#1 2019-09-09 22:12:01

UNBANMENOW
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 76.0

i SUFFER FROM SUNSHINE ADMIN ABUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO SIMPLE COMMUNITY!!!

i WAS WRONGLY BANNED... BY ADMINISTRATOR... AFTER KILLING A TKER!!!!

THE ALLY SHOOT ME FOR PLANE... SO i HAD TO SHOOT HIM BACK FOR IT... WAS NOT INTENTIONAL... FOR REAL!!!!! i PROMISE!!!!!

BUT ADMIN WAS FRIEND OF PLAYER WHO TK ME FOR PLANE!!!

ADMIN NAME WAS: SUNSHINE (YOU ARE BAD ADMIN!)

PLAYER NAME WAS: ICQ (NOOB!!! PROBABLY HACKER!!! CHEATER!!! BAD PLAYER!!!)

THANK YOU FOR UNBANNING ME!!!

UNBAN?

1. YES!!!
  2. NO!!!
Total votes: 14

Poll is closed

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#2 2019-09-09 22:59:12

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 53.0

Re: i SUFFER FROM SUNSHINE ADMIN ABUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't played since yesterday. I haven't played with ICQ since..  some time last week for maybe a few minutes.

Thanks for trolling though.

Bye.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2019-09-09 23:42:06

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 76.0

He suffers though. Imagine if the bf42 was a drug (like it's not...). Then this message makes sense.

#4 2019-09-11 02:58:17

Netherlands
Linux Vivaldi 2.7

UNBANMENOW wrote:

THE ALLY SHOOT ME FOR PLANE... SO i HAD TO SHOOT HIM BACK FOR IT... WAS NOT INTENTIONAL... FOR REAL!!!!! i PROMISE!!!!!

You tk-ed me and i tk-ed you in a simple server and u got banned for it? Over a plane spawn? I dont recall any of this. What is your player name man? And if i tk you by accident im really sorry man. Next time i see u on the AF i let u have the next plane.

Have a nice day.

(And no Sunshine nor any other Admins do me any favors, that is pure nonsense!).

#5 2019-09-11 13:19:24

Horza
Player
France
Windows 10 Firefox 69.0

iCQ wrote:
UNBANMENOW wrote:

You tk-ed me and i tk-ed you in a simple server and u got banned for it? Over a plane spawn? I dont recall any of this. What is your player name man? And if i tk you by accident im really sorry man. Next time i see u on the AF i let u have the next plane.

Have a nice day.

(And no Sunshine nor any other Admins do me any favors, that is pure nonsense!).

ICQ you're a good man but stop being a cuck, this guy is a troll. Stop apologize people and see only good side of them wink

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#6 2019-09-11 19:57:27

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

Horza wrote:
iCQ wrote:
UNBANMENOW wrote:

Have a nice day.

ICQ you're a good man but stop being a cuck, this guy is a troll. Stop apologize people and see only good side of them wink

Thanks bud but i have my ways. And i wont let anyone under my skin. I am me, and if u troll well u are ugly, that is sad and also FINE BY ME.

Once i met a bank robber, in a super market. I was nice to him, he offered me a drink. I said "only if u pay for it with ur own money, and hurry up please". He laughed and went with the cash from the counter. I was glad nobody got hurt. I still sometimes see the man who worked there that day. His personality completely changed after the robbery. Sad man... wont happen  to me that quick tho.

Want to hear that other story where my coffeeshop in Amsterdam almost got robbed? The guy came into the shop, stands next to me and draws his gun. He puts it to the side of my head and i snatched it out of his hands in a reflex. His face, so hilarious, but i didn't laugh. Everybody in the shop was shocked for what I DID!?!?? People are retarded sometimes. The robber should be the one to shock you.

Anyway i take a look at revolver and gave it back to him and said "clean off my prints NOW and u can buy or borrow some, else leave". He left... (i saw him clean the gun outside)

He robbed another shop in the street a few days later. In fact i ran into this guy several times again in my life. I know his first and last name and some of his looser friends and family. In fact i had to laugh last time i seen him a few years ago. He telling me this sad story how someone stole his favorite car
A vlassic black chevrolette... i had to laugh as i told him. "Oh i know who took it, he a client of mine." His face again when i said that... damn i wish i had those moments of my life on camera. Most people here i think cannot even imagine such scene's, let alone believe them.

And please dont tell me to "call the police" next time, unless you are not a man of course. Without an own functioning brain i probably not even HEAR or See you talk.

Last edited by iCQ (2019-09-11 20:21:51)

#7 2019-09-11 21:41:40

Netherlands
Linux Vivaldi 2.7

And notice that even trolls have lives... they are living beings usually tormented by life and lost in their own demise.

A helping hand might do it... or not. Some people here might have considered me being a troll too... *oh well what else is new

Last edited by iCQ (2019-09-11 21:42:16)

Board footer