#31 2019-08-07 00:45:00

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 7 Chrome 75.0

Re: Banned?

bud wrote:

As and admin i think ban threads should be kept to the banned party, and admin/s involved. As it is no one gives a frick about that, so therein also lies the answer for you long pseudo conversation about how you feel things should be.

Cheers!

Me as a regular player, care about what you, or your comrades do with this type of players, because after all it depends on you who we are all playing with, thank you .

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#32 2019-08-07 01:04:15

wastemytime
Player
Windows 7 Firefox 60.0

There are some interesting opinions about this topic that may reflect the actual atmosphere.

Bad Actor wrote:

Hiding behind aliases whilst wielding admin rights is lame in my opinion.

Ordinary bread and butter admins should not be allowed to use admin rights while using nicks.

Bad Actor wrote:

Admins going incognito also allows for baiting other players to then set them up for kicking or banning.

Dakota wrote:

Look's like some are keeping admins tools so they wont be disturbed only when they are playing, shame !!

Some admins use their power if there are violations against themselves in first place. Just in second place they take care of disruptive players and overall temper on the server. It should be vice versa.

Bud wrote:

As and admin i think ban threads should be kept to the banned party, and admin/s involved.

The problem with public trials in forums is that for the accused there is little chance to get an objective treatment.
Admins are sympathizing with admins and delightfully overlook actual facts.

All in all the majority of us want a fair environment where they can have fun.
Admins should take care of abusive and disruptive players objectively whilst not getting personal.
We all learned to deal with rapers and tkers when there is no active admin online. It is ok, but when admins are on the server it is more fun for most of the players.

Bttt: Am I now officially unbanned and allowed to play on the server again? smile

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#33 2019-08-07 10:14:08

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 68.0

I dont mind discussions about things, but why not start a topic instead of cluttering up ban threads?

Random youtube vid

https://youtu.be/7yliYW2cXgQ

#34 2019-08-07 10:24:15

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 68.0

Zwarrior wrote:
bud wrote:

As and admin i think ban threads should be kept to the banned party, and admin/s involved. As it is no one gives a frick about that, so therein also lies the answer for you long pseudo conversation about how you feel things should be.

Cheers!

Me as a regular player, care about what you, or your comrades do with this type of players, because after all it depends on you who we are all playing with, thank you .

The answer is in the quote "no one gives a frick", meaning i have asked about the subject in the "fake" admin area and got like zero input, so to make it really clear no one gives a frick what anybody thinks . A general consensus of sorts.

Last edited by bud (2019-08-07 10:27:55)

#35 2019-08-07 10:35:54

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 68.0

Dakota wrote:

Then use those specials PM and get rid of unban appeals section so they can kill the game faster whit out knowing what the majority thinks SIR !!

PS: The Important thing is what you think and feel I guess ???

I dunno who is running this place anymore, sorry if i came out a bit harsh in reply tho.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#36 2019-08-07 10:49:13

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 68.0

wastemytime wrote:
Bud wrote:

As and admin i think ban threads should be kept to the banned party, and admin/s involved.

Admins are sympathizing with admins and delightfully overlook actual facts.

Youré guessing or making assumptions based on some other community.

#37 2019-08-07 14:42:09

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 7 Chrome 75.0

bud wrote:
Zwarrior wrote:
bud wrote:

Cheers!

The answer is in the quote "no one gives a frick", meaning i have asked about the subject in the "fake" admin area and got like zero input, so to make it really clear no one gives a frick what anybody thinks . A general consensus of sorts.

When you say "no one´s gives a frick" i`m guessing you are every administrator`s voice.

it is funny to see you criticize us for giving our opinion and asking things related to the unbann thread meanwhile you  upload nonsense videos that are not related to the topic.

Stop being ridiculous.

#38 2019-08-07 15:50:06

wastemytime
Player
Windows 7 Firefox 60.0

Bud wrote:

iCQ wrote:

Sorry man anyone that has a conflict with Arkos i automatically not like (yeah sounds not fair).

A perfect example of unconditional sympathizing big_smile
Bud, can you please delete your random posts and sum up your answers into one post?

Arkos wrote:

Btw. You should wait for an answer.

What do you mean by that? Arkos and nameless, why am I still banned?

#39 2019-08-08 04:44:58

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 68.0

wastemytime wrote:
Bud wrote:

iCQ wrote:

Sorry man anyone that has a conflict with Arkos i automatically not like (yeah sounds not fair).

Bud, can you please delete your random posts and sum up your answers into one post?

Well its easy, ICQ is not an admin so there is no "Admins are sympathizing with admins and delightfully overlook actual facts"

This is an perfect example of the point im trying to make here.

#40 2019-08-08 04:59:16

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 68.0

Zwarrior wrote:
bud wrote:
Zwarrior wrote:

When you say "no one´s gives a frick" i`m guessing you are every administrator`s voice.

it is funny to see you criticize us for giving our opinion and asking things related to the unbann thread meanwhile you  upload nonsense videos that are not related to the topic.

Stop being ridiculous.

No im not everyones voice here, i am my own voice.

If you read the thread again you can see i also did say "I dont mind discussions about things, but why not start a topic instead of cluttering up ban threads?"

Now you and i both made posts, cluttering up this ban thread even more.

#41 2019-08-08 06:19:13

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 10 Firefox 68.0

wastemytime wrote:
Bud wrote:

iCQ wrote:

Arkos wrote:

Btw. You should wait for an answer.

What do you mean by that? Arkos and nameless, why am I still banned?

Hello. You were banned before for cheating. We're going to clear something up on this.

#42 2019-08-09 11:22:05

wastemytime
Player
Windows 7 Firefox 60.0

nämeless wrote:

Hello. You were banned before for cheating. We're going to clear something up on this.

Oh well, let's recap. I have been banned for more than 6 weeks for some 'raping' and 'evading' stuff and when you eventually revoked it and I played for the first time you accuse and ban me for 'cheating'. Now you guys went ultimately crazy and paranoid. What happened to Simple? What compelled you to ever make an assumption that I am cheating? Apparently some of you are desperately looking for a false reason to ban me.

#43 2019-08-09 19:32:47

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

wastemytime wrote:

iCQ you're not funny at all lol
Okay and can you see to what date the ban is set?
I mean it's been quite a while

Sorry man, no i cannot see internally. I am a guest just like you. I personally wouldnt ban anyone unless they obviously breaking LAW (note, i didnt say rules).

Anyway i am sorry, i not suppose to be here as i cannot be of much help. I hope your matter is resolved soon.

Cheers!

P.s. i just read your post again. I like very much how u post here. Decent and well it is probably a hard question.

Anyhow someone in your situation should not be banned if you ask me. I cannot check if it is all true. Also i have no clue who keeps banning you. That ain't funny.

I should read more of this thread... so i can see what the admins say. But instead i wisb u all a peaceful and fun day. Else i see you in aX server! ?????❤️

OH U GOT BANNED BY THE BEST ADMIN I KNOW IN BF...

follow his advise and u be back in no-time im sure

Thrust me please, really Arkos is a nice person.

And FVCK u evade ban? That is not smart around here! Guys like Arkos can smell guys like u from miles away! Apollogize and pray they will let u back in.

Last edited by iCQ (2019-08-09 19:43:33)

#44 2019-08-09 19:50:02

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

some post are missing

i hope Arkos is ok

i hope wastemytime learned his lesson and i hope he is back

cant lurk over enemy main, i kind of agree with Ark..
even it is not a rule but when i take off and some enemy is above me my legs start to shake.

U do not want to know how many cockpits i pee puke and poo in. All due to eny fights above our airstrip!

Take care all, if u find a dirty inside cockpit IT WASNT ME! ?

#45 2019-08-12 21:58:48

wastemytime
Player
Windows 7 Firefox 60.0

iCQ wrote:

some post are missing

Yeah I have noticed the same. Some posts have been deleted.

Thank you for your support iCQ. I just wanted to point out some things public so players can form their own view on the topic. I fear there are many more players that get falsely banned for 'cheating' or other absurd reasons and are never seen on the server again.

I still feel sorry for Arkos. I thought he would understand that I just wanted to dog fight him as he is even running his own dog fight server but well, he interpreted my approach as rape. But it seems like he is over it. The subsequent ban was performed by another admin.

nämeless wrote:

I have been called a cheater every now and then by some beginners but I have never been accused for cheating by an admin yet yikes
It would be so absurd if someone that recently got his ban revoked starts cheating the first time he continues playing on the server. I am sorry to disappoint you nameless but I don't cheat and I never will. What made you think of that? Can you please provide an argument instead of a proof-less accusation? I wonder what will happen next. Most likely nothing.

#46 2019-08-12 23:14:07

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 68.0

wastemytime wrote:
iCQ wrote:

some post are missing

While I can't speak for other missing posts, I deleted one of my own shortly after posting it.
It was basically stating how many times you've evaded, which is old news..

~V

#47 2019-08-13 00:01:23

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

This post is old 2019-06-20, start a new one !!!

#48 2019-08-13 11:42:11

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 68.0

wastemytime wrote:
iCQ wrote:

some post are missing

Thank you for your support iCQ. I just wanted to point out some things public so players can form their own view on the topic. I fear there are many more players that get falsely banned for 'cheating' or other absurd reasons and are never seen on the server again.

I still feel sorry for Arkos. I thought he would understand that I just wanted to dog fight him as he is even running his own dog fight server but well, he interpreted my approach as rape. But it seems like he is over it. The subsequent ban was performed by another admin.

nämeless wrote:

I have been called a cheater every now and then by some beginners but I have never been accused for cheating by an admin yet yikes
It would be so absurd if someone that recently got his ban revoked starts cheating the first time he continues playing on the server. I am sorry to disappoint you nameless but I don't cheat and I never will. What made you think of that? Can you please provide an argument instead of a proof-less accusation? I wonder what will happen next. Most likely nothing.

You were known as Uxpers before and people referring their accusations to what you have done playing under that nickname.

#49 2019-08-13 15:00:02

wastemytime
Player
Windows 7 Firefox 60.0

nämeless wrote:

You were known as Uxpers before and people referring their accusations to what you have done playing under that nickname.

Yes I have been using uxpers and wwe alternating. What do you mean by 'before'? And what 'have I done' anyway? Your statements are so vague.

nämeless wrote:

You said that you have to clarify 'something'. What was the result of that? And why do you ban someone because some 'people' are only assuming he is cheating? Who are those people anyway and why is there no topic about me then in the report abuse section? Now the matter is really going to get ridiculous.

#50 2019-08-25 12:42:10

wastemytime
Player
Windows 7 Firefox 60.0

wastemytime wrote:
nämeless wrote:

Yes I have been using uxpers and wwe alternating. What do you mean by 'before'? And what 'have I done' anyway? Your statements are so vague.

nämeless wrote:

You said that you have to clarify 'something'. What was the result of that? And why do you ban someone because some 'people' are only assuming he is cheating? Who are those people anyway and why is there no topic about me then in the report abuse section? Now the matter is really going to get ridiculous.

It's been almost two weeks without any reaction. This is remarkable, especially because Arkos and nameless are online usually every day.
Can someone finally revoke my ban status please? smile

Board footer