#1 2018-11-29 15:16:17

R.a.w
Player
England
Android Chrome 64.0

Please unban

Please unban robert_anton_wilson

He has a new mouse that he's getting used to an unfortunately a slip of the finger making contact with cheap plastic manufactured in China resulted in a misfiring Zook. The offending boozooka shell unfortunately infiltrated the armour of a tank. That tank must have been manned by an admin as I was banned hastily and without warning. I felt this was unfair as I was mid sentence typing my apology to both the victim and server. Please unban and have a word with hit headed administrators throwing around their virtual weight.

Thank you.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2018-11-29 15:47:47

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 70.0

Re: Please unban

Your ban expires today at ~20.10

Rules > http://team-simple.org/rules/

Last edited by Arkos (2018-11-29 15:48:41)

#3 2018-11-29 15:54:39

R.a.w
Player
England
Android Chrome 64.0

Please unban me sooner as that's. Long wait. I am sorry. Please unban me arkos.

#4 2018-11-29 16:45:34

MadMax
Greece
Windows 10 Firefox 63.0

R.a.w wrote:

unfortunately a slip of the finger making contact with cheap plastic manufactured in China resulted in a misfiring Zook.

the most ridiculous and same time funny excuse, you got me.
you convinced me. your ban removed
as Arkos wrote read the rules. this is your last chance

#5 2018-11-29 18:40:45

R.a.w
Player
England
Android Chrome 64.0

MadMax wrote:
R.a.w wrote:

unfortunately a slip of the finger making contact with cheap plastic manufactured in China resulted in a misfiring Zook.

Thank you for the unban madmax. See you on the battlefield sir.

P.s. which admin did my Zook enter?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#6 2018-11-29 18:44:56

Kobra
Germany
Windows 8.1 Chrome 70.0

MadMax wrote:
R.a.w wrote:

besides that I dont fully believe the story I have to sa that it's not unlikely. When I got my new  mouse last year ithappened to me sometimes too that i fired although I didnt want to, havent teamkilled anyone while that though smile

#7 2018-11-29 19:55:15

R.a.w
Player
England
Android Chrome 64.0

Kobra wrote:
MadMax wrote:
R.a.w wrote:

besides that I dont fully believe the story I have to sa that it's not unlikely. When I got my new  mouse last year ithappened to me sometimes too that i fired although I didnt want to, havent teamkilled anyone while that though smile

May I ask how much you paid for your mouse? You see, the one I was browsing online had many reviews BUT I was seduced by the NEW FOR 2018 UPDATED MODEL with only a few reviews. This new model has assignable buttons... That as it turns out are in places that my fingers can't naturally reach making them useless. That and the KIHHHHHHH sound the cheap plastic makes as it creaks away like it did on that unfortunate night when i was admiring the glint of the desert sun off of the rear of rye admins tank as he emerged from the base. The unexpected KIHHHHHHH followed by the sound of my cannons unexpected climax resulting in my admin exploding.

#8 2018-11-29 20:01:44

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 70.0

When it's really spongy, (gameplay like you would hang in rubberbadings in every move), it happends sometimes also. Specially due weapon switch.

You expack yourself, because it just explode after you throw it or you drop it 1 meter close to your feets, instead of 7-8 meters.

You zook someone after a weapon switch.

All happend to me in all those years. I guess, the last victom was Coonic, when i mined his tank instead of repairing him. smile

Last edited by Arkos (2018-11-29 20:02:26)

#9 2018-11-29 20:08:56

R.a.w
Player
England
Android Chrome 64.0

Arkos wrote:

When it's really spongy, (gameplay like you would hang in rubberbadings in every move), it happends sometimes also. Specially due weapon switch.

You expack yourself, because it just explode after you throw it or you drop it 1 meter close to your feets, instead of 7-8 meters.

All happend to me in all those years. I guess, the last victom was Coonic, when i mined his tank instead of repairing him. smile

Perhaps admins should ask any team killers in future to state how long they have had their mouse and what country the mouse was manufactured in before instabanning them?

#10 2018-11-29 22:54:41

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 63.0

R.a.w wrote:
Arkos wrote:

Perhaps admins should ask any team killers in future to state how long they have had their mouse and what country the mouse was manufactured in before instabanning them?

No.

#11 2018-11-29 23:24:00

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 12.0

Hydra{SRB} wrote:
R.a.w wrote:
Arkos wrote:

No.

Yes.

#12 2018-11-29 23:48:55

R.a.w
Player
England
Android Chrome 64.0

Arkos wrote:

Did you get banned from mining the man's tank?

#13 2018-11-30 02:26:47

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 70.0

He didn't blow up. He was so scared, sitting on 2 mines, didn't move even a half cm.

He just said: "wtf Arkos!!!!!" smile and meanwhile, i was allready on it, removing the mines.

#14 2018-11-30 10:18:32

R.a.w
Player
England
Android Chrome 64.0

Arkos wrote:

He didn't blow up. He was so scared, sitting on 2 mines, didn't move even a half cm.

He just said: "wtf Arkos!!!!!" smile and meanwhile, i was allready on it, removing the mines.

Haha,

It would be great if there was a "new mouse" server where there were no punishments for this and people could enjoy faulty hardware. Could you imagine the chaos?

I may start a go fund me for this purpose.

#15 2018-11-30 14:08:18

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 70.0

R.a.w wrote:

It would be great if there was a "new mouse" server where there were no punishments for this and people could enjoy faulty hardware. Could you imagine the chaos?

A mouse ghetto server?

#16 2018-11-30 18:05:37

R.a.w
Player
England
Android Chrome 64.0

Insane wrote:
R.a.w wrote:

A mouse ghetto server?

Yes,

Just for ghetto mousers. We could hold paid tournaments to raise enough money for us hood slugs to get gaming mouses yo.

Board footer