#1 2019-01-02 20:28:31

Bad Actor
What Have The Romans Ever Done For Us?
England
Windows 7 Chrome 71.0

Major Merlin

Never posted any message about a fellow BF1942 player on here but (and I'm sure MM is absolutely thrilled at the publicity) but he revealed himself to me to be a complete douchebag with his response to an incident we had on Bocage this afternoon.

I did have a lot of respect for him regarding how he plays, he's a decent player, been around a long time and clearly passionate about the game but seems to have issues. Heck, I've even stuck up for him during in-game chat when someone accused him of something I know he never does.

We both spawned on the Allied airfield, I jumped into a Mustang then went to crosshair view, heard the B17 engines starting up behind me as I started to taxi then saw the B17 wingtips come into my view. I started to move to the right to get out of the way then "BANG!"
We both collided and that was that.
I typed 'WUT?' as in WTF happened there and got the patronising response from the high and mighty making out I was a noob kid etc who didn't know what the hell I was doing.
Apparently I also need to make allowances for his lousy ping whilst I'm playing my game.
Really?
Actually, he made numerous references to his lousy ping throughout the map whilst camping for the B17 and demanding people get out should they dare to jump into the pilot's seat.

I have a lot of time for Canadians, my sis-in-law is married to one and I get over there a lot although Merlin is one I would not like to meet.
Show some respect to fellow BF1942 gamers who have been around a long time, and stop coming across as a petulant child when things don't go your way.
There's enough retards trying to ruin each map without BF1942 vets throwing their toys out of the pram at another vet when incidents happen by accident.

By the way, did you know...Major Merlin has a lousy ping?

Last edited by Bad Actor (2019-01-02 20:29:20)

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 1

#2 2019-01-02 20:34:37

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 71.0

Re: Major Merlin

Dude it's maj. MERLIN.
He is extremely selfish, arrogant.. and he's whining all day long, everything and everyone is/are bothering him..
U thoguth he is ur new best buddy?
haaaaaa ! Mistake !

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#3 2019-01-02 20:39:40

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 49.2

Unfortunately, that is who he is... a petulant child. Don't dare take his precious b17 or do anything that may have any minuscule negative impact on his gameplay even when it isn't your fault. Everyone is "cheap" "cowardly" and "careless" in his eyes. Blames everyone for everything and attacks anyone he doesn't view "worthy" which is 99% of the players.

Yes, people do harass him, but he is the aggressor more often than not.

Last edited by Sunshine (2019-01-02 21:51:02)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#4 2019-01-02 21:48:14

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Android Chrome 57.0

Some mind issues , no cure but just ignoring and ignoring , his mind has problem , yours should work and know the deal

#5 2019-01-02 22:30:33

Bad Actor
England
Windows 7 Chrome 71.0

Yeah, I expected those replies about him I guess.
Never crossed swords with him before to provoke a response in game but wow, what a douchebag of the highest order, his parents must be so proud in how they've brought him up.

#6 2019-01-03 05:03:34

Horza
Player
France
Windows 10 Firefox 64.0

Never had problem with him.
By the way, never understood why lot of players start crying or insult after an accident like that or by an other way. Some people could be very nervous and respond immediatly.
People have to calm down.
On aX I detroyed with Zero a jeep (where a zooker was inside) who was behind a teamtank leaving main. The guy has immediatly reacted I was an asshole to disrupting him, I explained lot of times the situation but he never wouldnt understand. I hate that kind of player.

#7 2019-01-03 19:56:43

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 64.0

Don't know what y'all talkin 'bout..  Merlin is a joy to have 'round.

https://youtu.be/1zxSuHgZIu8

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#8 2019-01-03 20:28:53

Bad Actor
England
Windows 7 Chrome 71.0

Horza wrote:

Never had problem with him.
By the way, never understood why lot of players start crying or insult after an accident like that or by an other way. Some people could be very nervous and respond immediatly.
People have to calm down.
On aX I detroyed with Zero a jeep (where a zooker was inside) who was behind a teamtank leaving main. The guy has immediatly reacted I was an asshole to disrupting him, I explained lot of times the situation but he never wouldnt understand. I hate that kind of player.

That's exactly it Horza.

I've never had a problem with him before but ranting like a menopausal woman after a genuine accident really got on my tits.
The less players like him on the server the better for everyone.

I assume he's banned on Ax, never see him on there.

#9 2019-01-03 20:37:13

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 49.2

He spent quite awhile arguing with me starting with me taking a plane. Said he hoped I crash lol. Bitched about how he deserves the plane because it's his "job" and he "needs it." Finally kicked him after his constant whining and calling me a capitulate weakling, which he calls me nearly every time we play together. Came back and still went on and on about usual Merlin stuff how he's the best and he should always have the plane over anyone. Egotistical windbag thinks he owns vehicles lmao. Everything he says is fact and he is always right.

Anyone else notice how he always has to have the final word? Even after telling him to stop. Just like a child.

Vertigo wrote:

"It's a video game" made me laugh so hard lmao. That coming from him is hilarious!

Last edited by Sunshine (2019-01-03 20:40:05)

#10 2019-01-03 21:08:57

PipeR
Australia
Windows 7 Firefox 64.0

chat spam .. kick
chat spam .. kick
ignore admin requests kick
ban   big_smile

he would seriously hate me lol
im glad im not admin on FRA server .. you do a great job sunshine smile

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#11 2019-01-04 02:52:43

ahmed:)
.الدلاع راهو غالي
Algeria
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 71.0

I'm here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#12 2019-01-04 05:05:16

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 64.0

Sometimes i doubt, is any engagement good for the player/view/post count or should the admins strongly limit it. Its a hard choice... yeah Merlin is a good example. I know him for many years and had many gg's with him. But his attitude changes over time (like everyones).

When i see a player in distress or frustration i am sad. Really... because i know. I know it all could be so much fun if we all behave, follow rules and respect playful teamwork. Real good games is when everybody works together like clock-work against the common enemy: the other team.

Hope Merlin and/or others who have a bad day can say sorry, stroke their hearts and come back next day more strong and happy.

keep-peace-in-your-soul-by-1000silentwords-crop-480x306.jpg

#13 2019-01-04 12:45:08

Horza
Player
France
Windows 10 Firefox 64.0

Vertigo wrote:

Wow I had to watch it 2 times to try to understand yikes

Bad Actor wrote:

That's exactly it Horza.

I've never had a problem with him before but ranting like a menopausal woman after a genuine accident really got on my tits.
The less players like him on the server the better for everyone.

I assume he's banned on Ax, never see him on there.

I didn't know he was banned on aX. I understand why I dont meet him here then ^^

ICQ wrote:

Hope Merlin and/or others who have a bad day can say sorry, stroke their hearts and come back next day more strong and happy.

Unfortunalty I dont believe that could happens... People really egocentric like that couldnt say sorry. We talk about child education, and nobody changes except old people who lost their mind.

Last edited by Horza (2019-01-04 12:46:14)

#14 2019-01-04 18:00:55

RaketenHorst
SiMPLE | Administration
Germany
Website
Android Chrome 71.0

.. i play that game sooo long and ..
if someone is killing me ...
my reaction? .. im laughing !! big_smile ...
... well that is normally .. isnt it? smile ...

.. maybe i have to open a school for some freaks here hmm

i will never understand some guys here

... see u in 1942

#15 2019-02-17 15:49:38

ridgeraiser
Player
Germany
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 65.0

This guy get a ban on the Pixel-Fighter Server, because his bad behavour to each other one. He complain often in the ingame Chat. But its a Charisma Player what follow you every night. We need crazy guys like him. He is long years a part of our community. One Name what is famous here. Please let him be himself. Not all the people out there in good Health. They have the game to running out from the cold life out there from home. Please dont ban Major Merlin for his be, he is what he is.

#16 2019-02-17 18:20:18

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 49.2

ridgeraiser wrote:

This guy get a ban on the Pixel-Fighter Server, because his bad behavour to each other one. He complain often in the ingame Chat. But its a Charisma Player what follow you every night. We need crazy guys like him. He is long years a part of our community. One Name what is famous here. Please let him be himself. Not all the people out there in good Health. They have the game to running out from the cold life out there from home. Please dont ban Major Merlin for his be, he is what he is.

Like all players... if he follows the rules, then he can play.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#17 2019-02-17 20:52:53

Bad Actor
England
Windows 7 Chrome 72.0

ridgeraiser wrote:

Well I suppose we should show sympathy to those with mental health issues and whatever else is going on in his world.
Seems to be the trend these days.
Probably suffers from Tourettes as well.

I hacked his webcam.

jtl0xx.jpg

Last edited by Bad Actor (2019-02-17 20:59:57)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#18 2019-02-18 01:23:50

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 72.0

Sunshine wrote:

Unfortunately, that is who he is... a petulant child. Don't dare take his precious b17 or do anything that may have any minuscule negative impact on his gameplay even when it isn't your fault. Everyone is "cheap" "cowardly" and "careless" in his eyes. Blames everyone for everything and attacks anyone he doesn't view "worthy" which is 99% of the players.

Yes, people do harass him, but he is the aggressor more often than not.

BULLSHIT, BIAS, OF COURSE THEY THE AGGRESSORS
AND THE B17 POLICY IS FOR TEAMS BENEFIT, NEARLY EVERY OTHER CASE, 99% OF THE USERS WILL DO LITERALLY NOTHING WITH IT, ITS SIMILAR TO SEEING THE OMAHA BEACH SHIP SCUTTLED BEFORE FLAG IS CAPPED, WOULD YOU REALLY WANT SOMEONE WHO IS SURE TO WASTE IT IN THIS WAY USING IT?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#19 2019-02-18 01:27:00

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 72.0

Sunshine wrote:
ridgeraiser wrote:

Like all players... if he follows the rules, then he can play.

Some rules are for players and not admins, some rules are different, from player to player
How I play and am targeted for tk, for repeated camps in certain spots by more than one person, who clearly has been instructed about my location, and ordered really, to single only me out, so no, I cant play like everyone else so simply, and what flying fux would any of you douches give about that?
again, PLEASE, DON'T BULLSHIT ME ABOUT THIS
Golly how I hate your collective F(&*KING GUTS

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#20 2019-02-18 06:21:08

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 10 Firefox 65.0

Zatoichi wrote:

Some rules are for players and not admins, some rules are different, from player to player
How I play and am targeted for tk, for repeated camps in certain spots by more than one person, who clearly has been instructed about my location, and ordered really, to single only me out, so no, I cant play like everyone else so simply, and what flying fux would any of you douches give about that?
again, PLEASE, DON'T BULLSHIT ME ABOUT THIS
Golly how I hate your collective F(&*KING GUTS

I can assure you I am using only legal methods and playing fair. It just doesn't take much to kill you.

#21 2019-02-18 14:06:59

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 72.0

BULLSHIT, uR A LOW PINGER ALWAYS GETTING INFO ON ME AND CHEAPSHOTTING IN MY BACK 99% OF TIME, AND EVEN THEN I STILL BEAT YOU SOMETIMES WHEN YOU HAVE EVERY ADVANTAGE GOING FOR YOU, EVEN THEN ITS STILL NOT ENOUGH, I AM THE ONE WHO KILL YOU MANY GAMES,
WHEN
NO
ONE
ELSE
CAN
DONT BULLSHIT ME

REMEMBER THE RECENT FIGHTS WHERE YOU WERE ALL FUQING BY YOURSELF BOTH IN ZERO AND CORSAIR!?!
WE FOUGHT FOR OVER 2 MINUTES EACH TIME
AND EACH TIME, U CRASHED AND FAILED, I LIVED, BECAUSE IN REALITY, 1 on 1 FAIR FIGHT, YOU ARE INFERIOR

#22 2019-02-18 16:07:38

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows Phone Microsoft Edge 15.15254

It's time to wake up, mr. Scott.

#23 2019-02-18 17:19:04

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 72.0

Unban me

#24 2019-02-18 18:55:36

Netherlands
Ubuntu Firefox 65.0

please people don't make fun of Merlin....

he runs his mouth here and there... true... but he is NOT the evil you try to avoid in your life

He does not cheat
He does not glitch
He does not TK (i think? right merlin?)

he display his anger in the chat... most of the time that is perfectly legit

#25 2019-02-18 19:32:59

Bad Actor
England
Windows 7 Chrome 72.0

iCQ wrote:

he runs his mouth here and there... true... but he is NOT the evil you try to avoid in your life

He does not cheat
He does not glitch

Yeah, despite the abusive personal message he sent me I suppose we all just shrug our shoulders and say 'That's Merlin'.
He is what he is smile

#26 2019-02-18 19:41:47

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 72.0

Bad Actor wrote:
iCQ wrote:

He does not cheat
He does not glitch

Yeah, despite the abusive personal message he sent me I suppose we all just shrug our shoulders and say 'That's Merlin'.
He is what he is smile

AFTER you stuck your nose in business that wasn't ANY of YOUR place to do so, not before
At least ICQ has sense enough to understand
And as I understand it, you were an offender more that day, you nearly caused a disaster on the af

#27 2019-02-18 20:49:51

PipeR
Australia
Windows 7 Firefox 65.0

ICQ loves everyone .. doesn't mean he's right big_smile 

love u ICQ  tongue  hehehe

#28 2019-02-18 20:51:00

Netherlands
Ubuntu Firefox 65.0

Thanks Piper... the problem is, i love everybody and that is the exact reason why i am WRONG.

U cannot be friends with everybody all the time... it is quite a risky business going from one gang to the other!

But for as long as i am alive at least i LOOK RIGHT (sometimes). big_smile

No but seriously... when u meet crazy people like me in your life (or in your home or shop) be aware...

either that person is really crazy (and maybe good, or not)

or that person is way more dangerous than you initially thought.

I am the first (or am i the latter?).

Last edited by iCQ (2019-02-18 20:58:55)

#29 2019-02-18 21:05:16

Netherlands
Ubuntu Firefox 65.0

Anyway maybe someone wonders wtf i am doing here? Well i came here to donate (long time ago, almost 2 years).

But it turned out Tuia is not for sale... bummer. LOL

Also Tuia is super busy (he has a life)

So im here with a second goal in mind: SUPPORT the community. Now i hate police hats... so i wont be an admin. But where i can help to make people feel at home (i fail, i know)....

Seriously... i do not know, because the owner of the house 'never' speaks out (to me/us, the guests)
but i get the feeling he wants to keep this place as open and crowded as possible. And that happens to be same as my goal. I going to cry if this game dies, PERIOD.

So any cheater or figure that is trying to RUIN/KILL the server and the game...

...has a problem with ME.

I know Merlin since BEFORE he had this attitude, maybe 7 years now... how long you play this Merlin???

So i do not know what is going on here. Just i know he aint a cheater... he loves the game. And STFU already merlin! (lol... im talking to myself, see u back soon bud... stay calm)

//me: STFU

Last edited by iCQ (2019-02-18 21:12:57)

#30 2019-02-18 21:53:02

PipeR
Australia
Windows 7 Firefox 65.0

bad attitude and abuse  is never acceptable though is it smile

what you allow will continue

Board footer