#1 2019-06-11 15:29:28

Caligos
Player
Windows 10 Vivaldi 2.5

{RainBow}FA6607 - trolling and disruptioning gameplay by TKing players

This retard is TKing back other players who unintentionaly TKed him before and he's reporting them in chat instantly and repeatedly even when they apologized. In my case he revenged me twice. He's thinking that he's funny by his actions but he's just a simple idiot.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2019-06-11 17:16:33

GottMitUns
Player
Russia
Windows 10 Yandex Browser 19.6

Re: {RainBow}FA6607 - trolling and disruptioning gameplay by TKing players

Caligos wrote:

This retard is TKing back other players who unintentionaly TKed him before and he's reporting them in chat instantly and repeatedly even when they apologized. In my case he revenged me twice. He's thinking that he's funny by his actions but he's just a simple idiot.

It is not necessary here to tell the tale, your provocation is certainly consistent with the lop Because I can't believe at the beginning of the map, I'm going to Sherman, and you shoot at me with a M10 with 2 meters! And you mean you didn't mean to? Okay there, the distance would be great, or you're not looking at the minimap, but at arm's length, you couldn't tell! And I accidentally killed with a grenade, immediately apologized, I played in the first place, eventually got the second( this is the provocation, I believe, must also be punished!

#3 2019-06-11 17:19:18

GottMitUns
Player
Russia
Windows 10 Yandex Browser 19.6

Caligos wrote:

And in your opinion, I should not have reported a blatant case of killing a friend? If there is a violation, I report it, and no one attacked us, there were no enemies, you just killed me for the sake of laughter! And now you accuse me !? Where is your conscience? And answer me: WHY DID YOU KILL ME ?!

#4 2019-06-11 18:06:55

Caligos
Player
Windows 10 Vivaldi 2.5

Your idiocy isn't funny. It doesn't matter what you think. No you should not report players when they apologize or if it is an accident. I instantly shot a tank when I discovered it over the corner in distance over 20 meters! And in other case your friend was too stupid that he went near blowing enemy tank and was hidden behind it. In both cases I said "sorry". And I am not required to explain it to you the reason while playing the game.

The only one who was intentionally TKing players is you for a revenge, not by any accident. Deliberate TK is still deliberate TK even when you apologize 10 times over. Fortunately some people are not that stupid.

I could understand if someone was emotional to do so but you are just a simple asshole.

I don't care what you are trying to play here. You were trolling all the players with it and spamming the chat.

Last edited by Caligos (2019-06-11 18:25:28)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#5 2019-06-12 16:17:25

s/w
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 75.0

a week ago this kid was accusing me of using aimbot with a plane lol

and i remember he would constantly spam the chat with fake complains whenever he gets killed

Board footer