#1 2018-12-24 22:28:58

Zoltan
Player
Hungary
Windows 10 Chrome 70.0

Banned for TK on Bocage

Hi, I was banned yesterday I believe on Bocage in the original BF 1942 (no expansion server) for a TK.

This was by accident and I didn't intend on running another player over, I just hopped into a Kettenkrad and accelerated and immediately after that a player ran out in front of me and I couldn't slow down in time, and turning the Kettenkrad a little didn't help...I was surprised he died and I got banned immediately. I've been TK'd up to 5 times in some servers and nobody gets banned, I don't even request a ban; yet I kill somebody once by accident and I get kicked out...I'm really dissapointed...I had to make this account just to post this too, so you can see I'm not lying about my dissapointment!

Could anybody help? I think invictus did this, but maybe he isn't an admin, I don't know who was exactly.

Thank you!

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2018-12-24 22:45:00

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 49.2

Re: Banned for TK on Bocage

Yup. 24hr ban for tking by nameless.

#3 2018-12-24 23:36:48

Zoltan
Player
Hungary
Windows 10 Chrome 70.0

For no valid reason, yet people who TK me don't get banned. You must read the whole post (assuming that's the reason behind your style of reply). I expect to see others banned for teamkilling on purpose, among other things; such as spam, lack of manners (that's putting it nicely), etc. I don't think Nameless was there with us and could see what went went on, so clearly he misunderstood the situation and assumed falsely as to what occurred. A shame! But I'll just wait for the ban to be revoked or expire either way.

Last edited by Zoltan (2018-12-24 23:37:56)

#4 2018-12-25 10:47:29

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Windows 10 Chrome 71.0

Zoltan wrote:

For no valid reason, yet people who TK me don't get banned. You must read the whole post (assuming that's the reason behind your style of reply). I expect to see others banned for teamkilling on purpose, among other things; such as spam, lack of manners (that's putting it nicely), etc. I don't think Nameless was there with us and could see what went went on, so clearly he misunderstood the situation and assumed falsely as to what occurred. A shame! But I'll just wait for the ban to be revoked or expire either way.

You are not the one who can tell others about manners.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#5 2018-12-25 11:23:44

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 10 Firefox 64.0

Hello, Zoltan. We have all grades of idiocy on the server and some players see nothing special in killing teammates with a jeep. At least what you did looks very intentional. I can't unban you now because I am not at home, so maybe Sunshine or the others can do you a favour.

#6 2018-12-27 16:22:59

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 71.0

Vertigo wrote:
Insane wrote:

You are not the one who can tell others about manners.

Are you referring to his racist remarks?

I am talking about his behaviour in general. He was flaming and trolling. After I asked why are you insulting me bcs I did not insult you? He said I like to crash such miserable... don't remember the exact insult word. But you get the point I think.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

Board footer