#1 2019-07-23 23:52:04

TheRealLenny
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 75.0

doughboy tricks don't work

the guy used to be a good player.  now all he does is team stack, team switch, tk, play games to try and win instead of just playing properly and getting better. i'll ALWAYS be better than doughboy and he gets so mad when i slaughter him. the funny thing is, he doesn't even know how to use console commands. he leaves the server to change his name hahahahahahaha like i  don't know it's him....AGAIN......then calls ME noob(it's spelled newb by the way) as in NEW player, not a NOO player. hahahahahaaa

he's mad i posted screenshots of him spawn raping Great Escape in New Maps server and he's been playing his little games with me ever since. he never wins though, that's the kicker. he tries SO hard too! hahahahahaaa

the thing is, stacking, tking is against the rules. which makes it more sad because he can't even win when he cheats.

i miss battle ladder tourneys. i miss DCBB. Now THAT was a wicked server.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#2 2019-07-24 00:18:32

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 75.0

Re: doughboy tricks don't work

And why the server is down ???  GAGAGOUGOU !!!

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2019-08-04 18:21:48

doughboy
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Firefox 68.0

Re: doughboy tricks don't work

Hi Lenny
Please see the posts entitled 'Why? Something is not right' in the server Ban section. This bad behavior came from an impersonator, someone who (for whatever reason) stole my user name and acted poorly.  I would never be such a bone head. I respect the players as humans first who are out to have fun and hone their skills and strategies just like me. I am not an anarchist.
Doughboy

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

Board footer