#1 2019-04-12 21:03:27

SloMo
Player
United States
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

i probably deserve it for laughing so hard

Simple 1942 FRA 3:10 -5 est  4-12-19
started play late and spawned on carrier to find it 60% damaged and the other ships scattered.
I learned about 15 years ago that a moving carrier last longer.
The blue Carrier was somewhat forward of its spawn so I backed it up and turn to port rather than show it to the island, before heading for the bottom corner of the map. Backing straight and then turning as I transitioned to a forward direction. the transition went fine, the deck was clear by then, but the backing up part...
Planes were pouring off the deck, everyone wanted to fly, i was trying to crawl it backwards but people were flying into the sea or banking in, crashing into each other, hilarious.
2 planes hit the island and one rode the rails and I was charged with TKing them.
The Carrier did catch the other carrier at the bottom of the map, but i got kicked for a score of
Negative 6, zero, zero.  no surprise there huh...
when i drive the carrier i use the trailing view looking forward so i can see when planes are taking off, I've learned if i release all maneuvering buttons and let the ship coast, people take off better.
But backing up today and watching the fails, hilarious. some pilots had no problem, just flew right down the deck and away they went, but the others were gut busting funny to watch, what a comedy of errors, i saw a bunch of people simply run over by planes, fly into each other, back off the fantail, you know.
it was you-tube worthy...
i don't know if I'm banned, but i thought it'd make a good story.
It seems like three quarters of the people can't launch off the Carrier when it's backing up.
Careful with those 3 point turns guys

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2019-04-13 01:07:04

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 73.0

Re: i probably deserve it for laughing so hard

Sorry, i'm confused, my eyes are rolling and they're somehow bleeding after i started reading your text.

Could you follow some Orthography- and Grammar-Rules that your text is readable, please?

I could not read it, really, i tried, but i couldn't.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#3 2019-04-14 16:32:49

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

Re: i probably deserve it for laughing so hard

SloMo wrote:

Simple 1942 FRA 3:10 -5 est  4-12-19.....

lol i have those days too... sometimes i just cant stop laughing in BF, should record it for Youtube yeah

Last edited by iCQ (2019-04-14 16:33:27)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer