#31 2019-10-06 07:05:15

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

Re: Banned for being too good

joint wrote:

You dont need any drugs you say?:)

I am fully drugged up today it makes me dizzy, doctor subscribed me these due to the heavy pain in my rib cage from recent accident, consider me to be drunk/under influence at the moment (no alcohol!!!)

maybe i should not be posting here at the moment, oh well...

And you joint? i can make a long story short:
- Please respect all players. Behavior only meant to disturb or upset players is forbidden.
- Offensive or blank player names are not allowed.

https://youtu.be/XPfWThToClo

amazing how people can joke around

Last edited by iCQ (2019-10-06 07:30:50)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#32 2019-10-06 08:20:11

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Firefox 69.0

see, i dont tell you what to do here with your blog of twisted knots of your conscious, respect my tolerance
you such a triggered Hitler

#33 2019-10-06 09:57:35

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 18.18362

People come on don't you see this is exactly what the racist wants!  You are all now talking about him and the things he says and he is sat back thinking he is so important that you all spend your time in this way.
I personally would have banned him totally sometime ago along with a few others for their actions here and in game but "not my circus not my monkeys", but it is the reason I don't hang around here much anymore.

As Bud points out Tuia has done a lot of work in keeping this game alive and I certainly do not hold him responsible for the views of others or what they type in game or in forum.  I would say however that all of this good work that he has done is now being spoilt be these uneducated fools and it will eventually kill this game off completely.

I have really enjoyed my gaming here on simple and I thank Tuia and you all for the opportunity but when it ceases to be fun its time to stop.

I will still pop in for the occasional game just for giggles if it is still here but having shut down my servers a few weeks ago I think my time with BF1942 is done.

Best of luck to you all and I wish you well.

Positive reputation 7   Negative reputation 0

#34 2019-10-06 15:12:04

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

thanks people, im an idiot

T-bone i saw u get kicked the other day, u wear the KKK nick and said "fag"... is it maybe possible for u to be bit more low profile and still join and play? You do like the game right? Try to keep politics out a bit.. i tell you it drives me CRAZY to see people not be friendly to each other (it ain't all your fault that is for SURE, sorry t-bone).

Yesterday i spoke to another black guy from aX server he said he totally not mind people calling themselves KKK, he from NY. Winners don't do drugs and don't do hate.

Wish Tuia, Dink, bud, Joint all well.. also u t-bone. Try not to be such a d1ck pls (i will do that for you obviously).

Note we have a influx of new people, nice people... they try to find their place. I am sure Tuia can tell us by the logs/stats there's new players coming in every month.

original.jpg

Last edited by iCQ (2019-10-06 15:18:14)

#35 2019-10-06 16:53:33

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 60.0

iCQ wrote:

Yesterday i spoke to another black guy from aX server he said he totally not mind people calling themselves KKK, he from NY.

What if it actually was a kkk guy? They love pretending black and even painting their faces, would you make the difference?

#36 2019-10-06 17:15:20

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 77.0

It seems that Joint likes BBC.

#37 2019-10-06 18:27:15

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 18.18362

British Broadcasting Corporation yeah and what is so wrong with that?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#38 2019-10-06 20:11:54

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 69.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

People come on don't you see this is exactly what the racist wants!  You are all now talking about him and the things he says and he is sat back thinking he is so important that you all spend your time in this way.
I personally would have banned him totally sometime ago along with a few others for their actions here and in game but "not my circus not my monkeys", but it is the reason I don't hang around here much anymore.

As Bud points out Tuia has done a lot of work in keeping this game alive and I certainly do not hold him responsible for the views of others or what they type in game or in forum.  I would say however that all of this good work that he has done is now being spoilt be these uneducated fools and it will eventually kill this game off completely.

I have really enjoyed my gaming here on simple and I thank Tuia and you all for the opportunity but when it ceases to be fun its time to stop.

I will still pop in for the occasional game just for giggles if it is still here but having shut down my servers a few weeks ago I think my time with BF1942 is done.

Agree 100%  altho i want it to be clear that i dont support kkk or whatever agenda/propaganda nazi crap.

I think there is many more that feels the same, and that benefits from the simple gaming community and all the collected knowledge and support in here. So no, i dont want simple shut down, that would do more harm than good.

iCQ wrote:

And dont be silly bud, this game does not fall nor stand by just the simple "group". It's that simple actually...

#39 2019-10-06 20:16:43

Chief
Banned
Kuwait
Android Chrome 77.0

iCQ wrote:

Tuia used to carry website tag to some losers dark storm site. U know that site which had to.go on the dark web because it is calling for hate and dead to a group of people.

Do not be mistaken about working for simple. U also do have to follow the law and report things like this. I actually did and it is waiting for the law man to come a long. U might not want to be readh for that, lazy look away.

Anyway me stfu now... lets not make it too easy for these criminals.

Guys like nameless in Russia are fine of course, the law in these countries "have better things to do".

Remember that the other gender, the other race, the other kind is not your real enemy. Not even left or right is, China is not your enemy, ISIS is not your real enemy. The real enemy is the force of hate and destruction.

Report this whole goddamn server

#40 2019-10-06 22:34:13

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Linux Firefox 69.0

What about free speech?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#41 2019-10-07 02:12:49

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 7 Chrome 77.0

tuia wrote:

What about free speech?

there is a big difference between free speech and what your awesome little angel friend called t-bone does.

you could have free speech without having to offend the black race.

the key for this is called education and values.

Positive reputation 7   Negative reputation 0

#42 2019-10-07 05:29:39

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

i am all for free speech, but i am also for obey the rules/law

dificult matter

in fact i have to be honest, free speech (of truth) is more important than respect

it is dificult to be constructive without being destructive

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#43 2019-10-07 08:59:25

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 2003 Chrome 57.0

tuia wrote:

What about free speech?

"Gets auto kicked  from simple server for saying fk 2 times"

#44 2019-10-07 09:22:00

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Linux Firefox 69.0

Freedom of speech is about freely discussing ideas or voicing your opinion, not having a free pass to insult or use vulgar words, you fkn animal.

Zwarrior, you have to excuse my friend T-BONE, he is a bit slow in the head. He should be kicked/banned, if he is insulting anyone.

#45 2019-10-07 09:22:55

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

ABAS wrote:
tuia wrote:

What about free speech?

"Gets auto kicked  from simple server for saying fk 2 times"

i saw that,true...

rules, laws, free speech... and then next step what law? the law of your country? or the victims country? or maybe the law of the country where the server resides.

I think if we start by not swear, not disrespect and not try to harm any player EXCEPT FOR OWNING THEM OF COURSE it be fine.

And always remember admins can have their own views. It is their perogative. I.am all for:

1 ask player not to do it again, please
2 warning
3 kick
then  just  ignore the player (by chat) and own the heck out of that player, because it is ALL in the game.

tuia wrote:

Freedom of speech is about freely discussing ideas or voicing your opinion, not having a free pass to insult or use vulgar words, you fkn animal.

Zwarrior, you have to excuse my friend T-BONE, he is a bit slow in the head. He should be kicked/banned, if he is insulting anyone.

Thank u SO MUCH sir! This gives me a lot of rest in my heart. Also thanks for your time, i pay for any damage (ur way) do not worry.

Hope to see u around t-bone, take care & have fun (keep it cool).

P.s. i hope the admins can give him slack, Hilly i love ya man, don't overwork, ur too nice for that! Wait for complaints first maybe. I think t-bone needs to find his place a bit... (he aint no noob, thats for sure).

Last edited by iCQ (2019-10-07 09:39:56)

#46 2019-10-07 15:24:34

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 69.0

To use "Freedom of Speech" to defend hatred, belies reality.
This is not a difficult concept to comprehend.
Truth, remains the truth, regardless of ones belief. That is the purity of truth.
Hatred has not, nor will it ever, benefit humanity.
Ever.
Free speech of hatred, is a poison for all humanity and it always has been. And always shall be. And it will also always be present in humans. The choices have been offered since the beginning of time. And there are only 2 choices to make.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#47 2019-10-08 09:31:23

T-BONE
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 77.0

KKK is perfectly legal organization.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#48 2019-10-08 10:39:46

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

He seems to be right:

https://www.quora.com/Is-the-KKK-legall … in-the-USA

But do not be fooled by the fool, this says nothing about wear the KKK tag in this server in this country.

In fact T-BONE is not IN the US... so much for that argument.

It's members and activities might be illegal.. as well.

Last edited by iCQ (2019-10-08 11:03:36)

#49 2019-10-08 21:02:46

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 69.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

Dink, you are not only 100% correct on the above, see how this "Ban Appeal" has gone so far off track, its unrecognizable as an appeal. Obviously.........its not a ban appeal. The degradation you notice is recognized by more folks. And it is real. Tuia and SSK have both worked very hard to keep this game alive, as YOU have too Dink. I tip the hat to everyone that has dedicated so much of life, to this damned GAME! (And there are many that deserve the thanks!) Many folks (Myself ESPECIALLY!!!!) have you to thank over the years, for your help, guidance and "fixin the stuff" along with the camaraderie and sore faced laughs.
Just remember Dink, SiMPLE has indeed been a "welcome" to "oddities" shall we say and even in game grey statements that are political  and not in the direction of the 99% of the humans on this planet. THANK God I might add. For the 99%!!!  So there IS INDEED some responsibility for the breeding of the statements and dark comments and the path of the Forum. Its encouraged. I know of NO other servers anywhere myself, with these motives. Reap the sowing of the seeds of the politics.
  We sure do hope to catch you when you do appear time to time. Now we just have to figure out how to getcha into the R+R server. I know.......no CTF.....
So in closing Dink, publicly I wanted to THANK YOU, for more than I can even know, let alone type here, of the help you have given me personally over the years, the PAIN IN THE ASS I have been and for my crappy computer and components that you wished......you were not helping me with. And all the damned STUPID questions you helped with. And all the OTHER folks you have helped, on your own time, with NO expectations of anything other than getting us up and running.
See Dink, one of your last actions at SiMPLE, is to take a drawn out thread, turning it into a "Goodbye" and "THANK YOU" all in one!! Your seed have been sown Dink. Hope you recognize your efforts and know the truth. May you FIND the "FUN" you have ceased to be experiencing.
THANKS MAN!!!!!!!
P53
PS: My thanks to Dink, is singular because of his departure. I know full well, just HOW many other folks I thank too. You are all appreciated!

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#50 2019-10-09 00:26:15

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 77.0

Pleiades53 wrote:

To use "Freedom of Speech" to defend hatred, belies reality.
This is not a difficult concept to comprehend.
Truth, remains the truth, regardless of ones belief. That is the purity of truth.
Hatred has not, nor will it ever, benefit humanity.
Ever.
Free speech of hatred, is a poison for all humanity and it always has been. And always shall be. And it will also always be present in humans. The choices have been offered since the beginning of time. And there are only 2 choices to make.

The main point is, what if it is unconstitutional or just plain immoral,
flawed and dangerous to declare criticism of something and label it as hate speech,
such as criticizing islam, many now today, absurdly, incorrectly consider that hate speech,
and or racist, when islam isn't even a race or exclusive to one race anyway,
although it is self evidently Arab-centric still

So it depends what kind of speech to what level and what influence it has
I mean, under freedom of speech people really bent on badmouthing JFK
including that someone ought to shoot him
must have definitely influenced someone like Oswald,
not the main part of his pro cuban independence or anti JFK views,
just encouragement to kill Kennedy

Last edited by Zatoichi (2019-10-09 00:27:11)

#51 2019-10-09 00:55:52

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 69.0

I believe the key word was "hatred".
And I did not say the speech should be limited, only that hatred in any form, socially speaking, has NO benefit to anyone. Even the haters fail to recognize the change in human condition, from such beliefs. Influence of any speech, is subject to the receiver and how it is interpreted. The tool of the Despot.
Hatred is a LEARNED behavior and not in humans throughout adolescence until social behaviors begin to form. That pretty much says it all in one sentence. Nobody is born with hatred.
Except maybe my ex wife.
OK I am certain she is the one exception.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#52 2019-10-09 09:34:27

T-BONE
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 77.0

Image BBCode test

#53 2019-10-09 22:56:16

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

LOL, nice... (not the painting or is it a schoolboard?)

The boss said we should let u be, so be it. But buddy... please calm down. U might want to say sorry sometimes, dun worry u won't loose ur ego by doing so.

Last edited by iCQ (2019-10-09 22:58:58)

#54 2019-10-10 17:37:11

ahmed:)
.الدلاع راهو غالي
Algeria
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 77.0

tuia wrote:

What about free speech?

That's why to this days we didn't find the result of R/0 .

Board footer