#1 2019-06-06 12:16:07

GottMitUns
Player
Russia
Windows 10 Yandex Browser 19.4

Lawlessness lop | Buro

Today, around 12:50 Moscow time, someone lop | Buro, who considers himself an administrator, kicked me only because I killed him, he played in another team. If touchy admins can create such a mess, then what other players will do? Kicked, when the card was already over, they were looking for our last player afk. I ranked first. And he just took it and kicked without warning. I think we need to take some measures! Remove from his admin panel! Thank you

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2019-06-06 12:17:31

GottMitUns
Player
Russia

Re: Lawlessness lop | Buro

GottMitUns wrote:

Today, around 12:50 Moscow time, someone lop | Buro, who considers himself an administrator, kicked me only because I killed him, he played in another team. If touchy admins can create such a mess, then what other players will do? Kicked, when the card was already over, they were looking for our last player afk. I ranked first. And he just took it and kicked without warning. I think we need to take some measures! Remove from his admin panel! Thank you

And some of his kikki friends were trolling me or something like that, I was only responding to trolling!

#3 2019-06-06 12:18:39

GottMitUns
Player
Russia

GottMitUns wrote:
GottMitUns wrote:

And some of his kikki friends were trolling me or something like that, I was only responding to trolling!

If it is forbidden to kill admins, then write down, please, this is in the rules, I just did not know!

#4 2019-06-06 19:15:25

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 74.0

Cool story bro.

#5 2019-06-06 19:23:18

Bad Actor
What Have The Romans Ever Done For Us?
England
Windows 7 Chrome 74.0

Think you were warned for chat spamming as when the next map loaded (Gazala) you were still doing it.

Give them enough rope and they will do it for you.

#6 2019-06-07 04:02:39

Alvarez-Latino
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 74.0

You can spam in russia but not in english!

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#7 2019-06-07 10:35:25

GottMitUns
Player
Russia

!warn - this warning, you can raise the chat logs, nowhere is there a hint of a warning, and kick at the very end of the game ?! In my opinion, this is just an offense offense!

#8 2019-06-07 10:37:11

GottMitUns
Player
Russia

Or do you support chaos? What do you want by supporting the infinite?

#9 2019-06-07 11:01:32

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 74.0

GottMitUns wrote:

What do you want by supporting the infinite?

xD
It should be saved in some list of epic phrases.

#10 2019-06-07 14:46:22

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 74.0

Vertigo wrote:
GottMitUns wrote:

!warn - this warning, you can raise the chat logs, nowhere is there a hint of a warning, and kick at the very end of the game ?! In my opinion, this is just an offense offense!

Warnings are for the new guys.  Having to warn a vet of this server is simply fruitless.
With that said, I see that Gio warned you for spam on 2019-06-06 13:55:53

Peace

Few days ago  Guadalcanal was played and player nicknamed ''sol'' attacked axis airfield and killed few players including me, but when I reported to admins(multiple times) only Sunshine replied and reply was ''he is warned''.
Let's be clear here it's not that some player escaped him and bailed back to main.. in that case I can understand main killing(if u kill only that bailer).
But to attack everyone on airfield and not get at least kick, when everyone knows that he is old player who very well knows rules is unbelievable.
Further more server blued his nickname in players tab and when it's blued it means u were hammering that main hard!
I don't know who that guy ''sol'' is and I don't care, is he friend of admins or some admin, again I don't care.
But I do care about rules and I completely agree with Vertigo when he says that warning old players is fruitless.
criterion must be same for all of us!

#11 2019-06-07 17:25:05

Bad Actor
What Have The Romans Ever Done For Us?
England
Windows 7 Chrome 74.0

GottMitUns wrote:

I'm not saying you got a warning, I came into the round towards the end so don't know the history.
I got the jist of it from reading the messages between you two when Gazala started.

#12 2019-06-07 17:44:07

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 67.0

Dionysus wrote:

Few days ago  Guadalcanal was played and player nicknamed ''sol'' attacked axis airfield and killed few players including me, but when I reported to admins(multiple times) only Sunshine replied and reply was ''he is warned''.
Let's be clear here it's not that some player escaped him and bailed back to main.. in that case I can understand main killing(if u kill only that bailer).
But to attack everyone on airfield and not get at least kick, when everyone knows that he is old player who very well knows rules is unbelievable.
Further more server blued his nickname in players tab and when it's blued it means u were hammering that main hard!
I don't know who that guy ''sol'' is and I don't care, is he friend of admins or some admin, again I don't care.
But I do care about rules and I completely agree with Vertigo when he says that warning old players is fruitless.
criterion must be same for all of us!

I didn't see "multiple" reports. I saw one. Now, I'm not saying you didn't make multiple ones, I'm just saying I saw a single report because I was afk for a little at a time on and off during that map. I was also watching our airfield because we had a problem with tkers/sfvers and a person who was causing all kinds of trouble.

The reason why I just warned him is because there were multiple admins including a person who I believe was an admin on that side. I figured if it was indeed as severe as your saying, they would've kicked them. Admins obviously cannot see what is happening on every part of the map. Also, many people often exaggerate what is happening when they report a problem. Example... report base attacks when the person attacks active flak/arty. When there are no admins on the other side, I often switch over to see what the problems are when people are reporting.

You complaining about it for a full 5mins after the incident and encouraging others on your team to attack our main didn't help.

I personally don't care about regular players being my "friend" when enforcing rules. Example... I like playing with Igor' and I kick him all the time (sometimes ban). Sol is definitely no friend, because as you said, he does know the rules and does violate them... quite often. He's been kicked/banned before.

I also agree with Vertigo... players who are regulars who know the rules and deliberately break the rules should not be given a pass like we sometimes give newer players.

Last edited by Sunshine (2019-06-07 17:51:14)

#13 2019-06-07 21:46:50

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 74.0

If u want to see did I make multiple report go look at logs if possible and if u say u were afk I believe it, and it wasnt just me more players reported him but I was persistent bcs he is regular player.
Those other admins didn't want to kick him or were occupied with gameplay, either way it's not nice(not possible that all of u were afk's).
And of course I will ''bitch'' about it as u said when some are allowed to attack main while some are not.
And yes I did say to teammates to go attack ur main, but I said to do it just once, every player - one main attack, because U said that what sol did happened ''just once'' so I thought that every player can attack main just once and get out with only warning? That's ur point?
Now imagine 30 players base raping ''just once''.
Would game be playable? smile
Once or twice or three times main killing is main killing and it should be punished severely with no exceptions(new players should be warned, but old ones should be kicked immediately if not banned!).

Last edited by Dionysus (2019-06-07 21:50:07)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#14 2019-06-07 22:19:58

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 52.2

Dionysus wrote:

If u want to see did I make multiple report go look at logs if possible and if u say u were afk I believe it, and it wasnt just me more players reported him but I was persistent bcs he is regular player.
Those other admins didn't want to kick him or were occupied with gameplay, either way it's not nice(not possible that all of u were afk's).
And of course I will ''bitch'' about it as u said when some are allowed to attack main while some are not.
And yes I did say to teammates to go attack ur main, but I said to do it just once, every player - one main attack, because U said that what sol did happened ''just once'' so I thought that every player can attack main just once and get out with only warning? That's ur point?
Now imagine 30 players base raping ''just once''.
Would game be playable? smile
Once or twice or three times main killing is main killing and it should be punished severely with no exceptions(new players should be warned, but old ones should be kicked immediately if not banned!).

But bitching for 5mins going on and on about the same incident? That's a bit much.

I didnt say he did it once.. I said he was warned and if he did it again I'd pop him out.

We kicked MANY players during that map for attacking main. Oh God... we missed 1 person (sol).

#15 2019-06-07 22:49:43

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 74.0

But bitching for 5mins going on and on about the same incident? That's a bit much.

I didnt say he did it once.. I said he was warned and if he did it again I'd pop him out.

We kicked MANY players during that map for attacking main. Oh God... we missed 1 person (sol).

I bitched about it bcs I was ignored on purpose by some admins and ofc i thought sol has some conections inside admin circle..
And as I said already I want rules to be same for all of us, no matter who is who.

''I didn't say he did it once..'' U didn't say it but u forgived once, so it's same thing(but i think u did say it, can't remember 100%).

Nevermind, I forgive u sunny bunny, I simply can't be angry at U. tongue

Last edited by Dionysus (2019-06-07 22:50:05)

#16 2019-06-08 03:52:20

gio
Administrator
Greece
Windows 10 Firefox 67.0

Anybody that can see the log will see that I warned you and also your big mouth.
If any of the admins have the log  pls share bcs I dont have it.
With that said next time you behave like an idiot you will get a small ban, for starters, ok?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#17 2019-06-08 08:44:55

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

gio wrote:

Anybody that can see the log will see that I warned you and also your big mouth.
With that said next time you behave like an idiot you will get a small ban, for starters, ok?

Its lop behavior. he was killing lop players and said lol.. sit..It was painful for them. They followed the excuse to kick/ban him.No one should kill them or even say lol.
Go along they are king and we are their slave.

Last edited by KIN (2019-06-08 08:49:54)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#18 2019-06-10 11:32:45

GottMitUns
Player
Russia

gio wrote:

That is, when other players communicate with each other on extraneous topics, and interfere with these players, for some reason you don’t kick them, you don’t even give a warning. And now you play me with a ban ?! And write, what did the warning ?! Kick when was the countdown ticket, when did we already lose ?! That is, even if there was spam, he could not stop anyone! Do not write here "garbage"!

Admit your mistake and apologize! So it will be better for everyone!

#19 2019-06-10 11:34:37

GottMitUns
Player
Russia

gio wrote:

And better learn to play with dignity! The other day I played with an interesting player who beat me Hencca, he constantly killed me, but it only frustrated me to learn how to play better! And do not conceal a grudge against him!

#20 2019-06-10 13:31:30

GottMitUns
Player
Russia

Today he banned a player after he killed him. That is, he did TK on the market Garden map at 14:20 and banned it for 1 week! Just for ruining his stats... It is necessary to take the admin of this child.

#21 2019-06-10 13:47:29

GottMitUns
Player
Russia

And the main question is: why didn't he kicked his friend who provoked me, the Troll? Didn't he spam?! That is, you always wrote some dude, I 1-1, I'll do it, and you put it constantly and do not see the point of the game 1-1. But kick you! And how to understand that you spam!? If you weren't warned?! Is there a limit to words, letters?! Where it is specified in rules!? Show me! Moreover, there is not the same offer, and DIALOGUE with one another admin who doesn't know how to play but thinks he's cool!

#22 2019-06-10 20:43:09

Kill Machine
Belgium
Windows 10 Chrome 74.0

GottMitUns wrote:

Today he banned a player after he killed him. That is, he did TK on the market Garden map at 14:20 and banned it for 1 week! Just for ruining his stats... It is necessary to take the admin of this child.

Stop trying to be the smartass.
I was there when it happened and he didn't abuse his admin rights.

Moreover, he banned a guy which was shooting friendly vehicles at our main and shooting on his own team mates. I warned him twice and now he has a well deserved ban.

If someone is a child, then it must be you. Look how much posts you make with fake facts.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#23 2019-06-11 09:34:03

GottMitUns
Player
Russia
Windows 10 Yandex Browser 19.6

Kill Machine wrote:
GottMitUns wrote:

Stop trying to be the smartass.
I was there when it happened and he didn't abuse his admin rights.

Moreover, he banned a guy which was shooting friendly vehicles at our main and shooting on his own team mates. I warned him twice and now he has a well deserved ban.

If someone is a child, then it must be you. Look how much posts you make with fake facts.

Fake facts ?! And the arguments that I cited above? Moreover, how to know who it was who shot. The fact is, I saw a record appear that he killed his own, then he banned him! Kick and ban without warning, just because he was offended? Are these rules? Do not block criminals! Otherwise, then you will encounter lawlessness! Where is spam regulated? And why then he does not kick the rest of the players who litter the chat constantly throughout the day !? Type sushi machine, etc.?! Smart ass child!

Board footer