#31 2019-08-22 01:33:58

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Re: Lack of admins in SW.

AlboBallist wrote:
Vojislav wrote:

IThis one playing victim card and no i never insulted him.

Really? Who came in this thread first, me or you?

If I was insulting or doing anything against you, then I would call you "Shka" which means turk, greek and serb. But did I? Frankly no.

U came on Serbian land and you Shiptars claim it to be yours, what are we going to do about that?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#32 2019-08-22 02:18:01

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Admin, seriously, this has no ending! What the heck are you waiting for?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#33 2019-08-22 10:47:30

s/w
Player
Windows 7 Opera 62.0

@Vojislav  you're here just to provoke,  you're not man enough to admit your mistake cuz it will be very embarrassing to you

Make sure you read this very carefully and slowly and re-read it twice or thrice if you're even planning to reply back:

You keep stirring the same bull$h!t over and over  ''in my native lang shiptar means both an insult and not an insult''  like who are you talking to? am i perhaps someone from another continent that is not familliar whit this problem? please...

Just searching thru your threads it seems like you've had a history as a provoker http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1111

It's a pretty old thread but, it still proves that you haven't changed,  you little provoker

''Shiptar in our language can be both as i said above insult and not. Am sure not goiung to justify myself to you what i mean.''

Ofcourse you're not going to justify yourself to me. Imagine you admit that  you meant that as an insult. (which you did ofc, but dont like to tell)  That would be very embarrassing big_smile

Come on.....   stop playing  now...   you're either just a troll or just extremely dumb

'' Sqiptar '' (original albanian word)  only refers to albanian nothing else.

'' Shiptar '' (slavicised form) is a derogatory term.  '' Shiptar '' (slavicised form) is only associated with everything bad you can imagine.

In my country people that do not like albanians always call them ''Shiptari''   but the people that are either neutral or like them they always call them ''Albanci''

which is btw the official word for albanians in your country aswell.  with just a slight difference in letters.

Also,  people from my country only call them ''shiptari'' when talking with macedonian people or other people and never when talking to ethnic albanians because they know it has a very negative connotation.  It's the same in your country. No-one just calls them ''shiptari'' unless they dont like them or its provoked or if they want to provoke them. (like what you're doing all the time)  Ive never ever heard in my life some politician from any balkan slavic country to call albanians by the derogatory term '' Shiptar '' it's always used  the official word albanac/albanec  theres a reason why shiptar is not the official word for albanian in the balkan slavic countries

And since you can't comprehend easily what im saying i'll have to repeat this again sad

1.  '' Sqiptar '' (original form)  and  '' Shiptar '' (slavic  derogatory form) is not the same thing. simple as that.

2.  If i remember correctly Shiptar USED (notice the emphasis on USED) to mean only albanian but that has quickly changed and now every
  balkan slavic person with atleast 2 braincells knows the difference between the original albanian word for albanian and the slavic form for albanian

3. Albanians call themselves '' Sqiptar '' not ''Shiptar'' since as i said the meaning for '' Shiptar '' has changed,  the 2 words have a vastly different meaning now

4.  I'm not demanding you to stop it, i am just explaining the vast difference in meaning between the 2 words

5.  I don't give a damn what you call other people, you're the one showing  us how ''intelligent'' and ''mature'' you are. Not me. smile

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#34 2019-08-22 13:13:47

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

It was (6th-8th of) January when I joined with the name "Albanian Sniper" and without saying anything that boy above started yelling "shiptare!!", "kosovo je srbije!!". It would be great to show the logs if they exist.

Last edited by AlboBallist (2019-08-22 13:13:58)

#35 2019-08-22 13:17:54

s/w
Player
Windows 7 Opera 62.0

AlboBallist wrote:

It was (6th-8th of) January when I joined with the name "Albanian Sniper" and without saying anything that boy above started yelling "shiptare!!", "kosovo je srbije!!". It would be great to show the logs if they exist.

I remember Albanian Sniper as well as the immature comments by 1 of them (just cant recall who was it exactly)

#36 2019-08-22 13:54:00

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

And just as I was playing, I killed "[Renegade]Jovak" in midair and he started yelling "siptara"(read above^) and said "za kosovo prodog" (let's fight/continue for Kosovo). Please someone show the logs. This explains well who's the provocator/insult-er here.

Last edited by AlboBallist (2019-08-22 14:23:45)

#37 2019-08-22 14:59:39

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Shiptar u didnt answear my question.
And stop acting as ''victim'', can't u see that it's not working for u ppl anymore?  But, u r probably doing it bcs old habits die hard..

#38 2019-08-22 15:11:38

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

nOBHtaE.png
I'm not the only having problems with you. In fact I don't, but you are just a salty kid.

#39 2019-08-22 15:20:13

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

i was there yayyyyyy

#40 2019-08-22 15:38:39

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Also stop removing reputation because of your stupidity. I never said you should offend me.
Why would you negatively repute to the picture above? Because it clearly shows you are playing the victim?

Last edited by AlboBallist (2019-08-22 15:46:07)

#41 2019-08-22 18:13:39

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balli_Komb%C3%ABtar

This is source of ur nickname.
Ur movement wanted/wants parts of Serbia, Greece, Macedonia and many other countries in effort to create ''great albania''.
U are ultra-nationalist and u r surprised ppl call u Shiptar?

U can only get big, enormous, GREAT BBC.

Last edited by Dionysus (2019-08-22 18:13:57)

#42 2019-08-22 18:19:12

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

What has the name to do with this kiddo? Who the frick even mentioned it? Go get a life kid, you clearly have a nazi poster in your profile picture and critizise me for something you never heard before.
There are many players with "SS" or "USSR" prefix in their name, why would you annoy me but not others (no matter what)? It's clearly your 12-yo-reactions.

Last edited by AlboBallist (2019-08-22 18:30:06)

#43 2019-08-22 23:23:13

Vojislav
Serbia
Android Chrome 76.0

Sparrow wrote:

@Vojislav  you're here just to provoke,  you're not man enough to admit your mistake cuz it will be very embarrassing to you

Make sure you read this very carefully and slowly and re-read it twice or thrice if you're even planning to reply back:

You keep stirring the same bull$h!t over and over  ''in my native lang shiptar means both an insult and not an insult''  like who are you talking to? am i perhaps someone from another continent that is not familliar whit this problem? please...

Just searching thru your threads it seems like you've had a history as a provoker http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1111

It's a pretty old thread but, it still proves that you haven't changed,  you little provoker

''Shiptar in our language can be both as i said above insult and not. Am sure not goiung to justify myself to you what i mean.''

Ofcourse you're not going to justify yourself to me. Imagine you admit that  you meant that as an insult. (which you did ofc, but dont like to tell)  That would be very embarrassing big_smile

Come on.....   stop playing  now...   you're either just a troll or just extremely dumb

'' Sqiptar '' (original albanian word)  only refers to albanian nothing else.

'' Shiptar '' (slavicised form) is a derogatory term.  '' Shiptar '' (slavicised form) is only associated with everything bad you can imagine.

In my country people that do not like albanians always call them ''Shiptari''   but the people that are either neutral or like them they always call them ''Albanci''

which is btw the official word for albanians in your country aswell.  with just a slight difference in letters.

Also,  people from my country only call them ''shiptari'' when talking with macedonian people or other people and never when talking to ethnic albanians because they know it has a very negative connotation.  It's the same in your country. No-one just calls them ''shiptari'' unless they dont like them or its provoked or if they want to provoke them. (like what you're doing all the time)  Ive never ever heard in my life some politician from any balkan slavic country to call albanians by the derogatory term '' Shiptar '' it's always used  the official word albanac/albanec  theres a reason why shiptar is not the official word for albanian in the balkan slavic countries

And since you can't comprehend easily what im saying i'll have to repeat this again sad

1.  '' Sqiptar '' (original form)  and  '' Shiptar '' (slavic  derogatory form) is not the same thing. simple as that.

2.  If i remember correctly Shiptar USED (notice the emphasis on USED) to mean only albanian but that has quickly changed and now every
  balkan slavic person with atleast 2 braincells knows the difference between the original albanian word for albanian and the slavic form for albanian

3. Albanians call themselves '' Sqiptar '' not ''Shiptar'' since as i said the meaning for '' Shiptar '' has changed,  the 2 words have a vastly different meaning now

4.  I'm not demanding you to stop it, i am just explaining the vast difference in meaning between the 2 words

5.  I don't give a damn what you call other people, you're the one showing  us how ''intelligent'' and ''mature'' you are. Not me. smile

Ok i will try to writte totally gramatically correct to avoid your brain get stuck. You are loading like win 95

1)Shiptar in serbian language , read carefull SERBIAN language can be both ofensive and not ofensive.

2) if i am Serbian  , in my language srbin , and shqips call me serbo for example what imbecil i should be to say its offensive to call me serbo because in serbo albanians means all the worst.

3) did you get point in step 3 ? Re read until dont get, small hint , its copy paste parallel

4) Why do you think am interested to know how macedonians calling them ? Shqips are almost 30 % in your country your people must dance as they play  , tomorrow they will make new conflict and split half of macedonia. Bdw is macedonian language accepted in linguistics ? I doubt really.

5) if you need more break to understand steps above this is step to brake.

6)about my mistake and trolling as you said ,  i never fail to admit mistake am not God to be without, but with serious things i writte as it is and dont really care if its discusting to someone . If your tinny feelings are hurt , well am sorry there is button Logout in top for those who have nightmares. I see you recently spawn in this forum.

6) i never avoid to call them shiptars even in contact with them , because they are not brainwashed to be shy of their own name, there is no official name , between themselves they say shqip , shiptar is slavic form from original name shqip we didnt make it out of nowhere. Can you load this or you need new brake ?

7) i never tried to offend him, shiptar is not offence , but if i want dont worry i can do it close eyes and i wouldnt really care would you find it disscusting , i will put a bit salt to make it better.

8) please stop both of you harming me with minuses it hurts , you are offending my feelings .

#44 2019-08-23 00:46:01

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

"Serbo" in Albanian mean "Serbian" same as it might sound in English and indeed is used by peoples who are really considerate-full, since as I said there exists a word called "Shka" which means mixture of Serbs, Greeks and Turks. So stop this antisemitism.
You come here to insult me now pay the price, I'm just a random sealer, the boss is not here.

When I lived in Serbia (and visit it frequently) back in 1998-99 I encountered many ignorants like you who would call me "Shiptare" just to offend me as I was not older than 7 years.

Speaking of Macedonians, you still call them "Vardaska" which means absolutely nothing (at least in 1913 when it was first used). Unlike the Greeks, you and some Bulgarians, Albanians do NOT deny the existence of a new nation called "Macedonia". The name "North Macedonia" fulfills Greek propaganda (and many Macedonians don't notice this unfortunately), but it's never used by Albanians living there as they are aware it's a "trap". Give respect is equivalent to take respect.
There was a time in 2009-10's when there was a hate between us (I remember arguing with some ultra-nationalist Macedonians in internet/facebook) because of a brain-dead ruler who denied the rights of Albanians, there even was a battle for the same reason in 2001. So it seems like you are way too late.

Last edited by AlboBallist (2019-08-23 01:07:42)

#45 2019-08-23 02:47:19

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

#46 2019-08-23 03:15:53

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Nevermind, as I was told I will ignore someone who still is in puberty.
p.s Fill your horn with oil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXKQ4vn-YM0

Last edited by AlboBallist (2019-08-23 03:31:29)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#47 2019-08-23 09:49:40

s/w
Player
Windows 7 Opera 62.0

@Vojislav

You have the comprehension skills of a brick.

It's amazing after so many words, you still can't get what im trying to tell you. Not even a little bit.

''Shiptar in serbian language , read carefull SERBIAN language can be both ofensive and not ofensive.'' yeah... keep fooling yourself with that, you war criminal supporter.

This was the last message to you so i kindly ask you not to reply back smile  Let's see if you may get atleast this message right.

Last edited by s/w (2019-08-23 10:07:41)

#48 2019-08-23 10:10:42

Vojislav
Serbia
Android Chrome 76.0

AlboBallist wrote:

"Serbo" in Albanian mean "Serbian" same as it might sound in English and indeed is used by peoples who are really considerate-full, since as I said there exists a word called "Shka" which means mixture of Serbs, Greeks and Turks. So stop this antisemitism.
You come here to insult me now pay the price, I'm just a random sealer, the boss is not here.

When I lived in Serbia (and visit it frequently) back in 1998-99 I encountered many ignorants like you who would call me "Shiptare" just to offend me as I was not older than 7 years.

Speaking of Macedonians, you still call them "Vardaska" which means absolutely nothing (at least in 1913 when it was first used). Unlike the Greeks, you and some Bulgarians, Albanians do NOT deny the existence of a new nation called "Macedonia". The name "North Macedonia" fulfills Greek propaganda (and many Macedonians don't notice this unfortunately), but it's never used by Albanians living there as they are aware it's a "trap". Give respect is equivalent to take respect.
There was a time in 2009-10's when there was a hate between us (I remember arguing with some ultra-nationalist Macedonians in internet/facebook) because of a brain-dead ruler who denied the rights of Albanians, there even was a battle for the same reason in 2001. So it seems like you are way too late.

There is no Greek propaganda about macedonia, north part of Greece is called Macedonia and surely they couldnt allow state with same name , tomorrow macedonia will seek greek territorry. If you are offended with your own origin name , its your complex and problem , for sure i dont find you that important to care about that.
You are shiptar get over it. I dont really care how shqips are calling us . And please dont tell me about someone provoking you, 150000 serbs are expelled from Kosovo , all that families who lost their homes should greet you with flowers right ? When you lose home ,familly members and go out  running away with two bags in hands , its normal that people will be negative to you because you are shqip.
Even today thousands of albanians are in our hospitals they are treated as any serb totally equally. What happens with our people when visiting their members grawes on Kosovo ? Every time albanians attacks them and the last time they couldnt even reach because of police dont allowing them. So dont play poor victim pls.. regarding game you are troll and we all know it .

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#49 2019-08-23 10:17:24

Vojislav
Serbia
Android Chrome 76.0

Sparrow wrote:

@Vojislav

You have the comprehension skills of a brick.

It's amazing after so many words, you still can't get what im trying to tell you. Not even a little bit.

''Shiptar in serbian language , read carefull SERBIAN language can be both ofensive and not ofensive.'' yeah... keep fooling yourself with that, you war criminal supporter.

This was the last message to you so i kindly ask you not to reply back smile  Let's see if you may get atleast this message right.

War criminal supporter ? Can you enlight me who is war criminal , please make yourself deeper an idiot i thought it cant be deeper. As i see you are buthurt smile just deep breath after fact smash , and in future dont talk about things you have no clue.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 2

#50 2019-08-23 12:52:54

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Go get ready for school kid. Everyone knows your stupidity, I asked some admins for taking actions and they were like "Nah, ignore that idiot".
p.s Stop your serbo-arabo-greeko propaganda.

CjSEACiXIAAoDJ1.jpg

Last edited by AlboBallist (2019-08-23 13:13:46)

#51 2019-08-23 14:54:42

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

For the sake of god stop negatively reputing! I never ordered you to come and insult me! Filthy kids.

Ti si mongolski narod, jednak kao turkski. Laze jeste tvoje ljubav, i mrs bre 12 godina klinaca.

Last edited by AlboBallist (2019-08-23 15:07:39)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#52 2019-08-23 15:21:36

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzkjEW5nizE

Come, play with us Siptar's.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#53 2019-08-23 16:04:46

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

All this time you were saying you didn't intend to offend me now you are reckless.

#54 2019-08-23 16:23:15

ahmed:)
Player
Algeria
Android Chrome 74.0

In The End  We all Love Russland

#55 2019-08-23 23:24:09

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 53.0

This whole thread is retarded.

Getting so offended over a word typed by some random person who you'll never meet is pointless. If you have such thin skin, unplug your modem.

Just ignore it.

I dont post every time someone says shit to me. Why? Because this is the internet and such shit happens ALL THE TIME. People talk shit. That's the way it is. Whether you're offended or not is completely on you. Is it nice that they say something if they know you get offended by it? Of course not. But this isn't elementary school. You will see offensive things on the internet. Period.

Last edited by Sunshine (2019-08-24 00:53:16)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#56 2019-08-23 23:28:45

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 2003 Chrome 57.0

Sunshine wrote:

I dont get offend online

There is only 2 genders

Last edited by ABAS (2019-08-23 23:30:49)

#57 2019-08-23 23:32:03

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 53.0

ABAS wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

I dont get offend online

There is only 2 genders

I agree.

#58 2019-08-25 16:36:04

Netherlands
Linux Vivaldi 2.7

ABAS wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

I dont get offend online

There is only 2 genders

Technically there are also NATURAL hermaphrodites or people that do not have gender. We call them "born in the wrong way". As horrible it might sound a person born with one leg is also not "right". Unless they study law and officially appointed to be a judge... technically they supposed to be right all the time no matter how many legs or genders they have.

Last edited by iCQ (2019-08-25 16:36:31)

Board footer