GottMitUns
Player
Russia
Windows 10 Yandex Browser 19.6

Re: Who banned me and why?

Sunshine wrote:
GottMitUns wrote:
Dakota wrote:

You should learn to read first idiot, If he would not respond to them they would leave him alone !!! They might be trolls but he is trolling them back so it will never end !!! ( That will only get him kick or ban )  Can you understand that ??  If not go back to shcool and stop using google translation its not always acurate !!

PS: Tking for revenge of a tk or insulting revenge for a insult ( no matter waht is the insult is ) is the same!!!  It only lead to a kick or ban !!

Well, you and the fool) You do not understand anything, and adhere only to your subjective perception of the world. By your logic, it turns out that the trolls can insult the rest of the players on the server, repair the lawlessness, but will punish the correct players who simply responded to the aggression? If your mother is raped, you will probably offer to use her again? This is your logic, be patient and then the rapist will not rape you) Impunity creates chaos! It has always been and always will be! Start reading books, expand your narrow horizons, seriously!

This is a game. Not personal life.

Revenge tking is just as bad as tking. In fact, for those who know it's against the rules, it's even worse. If I saw someone tk and then a revenge tk... I'd kick or ban both.

You don't have to like it. Follow the rules or don't play here.

It's really that SiMPLE.

Isn't it easier to punish those who break the rules first? Specially prevents play normal players, out of envy or other intent? And then there would not be this discussion! And it would not be necessary to ban normal players! Insulted, got kicked, hijacked for 15 minutes, deliberately killed- for 1 day! Etc. And not as you write, you would ban both: it shows all your limitations in thinking. Better start reading books, but do not show your stupidity)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#92 2019-07-11 16:07:55

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 75.0

Sunshine wrote:

Lots of aryan Serbs eh? Didn't Hitler think Slavs were inferior?

I'd love to see ari do some genetic testing. The look on his face when he finds out it's impossible to be 100% aryan would be hilarious.

Ari is Croatian, not Serb.
Our nations were at war 25 years ago, but we will not let West divide us again.
United we stand, divided we fall! 14/88

About ur question that Slavs were inferior in Hitler mind, well it depends - which Slavs?
We are South Slavs.
Hitler gave South Slavs(first Yugoslavia) option, to join Axis side or to be invaded.
Serbia refused and was invaded and occupied, while Croats got their own country inside ''German Reich''.
In that time Kingdom of Yugoslavia consisted of many nations(Slovenians, Croats, Serbs..) and capital was Belgrade, kingdom was governed by Serbian royal family.

p.s This is my haplogroup
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_I-M253

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#93 2019-07-11 16:21:09

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 60.0

Why Hitler didnt love regular slavs then?

#94 2019-07-11 17:19:01

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 75.0

GottMitUns wrote:
Sunshine wrote:
GottMitUns wrote:

Well, you and the fool) You do not understand anything, and adhere only to your subjective perception of the world. By your logic, it turns out that the trolls can insult the rest of the players on the server, repair the lawlessness, but will punish the correct players who simply responded to the aggression? If your mother is raped, you will probably offer to use her again? This is your logic, be patient and then the rapist will not rape you) Impunity creates chaos! It has always been and always will be! Start reading books, expand your narrow horizons, seriously!

Revenge tking is just as bad as tking. In fact, for those who know it's against the rules, it's even worse. If I saw someone tk and then a revenge tk... I'd kick or ban both.

It's really that SiMPLE.

That is, you think that someone can kill, hijack and insult with impunity? And those who defend themselves are threatened with punishment?) Especially if the admin does not respond to your complaints that you have been hijacked, you have been killed and about other offenses! Maximum he give a warning! And those who try to play by the rules, and after TK also apologize, are banned for 3 days!) What difference does it play or real life? That is, in real life, would you start revenging for the fact that your mother was killed?

+1 just for perfect acting skills xD

#95 2019-07-11 19:44:48

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 67.0

Dionysus wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

I'd love to see ari do some genetic testing. The look on his face when he finds out it's impossible to be 100% aryan would be hilarious.

About ur question that Slavs were inferior in Hitler mind, well it depends - which Slavs?
We are South Slavs.
Hitler gave South Slavs(first Yugoslavia) option, to join Axis side or to be invaded.
Serbia refused and was invaded and occupied, while Croats got their own country inside ''German Reich''.
In that time Kingdom of Yugoslavia consisted of many nations(Slovenians, Croats, Serbs..) and capital was Belgrade, kingdom was governed by Serbian royal family.

Good job bro wink

#96 2019-07-11 19:51:36

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 75.0

GottMitUns wrote:
Sunshine wrote:
GottMitUns wrote:

It's really that SiMPLE.

Isn't it easier to punish those who break the rules first? Specially prevents play normal players, out of envy or other intent? And then there would not be this discussion! And it would not be necessary to ban normal players! Insulted, got kicked, hijacked for 15 minutes, deliberately killed- for 1 day! Etc. And not as you write, you would ban both: it shows all your limitations in thinking. Better start reading books, but do not show your stupidity)

Education part 1 :  You get insulted by trolls then just ask admin to check it out, they would be gald to help you but your so dumm that you reply a insult back so fast and its you that get kick or ban !!!

Education part 2 : Same for Tkers trolls, ask admin to check out the number  or name of player, they will be glad to help you but your so dumm that you will try to revenge instaed and you will be kick or ban !!!

Education part 3 : I am a old fart of 55 and went school, high school ect.. and I stop in my first year of university !!  So i was reading real books and I studied hard back then.  Not like todays kids that will just google for answers and will forget it after exams !!!!

Education part 4 : Trying to put my mother in to this wont piss me off at all D: , it only shows me how desesperated you are of your own limitation of thinking !!   

PS: You would afto be a necrophile to jump start my mum, have fun digging nutcase !!!  big_smile

#97 2019-07-11 22:50:10

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 52.4

GottMitUns wrote:

Thanks for the laughs.

#98 2019-07-11 22:59:50

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 52.4

Dionysus wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

We are South Slavs.

I know he is Croatian. The question was towards you.

Hitler viewing certain Slavs as "useful" is not exactly a ringing endorsement. He still looked down upon them.

My haplogroup is X2a.

#99 2019-07-12 00:53:42

Sepp
Player
England
Windows 7 Firefox 67.0

Hitler relatively short compared to Slavic people in height, black hair, brown eyes. Actually they were blue a lot of people assume they were brown because they haven't studied a color photo of Hitler or read an authoritative biography they prefer to believe the Hitler Haters. So as a package Hitler did not live up to the "Aryan Ideal" but he had plans to breed Europeans into show winning dogs with desired attributes. There were more blond haired blue eyed Russians than Germans and there probably still are but they faced the full force. Was this to do with the political ideology of his enemy or the race characteristics.

#100 2019-07-12 10:02:15

GottMitUns
Player
Russia
Windows 10 Yandex Browser 19.6

Dakota wrote:
GottMitUns wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

It's really that SiMPLE.

Education part 1 :  You get insulted by trolls then just ask admin to check it out, they would be gald to help you but your so dumm that you reply a insult back so fast and its you that get kick or ban !!!

Education part 2 : Same for Tkers trolls, ask admin to check out the number  or name of player, they will be glad to help you but your so dumm that you will try to revenge instaed and you will be kick or ban !!!

Education part 3 : I am a old fart of 55 and went school, high school ect.. and I stop in my first year of university !!  So i was reading real books and I studied hard back then.  Not like todays kids that will just google for answers and will forget it after exams !!!!

Education part 4 : Trying to put my mother in to this wont piss me off at all D: , it only shows me how desesperated you are of your own limitation of thinking !!   

PS: You would afto be a necrophile to jump start my mum, have fun digging nutcase !!!  big_smile

Well then, it turns out that you are an old fool) If you don’t understand simple truths, I’m writing to you that admins do not respond to most complaints, either limit themselves to a warning when they kill you, or steal your equipment! And there remains only one thing, to protect yourself and your property! In normal legislation, there is even an article about self-defense! By which you can defend yourself if you are attacked! But you are alien to the norms of morality, and therefore you draw the line between real life situation and the game! In my opinion, you should always adhere to your moral principles, in any situation, and not to change them and adjust to the problem, as you do!

#101 2019-07-12 14:56:51

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 75.0

@ Sunshine
Hitler looked down on to almost every nation, even European countries.
Only nation on which he didnt looked from high was England, he considered them almost supreme as Germans, that's the main reason he didn't invade them when he had chance.
He just wanted to remove them from war, that's why he first tried bombing them but when it didn't work - he invaded SSSR and thought when SSSR gets wrecked, British will have no option but to sign peace.
Demonstration of power.
But again, South Slavs got option to join Axis or to be invaded, while Soviets didn't have that option, they were attacked without warning.

And yes there are many Aryan looking ppl in Serbia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_s … 12_studies
My haplogroup possible origins from Varangians, it was personal guard of Byzantine emperors, they were constantly numbering around 5000 soldiers, many of them settled areas in and around Byzantine empire after their military service ended.

Last edited by Dionysus (2019-07-12 14:58:00)

#102 2019-07-12 15:37:45

ahmed:)
Player
Algeria
Windows 8.1 Chrome 75.0

Dionysus wrote:

@ Sunshine
Hitler looked down on to almost every nation, even European countries.
Only nation on which he didnt looked from high was England, he considered them almost supreme as Germans, that's the main reason he didn't invade them when he had chance.
He just wanted to remove them from war, that's why he first tried bombing them but when it didn't work - he invaded SSSR and thought when SSSR gets wrecked, British will have no option but to sign peace.
Demonstration of power.
But again, South Slavs got option to join Axis or to be invaded, while Soviets didn't have that option, they were attacked without warning.

And yes there are many Aryan looking ppl in Serbia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_s … 12_studies
My haplogroup possible origins from Varangians, it was personal guard of Byzantine emperors, they were constantly numbering around 5000 soldiers, many of them settled areas in and around Byzantine empire after their military service ended.

Nothing has changed
I Was  think the crimes committed by your country in 90's Change the Way thinking ....

#103 2019-07-12 16:55:08

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 67.0

Croatia were axis in ww2 and I am proud of that.
Image BBCode test
The days of pride and glory

#104 2019-07-12 17:08:55

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 68.0

s0uhz4y.jpg

#105 2019-07-12 17:45:30

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 60.0

I just gigled out loud, bless you!

#106 2019-07-12 18:04:15

Player
Algeria
Windows 8.1 Chrome 75.0

nämeless wrote:

Image BBCode test

Give Him Some Books For Reading ......

#107 2019-07-12 18:28:18

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 67.0

Image BBCode test

ahmed:) wrote:

Image BBCode test
You mean something like this? I read it already wink

#108 2019-07-12 18:58:36

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 68.0

It's a talking piece of soap. He couldn't learn something.

#109 2019-07-12 20:37:29

Vojislav
Serbia
Android Chrome 75.0

Nothing has changed
I Was  think the crimes committed by your country in 90's Change the Way thinking ....

Do you know more "facts" from bbc or cnn ? Or just brainwashed from mc donalds ?

#110 2019-07-13 12:11:26

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 75.0

Vojislav wrote:

Nothing has changed

Do you know more "facts" from bbc or cnn ? Or just brainwashed from mc donalds ?

Yes, it's probably cnn propaganda, anyway his english is so bad that he probably misunderstood everything.

Listen Ahmed, new generations, born from 2000 onwards are degenerations, sadly u are part of that degenrations.
U dress like girl, pose like girl, have haircuts like girls had in '80s.. etc and u r totally brainwashed with retarded tv programs and shows.

Last edited by Dionysus (2019-07-13 12:13:24)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#111 2019-07-14 16:47:59

Player
Algeria
Windows 8.1 Chrome 75.0

Dionysus wrote:
Vojislav wrote:

Nothing has changed

Yes, it's probably cnn propaganda, anyway his english is so bad that he probably misunderstood everything.

Listen Ahmed, new generations, born from 2000 onwards are degenerations, sadly u are part of that degenrations.
U dress like girl, pose like girl, have haircuts like girls had in '80s.. etc and u r totally brainwashed with retarded tv programs and shows.

Nice Thank you
i left the english for you
How Is That ? !

bbc or cnn i know just the names|in dz no one care about this shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACuSxItlDO4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY7Ua_bn3Yk
tell me How many are there One in ten people?

#112 2019-07-15 08:52:52

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 75.0

Dionysus wrote:

Oh really?
Those Saxons who had left their homes after a Norman invasion of Wilhelm The Bastard?
Or those normans which were led by Harald III Hardråde?
Which one? Because byzantians did not really differ them one from another.
IMG-20190715-094456.jpg

#113 2019-07-15 12:36:29

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 67.0

Read this every day, maybe you understand once

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#114 2019-07-15 13:10:11

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

Insane wrote:
Dionysus wrote:

Oh really?
Those Saxons who had left their homes after a Norman invasion of Wilhelm The Bastard?
Or those normans which were led by Harald III Hardråde?
Which one? Because byzantians did not really differ them one from another.
https://i.ibb.co/9tKtyhc/IMG-20190715-094456.jpg

Maybe insane but "best quote of the month" he shared today! (quite biblical)

Last edited by iCQ (2019-07-15 13:10:45)

#115 2019-07-15 14:44:49

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 75.0

@ Insane
U are the stupid one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRr44d-3gsg

#116 2019-07-15 22:58:20

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Windows 10 Chrome 75.0

Dionysus wrote:

Oh yes, what is historical literature comparing to some fancy cartoons?

#117 2019-07-15 23:02:42

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 53.0

It's amazing where some ban appeal threads end up. Now it's history class.

#118 2019-07-15 23:07:26

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Windows 10 Chrome 75.0

Sunshine wrote:

It's amazing where some ban appeal threads end up. Now it's history class.

Please ban more people so we will have various topics to discuss. wink

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#119 2019-07-16 02:14:04

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 60.0

Dionysus wrote:

You dont even understadnd how it works and how do people fuk through history must be because youre masturbate a lot

#120 2019-07-16 02:18:51

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 75.0

LMAO Joint, Fred Flinstones. Must be Willma son !!  big_smile

Board footer