#1 2019-02-08 20:12:45

Skull Kid
Player
Sweden
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 18.17763

Usage of "player.active", "player.vehicle" and "player.vehiclehp"

As the title says, in single player, I've tried to change the health of my soldier, and also a vehicle, but it seems as most probably know here, that the last spawned soldier name is the one selected in the console, so to speak.

What I want is basically select myself, and I've read that the "player.active" command should end with an argument of "[IPlayer*]" This means nothing to me, I'm afraid…

So if anybody here knows how to accomplish this, please do not hesitate to reply! smile

Kind regards,

Skull Kid

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2019-02-08 21:50:45

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 12.0

Re: Usage of "player.active", "player.vehicle" and "player.vehiclehp"

For the first command, did you try entering your player ID as the argument? And your player nick name?

player.vehicle has “object” as an argument. Object refers to player controllable objects that the game engine recognizes (PCOs). So here you would put the name of a vehicle, i.e, M10. As far as I know it only works for the client that enables the command, so you.

Then you would assign the health level of the vehicle with player.vehicleHP, which only takes floats as arguments.

You could try to find more information here: http://www.velotech.net/battlefield/com … ms&search=

Last edited by Black Mamba (2019-02-08 21:57:55)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2019-02-09 20:43:21

Skull Kid
Player
Sweden

Black Mamba wrote:

For the first command, did you try entering your player ID as the argument? And your player nick name?

player.vehicle has “object” as an argument. Object refers to player controllable objects that the game engine recognizes (PCOs). So here you would put the name of a vehicle, i.e, M10. As far as I know it only works for the client that enables the command, so you.

Then you would assign the health level of the vehicle with player.vehicleHP, which only takes floats as arguments.

You could try to find more information here: http://www.velotech.net/battlefield/com … ms&search=

Yes, the "player.active" command is the tricky one. I don't quite understand why I cannot enter "id255" or my nickname (255 being my id).

EDIT: I got the player.active command to work, but only when I've got a player name without spaces. Can anybody tell me how I can enter a property with spaces? Quotation marks won't do this time.

Last edited by Skull Kid (2019-02-09 21:04:16)

#4 2019-02-09 23:57:53

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 12.0

Skull Kid wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:

Yes, the "player.active" command is the tricky one. I don't quite understand why I cannot enter "id255" or my nickname (255 being my id).

EDIT: I got the player.active command to work, but only when I've got a player name without spaces. Can anybody tell me how I can enter a property with spaces? Quotation marks won't do this time.

What happens when you enter the command in console with quotation marks?

#5 2019-02-10 00:35:32

Skull Kid
Player
Sweden

Black Mamba wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:

What happens when you enter the command in console with quotation marks?

It gives me back "NoPlayer".

Board footer