#1 2019-06-10 02:20:05

TheRealLenny
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 74.0

SiMPLE server admins hate black people

i switched teams because i refuse to help a player named KKK.

i typed in all chat the reason why i switched before i did.

i was then kicked instead of a guy with a hate group for a name.

Proof that SiMPLE servers admins hate black people.

Or you can ban people with names of hate groups from playing in your server.

Your choice.

https://imgur.com/a/67sG8OK

*edit - So i just went back in, it was 3 vs 3, the system automatically put me on red.  i played for 30 seconds then was banned. But the guy named KU KLUX KLAN is still in there.

What kind of drugs do you smoke? i know in France you don't have KU KLUX KLAN but you seem to not care when players tell you what it is and what it means. The KKK murdered black people in the U.S.A. for decades. For you to allow players to spread this kind of hate is intolerable. MANY USA players use your servers if not mostly. Do something. i can screenshot everything and post this on world forums. Your little server will be barraged with worldwide disgust mails. Is that what you want? The entire gaming community to know SiMPLE supports the hate and murder of black people? That's what you're doing by not banning this ignorant prick with a hate name.

Last edited by TheRealLenny (2019-06-10 02:32:25)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 2

#2 2019-06-10 02:29:41

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 52.2

Re: SiMPLE server admins hate black people

Even though I agree with you that he is a trolling racist scumbag... in reality, free speech includes what some view as "hate speech." Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech you like.. it protects the opposite.

The server owner has commented on that specific player and his views in the past and allows him to play.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#3 2019-06-10 02:56:17

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 67.0

Oh, so "bf elite" is Lenny the stacking/troll from SiMPLE USA days.  It all makes sense now..
Yes, you were indeed kicked for stacking and not returning to the assigned team.
Then a 15 minute ban for chat spam and calling me a racist fuk.

As Sunshine stated, KKK is allowed to play.  But nobody dislikes him more than me, I assure you.

6/9/2019 21:08:47 : # [Global] bf elite: i dont help fkn hillbilly re tards
6/9/2019 21:08:47 : # [Global] S V N: come back to blue
6/9/2019 21:08:50 : # [Global] S V N: no teamstacking
6/9/2019 21:09:02 : # [Global] S V N: wow, nice attitude
6/9/2019 21:09:05 : Client: Said '[BFSM] bf elite kicked for team stacking'.

Last edited by seVen (2019-06-10 02:56:46)

#4 2019-06-11 02:41:55

TheRealLenny
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 74.0

i'll bring this down in 2 days but if i see that player in your server again i'm posting it all on NeoGAF. You CAN do something, i've SEEN you kick players for blank names before. But the one that spreads hate and ignorance is just dandy huh? What kind of backwards thinking is that? i KNOW i'm an asshole but even i would never use a name like that.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#5 2019-06-11 09:00:17

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

TheRealLenny wrote:

i switched teams because i refuse to help a player named KKK.

i typed in all chat the reason why i switched before i did.

i was then kicked instead of a guy with a hate group for a name.

Proof that SiMPLE servers admins hate black people.

Or you can ban people with names of hate groups from playing in your server.

Your choice.

https://imgur.com/a/67sG8OK

*edit - So i just went back in, it was 3 vs 3, the system automatically put me on red.  i played for 30 seconds then was banned. But the guy named KU KLUX KLAN is still in there.

What kind of drugs do you smoke? i know in France you don't have KU KLUX KLAN but you seem to not care when players tell you what it is and what it means. The KKK murdered black people in the U.S.A. for decades. For you to allow players to spread this kind of hate is intolerable. MANY USA players use your servers if not mostly. Do something. i can screenshot everything and post this on world forums. Your little server will be barraged with worldwide disgust mails. Is that what you want? The entire gaming community to know SiMPLE supports the hate and murder of black people? That's what you're doing by not banning this ignorant prick with a hate name.

Very good point TheRealLenny... and what else is new, some people are stupid racists AND admin at the same time? I have to say in all these years playing in Simple i DID NOT see admins being racist.

This is i think the first time. I agree with you... you should have the right to swap team if u have like a KKK a HITLER and a hmm what shall i say... whatever... you know what i mean.

What i find here in simple is indeed exactly what SUNSHINE says... free speech. Which i fully support (not only with Sunshine but with dumbo's who name themselfs KKK also).

So yes you can find KKK crap here... and NO they are not ALWAYS banned right away. Some admins do.. some admins let it slide a bit. Thats ok i think.

At the same time i like to take a moment to think about all the poor black souls that died innocent by the hands of white racist killers (or cops). May their family be well... damnit... people... think... being destructive is bad bad karma!

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#6 2019-06-11 09:06:54

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

Vertigo wrote:

Oh, so "bf elite" is Lenny the stacking/troll from SiMPLE USA days.  It all makes sense now..
Yes, you were indeed kicked for stacking and not returning to the assigned team.
Then a 15 minute ban for chat spam and calling me a racist fuk.

As Sunshine stated, KKK is allowed to play.  But nobody dislikes him more than me, I assure you.

6/9/2019 21:08:47 : # [Global] bf elite: i dont help fkn hillbilly re tards
6/9/2019 21:08:47 : # [Global] S V N: come back to blue
6/9/2019 21:08:50 : # [Global] S V N: no teamstacking
6/9/2019 21:09:02 : # [Global] S V N: wow, nice attitude
6/9/2019 21:09:05 : Client: Said '[BFSM] bf elite kicked for team stacking'.

Lenny, dont tell me u call my buddy hillbillyninja a retard and/or racist... consider looking into his admin record. He is MORE than following law and take care of racist players!

And if Vertigo tells us here you are a troll/teamstacker... uuh dude...

Anyway good point post... be well.. stay calm... have fun... and FREE SPEECH yes. I only know a hand-full of real colored players in this game and i will not accept them to be bullied out.

Last edited by iCQ (2019-06-11 09:07:45)

#7 2019-06-11 12:25:03

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 67.0

TheRealLenny wrote:

i'll bring this down in 2 days but if i see that player in your server again i'm posting it all on NeoGAF. You CAN do something, i've SEEN you kick players for blank names before. But the one that spreads hate and ignorance is just dandy huh? What kind of backwards thinking is that? i KNOW i'm an asshole but even i would never use a name like that.

Although he is allowed to play with that name, we do kick/ban him when he spreads his hatred garbage in chat.
I HAVE banned him for just one sentence.  Sadly, we are not allowed to make it permanent.

Calling you a troll was a poor choice of words tho.  You are here to play the game,
so sorry for that.  I do recall you many stacks on the previous server, then lying
about it.  Please do not continue with that type of gameplay.

Peace

#8 2019-06-11 12:28:40

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 10 Firefox 67.0

There is only something strange comes from Canada to the server these days. smile

#9 2019-06-11 12:52:12

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

Vertigo wrote:
TheRealLenny wrote:

Although he is allowed to play with that name, we do kick/ban him when he spreads his hatred garbage in chat.
I HAVE banned him for just one sentence.  Sadly, we are not allowed to make it permanent.

Calling you a troll was a poor choice of words tho.  You are here to play the game,
so sorry for that.  I do recall you many stacks on the previous server, then lying
about it.  Please do not continue with that type of gameplay.

Peace

Im the king of "poor choice of words" but i fully thrust ya sir, Vertigo. ❤️

So please yeah Lenny peace... hope u can see the reality in this all. U ok right Lenny?

peace!

Last edited by iCQ (2019-06-11 12:53:38)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#10 2019-06-12 07:21:05

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 60.0

what do we lern today, kids?!
three "k" letters are powerful and still actual thing today
I bet i know the first youre thinking when you face with a N letter bitch

#11 2019-06-12 16:02:18

RaketenHorst
SiMPLE | Administration
Germany
Website
Android Chrome 74.0

I do not like the headline

#12 2019-06-12 21:15:05

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 7 Chrome 75.0

so you are "bf elite" uh ? tell them what you did the other day in RTR+ SW server, you changed the team and also insulted Thomos the tank and other players, you  should be banned.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#13 2019-06-12 21:17:34

YoMama
Player
Serbia
Android Chrome 74.0

joint wrote:

what do we lern today, kids?!
three "k" letters are powerful and still actual thing today
I bet i know the first youre thinking when you face with a N letter bitch

Nibba

#14 2019-06-13 16:08:34

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 74.0

Sunshine wrote:

Even though I agree with you that he is a trolling racist scumbag... in reality, free speech includes what some view as "hate speech." Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech you like.. it protects the opposite.

The server owner has commented on that specific player and his views in the past and allows him to play.

Ok then but by that logic why are cuss words banned on the SiMPLE forums? If free speech is allowed, then I should be allowed to cuss as much as I want no? There is a difference between ''free speech'' and pushing ideologies that belong to an agenda like what is being done on SiMPLE with the anti-Jew rethoric.

I'm pretty sure you would most likely want ''free speech'' to be censored to some extent if something discriminatory or racist was being said to you repeatedly Sunshine.

It's not normal to ban cuss words but allow that white nationalist/KKK/skin head crap to flourish on the server and forums. How about doing what's right and getting rid of these punks?

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#15 2019-06-13 22:22:45

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 52.2

Black Mamba wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

Ok then but by that logic why are cuss words banned on the SiMPLE forums? If free speech is allowed, then I should be allowed to cuss as much as I want no? There is a difference between ''free speech'' and pushing ideologies that belong to an agenda like what is being done on SiMPLE with the anti-Jew rethoric.

I'm pretty sure you would most likely want ''free speech'' to be censored to some extent if something discriminatory or racist was being said to you repeatedly Sunshine.

It's not normal to ban cuss words but allow that white nationalist/KKK/skin head crap to flourish on the server and forums. How about doing what's right and getting rid of these punks?

I agree, banning cuss words is nonsense.

And no.. I don't want "free speech," as an exchanging of views, ideas, etc. to be censored regardless who it's towards... in real life. However, I agree with you about it in the game. This is a game and should be handled differently, but the server owner disagrees. He believes it should be treated like it's freedom of speech in an open setting of life.

Hate is hate. I've been on the receiving end of hate in real life. So please don't assume I'm being naive about this.

This is a game, but what my personal opinion is doesn't really matter here. Not what we experience in our personal lives. Why do we need such talk? I personally don't think we need such bullshit here, but the owner allows it. He owns this. None of us do. He can allow whatever he wants. At the end of the day, he allows it. If you want the rules changed, take it up with tuia. I wish we could ban this troll because he does nothing but troll. Period. He's not here for a honest exchange of ideas. He's here to be a dickhead.

Last edited by Sunshine (2019-06-13 22:35:27)

#16 2019-06-14 04:47:56

Maasika
Finland
Windows 10 Chrome 74.0

Black Mamba wrote:

Agreed but never gonna happen with this server/forum owner.

Board footer