. do you think i need to open a new thread?

Unit 17 wrote:

GreenEmperror, I'm not surprised you might have been banned previously after witnessing you repeatedly sfv and shooting teammate on Guadalcanal yesterday because they managed to jump in the SBD before you. It's players like you that ruin other peoples gameplay. If that's your style of play I really hope you get banned again.

??
but I'm surprised because i have not played in simple servers for months and my record is clean in everywhere. i always play fair and good.

Last edited by GreenEmperror (2019-10-31 11:42:01)

#8 2019-10-31 12:22:06

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

GreenEmperror wrote:
iCQ wrote:
GreenEmperror wrote:

GreenEMPERROR

Pluton wrote:

nick - ^.^ Pluton ^.^

p.s. you ban mac?)

yes, when i try to join the servers, i get an error "failed to connect to server". but when i use VPN i can join to play. so probably my range IP is closed. do you think i need to open a new thread?

Unit 17 wrote:

??
but I'm surprised because i have not played in simple servers for months and my record is clean in everywhere. i always play fair and good.

Yes man open new thread!!! Beware using VPN could be seen as avoid ban! Now VPN is NOT for avoiding ban especially when u join with same nick, cd-key and without knowing what u did wrong!

Anyway take care and have fun man!

#9 2019-10-31 13:23:30

Unit 17
Player
Australia
Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11.0

GreenEmperror wrote:
iCQ wrote:
GreenEmperror wrote:

GreenEMPERROR

Pluton wrote:

nick - ^.^ Pluton ^.^

p.s. you ban mac?)

Unit 17 wrote:

??

You were playing Guadal in that American server, sfv, team wounding and attacking enemy main, so don't bullshit about playing fair & good!

#10 2019-10-31 13:24:45

GreenEmperror
Player
Windows 10 Firefox 71.0

iCQ wrote:
GreenEmperror wrote:
iCQ wrote:

Unit 17 wrote:

??

Yes man open new thread!!! Beware using VPN could be seen as avoid ban! Now VPN is NOT for avoiding ban especially when u join with same nick, cd-key and without knowing what u did wrong!

Thank you for helping, I only used it for a test to find the problem.
I hope i will be able to play and see you there.

#11 2019-11-01 12:54:51

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

GreenEmperror wrote:
iCQ wrote:
GreenEmperror wrote:

??

Thank you for helping, I only used it for a test to find the problem.
I hope i will be able to play and see you there.

It is fine by me buddy, just others might be uptight about it. You know "the rules are the rules" crap. Just letting you know. But again really make ur own thread here in the UNBAN REQUEST section. And the great SiMPLE admins will come to help you surely! big_smile

Board footer