#1 2018-12-19 01:50:23

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 64.0

Can someone stop?

He banned people without reason!!! First he banned a man because he say "usa have a lot jews", he giv him ban 24hour for that! Then he banned me and 000 for name of our clan [2nd SS]. My friends and I play with that name 5 days. We play tonight 2 hours, and hillby was play with us, and then he give us ban (after 2 hours)! He banned us because he losing against us.

Last edited by arijevac (2018-12-19 01:51:12)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#2 2018-12-19 04:16:33

Hillbillyninja
United States
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 17.17134

Re: Can someone stop?

And again with Ari to disrupt  the server and the SS 2nd group with him also ; calling people Jews in the server and saying bad things. And there were those saying they were offended, so I warned disrupt several times , and asked them to change their names.
They did not change their names so...
You can check logs between 7pm to 7:30pm  eastern time  12:30 most of Europe and 1:30 Ukraine and Russia I think.

This is a {game} its supposed to be fun, but for some I guess its a time to provoke and be rude to other players.
They push the limits as far as they think they can get away with it.

I have hardly got to play much at all in 2 days and have to deal with this kind of behavior.

The End

Positive reputation 9   Negative reputation 1

#3 2018-12-19 07:31:13

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

Arijevac the only reason you and your so called mates are using a clan tag like that and calling out "Jews" is to get a reaction so don't be so melodramatic when you indeed get one, most admins on the servers will give you the same.

Run along now smile

Positive reputation 9   Negative reputation 0

#4 2018-12-19 11:07:57

Netherlands
Ubuntu Firefox 64.0

Love you hilly... i 100% behind all the people that try to make this game and the world a NICE place... why do people think its ok to insult and frustrate and provoke...

yeah maybe if u live in France and u fight for your salary i be with u... but here... if u really want to rule out Zionists go get a job make money more then they do, leave Hilly alone LET HIM play instead of force him (and others) to baby sit the rules with you.

Last edited by iCQ (2018-12-19 11:11:17)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#5 2018-12-19 11:41:02

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Android Chrome 70.0

Hillbillyninja wrote:

And again with Ari to disrupt  the server and the SS 2nd group with him also ; calling people Jews in the server and saying bad things. And there were those saying they were offended, so I warned disrupt several times , and asked them to change their names.
You can check logs between 7pm to 7:30pm  eastern time  12:30 most of Europe and 1:30 Ukraine and Russia I think.

This is a {game} its supposed to be fun, but for some I guess its a time to provoke and be rude to other players.

I have hardly got to play much at all in 2 days and have to deal with this kind of behavior.

The End

True story!

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#6 2018-12-19 16:14:26

Alvarez-Latino
Player
France
Android Chrome 71.0

Billy then why dont you kick waffen SS?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 3

#7 2018-12-19 17:07:25

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 71.0

What is the problem here? Clan tag !? Really??
Hilly if u didnt know this game is based on WW2 scenario! Every battle played in this game happened in real life..
2nd SS was an elite division who fought during world war II  and believe it or not in real life it took part in most of the battles that are replayed in this game!!!
And if some player from that clan, MY CLAN, is insulting other players u do have RIGHT to kick/ban that individual, but u can not ban the whole clan!!
U have no rights for that!
Your country dropped nuclear bombs on Japan! So? Should all of US players be banned from this game because of that?
How many countries did ur country invaded/attacked after WWII?
In how many wars is US currently involved? Are they all justified? - No they are not!
And Hilly u are banning people as u personally wish, its enough to look at unban requests.. and btw how many ppl did u ban and they didnt even come here for unban?
Stop bringing US ''justice'' to the server, we dont need it..

Last edited by Dionysus (2018-12-19 17:13:11)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#8 2018-12-19 19:52:06

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 64.0

Hillbillyninja wrote:

The End

What disrupt stupid liar? Show here chat history, come on! Csm is wrote: "Merlin is jews", and what I have with that (and 000)??? And Merlin is provocate him first! (and you saw that). You banned all clan yesterday because your was mad. Mad, because you are noob and we had all bases. Only chance for your win.
Image BBCode test

WORST ADMIN EVER!!! HILLBILLYNINJA DESTROY THIS SERVER!!!

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#9 2018-12-19 21:10:01

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 71.0

Ho man I am not a stupid idiot after all !!   Good job HillY  smile

PS: school out for xmast already ?? smile

Last edited by Dakota (2018-12-19 21:11:50)

#10 2018-12-20 00:03:54

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

Dionysus wrote:

What is the problem here? Clan tag !? Really??
Hilly if u didnt know this game is based on WW2 scenario! Every battle played in this game happened in real life..
2nd SS was an elite division who fought during world war II  and believe it or not in real life it took part in most of the battles that are replayed in this game!!!
And if some player from that clan, MY CLAN, is insulting other players u do have RIGHT to kick/ban that individual, but u can not ban the whole clan!!
U have no rights for that!
Your country dropped nuclear bombs on Japan! So? Should all of US players be banned from this game because of that?
How many countries did ur country invaded/attacked after WWII?
In how many wars is US currently involved? Are they all justified? - No they are not!
And Hilly u are banning people as u personally wish, its enough to look at unban requests.. and btw how many ppl did u ban and they didnt even come here for unban?
Stop bringing US ''justice'' to the server, we dont need it..

Yes but as you have said a number of times in this history lesson ITS A GAME!! so there is no need for it really is there? As far as I am aware there is not a map called Hiroshima in this game and there are no references to Auschwitz so no need for name calling or mocking some ones religion ITS A GAME and it is not real life. I am also pretty sure that in the real WW2 there was no rule about attacking main base either so lets try and keep some perspective.  The players from what I can see were being deliberately disruptive and so the admin acted accordingly and if the players don't like the outcome perhaps they will come back with a better attitude?

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 1

#11 2018-12-20 01:00:51

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 71.0

Arijevac has no space left to insult other players on the server.

He himself knows that.

But still he does explore the limits. So he has to live with the consequences.

That "easy" it is.

#12 2018-12-20 01:34:31

Hillbillyninja
United States

arijevac wrote:

What disrupt stupid liar? Show here chat history, come on! Csm is wrote: "Merlin is jews", and what I have with that (and 000)??? And Merlin is provocate him first! (and you saw that). You banned all clan yesterday because your was mad. Mad, because you are noob and we had all bases. Only chance for your win.
https://i.postimg.cc/25T01YtS/2ndss.jpg

WORST ADMIN EVER!!! HILLBILLYNINJA DESTROY THIS SERVER!!!

Ari,
As you know I don't have access to logs. But I do have this clearly showing 3 people offended by the tags, Juseph , Jacob and Merlin just to name a few and you can plainly see where I ask you to drop the ss tag. And then you proceeded to tell me you thought it was ok to have a conversation on this topic in the game. I seen this played out many times it never ends well.
But like I already said you are just here to cause trouble, disrupt the server and insult so...

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A … 0SixMOT6sg

By the way thanks again for every ones support.

Hilly

Last edited by Hillbillyninja (2018-12-20 02:04:51)

#13 2018-12-20 02:19:31

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 71.0

2ndSS tag is offending those players?
But playing video game that is featuring WWII GERMAN army is OK for those players ??
If they were really ofended they would not play this video game at all !!!

Last edited by Dionysus (2018-12-20 02:20:11)

#14 2018-12-20 07:27:03

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

How do you know if another players Uncle or Grandfather wasn't shot dead by the 2ndSS so yes I can see how it could be offensive, playing a game however is not.  More importantly why are these players trying to be offensive you have not answered that?

#15 2018-12-20 13:52:24

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 64.0

Arkos wrote:

...Arijevac has no space left to insult other players on the server.

He himself knows that.

But still he does explore the limits. So he has to live with the consequences.

That "easy" it is.

mmm... you are so powerful, I am so scared ahahahahaha You feel so strong here, isn't it? What do you think little virgin nerd, who you are? This is a game, and you are just an admin. You can banned me, but you're still gonna be a virgin nerd. Nobody and nothing, poor arkos wink

Hillbillyninja wrote:

Ari,
As you know I don't have access to logs. But I do have this clearly showing 3 people offended by the tags, Juseph , Jacob and Merlin just to name a few and you can plainly see where I ask you to drop the ss tag. And then you proceeded to tell me you thought it was ok to have a conversation on this topic in the game. I seen this played out many times it never ends well.
But like I already said you are just here to cause trouble, disrupt the server and insult so...

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A … 0SixMOT6sg

I am here because I want play BF, but I cant, because you dont want to let me alone. Why I've never been banned so manny times before you became an admin? I have manny kick or bans on this server only for 2 reason: alvarez latino provocation every day (I will never be silent on provocation) and second reason is YOU.

(BB)DinkW wrote:

How do you know if another players Uncle or Grandfather wasn't shot dead by the 2ndSS so yes I can see how it could be offensive, playing a game however is not.  More importantly why are these players trying to be offensive you have not answered that?

ahahhahahaha this is hilarious lol

My grandfather was in SS and i want to be in SS clan! 7. SS-Freiwilligen-Gebirgs-Division „Prinz Eugen“ - it's the division where my grandfather was, if you know about it wink

#16 2018-12-20 16:05:45

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 70.0

Lol my slav grand could be killer of yours.. sorry i mention this, just feel proud about, we won and could win twice in a row with bare hands, you grand wasnt hard smile but your right, noone should feel insult seeing name of those nubs, its just a game, lets be higher than this
Lol grandson of a horvatian ari its halerious..
Sorry.

#17 2018-12-20 16:40:32

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 71.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

First question:
It was a world war, of course someone got shot or wounded, etc.. going by that logic we shouldn't play this game at all..
I lost ancestors in both world wars, so am i supposed to cry everytime i see players form US, UK, Germany etc.. ?
If it bothers me i wont play it! Same goes for all..
As I said it already!

Second question:
This is from my first post in this topic:
''And if some player from that clan, MY CLAN, is insulting other players u do have RIGHT to kick/ban that individual, but u can not ban the whole clan!!''

As u can see i ''answered'' it before u or anybody else asked me about individual players beahivour.

I dont know are u parrot or something but i will not answear to ur posts anymore, because u r asking questions that are already answered.
Pls don't waste my time..

Last edited by Dionysus (2018-12-20 16:44:08)

#18 2018-12-20 16:53:35

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 71.0

Arijevac, you are such a "girly"... unbelievble.

You're talking somehow like a 15 1/2 year old teenager. smile

arijevac wrote:

My grandfather was in SS and i want to be in SS clan! 7. SS-Freiwilligen-Gebirgs-Division „Prinz Eugen“

Ok, this explains a lot smile

Last edited by Arkos (2018-12-20 19:15:51)

#19 2018-12-20 17:33:40

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 71.0

Dionysus wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:

First question:
It was a world war, of course someone got shot or wounded, etc.. going by that logic we shouldn't play this game at all..
I lost ancestors in both world wars, so am i supposed to cry everytime i see players form US, UK, Germany etc.. ?
If it bothers me i wont play it! Same goes for all..
As I said it already!

Second question:
This is from my first post in this topic:
''And if some player from that clan, MY CLAN, is insulting other players u do have RIGHT to kick/ban that individual, but u can not ban the whole clan!!''

As u can see i ''answered'' it before u or anybody else asked me about individual players beahivour.

I dont know are u parrot or something but i will not answear to ur posts anymore, because u r asking questions that are already answered.
Pls don't waste my time..

You have answered nothing but then I didn't think that you would instead you avoid the issue. Again looking at your response you are confusing a game with real life, I think you may need to get out more.

Last edited by (BB)DinkW (2018-12-20 17:37:23)

#20 2018-12-20 19:49:23

Alvarez-Latino
Player
France
Android Chrome 71.0

What is this clan? who are they? why so many join them?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#21 2018-12-20 21:57:39

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 71.0

Gutter time plus more time on the ban !!

#22 2018-12-22 17:52:02

Netherlands
Linux Vivaldi 2.1

Yeah very interesting political points around here (not)... i tell u a true story about a court case i had about 8 years ago...

Turned out the OM (justice department) took a look at my online history (at least a part of it) and came back in court trying to make me look "bad" by claiming i was a racist because i played a lot of BF1942....

Now that totally didnt stick... my lawyer is a muslim and went absolutely berserk on the OM and judge that this time they had to believe the "blue eyes" of the defendant (me).

All in all, playing in this game can make people think bad about you... especially with these troll JEW speaking players... thanks guys. I do not try to change your political views... but i would urge you to keep the game ALIVE instead of trying to kill it with you troll behavior.

Seriously... obviously your balls didnt sink in yet... games DO DIE. And often its because of trolls and cheaters. Take a look in history...

GAMES DO DIE

Seriously... i think i know these last few players in this BF1942 community...

If you are one of the game killers you better hide in a cave somewhere, we will get you!

And again i dont care if you are black, white, zionist, nazi (there are no nazi's but fine dream on), muslim, chinese, american, euro, woman... whatever u want to be....

Hillbillyninja clearly seems to know the difference between a troll and someone with his/her own political views!

I also would like to remind the racists they they help simple by making these complaints as more and more left wing ISP's block racist tainted services. These posts here will make a great dossier for owner and admins to get it back up and running. Even tho the owner also has his own eccentric/extreme views...

To promote hate and even violence is still a punishable crime in most parts of the world. The world is full with fools who think and claim they are above law... u should see their flabbergasted faces in jail... quite amuzing

Last edited by iCQ (2018-12-22 18:17:23)

#23 2018-12-22 18:33:00

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 63.0

Juicy detail: long lomg time ago when this game wasn in store yet I started to play this game with an very old school buddy of mine, he was a real drop-out.

He, unlike you fools, actually had the balls to tattoo a sawstica on his forhead. He was absolutley crazy about my hot sexy show ballet dancing black girlfriend tho. He always said she was different.. oh well she is a boring laywer now.

So what about your life? Where did your hate came from? Why dont u guys just create a private discourt group while u game? Dont tell me u fools are too noob for that as well? Did u really read mein kamph? U think ur not a troll?

U seriously believe the chat in this game will be suitable for all that political free speech? Or am I right to say you guys seem to suffer from some form of tourettes syndrome?

https://youtu.be/XqdTS9hOi_8

https://youtu.be/gd6_JvF9CTY

Last but not least:
- Please respect all players. Behavior only meant to disturb or upset players is forbidden.
- Excessive swearing is not allowed.
- Offensive or blank player names are not allowed.
- Do not spam chat or radio commands.
- Do not insult our admins, please respect those that put time and effort into our server.

LEARN TO READ AND UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU READ

lot of respect I have for the simple owner

Last edited by iCQ (2018-12-22 18:47:32)

#24 2018-12-23 09:43:06

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.2

tumblr_m0eevplQ2Y1qimd4i.png

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#25 2018-12-24 19:27:03

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

2nd ss is new clan?

#26 2018-12-24 20:47:30

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 64.0

KIN wrote:

2nd ss is new clan?

This is how I imagine them. They could better name themselves after the name of the German brand of the soap produced in 1941.

7J9q3GN.jpg

#27 2018-12-25 10:43:46

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Windows 10 Chrome 71.0

nämeless wrote:
KIN wrote:

2nd ss is new clan?

This is how I imagine them. They could better name themselves after the name of the German brand of the soap produced in 1941.

https://i.imgur.com/7J9q3GN.jpg

I got a better idea. smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m34Uz7m35Oc

#28 2018-12-25 16:51:28

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

I see bfslodier with 2ndss tag.. so it should be fuuny