#1 2019-06-10 02:20:05

TheRealLenny
Player
Canada
Reputation: 0
Registered: 2016-01-14
Posts: 31
Windows 7 Chrome 74.0

SiMPLE server admins hate black people

i switched teams because i refuse to help a player named KKK.

i typed in all chat the reason why i switched before i did.

i was then kicked instead of a guy with a hate group for a name.

Proof that SiMPLE servers admins hate black people.

Or you can ban people with names of hate groups from playing in your server.

Your choice.

https://imgur.com/a/67sG8OK

*edit - So i just went back in, it was 3 vs 3, the system automatically put me on red.  i played for 30 seconds then was banned. But the guy named KU KLUX KLAN is still in there.

What kind of drugs do you smoke? i know in France you don't have KU KLUX KLAN but you seem to not care when players tell you what it is and what it means. The KKK murdered black people in the U.S.A. for decades. For you to allow players to spread this kind of hate is intolerable. MANY USA players use your servers if not mostly. Do something. i can screenshot everything and post this on world forums. Your little server will be barraged with worldwide disgust mails. Is that what you want? The entire gaming community to know SiMPLE supports the hate and murder of black people? That's what you're doing by not banning this ignorant prick with a hate name.

Last edited by TheRealLenny (2019-06-10 02:32:25)

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#2 2019-06-10 02:29:41

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Reputation: 2145
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 4,317
Website
Android Opera 52.2

Re: SiMPLE server admins hate black people

Even though I agree with you that he is a trolling racist scumbag... in reality, free speech includes what some view as "hate speech." Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech you like.. it protects the opposite.

The server owner has commented on that specific player and his views in the past and allows him to play.


Crazy is as crazy does, and this crazy is getting shit done.

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#3 2019-06-10 02:56:17

Vertigo
 
Reputation: 442
Registered: 2015-12-20
Posts: 692
Windows 10 Firefox 67.0

Re: SiMPLE server admins hate black people

Oh, so "bf elite" is Lenny the stacking/troll from SiMPLE USA days.  It all makes sense now..
Yes, you were indeed kicked for stacking and not returning to the assigned team.
Then a 15 minute ban for chat spam and calling me a racist fuk.

As Sunshine stated, KKK is allowed to play.  But nobody dislikes him more than me, I assure you.

6/9/2019 21:08:47 : # [Global] bf elite: i dont help fkn hillbilly re tards
6/9/2019 21:08:47 : # [Global] S V N: come back to blue
6/9/2019 21:08:50 : # [Global] S V N: no teamstacking
6/9/2019 21:09:02 : # [Global] S V N: wow, nice attitude
6/9/2019 21:09:05 : Client: Said '[BFSM] bf elite kicked for team stacking'.

Last edited by Vertigo (2019-06-10 02:56:46)

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#4 2019-06-11 02:41:55

TheRealLenny
Player
Canada
Reputation: 0
Registered: 2016-01-14
Posts: 31
Windows 7 Chrome 74.0

Re: SiMPLE server admins hate black people

i'll bring this down in 2 days but if i see that player in your server again i'm posting it all on NeoGAF. You CAN do something, i've SEEN you kick players for blank names before. But the one that spreads hate and ignorance is just dandy huh? What kind of backwards thinking is that? i KNOW i'm an asshole but even i would never use a name like that.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#5 2019-06-11 09:00:17

iCQ
Player
Norway
Reputation: 273
Location: i exist only in ur ❤️
Registered: 2017-07-31
Posts: 1,001
Website
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

Re: SiMPLE server admins hate black people

TheRealLenny wrote:

i switched teams because i refuse to help a player named KKK.

i typed in all chat the reason why i switched before i did.

i was then kicked instead of a guy with a hate group for a name.

Proof that SiMPLE servers admins hate black people.

Or you can ban people with names of hate groups from playing in your server.

Your choice.

https://imgur.com/a/67sG8OK

*edit - So i just went back in, it was 3 vs 3, the system automatically put me on red.  i played for 30 seconds then was banned. But the guy named KU KLUX KLAN is still in there.

What kind of drugs do you smoke? i know in France you don't have KU KLUX KLAN but you seem to not care when players tell you what it is and what it means. The KKK murdered black people in the U.S.A. for decades. For you to allow players to spread this kind of hate is intolerable. MANY USA players use your servers if not mostly. Do something. i can screenshot everything and post this on world forums. Your little server will be barraged with worldwide disgust mails. Is that what you want? The entire gaming community to know SiMPLE supports the hate and murder of black people? That's what you're doing by not banning this ignorant prick with a hate name.

Very good point TheRealLenny... and what else is new, some people are stupid racists AND admin at the same time? I have to say in all these years playing in Simple i DID NOT see admins being racist.

This is i think the first time. I agree with you... you should have the right to swap team if u have like a KKK a HITLER and a hmm what shall i say... whatever... you know what i mean.

What i find here in simple is indeed exactly what SUNSHINE says... free speech. Which i fully support (not only with Sunshine but with dumbo's who name themselfs KKK also).

So yes you can find KKK crap here... and NO they are not ALWAYS banned right away. Some admins do.. some admins let it slide a bit. Thats ok i think.

At the same time i like to take a moment to think about all the poor black souls that died innocent by the hands of white racist killers (or cops). May their family be well... damnit... people... think... being destructive is bad bad karma!


Our News Site and Our Forums (Linux, Lounge, BF1942 and Unreal Tournament, not only newspeak allowed).

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#6 2019-06-11 09:06:54

iCQ
Player
Norway
Reputation: 273
Location: i exist only in ur ❤️
Registered: 2017-07-31
Posts: 1,001
Website
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

Re: SiMPLE server admins hate black people

Vertigo wrote:

Oh, so "bf elite" is Lenny the stacking/troll from SiMPLE USA days.  It all makes sense now..
Yes, you were indeed kicked for stacking and not returning to the assigned team.
Then a 15 minute ban for chat spam and calling me a racist fuk.

As Sunshine stated, KKK is allowed to play.  But nobody dislikes him more than me, I assure you.

6/9/2019 21:08:47 : # [Global] bf elite: i dont help fkn hillbilly re tards
6/9/2019 21:08:47 : # [Global] S V N: come back to blue
6/9/2019 21:08:50 : # [Global] S V N: no teamstacking
6/9/2019 21:09:02 : # [Global] S V N: wow, nice attitude
6/9/2019 21:09:05 : Client: Said '[BFSM] bf elite kicked for team stacking'.

Lenny, dont tell me u call my buddy hillbillyninja a retard and/or racist... consider looking into his admin record. He is MORE than following law and take care of racist players!

And if Vertigo tells us here you are a troll/teamstacker... uuh dude...

Anyway good point post... be well.. stay calm... have fun... and FREE SPEECH yes. I only know a hand-full of real colored players in this game and i will not accept them to be bullied out.

Last edited by iCQ (2019-06-11 09:07:45)


Our News Site and Our Forums (Linux, Lounge, BF1942 and Unreal Tournament, not only newspeak allowed).

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#7 2019-06-11 12:25:03

Vertigo
 
Reputation: 442
Registered: 2015-12-20
Posts: 692
Windows 10 Firefox 67.0

Re: SiMPLE server admins hate black people

TheRealLenny wrote:

i'll bring this down in 2 days but if i see that player in your server again i'm posting it all on NeoGAF. You CAN do something, i've SEEN you kick players for blank names before. But the one that spreads hate and ignorance is just dandy huh? What kind of backwards thinking is that? i KNOW i'm an asshole but even i would never use a name like that.

Although he is allowed to play with that name, we do kick/ban him when he spreads his hatred garbage in chat.
I HAVE banned him for just one sentence.  Sadly, we are not allowed to make it permanent.

Calling you a troll was a poor choice of words tho.  You are here to play the game,
so sorry for that.  I do recall you many stacks on the previous server, then lying
about it.  Please do not continue with that type of gameplay.

Peace

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#8 2019-06-11 12:28:40

nämeless
Admin
Reputation: 1406
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Registered: 2012-09-30
Posts: 7,849
Windows 10 Firefox 67.0

Re: SiMPLE server admins hate black people

There is only something strange comes from Canada to the server these days. smile


Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#9 2019-06-11 12:52:12

iCQ
Player
Norway
Reputation: 273
Location: i exist only in ur ❤️
Registered: 2017-07-31
Posts: 1,001
Website
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

Re: SiMPLE server admins hate black people

Vertigo wrote:
TheRealLenny wrote:

i'll bring this down in 2 days but if i see that player in your server again i'm posting it all on NeoGAF. You CAN do something, i've SEEN you kick players for blank names before. But the one that spreads hate and ignorance is just dandy huh? What kind of backwards thinking is that? i KNOW i'm an asshole but even i would never use a name like that.

Although he is allowed to play with that name, we do kick/ban him when he spreads his hatred garbage in chat.
I HAVE banned him for just one sentence.  Sadly, we are not allowed to make it permanent.

Calling you a troll was a poor choice of words tho.  You are here to play the game,
so sorry for that.  I do recall you many stacks on the previous server, then lying
about it.  Please do not continue with that type of gameplay.

Peace

Im the king of "poor choice of words" but i fully thrust ya sir, Vertigo. ❤️

So please yeah Lenny peace... hope u can see the reality in this all. U ok right Lenny?

peace!

Last edited by iCQ (2019-06-11 12:53:38)


Our News Site and Our Forums (Linux, Lounge, BF1942 and Unreal Tournament, not only newspeak allowed).

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#10 2019-06-12 07:21:05

joint
Член
Ukraine
Reputation: 612
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 4,747
Android Chrome 60.0

Re: SiMPLE server admins hate black people

what do we lern today, kids?!
three "k" letters are powerful and still actual thing today
I bet i know the first youre thinking when you face with a N letter bitch

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#11 2019-06-12 16:02:18

RaketenHorst
SiMPLE Administrator
Germany
Reputation: 252
Location: ( -_・) ︻デ═一▓▒░Hamburg░▒▓
Registered: 2016-01-05
Posts: 533
Website
Android Chrome 74.0

Re: SiMPLE server admins hate black people

I do not like the headline


Battlefield 1942: RaketenHorst  ̿¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#12 2019-06-12 21:15:05

Zwarrior
Player
Spain
Reputation: 38
Location: Gaia
Registered: 2018-10-14
Posts: 102
Windows 7 Chrome 75.0

Re: SiMPLE server admins hate black people

so you are "bf elite" uh ? tell them what you did the other day in RTR+ SW server, you changed the team and also insulted Thomos the tank and other players, you  should be banned.


............................................................................................

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#13 2019-06-12 21:17:34

YoMama
Player
Serbia
Reputation: 56
Location: Belgrade
Registered: 2019-01-14
Posts: 115
Android Chrome 74.0

Re: SiMPLE server admins hate black people

joint wrote:

what do we lern today, kids?!
three "k" letters are powerful and still actual thing today
I bet i know the first youre thinking when you face with a N letter bitch

Nibba


Game name [2nd SS] YO MAMA

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#14 2019-06-13 16:08:34

Black Mamba
Mod guy
Reputation: 593
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 2,223
Windows 10 Chrome 74.0

Re: SiMPLE server admins hate black people

Sunshine wrote:

Even though I agree with you that he is a trolling racist scumbag... in reality, free speech includes what some view as "hate speech." Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech you like.. it protects the opposite.

The server owner has commented on that specific player and his views in the past and allows him to play.


Ok then but by that logic why are cuss words banned on the SiMPLE forums? If free speech is allowed, then I should be allowed to cuss as much as I want no? There is a difference between ''free speech'' and pushing ideologies that belong to an agenda like what is being done on SiMPLE with the anti-Jew rethoric.

I'm pretty sure you would most likely want ''free speech'' to be censored to some extent if something discriminatory or racist was being said to you repeatedly Sunshine.

It's not normal to ban cuss words but allow that white nationalist/KKK/skin head crap to flourish on the server and forums. How about doing what's right and getting rid of these punks?

Offline

    +5   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#15 2019-06-13 22:22:45

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Reputation: 2145
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 4,317
Website
Android Opera 52.2

Re: SiMPLE server admins hate black people

Black Mamba wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

Even though I agree with you that he is a trolling racist scumbag... in reality, free speech includes what some view as "hate speech." Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech you like.. it protects the opposite.

The server owner has commented on that specific player and his views in the past and allows him to play.


Ok then but by that logic why are cuss words banned on the SiMPLE forums? If free speech is allowed, then I should be allowed to cuss as much as I want no? There is a difference between ''free speech'' and pushing ideologies that belong to an agenda like what is being done on SiMPLE with the anti-Jew rethoric.

I'm pretty sure you would most likely want ''free speech'' to be censored to some extent if something discriminatory or racist was being said to you repeatedly Sunshine.

It's not normal to ban cuss words but allow that white nationalist/KKK/skin head crap to flourish on the server and forums. How about doing what's right and getting rid of these punks?

I agree, banning cuss words is nonsense.

And no.. I don't want "free speech," as an exchanging of views, ideas, etc. to be censored regardless who it's towards... in real life. However, I agree with you about it in the game. This is a game and should be handled differently, but the server owner disagrees. He believes it should be treated like it's freedom of speech in an open setting of life.

Hate is hate. I've been on the receiving end of hate in real life. So please don't assume I'm being naive about this.

This is a game, but what my personal opinion is doesn't really matter here. Not what we experience in our personal lives. Why do we need such talk? I personally don't think we need such bullshit here, but the owner allows it. He owns this. None of us do. He can allow whatever he wants. At the end of the day, he allows it. If you want the rules changed, take it up with tuia. I wish we could ban this troll because he does nothing but troll. Period. He's not here for a honest exchange of ideas. He's here to be a dickhead.

Last edited by Sunshine (2019-06-13 22:35:27)


Crazy is as crazy does, and this crazy is getting shit done.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#16 2019-06-14 04:47:56

Maasika
Member
Finland
Reputation: 181
Registered: 2012-10-27
Posts: 265
Windows 10 Chrome 74.0

Re: SiMPLE server admins hate black people

Black Mamba wrote:

It's not normal to ban cuss words but allow that white nationalist/KKK/skin head crap to flourish on the server and forums. How about doing what's right and getting rid of these punks?

Agreed but never gonna happen with this server/forum owner.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

Board footer