#1 2019-08-09 21:57:25

Ronin
Player
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 18.18362

SelectBF Assistance Please

Hello,

I realize this is likely an easy job, however it is my first time and to be honest I really don't have much experience in this field (yet). I've tried following the guide that came with the Selectbf download but I am quite certain I am doing something wrong.

I have a BFV server setup on a dedicated Linux server and I want to setup the stats page but on my website server, as you can see it's two different machines.

Could someone perhaps enlighten me a bit? My website server is running latest php version etc, whether that will work with selectbf I do not know but I can only try. MySQL also running fine etc on it.

Maybe I didn't read the guide properly, but I've been banging my head for the past two days. I've changed all the appropriate directories etc in the config files as per the guidelines but I'm missing a part where I (might?) need to upload specific files or even a config folder to my server itself.

As you can probably tell, I really don't have much of an idea as to what I'm doing here.

I'd appreciate some assistance here.

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Ronin

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2019-08-10 01:24:46

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 68.0

Re: SelectBF Assistance Please

It is kinda hard to set up, and as far as to my knowledge it stopped working after a certain php version upgrade.

Its been a while so kinda hard to remember all the steps, but last time i used a old version of wamp in a virtual xp machine to make it work.

anyway, if you cant run the setup file from your browser, or if it runs and the result looks like a blurr, then you need to downgrade php

Thread with updated version http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2455

#3 2019-08-11 16:56:15

Ronin
Player

bud wrote:

It is kinda hard to set up, and as far as to my knowledge it stopped working after a certain php version upgrade.

Its been a while so kinda hard to remember all the steps, but last time i used a old version of wamp in a virtual xp machine to make it work.

anyway, if you cant run the setup file from your browser, or if it runs and the result looks like a blurr, then you need to downgrade php

Thread with updated version http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2455

Thank you for the response.

I will attempt to get it going like that if all else fails.

Regards
Ronin

#4 2019-08-11 17:53:01

Hillbillyninja
United States

If this don't work for you Ronin, PM Dink here ..btw for the server to show up in the server list it must be pointed at the AX server.
Because Ax is the master server.

Last edited by Hillbillyninja (2019-08-11 17:55:45)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

Board footer