#61 2019-07-08 03:48:19

iCQ
Player
Norway
Reputation: 299
Location: i exist only in ur ❤️
Registered: 2017-07-31
Posts: 1,089
Website
Unknown Firefox 68.0

Re: My banned thread

photopictureresizer_190708_044659254_crop_2933x33895153119899186800973.jpg

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#62 2019-07-08 03:49:47

iCQ
Player
Norway
Reputation: 299
Location: i exist only in ur ❤️
Registered: 2017-07-31
Posts: 1,089
Website
Unknown Firefox 68.0

Re: My banned thread

razor wrote:
iCQ wrote:

ok wtf i almost got kicked out the hotel by the night time security here

yeah im odd, goofy, i ask questions nobody asked (i spoke with him about lack of cameras inside the hotel (it is full with it but hidden, not according to german law, so i had to play:a bit stupid with him)

ok lol yeah also im not staying here registered on my own name no... my room number he asked... he said its supoose to be emtpy.. yeah true.. go figure it out, u are the security around here NOT ME

little does he know i am also a "secure guy"


anyway, i need to speak to the manager, wtf is wrong with this place

do you know any 4 or 5 star hotel in europe that sneaky has microphones and cameras in the rooms? well i do NOT

i wont name the place... as i do not know what the f is going on in this "castle"

so much for sleep tonight


i lied, this is my last post. Wtf is this? Was this relevant to anything and much needed for you to post 3 times in a row xd


i not lie when i say i lie a lot, i try to know truth but i find myself often to be false, sorry for that (love ur post)

sorry i am not that used to forums where one has limited time to edit ones own words, and forum sections that uuh i just dont get it... and i not care that much (that u also already knew)

sorry for double posts, being boring and off-topic, im guilty, hang me <3

Last edited by iCQ (2019-07-08 03:51:50)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#63 2019-07-08 10:56:44

GottMitUns
Player
Russia
Reputation: -23
Registered: 2018-11-02
Posts: 131
Windows 10 Yandex Browser 19.6

Re: My banned thread

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

hillbillyninja is either deliberately lying, because he wants to set me up / frame me, or he saw something that he thinks is glitching when it isnt


i know the truth hilly, i was never inside that locker, and i never glitch. hilly, you are wrong or you are intentially lying. this is a complete bullshit accusation, just like all the ones in the past against me from misc. clanners and admins, which i have all debunked with videos


- you generally dislike me
- i had just killed you 12-0 in that round as inf, and your buddy casca 6-0, so you were angry at me and probably wanted me out of the server
- youre 55+ years old, and your eyesight probably isnt too good
- youre a new rookie admin
- your general knowledge about bf1942, including spotting cheating / bugging / glitching is low
- you have no video or screenshot
- you completely misunderstood a similar "cheat" situation about me, where you thought i was using exploits to throw nades

http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic. … 39#p137139



i recorded all my gameplay from june 2018 to december 2018, and about 90 % in 2019. i have been accused of bugging / cheating / glitching 100+ times. admins have asked me for videos around ten times, and i have shown those, which debunked their claims. last serious incident was a month ago, where two lopsters were certain that i cheated, and nameless actually permbanned me for cheating, until i some hours later showed videos with clean gameplay, and i was cleared of charges

that situation proved that the simple admins ban innocent players; because if i had not recorded that round i would have been permbanned. i had luckily recorded, and could (again) prove my innocence

i have experimented with a lot of new hardware / software setups recently, and ive therefore been unable to record around 10 % of my gameplay, including this omaha round, where hilly mistakenly think i glitched. this is typical, i dont record for few rounds, and i then get accused of cheating (again) these grotesque accusation will seemingly continue forever against me, and i will have to record 100 % of rounds in the future


i know the truth, hilly, i never glitch, and i did not glitch in that omaha round

i just spent 30 minutes today, trying to glitch into that omaha medic locker in my own empty server, and i could not

i really would like to see a video of somebody succesfully glitching their player inside that medic locker. i dont think it can be done

hilly you are wrong and you have no evidence, i could say the same; that i saw hillbilly or merlin or nameless glitch yesterday, but i have no proof, but im certain and i want them banned



and the stuff i show here :

http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic. … 22#p139122

is NOT glitching in any way, it is 100 % clean gameplay, even though it may look glitchy to some noobs watching

if anybody wants it, i can give a long, logical and detailed explanation as to why it is not glitching

Well done guy! I was able to defend my rights, but sooner or later they will ban you anyway, forever. Because on this server they don’t like it when someone plays better than the admin who is online and in the enemy team. Therefore, I even apologized, after killing the admin, or let him kill himself to avoid the ban, but this did not help) They provoked and banned him permanently. It was necessary, too, to record the entire gameplay) And when I was banned, I was in the first place, with a large margin! And, as I understand it, the admin didn’t like it ... So don’t take first place, and they’ll get banned too! They are trying to self-realize here, at the expense of strong players, humiliating them, because in real life they humiliate themselves before the strong, they cannot admit their mistakes, because they are weak in spirit! Good luck to you 000!

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#64 2019-07-12 02:58:34

BFSoldier 1
Player
Reputation: 280
Registered: 2015-07-29
Posts: 631
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Re: My banned thread

banned again by the abusive corrupt criminal thug admin couple jazzy & gio

i was banned 26 hours hours ago, and im still banned, so they gave me a 3 or 7 or 30 day ban

ban reason :

i was the last player alive in my team in a berlin round, and the entire enemy team, including jazzy & gio, were chasing me. i logged off when they found me. i came back 10 minutes later to a new round of berlin, where they banned me for that disconnection, calling it “disruptive”

i have the right log off at any time during a berlin round, and it is not against any rules, in my opinion, and not something that should result in a 3+ days ban. and the nonsense about me changing nick in order to hide is a crap accusation too. changing nicks is allowed, and they can see my ip address all the time, so i cant “hide”

this is just bs ban after bs ban after bs ban. 70+ % of the admins in simple fra are good, fair and non-abusive, but there are some real scum-bum admins among the rest

keyhash :     9c0c8f846c3f49b768d0b547ffd460e8



https://youtu.be/EiYKqm7gKuY



00:44   i disconnect at the end of the first berlin round
00:46   new berlin round starts
02:20   jazzy (citronen) & gio start talking
02:20   (jazzy)   xp
02:22   (gio)   last player
02:28   (jazzy)   thats disrupting gameplay
02:29   (gio)   from previous
02:38   (gio)   should be banned for disrupting
02:41   (jazzy)  and u come back witha new nick 
02:42   (jazzy)   to hide
02:52   (jazzy)   its a reason to
03:07   jazzy / gio ban me for three or more days

Offline

    +3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#65 2019-07-12 03:14:50

Dakota
Member
Canada
Reputation: 539
Registered: 2015-06-30
Posts: 996
Windows 7 Chrome 75.0

Re: My banned thread

Why you disconnected ?  Diaper change ?? Are you  Lonewolf M ???      You wont let them get the satisfaction of killing you ????

Start a server whit your friend Gottmituns !!!  big_smile

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#66 2019-07-12 07:20:22

iCQ
Player
Norway
Reputation: 299
Location: i exist only in ur ❤️
Registered: 2017-07-31
Posts: 1,089
Website
Unknown Firefox 68.0

Re: My banned thread

Dakota wrote:

Why you disconnected ?  Diaper change ?? Are you  Lonewolf M ???      You wont let them get the satisfaction of killing you ????

Start a server whit your friend Gottmituns !!!  big_smile

lol yeah sharp.. why disconnext hehehehe, so lame

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#67 2019-07-12 08:53:38

GottMitUns
Player
Russia
Reputation: -23
Registered: 2018-11-02
Posts: 131
Windows 10 Yandex Browser 19.6

Re: My banned thread

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

banned again by the abusive corrupt criminal thug admin couple jazzy & gio

i was banned 26 hours hours ago, and im still banned, so they gave me a 3 or 7 or 30 day ban

ban reason :

i was the last player alive in my team in a berlin round, and the entire enemy team, including jazzy & gio, were chasing me. i logged off when they found me. i came back 10 minutes later to a new round of berlin, where they banned me for that disconnection, calling it “disruptive”

i have the right log off at any time during a berlin round, and it is not against any rules, in my opinion, and not something that should result in a 3+ days ban. and the nonsense about me changing nick in order to hide is a crap accusation too. changing nicks is allowed, and they can see my ip address all the time, so i cant “hide”

this is just bs ban after bs ban after bs ban. 70+ % of the admins in simple fra are good, fair and non-abusive, but there are some real scum-bum admins among the rest

keyhash :     9c0c8f846c3f49b768d0b547ffd460e8



https://youtu.be/EiYKqm7gKuY



00:44   i disconnect at the end of the first berlin round
00:46   new berlin round starts
02:20   jazzy (citronen) & gio start talking
02:20   (jazzy)   xp
02:22   (gio)   last player
02:28   (jazzy)   thats disrupting gameplay
02:29   (gio)   from previous
02:38   (gio)   should be banned for disrupting
02:41   (jazzy)  and u come back witha new nick 
02:42   (jazzy)   to hide
02:52   (jazzy)   its a reason to
03:07   jazzy / gio ban me for three or more days

Little trolls) Why can't he disconnect while playing? Didn't you yourself go out during the game process? Situations can be different, perhaps, problems with the Internet, etc. And these players from the clan | lop, do not know how to play, the same crowd could not beat me alone and also kicked me at the end of the map) Learn how to play guys, but do not kick and ban all players who play better than you) weak you will not become strong!

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#68 2019-07-12 10:46:12

iCQ
Player
Norway
Reputation: 299
Location: i exist only in ur ❤️
Registered: 2017-07-31
Posts: 1,089
Website
Unknown Firefox 68.0

Re: My banned thread

GottMitUns wrote:

Little trolls) Why can't he disconnect while playing? Didn't you yourself go out during the game process? Situations can be different, perhaps, problems with the Internet, etc. And these players from the clan | lop, do not know how to play, the same crowd could not beat me alone and also kicked me at the end of the map) Learn how to play guys, but do not kick and ban all players who play better than you) weak you will not become strong!

Better a few little trolls than one big one... ignore my stupid one liners.

You are right anyone can disc. whenever they want. I usually chicken out bfor i pee my pants. I hate playing on the toilet.

ANYWAY...

Buddy... LOP clan is cool... this clan is old... maybe longer than u play this game. I love the lop guys, had many good matches with them. Sure i cannot garuantee every member will kiss ur feet all the time.

But why i reply now? Because ich liebe deine name! God With Us. So true my dear brother... maybe a bit more with you than with me... but no time for jealousy or hate about it.

Take care GottMitUns! big_smile

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#69 2019-07-12 10:54:45

gio
Member
Greece
Reputation: 117
Registered: 2016-01-27
Posts: 179
Windows 10 Firefox 68.0

Re: My banned thread

Disturbing gameplay was because he had half server waiting (having no spawns) while he was hiding doing nothing for about 5 mins.
Naturally he failed to include that in his video

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#70 2019-07-12 11:30:25

GottMitUns
Player
Russia
Reputation: -23
Registered: 2018-11-02
Posts: 131
Windows 10 Yandex Browser 19.6

Re: My banned thread

gio wrote:

Disturbing gameplay was because he had half server waiting (having no spawns) while he was hiding doing nothing for about 5 mins.
Naturally he failed to include that in his video

Is such an action punished by a ban? There is likely envy and personal insult, because he killed you, and then did not give revenge when you drove up the crowd) Especially if you understand that one player is delaying the entire server, you can kick it, for the same reason ! Moreover, there is a tactical component, maybe he waited when you went to another point to capture the nearest one. There is clearly unreasonable ban! Because you can not play honestly, if someone plays better than you, then you ban him, hoping that during the ban his skill will decrease!) But you forget that playing with weak players, you yourself become weaker)

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#71 2019-07-12 12:33:24

BFSoldier 1
Player
Reputation: 280
Registered: 2015-07-29
Posts: 631
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Re: My banned thread

gio wrote:

Disturbing gameplay was because he had half server waiting (having no spawns) while he was hiding doing nothing for about 5 mins.
Naturally he failed to include that in his video


you could just have kicked me

how often in simple fra do the last player in a team get a 3+ days ban for not going for a flag or disconnecting ?

i'll answer that;    never     

except when it's me, and jazzy and gio are present as admins

Last edited by BFSoldier 1 (2019-07-12 12:34:37)

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#72 2019-07-12 13:32:51

Zwarrior
Player
Spain
Reputation: 56
Location: Gaia
Registered: 2018-10-14
Posts: 137
Windows 7 Chrome 75.0

Re: My banned thread

gio wrote:

Disturbing gameplay was because he had half server waiting (having no spawns) while he was hiding doing nothing for about 5 mins.
Naturally he failed to include that in his video

Well done, i would be frustrated if someone make me lost 5 minutes for nothing.


Marie Curie, Nikola Tesla, Bette Nesmith, Leonardo da Vinci,  Ada Lovelace, Galileo, Angela Ruiz Robles, Alberto Santos Dumond.     

     Si les hubiésemos prestado mas atención a estas personas en vez de a temas religiosos, el mundo sería hoy muy diferente.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#73 2019-07-12 13:35:50

GottMitUns
Player
Russia
Reputation: -23
Registered: 2018-11-02
Posts: 131
Windows 10 Yandex Browser 19.6

Re: My banned thread

BFSoldier 1 wrote:
gio wrote:

Disturbing gameplay was because he had half server waiting (having no spawns) while he was hiding doing nothing for about 5 mins.
Naturally he failed to include that in his video


you could just have kicked me

how often in simple fra do the last player in a team get a 3+ days ban for not going for a flag or disconnecting ?

i'll answer that;    never     

except when it's me, and jazzy and gio are present as admins

Probably, they and bots are banned in a single game, when bots kill them)))

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#74 2019-07-12 13:47:09

Zwarrior
Player
Spain
Reputation: 56
Location: Gaia
Registered: 2018-10-14
Posts: 137
Windows 7 Chrome 75.0

Re: My banned thread

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

banned again by the abusive corrupt criminal thug admin couple jazzy & gio

i was banned 26 hours hours ago, and im still banned, so they gave me a 3 or 7 or 30 day ban

ban reason :

i was the last player alive in my team in a berlin round, and the entire enemy team, including jazzy & gio, were chasing me. i logged off when they found me. i came back 10 minutes later to a new round of berlin, where they banned me for that disconnection, calling it “disruptive”

i have the right log off at any time during a berlin round, and it is not against any rules, in my opinion, and not something that should result in a 3+ days ban. and the nonsense about me changing nick in order to hide is a crap accusation too. changing nicks is allowed, and they can see my ip address all the time, so i cant “hide”

this is just bs ban after bs ban after bs ban. 70+ % of the admins in simple fra are good, fair and non-abusive, but there are some real scum-bum admins among the rest

keyhash :     9c0c8f846c3f49b768d0b547ffd460e8



 


https://youtu.be/EiYKqm7gKuY



00:44   i disconnect at the end of the first berlin round
00:46   new berlin round starts
02:20   jazzy (citronen) & gio start talking
02:20   (jazzy)   xp
02:22   (gio)   last player
02:28   (jazzy)   thats disrupting gameplay
02:29   (gio)   from previous
02:38   (gio)   should be banned for disrupting
02:41   (jazzy)  and u come back witha new nick 
02:42   (jazzy)   to hide
02:52   (jazzy)   its a reason to
03:07   jazzy / gio ban me for three or more days

Wtf is this?

If you don´t know how to handle a defeat in a VIDEOGAME, let me repeat that again a F*CKING VIDEOGAME, then i suggest you to go play Tetris instead of this game, that way you won´t waste people´s time, this is just shameful.


Marie Curie, Nikola Tesla, Bette Nesmith, Leonardo da Vinci,  Ada Lovelace, Galileo, Angela Ruiz Robles, Alberto Santos Dumond.     

     Si les hubiésemos prestado mas atención a estas personas en vez de a temas religiosos, el mundo sería hoy muy diferente.

Offline

    +3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#75 2019-07-12 14:49:51

nämeless
Admin
Reputation: 1450
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Registered: 2012-09-30
Posts: 7,913
Windows 8 Firefox 68.0

Re: My banned thread

3 days ban for disrupting gameplay by Jazzy.

gio wrote:

Disturbing gameplay was because he had half server waiting (having no spawns) while he was hiding doing nothing for about 5 mins.
Naturally he failed to include that in his video

Does it mean that part has been cut out from the video?


Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#76 2019-07-12 17:43:36

nämeless
Admin
Reputation: 1450
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Registered: 2012-09-30
Posts: 7,913
Windows 8 Firefox 68.0

Re: My banned thread

I want to avoid what we here in Russia call a "broken phone", because the information could be easily distorted when it comes these ways. I am going to publish my response on the forum to let the others know what's wrong in this case.

There is no reason to PM me this and, in case you want to prove something, it makes sense to publish the whole video on the forum.

1. It's pretty difficult to proof if Latino leaking your position or not. Even if he does, the lop team can deny it in the interests of the team. There is no record from their TeamSpeak channel and you will never prove it. You spent more than 2 minutes in that building and, as far as I understand, you could gave yourself away just shooting at the random noobs outside the window and 2 minutes is more than enough to realise where are you.
2. What you have done is really disruptive considering your team gameplay. The purpose of the team is controlling the flags and winning the round. Your personal purpose is to kill Jazzy from behind when he doesn't expect it. Therefore, you aren't useful for your team. Your teammates couldn't count on you and cannot expect something useful from you. It's a pure wasting of the team resources.
3. I wouldn't really ban you for this because these one-on-one fights are not challenging for me. It doesn't touching me when someone is playing against me personally and what I really find interesting is the team gameplay.
4. Jazzy if a really good infantry player and you are evading the fight against him, you are trying to make a profit of the other things. It's not a problem if someone is playing better than you. I realise in the infantry fight with Jazzy I have about 20-25% chance of success because he's more advanced infantry than me. I could force a competition to him with a tank or a plane and I can probably win, but not in infantry. I don't find it as a big deal and I don't get why you are so obsessed with it.
5. What you have done is that rage quit in the end of the round. Why? Because you had 26 bullets remain, your medic kit was almost empty and there were 3 infantries coming upstairs to get you. You left a chance for yourself to kill Jazzy but Jazzy had no chance to kill you just because you are disconnecting from the server.

If you want to prove something, fight Jazzy one on one if you want. His TeamSpeak support will be useless in this case.

The ban time is discussable.


Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Offline

    +3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#77 2019-07-12 17:50:12

nämeless
Admin
Reputation: 1450
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Registered: 2012-09-30
Posts: 7,913
Windows 8 Firefox 68.0

Re: My banned thread

I am too conversational today. Thank you Belgium for your Leffe Brune beer! smile


Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#78 2019-07-12 18:39:59

BFSoldier 1
Player
Reputation: 280
Registered: 2015-07-29
Posts: 631
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Re: My banned thread

the bottom line is that i broke no rules

i spent 2 minutes in a building after my team lost all flags, waiting for the enemy players to find me

at most, i could be kicked for that, and i would not complain about it

but as usual, abusive admin jazzy is taking microscopic stuff and delibeately blowing it out of proportions, to harass me as much as possible

i have never seen anybody get a ban for not going for flags

a three day ban for this is admin abuse, plain and simple.

Last edited by BFSoldier 1 (2019-07-12 18:54:54)

Offline

    +3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#79 2019-07-12 19:30:58

Vojislav
Member
Serbia
Reputation: 683
Location: Белград
Registered: 2013-01-25
Posts: 1,678
Android Chrome 75.0

Re: My banned thread

No offence name but you are mixing now some team rules with SiMPLE ones. On public server you are by your own. Its his good will whether he will play synchronized with team or not. Regarding this map , its closed place , just check buildings and here you go its not map like battleaxe where you can hide miles away. Ppl easy got triggered by 000 especially admins and use every chance to ban him...

Last edited by Vojislav (2019-07-12 19:31:59)

Offline

    +4   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#80 2019-07-12 21:10:24

Zwarrior
Player
Spain
Reputation: 56
Location: Gaia
Registered: 2018-10-14
Posts: 137
Windows 7 Chrome 75.0

Re: My banned thread

nämeless wrote:

I am too conversational today. Thank you Belgium for your Leffe Brune beer! smile

great beer, yes sir.


Marie Curie, Nikola Tesla, Bette Nesmith, Leonardo da Vinci,  Ada Lovelace, Galileo, Angela Ruiz Robles, Alberto Santos Dumond.     

     Si les hubiésemos prestado mas atención a estas personas en vez de a temas religiosos, el mundo sería hoy muy diferente.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#81 2019-07-12 21:48:23

Jazzy
Member
Finland
Reputation: 66
Registered: 2014-01-06
Posts: 132
Android Chrome 75.0

Re: My banned thread

You do this stuff everytime you're on the server with me. This is why you deserved the ban and it stays. I hope you learnt something from this because obviously normal kicks mean nothing to you.

Offline

    +3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#82 2019-07-13 00:50:06

iCQ
Player
Norway
Reputation: 299
Location: i exist only in ur ❤️
Registered: 2017-07-31
Posts: 1,089
Website
Unknown Firefox 68.0

Re: My banned thread

nämeless wrote:

I am too conversational today. Thank you Belgium for your Leffe Brune beer! smile

This is creepy, i normally not drink beer but some french chick in the "big ben bar" here in town (france) insist me to take a beer, she got me a leffe blond (is it brown?) beer.

After that i left the bar before i got into a fight, friendly people not get me wrong, but several men with fake balls were ready to "test" me and i am no mood today for blood on my hands so i left (in a hurry).

Anyway, i walk to the only place still open to get some food. Kebab, muslim shop...

I walk inside... greet the two muslim men who were super friendly and working their asses off to serve the people their food. Kebab and french fries.

What happend next i will not write down. I am still upset about it, i am lay in this hotelbed with my asian friend (she is sleeping and didnt join me in my bar/food trip) and i cry.

In short, i have a Marc Dutroux story/situation on my hands here. WTF!!!!

One girl 4 years old.. another 16... both heavy neglected. I spoke with their "mom" (not mom) and two other costumer and with the young girl 4 year old. She, i cry again as i write it, she was dirty as hell, and after being in that shop she grabbed my leg "monsieur engla, monsieur engla" and i couldnt hear the rest she saying...

Hmmm... i cannot write down what happend. WTF is with this town? (this morning i also spoke with the sherrif of this town).

Tomorrow i have to fly out of here to england. I not sure what is going on here... i should do something... or maybe not. This aint my land, aint my job... and many people seen it. They know it... their eyes told me enough.

As i washed this 4 year old girls hands (black from days/weeksnot washing) i sat with her on the ground of the kebab shop... i have my cloth still here, dirty... i used a bottle of water that the muslim man (owner gave me for free).

I not understand some people, do they care? Are they powerless? Are these orphans being abused as well? Man i have a CREEPY feeling and it is not the leffe beer nameless!

I stop write... this aint my world.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#83 2019-07-13 00:59:34

nämeless
Admin
Reputation: 1450
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Registered: 2012-09-30
Posts: 7,913
Windows 8 Firefox 68.0

Re: My banned thread

iCQ wrote:
nämeless wrote:

I am too conversational today. Thank you Belgium for your Leffe Brune beer! smile

This is creepy, i normally not drink beer but some french chick in the "big ben bar" here in town (france) insist me to take a beer, she got me a leffe blond (is it brown?) beer.

After that i left the bar before i got into a fight, friendly people not get me wrong, but several men with fake balls were ready to "test" me and i am no mood today for blood on my hands so i left (in a hurry).

Anyway, i walk to the only place still open to get some food. Kebab, muslim shop...

I walk inside... greet the two muslim men who were super friendly and working their asses off to serve the people their food. Kebab and french fries.

What happend next i will not write down. I am still upset about it, i am lay in this hotelbed with my asian friend (she is sleeping and didnt join me in my bar/food trip) and i cry.

In short, i have a Marc Dutroux story/situation on my hands here. WTF!!!!

One girl 4 years old.. another 16... both heavy neglected. I spoke with their "mom" (not mom) and two other costumer and with the young girl 4 year old. She, i cry again as i write it, she was dirty as hell, and after being in that shop she grabbed my leg "monsieur engla, monsieur engla" and i couldnt hear the rest she saying...

Hmmm... i cannot write down what happend. WTF is with this town? (this morning i also spoke with the sherrif of this town).

Tomorrow i have to fly out of here to england. I not sure what is going on here... i should do something... or maybe not. This aint my land, aint my job... and many people seen it. They know it... their eyes told me enough.

As i washed this 4 year old girls hands (black from days/weeksnot washing) i sat with her on the ground of the kebab shop... i have my cloth still here, dirty... i used a bottle of water that the muslim man (owner gave me for free).

I not understand some people, do they care? Are they powerless? Are these orphans being abused as well? Man i have a CREEPY feeling and it is not the leffe beer nameless!

I stop write... this aint my world.

Still trying to get your thread of thoughts...


Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#84 2019-07-13 01:11:50

iCQ
Player
Norway
Reputation: 299
Location: i exist only in ur ❤️
Registered: 2017-07-31
Posts: 1,089
Website
Unknown Firefox 68.0

Re: My banned thread

nämeless wrote:
iCQ wrote:
nämeless wrote:

I am too conversational today. Thank you Belgium for your Leffe Brune beer! smile

This is creepy, i normally not drink beer but some french chick in the "big ben bar" here in town (france) insist me to take a beer, she got me a leffe blond (is it brown?) beer.

After that i left the bar before i got into a fight, friendly people not get me wrong, but several men with fake balls were ready to "test" me and i am no mood today for blood on my hands so i left (in a hurry).

Anyway, i walk to the only place still open to get some food. Kebab, muslim shop...

I walk inside... greet the two muslim men who were super friendly and working their asses off to serve the people their food. Kebab and french fries.

What happend next i will not write down. I am still upset about it, i am lay in this hotelbed with my asian friend (she is sleeping and didnt join me in my bar/food trip) and i cry.

In short, i have a Marc Dutroux story/situation on my hands here. WTF!!!!

One girl 4 years old.. another 16... both heavy neglected. I spoke with their "mom" (not mom) and two other costumer and with the young girl 4 year old. She, i cry again as i write it, she was dirty as hell, and after being in that shop she grabbed my leg "monsieur engla, monsieur engla" and i couldnt hear the rest she saying...

Hmmm... i cannot write down what happend. WTF is with this town? (this morning i also spoke with the sherrif of this town).

Tomorrow i have to fly out of here to england. I not sure what is going on here... i should do something... or maybe not. This aint my land, aint my job... and many people seen it. They know it... their eyes told me enough.

As i washed this 4 year old girls hands (black from days/weeksnot washing) i sat with her on the ground of the kebab shop... i have my cloth still here, dirty... i used a bottle of water that the muslim man (owner gave me for free).

I not understand some people, do they care? Are they powerless? Are these orphans being abused as well? Man i have a CREEPY feeling and it is not the leffe beer nameless!

I stop write... this aint my world.

Still trying to get your thread of thoughts...

experiances u mean, how was ur leffe? seems it didnt fall that well

Last edited by iCQ (2019-07-13 01:13:57)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#85 2019-07-13 11:39:41

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Reputation: 133
Registered: 2014-07-14
Posts: 269
Windows 7 Chrome 75.0

Re: My banned thread

nämeless wrote:

4. Jazzy if a really good infantry player and you are evading the fight against him, you are trying to make a profit of the other things. It's not a problem if someone is playing better than you. I realise in the infantry fight with Jazzy I have about 20-25% chance of success because he's more advanced infantry than me. I could force a competition to him with a tank or a plane and I can probably win, but not in infantry. I don't find it as a big deal and I don't get why you are so obsessed with it.

I have never seen a player with so many dust and blank hits when shooting at him.
Even if u find ur self behind him, when u start shooting half bullets go blank.
U need twice as much hits to kill him comparing to some other player and while u are killing two men in one - he kills u.
He is very skilled at infantry that's not in question, I'm just saying that he probably knows something about configuration that other players dont and it gives him edge over other players.

Last edited by Dionysus (2019-07-13 11:40:57)


-----------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xosp-rJ0ySI

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#86 2019-07-13 15:32:28

joint
Член
Ukraine
Reputation: 644
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 4,814
Android Chrome 60.0

Re: My banned thread

iCQ wrote:
nämeless wrote:

I am too conversational today. Thank you Belgium for your Leffe Brune beer! :)

This is creepy, i normally not drink beer but some french chick in the "big ben bar" here in town (france) insist me to take a beer, she got me a leffe blond (is it brown?) beer.

After that i left the bar before i got into a fight, friendly people not get me wrong, but several men with fake balls were ready to "test" me and i am no mood today for blood on my hands so i left (in a hurry).

Anyway, i walk to the only place still open to get some food. Kebab, muslim shop...

I walk inside... greet the two muslim men who were super friendly and working their asses off to serve the people their food. Kebab and french fries.

What happend next i will not write down. I am still upset about it, i am lay in this hotelbed with my asian friend (she is sleeping and didnt join me in my bar/food trip) and i cry.

In short, i have a Marc Dutroux story/situation on my hands here. WTF!!!!

One girl 4 years old.. another 16... both heavy neglected. I spoke with their "mom" (not mom) and two other costumer and with the young girl 4 year old. She, i cry again as i write it, she was dirty as hell, and after being in that shop she grabbed my leg "monsieur engla, monsieur engla" and i couldnt hear the rest she saying...

Hmmm... i cannot write down what happend. WTF is with this town? (this morning i also spoke with the sherrif of this town).

Tomorrow i have to fly out of here to england. I not sure what is going on here... i should do something... or maybe not. This aint my land, aint my job... and many people seen it. They know it... their eyes told me enough.

As i washed this 4 year old girls hands (black from days/weeksnot washing) i sat with her on the ground of the kebab shop... i have my cloth still here, dirty... i used a bottle of water that the muslim man (owner gave me for free).

I not understand some people, do they care? Are they powerless? Are these orphans being abused as well? Man i have a CREEPY feeling and it is not the leffe beer nameless!

I stop write... this aint my world.

Wow, its like youre openig your butiful soul in the story of epidodes of your life

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#87 2019-07-13 16:31:55

Bad Actor
Member
England
Reputation: 71
Registered: 2015-12-29
Posts: 124
Android Chrome 75.0

Re: My banned thread

BFSoldier 1.
This is my take on your opinion about the rules and how you feel hard done by when you incur a ban, kick or whatever.
I would like to think the rules are fluid, not black and white but subject to interpretation by the admins depending on the circumstances at the time.
There are many sports where the rules are clearly set out but in certain instances there is a fair play policy or sportsmanship policy whereby the rules are not held up to be enforced to the letter.

Take the Tour De France for instance. There are many cases where competing riders hold back in the interests of fair play should a competitor crash. They allow that person to get back up to where he was in the race. They don't capitalize on his misfortune and go hell for leather all out for their own interests.

Sure, one rider may think this is his chance to take advantage of another's misfortune and he wouldn't be breaking any rules by doing so but he will become a pariah in doing so amongst the other riders. If he was to take a tumble during a stage you can bet your bottom dollar the others won't accommodate his predicament and allow him to catch up because he's demonstrated a selfish attribute that isn't welcome within the sport.

Another example is football where the opposing team kick the ball out of play if a player from the other team goes down injured. They don't have to do that, there are no rules about doing that but it's the recent thing to do. They will expect the other team to give them back possession when the game restarts. Again, no rule says they have to.
If the rules were enforced to the letter in every sport then it would degenerate into a very unpleasant spectacle for all.

My point is, you have a very egotistical way of competing which is selfish, self centered and you absolutely play to the very limit of what is fair play in any round.
You are not going to garner sympathy from many players when you cry wolf and meticulously put together the facts and videos to support your case.
I don't know the history between you and other players, I'm just putting across my view on this particular case.
Throwing your toys out of the pram and rage quitting when things do not go your way does not earn you respect, you just become an annoying oik that drops in from time to time to sate your need to impress everyone then drop the name change bomb to announce you are the great 000 towards the end of the round. Assuming you are on course for gold else it's a rage quit.
Doesn't bother me, I play for the team and get more satisfaction from that but I can understand why your style of play may attract sanctions that you deem as unfair.

So, as I've already said, the rules should not be black and white, they are not in other sports which are better for it.
Other factors are considered which is, in my opinion, the right way to administer the rules.

Oh, and Gottmittuns, you really need to let it go and move on dude.
It can't be healthy harbouring all that bitterness within ?

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#88 2019-07-13 16:34:47

Black Mamba
Mod guy
Reputation: 599
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 2,235
Windows 10 Chrome 75.0

Re: My banned thread

iCQ, please stop telling us your life story in every thread. This is a gaming forum, not Facebook.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2019-07-15 19:01:08)

Offline

    +3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#89 2019-07-13 17:27:22

joint
Член
Ukraine
Reputation: 644
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 4,814
Android Chrome 60.0

Re: My banned thread

Icq, Mamba means you suppose to create a thread where you post all your adventures

Last edited by joint (2019-07-13 17:33:35)

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#90 2019-07-13 20:23:51

BFSoldier 1
Player
Reputation: 280
Registered: 2015-07-29
Posts: 631
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Re: My banned thread

just saw this clip of jazzy disconnecting just as he knows that im about to kill him

he often does that or suicides

i have 5+ more clips of jazzy doing this in the archives

i would at least get a one day ban by jazzy or gio for this

furthermore, he insults ingame, he bugs, he admin-abuses big time, plus i once saw him glitch through a wall in stalingrad, and many other sinister things

he mostly tries to act as a wholesome fair and friendly genleman, but the truth is that he is a rulebreaking crook that never gets kicked / banned for his dirty deeds

in his twisted mind, everything he does is ok, but if he sees players do the same stuff, they get kicked or banned





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Iipqci3rkY

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

Board footer