#31 2018-12-28 16:39:51

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Linux Firefox 64.0

Re: Racism

Why are you iranians so emotional? I did not say that or compared nations achievements, please do not distort my words. I will leave it there.

Anyone that wishes to delve into human races, I recommend reading these books:

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#32 2018-12-28 17:06:07

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Android Chrome 57.0

This is the point i wanted to see kobra , you guys re act to my sentences , this is same for sami or or other guys that believe they got harrased in game chat but some guys believe its should be allowed in game , if something offends a guy religion/race or better to say "His Roots" or force him to defend it then  it can be same for everyone , either stop anykind of it or accept the other side of " freedom of speech" too

Last edited by ABAS (2018-12-28 17:06:35)

#33 2018-12-28 17:09:06

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 71.0

i dont care what race or colour you are, when it comes down to doing big things im superior to all

#34 2018-12-28 17:19:01

Kobra
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 71.0

ABAS wrote:

This is the point i wanted to see kobra , you guys re act to my sentences , this is same for sami or or other guys that believe they got harrased in game chat but some guys believe its should be allowed in game , if something offends a guy religion/race or better to say "His Roots" or force him to defend it then  it can be same for everyone , either stop anykind of it or accept the other side of " freedom of speech" too

I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to state. A reaction to your sentences? I'm just curious how you make correlations with these out of context nonsense sentences.

Last edited by Kobra (2018-12-28 17:22:40)

#35 2018-12-28 17:42:06

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Android Chrome 57.0

i cant tell you easier than that , let me tell in other way , everyone can be offended by their country religious and belieavs ( i dont mean crtizises and small jokes in game )  , so how about telling people to not do that instead of saying "racism should be allowed " i know what tuia means , but can he garauntee everyone at game can know the bounderies and limit of it? Can they not insult or chat spamm with it?

Last edited by ABAS (2018-12-28 17:46:29)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#36 2018-12-28 17:53:12

Kobra
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 71.0

I agree that these things shouldn't be brought up in a game just to avoid drama etc but after all it's up to an individuum how he/she reacts to something which is said and therefore there will always be people who will be offended by something but that's their problem. For me personally I can't take anything too serious someone says to such related topic, especially when it's their personal opinion and thoughts. But using historical correlations which are not true just won't win an argument

This whole political correctness is getting way out of hand anyway.

https://9gag.com/gag/aA33mOE

Last edited by Kobra (2018-12-28 17:54:50)

#37 2018-12-28 18:05:26

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 71.0

You can't have pro hitler quotes and remarks that excuse the holocaust as somehow just, while being unable to conventionally just cuss, it is utter hypocrisy, I don't usually want to use it, or even drag out a discussion of one particular religion, notice it is only that one coming up, its mainly the responses, uninformed counter arguments I get that does it, and you can see that in the world abroad today, depicting muhammed himself, or saying he's not a prophet and or an evil psychopath means death in many cases, ive not heard of any such christian militarism to this level in my time, nor still standing mandates of law that would do that, the particular religion the one that gets argued, christians watching criticism tend to reserve, contain themselves in their humility, humbleness oriented dogma, furthermore, it is in the spirit of secularism that what birthed it, was scrutinizing variations of christian beliefs and their contradictions, conflicts, islam however, the real thing, is so anti secular, it is of critical importance, that it is understood that it is the least off limits, its very nature is to seek and subvert, ultimately destroying that secular right to call out, criticize, and indeed mock, satirize all beliefs, in order to make its rule absolute, just its own book says, it is in fact exempt, or should be outside of the entire concept, because it is the opposite, and only wants to end such mentality, it is truly the exception to this broad tolerance thing, it will only exploit and take advantage of that, historically wherever it has started be it as a migrated minority, or a jihad group establishing itself, or both, it has always taken over completely once that minority has grown to sufficient size to islamize a given region, this is true for every single islamic dominated area in all of its history

Last edited by Zatoichi (2018-12-28 18:16:13)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 3

#38 2018-12-28 18:32:15

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 7 Chrome 71.0

Zatoichi wrote:

lol, good riddance, you can't cite racism for discussing issues with an ideology SINCE ITS NOT A RACE YOU IDIOTS, if truth being spoken makes you uncomfortable, well it made the ISIS agents who saw Charlie Hebdo's accurate portrayals of islamism, of muhammed uncomfortable as well, to the point of thinking it is right to murder them for it, that is the deflecting you are dealing with Dink when people bitch about this stuff going on about racism
Also Zwarrior, youd better pull your head out of your ass, your little 9 year old ass diddling precious prophet moo ham head
Is not above, beyond discussion or criticism, I say it here and now, game or not, islam and Putin's Russia, both have elements that are preferable to killing people who say such things to shut them up, sound like an all powerful being? or a president of such character, he has to kill people when they know he does bad things?
Grow up kids. Truth hurts when it contradicts your presumed, usually indoctrinated by others world views

Get over it, too bad

I just said what most of the players think of you, you are a very good player, as much as an asshole. By the way, i got the age enough to make a big mouth like you swallow my balls, so you can just f*ck off bitch.

#39 2018-12-28 21:20:15

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Ubuntu Firefox 64.0

Kobra wrote:

But using historical correlations which are not true just won't win an argument

What Abas was saying is that anyone can make up anything about any culture and insult people by it. You have already reacted to his post and called it "nonsense", thus proving his point smile

It is easy to throw half-truths at other people but not so easy when your own race/culture is being attacked.

#40 2018-12-28 22:17:06

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 64.0

tuia wrote:

There are physical and intellectual differences, but most strikingly, moral differences between human races.

I agree there are differences between white and black people, physically, intellectually, whatever. But try to guess what is the reason of these differences? Black people are more physically advanced in some cases just only because their ancestors survived through very tough natural selection. The weak ones died on the cotton fields and didn't left the offspring. There are a lot of them who are intellectually not that advanced nowadays just because they can't afford education for themselves. All these African people from the African countries were oppressed by the Europeans who colonised them. It happened the ones got money, technologies, education and the other ones got nothing but wars, slavery and bananas. There were even no reason for them to develop something like buildings, infrastructure or food commodities because everything was available due to hot climate and very fertile soil.

It is not rational to compare a Swiss houseboy with college diploma and office job and a Somalian nigger with Kalashnikov, their conditions of being weren't equal from the beginning. But if you will try to raise a Somalian among the Swiss people with no negative influence from the diaspora, there will be almost no difference. There is no any trustful and conclusive scientific research which proves your theory you are trying to state here.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#41 2018-12-28 22:28:06

Snake Eyes
Player
Brazil
Website
iOS Safari 12.0

Sincerely my friends, who cares?
This is just a forum, and BF1942 is just a game...
Any comments or points of view can’t make the people change their own feelings, but maybe in the game it’s possible annoy someone, to make this someone play worst (some players like to use this tactic)...

But... its just my point of view wink

#42 2018-12-28 22:39:53

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 64.0

nämeless wrote:

It is not rational to compare a Swiss houseboy with college diploma and office job and a Somalian nigger with Kalashnikov, their conditions of being weren't equal from the beginning. But if you will try to raise a Somalian among the Swiss people with no negative influence from the diaspora, there will be almost no difference. There is no any trustful and conclusive scientific research which proves your theory you are trying to state here.

ahahahaha LOOOOL completely incorrect! It has been scientifically proven that whites are more intelligent than blacks. But it is not allowed to talk about it. That is racism LOL

Why Europe have civilization and africa dont have? Why, tell me? Is God create civilization in Europe or white man? Why black man is not create civilization and come to europe for slaves? I do not approve of slavery, I just have the facts!

The IQ of American blacks is on average 15 to 20 points lower than the American white ones. These black and white differences are repeatedly shown in all tests ever conducted by all branches of the US Army, all states, districts, all local schools, the US Department of Education ... etc. The same difference remained unchanged over a period of 40 years.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#43 2018-12-28 22:44:15

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 71.0

If you have the facts like you said just put a plug into it !! And go back to school !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bptcvhup36o

Last edited by Dakota (2018-12-28 23:04:37)

#44 2018-12-28 22:56:25

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 71.0

arijevac wrote:
nämeless wrote:

ahahahaha LOOOOL completely incorrect! It has been scientifically proven that whites are more intelligent than blacks. But it is not allowed to talk about it. That is racism LOL

Why Europe have civilization and africa dont have? Why, tell me? Is God create civilization in Europe or white man? Why black man is not create civilization and come to europe for slaves? I do not approve of slavery, I just have the facts!

The IQ of American blacks is on average 15 to 20 points lower than the American white ones. These black and white differences are repeatedly shown in all tests ever conducted by all branches of the US Army, all states, districts, all local schools, the US Department of Education ... etc. The same difference remained unchanged over a
period of 40 years.

You dude have no clue what you're talking about.

It would be the same if i take this video to prove something else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yfGr70FHfM

Intelligence is not measurable until now. All those so called IQ tests shows only that you saw all this before what they ask.

A real IQ test would test something new, never seen before, to find out, how the person is handling this and in which time.

Last edited by Arkos (2018-12-28 23:03:54)

#45 2018-12-28 23:36:00

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 64.0

Ok Arkos forgot iq test. Read a little bit about South Africa, Haiti, Zimbabwe or Detroit in USA. Learn what happened there wink

Look this:Image BBCode test

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-03/ … rn/9392322

#46 2018-12-28 23:38:47

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 71.0

You really just look at 1 point.

If you would know something about history, you would not talk like this.

#47 2018-12-29 01:05:38

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Android Chrome 71.0

arijevac wrote:

Ok Arkos forgot iq test. Read a little bit about South Africa, Haiti, Zimbabwe or Detroit in USA. Learn what happened there ;)

Look this:https://i.imgur.com/eR8gl0D.jpg

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-03/ … rn/9392322

NIGGA PLEASE
OH THE IRONY

YrEjVDu.jpg

SqcUOp3.jpg

e9SRQr9.jpg

Last edited by Hydra{SRB} (2018-12-29 01:37:34)

#48 2018-12-29 01:30:59

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 64.0

ahahahaha Sammir is from Brasil (just like Eduardo Da Silva) and he is played for Croatia before 5 years (he have 7 games for Croatia). And now we dont have black payers in national team.

And Dontaye Draper (basketball player) is from USA. He played for Croatia national team 2015.

Image BBCode test
Image BBCode test

#49 2018-12-29 01:35:00

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Android Chrome 71.0

arijevac wrote:

ahahahaha Sammir is from Brasil (just like Eduardo Da Silva) and he is played for Croatia before 5 years (he have 7 games for Croatia). And now we dont have black payers in national team.

And Dontaye Draper (basketball player) is from USA. He played for Croatia national team 2015.

https://sportske.jutarnji.hr/incoming/h … ni%C4%8Dka
http://www.hks-cbf.hr/media/12104/senio … -photo.jpg

The ironyyyy
Soon Croatia will have black president

#50 2018-12-29 13:53:34

Kobra
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 71.0

seventy wrote:
Kobra wrote:

But using historical correlations which are not true just won't win an argument

What Abas was saying is that anyone can make up anything about any culture and insult people by it. You have already reacted to his post and called it "nonsense", thus proving his point smile

It is easy to throw half-truths at other people but not so easy when your own race/culture is being attacked.

It hasn't proved his point because I'm obviously not offended by it since I have no religious belief nor do I have a feeling to identify with any nationality/roots whatever. I was just asking what he was saying because if you say something which is by fact not true it becomes nonsense by definition. So if I was to defend something I guess it would be historical correctness and evolution.

@arijevac

You may or may not understand that where you are born/live is not your achievement. It's a coincidence. So unless you are doing something that helps this world/humanity you shouldn't speak condescending about others because in the end all our existences don't matter and the only impact we might have is wasting resources. Also it's funny that you bring up intelligence because the way you appear to me is that you are below the "average white" in any way.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#51 2018-12-29 17:25:52

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 64.0

Kobra wrote:

@arijevac

You may or may not understand that where you are born/live is not your achievement. It's a coincidence. So unless you are doing something that helps this world/humanity you shouldn't speak condescending about others because in the end all our existences don't matter and the only impact we might have is wasting resources.

I agree. But white people made all inventions in the world (maybe some asians). You think that is incidentally?

P.S. I am not racist, I dont hate black people! I just telling the facts

Kobra wrote:

Also it's funny that you bring up intelligence because the way you appear to me is that you are below the "average white" in any way.

I dont care what you think about me. You and your opinion are unimportant to me wink

#52 2018-12-29 18:22:14

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 70.0

Statistics are not facts, big data in such not clearly determened things like intelegence migh be highly depended of operators and errors, knowlege might be easy confused with intellect, if becouse of a ststistic datayou belive that a black  person not so smart as you are, you gotta belive you are old asian woman, becouse is what statistic says
A two kopeykaz of mine smile

#53 2018-12-29 21:05:58

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Ubuntu Firefox 64.0

Kobra wrote:

It hasn't proved his point because I'm obviously not offended by it since I have no religious belief nor do I have a feeling to identify with any nationality/roots whatever. I was just asking what he was saying because if you say something which is by fact not true it becomes nonsense by definition. So if I was to defend something I guess it would be historical correctness and evolution.

Kobra, judging by your reaction I still believe you felt offended, even if only subconsciously wink I also believe Abas has a point here in that human history is older than only a few centuries so to claim superiority by only recent developments is questionable at best.

#54 2018-12-29 23:07:52

Kobra
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 71.0

seventy wrote:
Kobra wrote:

Kobra, judging by your reaction I still believe you felt offended, even if only subconsciously wink I also believe Abas has a point here in that human history is older than only a few centuries so to claim superiority by only recent developments is questionable at best.

Absolutely no tongue You might have understood me wrong, I believe that we're living too much int he past anyway. Non of us has to to with anything that has been achieved and at the same time we are not responsible for the bad things that happened. What count's is the present and that we learn from mistakes to do better in future. No matter where you are from and what you believe in.

#55 2018-12-30 00:05:21

dary
Player
Website
Android Chrome 71.0

Kobra wrote:
seventy wrote:
Kobra wrote:

Absolutely no tongue You might have understood me wrong, I believe that we're living too much int he past anyway. Non of us has to to with anything that has been achieved and at the same time we are not responsible for the bad things that happened. What count's is the present and that we learn from mistakes to do better in future. No matter where you are from and what you believe in.

True words, people live (or better exist, they dont really live) too much in the head and in the past. Seems like some Einsteins here didnt learn anything from the past. We can only accomplish great things if we work together.

#56 2018-12-30 00:20:03

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Ubuntu Firefox 64.0

Kobra wrote:

Absolutely no tongue You might have understood me wrong

Ok sorry, I indeed misunderstood you then. Anyway, good to see some positive energy here, makes me hopeful for the future. tongue

#57 2018-12-30 17:54:32

Capt price
Player
Android Chrome 61.0

You India You Loose jk
XD
Happy New year everyone

#58 2019-01-01 21:46:54

ahmed:)
.الدلاع راهو غالي
Algeria
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 71.0

First, if you want to talk about a religion, you first have to understand its purpose
Mohammed in a special situation. He is not responsible for people's mistakes. This is Islam, not Christ The story of terrorist organizations begins with the emergence of religious divisions such as Shias(abas - kin)
To this day I admit that the cause of the fall of the Islamic Caliphate and the Ottoman Empire is due to two reasons, the first treason and the second that the rulers love your women
This is a summary of our glorious history
Do you know what is funny? We are still in the same mistakes
The worst thing is to wait for the awaited Mahdi!!!!!!!

#59 2019-01-01 22:03:42

ahmed:)
.الدلاع راهو غالي
Algeria
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 71.0

Snake Eyes wrote:

Sincerely my friends, who cares?
This is just a forum, and BF1942 is just a game...
Any comments or points of view can’t make the people change their own feelings, but maybe in the game it’s possible annoy someone, to make this someone play worst (some players like to use this tactic)...

But... its just my point of view wink

right how who cares?????????????????
BUT You will care but not now
U WILL CARE THE DAY  u will be a   organic material or yr atoms in space

#60 2019-01-01 22:42:22

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Android Chrome 57.0

Calling shias reason of terrorists smile)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Stupid arabs

Last edited by ABAS (2019-01-01 22:42:41)

Board footer