#1 2019-05-06 16:53:54

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

Ramadan mubarak

Ramadan is the month in which was sent down the quran, as a guide to mankind , also clear signs for guidance, and judgment.
Your sincere prayers, your devotion, your faith in Allah , will make you a better human to serve this society with wisdom and truth. Happy Ramadan.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2019-05-06 17:23:40

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 73.0

Re: Ramadan mubarak

Yaa, Mann.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#3 2019-05-06 17:41:55

ahmed:)
.الدلاع راهو غالي
Algeria
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 73.0

رمضان مبارك انشاء الله تنهدي يارب

#4 2019-05-06 17:57:32

MadMax
Greece
Windows 10 Firefox 66.0

ahmed:) wrote:

he already told you once

#5 2019-05-06 18:59:50

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Ubuntu Firefox 66.0

Ramadhan yang dirindui tiba lagi !

#6 2019-05-07 01:45:50

.الدلاع راهو غالي
Algeria
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 74.0

MadMax wrote:

he already told you once

Max The NICE Guy I love U Max

#7 2019-05-07 07:13:04

Netherlands
Linux Vivaldi 2.4

After one year Quran study i had to brake off from my path. What i have learned i will never forget, wish you a calm and peaceful Ramadan Ahmed and all soldiers walking with him. My teacher was also Ahmed... oh well... what else is new.

But this hippy child also wishes you LOVE AND PEACE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKQfxi8V5FA

And please do not be confused. The Quran was not send down from heaven. The words were given by Allah to Mohammed which brought them back down to ground. Mortals wrote down these words and from that day the world saw the Quran. Mostly unchanged... many books and writings have been added later to the collection that we call the Islamic Faith. Like many other religions it is hard to dig trough. And still the prophecy has not ended yet. The big battle is still to come... many will die... and some say... NOBODY WILL make it.

But let us, against all odds, fight. The bloody fight... that many are hoping for. The deadly land that many dream of. The broken planet will maybe bare it all.

Realize the Quran has writings in it that i think every soul should read. Do not just read the Bible, Nietzschee, Mein Kamph, Sigmund Freud and the Mickey Mouse (not sure where you started to read but thats were i began my mission).

I am aware that not everybody is as educated as some of us are. I am aware some people will just never know. But we will all be one with mother earth one day. That day i hope it will rain, wash away all the hate, pain, suffering, grief, aggression, jealousy and above all stupidity!

I hope that it will clean the earth from all the confusing and destruction... that it may all return to the sea, were it belongs.

Also i did bible study for one year with a Jehova whitness. Nice book the bible... but i only still go to the temple, for the munk is the only soul that can give me wisdom without knowledge.

Last edited by iCQ (2019-05-07 07:32:51)

#8 2019-05-07 07:55:56

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

iCQ wrote:

After one year Quran study i had to brake off from my path. What i have learned i will never forget, wish you a calm and peaceful Ramadan Ahmed and all soldiers walking with him. My teacher was also Ahmed... oh well... what else is new.

But this hippy child also wishes you LOVE AND PEACE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKQfxi8V5FA

And please do not be confused. The Quran was not send down from heaven. The words were given by Allah to Mohammed which brought them back down to ground. Mortals wrote down these words and from that day the world saw the Quran. Mostly unchanged... many books and writings have been added later to the collection that we call the Islamic Faith. Like many other religions it is hard to dig trough. And still the prophecy has not ended yet. The big battle is still to come... many will die... and some say... NOBODY WILL make it.

But let us, against all odds, fight. The bloody fight... that many are hoping for. The deadly land that many dream of. The broken planet will maybe bare it all.

Realize the Quran has writings in it that i think every soul should read. Do not just read the Bible, Nietzschee, Mein Kamph, Sigmund Freud and the Mickey Mouse (not sure where you started to read but thats were i began my mission).

I am aware that not everybody is as educated as some of us are. I am aware some people will just never know. But we will all be one with mother earth one day. That day i hope it will rain, wash away all the hate, pain, suffering, grief, aggression, jealousy and above all stupidity!

I hope that it will clean the earth from all the confusing and destruction... that it may all return to the sea, were it belongs.

Also i did bible study for one year with a Jehova whitness. Nice book the bible... but i only still go to the temple, for the munk is the only soul that can give me wisdom without knowledge.

Oh very nice text ICQ.. I enjoyed it.

#9 2019-05-07 13:09:30

MadMax
Greece
Windows 10 Firefox 66.0

MadMax wrote:

he already told you once

i love you too mate. i'm glad that you got my sarcastic comment. that means you are good character

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#10 2019-05-07 17:54:13

.الدلاع راهو غالي
Algeria
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 74.0

MadMax wrote:

i love you too mate. i'm glad that you got my sarcastic comment. that means you are good character

Ohh i Try To grow Up As Good Man I hope to be better than iCQ smile

#11 2019-05-08 02:32:31

Netherlands
Linux Vivaldi 2.4

Ahmed you are! Stay strong during the days you cannot eat please. Refrain from any activity that you not have to do! Love you Ahmed!!!!  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Last night i had a dream about the dear Imam at my local mosque in Bangkok... i miss him. Every friday he goes to the children and helps them, teaches them. He can be tough... but i meet him as a dear kind respectful friendly man. The first time i met him he was with a huge group of islamic men. We met on a bridge. I smiled of course, i am a white blondy man, he smiled back and gave me the peaceful soft handshake. He very friendly ask me where i from and if i wish to join his group. I said i was with him already and told him one of my favorite Quran verses. His eyes were full of surprise... he started to explain me about the verse. His men were angry watching us as they felt he wasting time with me.

So i told him about my dear dear friend from Palestine. That i would call him when i got back home and that i made a donation to the muslim food event for next month. He gave me a hug as a brother... but i felt like a son.

In my dream i went to him to bring him some Turkisch treat (candy) and all the kids in his class were kneel down. I said to the kids "please dear friends. If you lucky our master will share this candy back to us. The children were cheer... and so the Imam put it on a dish in the middle of the room and said "after this session you guys can attack, but BE FAIR only take one a person". Kids were silent... waiting for the session to finish. I said "sorry sir, i did not intend to interrupt their quality time with you, i merely came here to share my blessings from Turkey.".

He asked me to sit down... i told him i had to go as one of the members in the neighborhood was about to marry and i had to be in time. He said "oh great because in 2 hours i have to be there too, he is one of my oldest students!".

I miss him... i miss the kids... and i miss the warm safe feeling i always get when i enter that mosque.

Last edited by iCQ (2019-05-08 02:44:35)

Board footer