#1 2019-07-22 19:25:09

TheRealLenny
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 75.0

rakenhurst stacking as usual

https://imgur.com/a/jdqJ5MB

Sat there stacking for 5 minutes before someone brought it up.

i guess turning on autobalance is rocket science? Noooo why would you want FAIR games? Pretty much every map gets team stacked. BECAUSE YOU ALLOW IT BY NOT USING AUTOBALANCE. Duhhhhhhhh.

AXE server will always crush you for traffic, know why? Autobalance. You, GE, FRA, all of you crushed by a NEWB SERVER!!! hahahahahaaa

You know i RARELY revisit my threads, this included, i simply dont want to hear stupid excuses why autobalance is now perma-off.

You know it makes sense to use it. You know players will quit when being stacked against. YOU KNOW THIS. So just do it. Duhhhhhhhhh

Last edited by TheRealLenny (2019-07-22 19:45:09)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 3

#2 2019-07-22 20:47:34

Paul Baumer
they don't know me son
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 62.0

Re: rakenhurst stacking as usual

Bullshit.
RaketenHorst is one of those who help to balance teams the most.He always switches team to the loosing one to even it up when its needed, and he watches for those who stack and warns them.So blaming unfair teams on him is not right.Relax please.
Autobalance is on and working, but it has some problems.Players who get autoswitched often go back to their (stronger) team, plus presence of bots is messing up the autobalance.
If you really insist on fair teams and fair game, why don't you switch yourself to help balance?All of us admins do that, as well us many regular players.Why do you prefer to blame it all on Raketen?

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#3 2019-08-05 04:56:29

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

Re: rakenhurst stacking as usual

TheRealLenny wrote:

https://imgur.com/a/jdqJ5MB

Sat there stacking for 5 minutes before someone brought it up.

i guess turning on autobalance is rocket science? Noooo why would you want FAIR games? Pretty much every map gets team stacked. BECAUSE YOU ALLOW IT BY NOT USING AUTOBALANCE. Duhhhhhhhh.

AXE server will always crush you for traffic, know why? Autobalance. You, GE, FRA, all of you crushed by a NEWB SERVER!!! hahahahahaaa

You know i RARELY revisit my threads, this included, i simply dont want to hear stupid excuses why autobalance is now perma-off.

You know it makes sense to use it. You know players will quit when being stacked against. YOU KNOW THIS. So just do it. Duhhhhhhhhh

Good post but i know RaketenHorst... he is honorable!

Take care Lenny, and Paul sir.

Last edited by iCQ (2019-08-05 04:58:02)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

Board footer