#1 2019-09-04 05:41:56

Dark Raiders
Player
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

please unban me "

good evening " few days ago , I got ban do to the rason that I was upset , when the other team started to glitch and we couldn't get the planes to fly , so I switched and I started messing around with their planes too , I apologize for my behavior , I shouldn't take it to my own self , now I know that next time I will rather leave it to you admins and don't  act like an idiot . Please I learned my lesson not to take action , I promise not to do this again , your server is one of the most popular servers left , and I miss playing in your server " thanks for reading my Appeal , truly " DARK RAIDERS " . the server I was playing was -=[ax]=- (no key)

Last edited by Dark Raiders (2019-09-04 05:45:47)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2019-09-05 02:56:29

Private Jack
Player
Turkey
Windows 7 Firefox 68.0

Re: please unban me "

will, i am am not an admin, but i am the admin Right Hand, as you propose to Apolgize, you in the wrong server, the server you playing is "AX"
But this server is Simple server, thats why the admins dosent replay to your "Massge", But i can Help you on Getting "AX" server Back to play,
Just talk to me on Private Massges on "PM", Then i will tell you what to do, Ok?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

Board footer