#31 2018-11-16 20:01:54

Frank(Ger)
Administrator
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 42.0

Re: Ban by new admin

@Paul:
I do not blame the SW and RTR admins for this decision, I criticize that the rules are applied differently on the servers and in particular that now apparently also happens on a single server.
The first I see as a possible cause for the second. By the way if i would give a shit, i wouldn´t spend time to criticize anything.
Assumed the invisible beginning of a death bubble would be suitable to be defined as base border, many years there were no deathbubbles on the vanilla server and since they are there, you notice them only if you are on foot.
I don´t know if SW and RTR had death bubbles earlier but it might explain some developments.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#32 2018-11-16 20:04:46

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Windows 10 Chrome 70.0

iCQ wrote:
+4 kudo's for these two posts!!!

Paul posted two of the best issues in this thread if you ask me.

You have already used all of your positive votes today.
(i hate this, lol, too many posts that i like, admins... can we have more votes per day????)

Paul Baumer wrote:

Thanks for blaming RtR+SW admins.No one gives a shit about this server but everyone is there to criticize.
@Insane, regarding baseattack on kbely airfield map: its forbidden to shoot after bridge, its only allowed to shoot back if someone is shooting from base.
Rules are the same; maps and in-game situations are different!

Insane wrote:

Yeah, right, when an admin on RTR server got into a losing or even baselocked team he starts to interpret rules in a "very restrictive" way.

Oh really?Who?

INDEED... GOOD POINT.. people are so DOUBLE and TWO FACED and HYPOCRITICAL these days!

Please be more specific, where was I double/twofaced, hypocritical? The situation is pretty straight - let`s say 5 square meters on the other side of a bridge. I was shooting ppl there. Base is very, very far from a bridge. There are literally fields of territory on allied side, where they can easily and safely leave the base. And please... the caps, it`s not about emotions, ok?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#33 2018-11-16 20:13:52

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Windows 10 Chrome 70.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

The bridge marks the base it is not that hard to understand people are simply making it hard.
If you fire upon anything that is not firing at you on the allied side of bridge you will be warned, kicked and then banned.

I hope this clarifies the rule?

clear

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#34 2018-11-16 21:26:13

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 56.0

Sorry If I've been a bit upset in my post Frank, surely I didnt mean you as uncaring or criticizing too much admin, my post( http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic. … 99#p130399 ) was an answer to Insane and Flettnerman.

Frank(Ger) wrote:

Assumed the invisible beginning of a death bubble would be suitable to be defined as base border, many years there were no deathbubbles on the vanilla server and since they are there, you notice them only if you are on foot.
I don´t know if SW and RTR had death bubbles earlier but it might explain some developments.

I am not sure if RtR+SW server actually had death zones/bubbles before they were used on SIMPLE fra; though its understood that death zones and usual admins practice in years establish where the base starts and where it ends for concrete map on concrete server.There are admins to clearify things if needed so I don't see a problem here.Rule of baseattack is the same as on main server, map is different and death zone=main base are different too.
Paul

#35 2018-11-16 21:44:43

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 56.0

Insane wrote:

Yeah, right, when an admin on RTR server got into a losing or even baselocked team he starts to interpret rules in a "very restrictive" way.

You wanna say something now? smile

#36 2018-11-16 22:51:42

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Windows 10 Chrome 70.0

Paul Baumer wrote:
Insane wrote:

You wanna say something now? smile

When you use that "now" in the end of a sentence should mean you have proved something. Did you? smile
Also you are saying that nobody cares about RTR server but criticises.
Bots are killing your server.
And I mean those times when there were enough of ppl online but still you did not want to kick bots.

Last edited by Insane (2018-11-16 22:52:05)

#37 2018-11-16 23:11:25

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 56.0

I am not a server owner but a guest just like you.Once again, decision on bots are not up to me or other admins.
I thought you wanted to say sorry for that sentence:

Insane wrote:

- cause its complete bullshit and can't be true.But If you will not I don't mind.
Paul

#38 2018-11-16 23:31:29

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 63.0

Alvarez-Latino wrote:

Please put the ban longer for Arijevac he always insulting everyone and he racist also (ok to be racist on simple is normal) but he disturb many players.
he dont work he dont have purpose maybe this game is dangerous for him.

You are one f u c ki n g stupid idiot and liar. Your IQ is max 25. Everything what is Vojislav wrriten abouth you is total true. Vojislav know that I know that and you know that. I cant wait that moment when you're be caught and baned for a long time.

Frank(Ger) wrote:

In case it is as arijevac showed it on the map: No baseattack imo.
If the admin says the mark on the map is not correct, he should present where he thinks the Bombrun happened.
In doubt, maybe the logs say somethink about it.
However if the tank was allready shooting at him before, that doesn´t even matter if arijevac didn´t destroy inactive in base as well.
This makes me think the bocage story has become a bad example of how admins consider a base to be way larger than it actually is.
I noticed that the admins on the SW server, maybe also on RTR server, interpret the rules differently than on the server of the basic version, in this case it would be spongier.
That is not good and it becomes worse if we have such different interpretations on a single server.
if we do not tie the borders of the bases to the sandbags or fences, we have to provide detailed information for each map, where else the borders are.
Otherwise admins and their friends can abuse it by interpreting the area of the base each time in their favour and some will.
Anyway it would be much harder to judge in practice if the boundaries are not physically recognizable, especially if you want to do it fair.

Frank, T-34 was exactly in that place like I show on the map. And plus he is shooting on me. Everything is regular and he is kick me and ban me without reason.

Hillbillyninja wrote:

Arijevav you was base bombing tanks on Kursk as they came from the main base , I issued a do not base attack and told you to stay back, at which point you began your verbal abuse as usual. Then you were banned for 1 day and afterwards other guys on the server said the ban was not long enough for you and I should have banned you earlier than I did ! The ban took place around 8est USA, that's 2am for most of Europe 3am for Ukraine and Russia I think. I don't have access to the server logs, but if any one would like to check this guys conduct please do. And feel free to copy and paste from the logs this mans comments he made in chat his verbal abuse is awful.The end!

Hilly

That was not baseattack stupid idiot! Learn the rules first! You're too stupid to be an administrator. The end!

Ari

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#39 2018-11-16 23:39:41

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 63.0

iCQ wrote:

Zdravo arijevac! How u doing? (stupid question sorry) hmm

Uhhh.. talk to HillbillyNinja please... he is a great admin and a nice guy! He does make mistakes i guess.. he is only HUMAN. I post WAY too much here on the forums.... but i cannot let this one pass. I have to stand up for my buddy.

Im sorry arijevac to hear you are banned. I am 100% sure he will be here soon to explain his side of the story. If he was in error he will say so im sure. i played MANY hours with him and he is a real teamplayer and fun guy to be with. He is only trying to help, I AM SURE OF THIS.

I never seen him misbehave.... sorry again arijevac. You be back in no-time (i hope).

About your point "This forum needs a big clean of the administrators." i do NOT agree. MAYBE sometimes some admins work too hard. But when they ask people to stop TK or MAINBASE attack... i can see why some go bezerk and just 1dayban a few people. Its just a day or week...

At least the Simple gang/team is growing.... one can almost always find an admin. Thats a good thing because admit this: there are a lot of sabotage and bad players around who love to find the boundaries in the rules.

Also realize that Tuia, the owner, setup this forum so that such mistakes can be fixed! Good that you report back here. You can also find many admins in the teamspeak (or discord, thanks piper!) to fix the issue. It will all be sorted out.

I hope this wont spoil your fun arijevac, same for HillbillyNinja, dont loose the good vibes! Note HillBillyNinja has administrated many times before on other servers. He is NOT a newbie... he might not know all the quirks of the SIMPLE rules on every map. But thats what YOU are here for arijevac! Tell him smile

I am so glad to see he became admin because i think he is a great guy with all the BEST intentions. Nothing better than to join a server and see the smiles... the jokes... and the clean gameplay.

He have some problem with me. But It does not concern me. I dont want ban for no reason. He can hate me, I dont care! But as an administrator he must respect the all players. He does not like me since before, but now he have premision and he thinks he can terrorize me. No way! Many players on SiMPLE server hate me, but I do not care about it. That is their problem. I just wanna play bf and relax

Last edited by arijevac (2018-11-16 23:45:19)

#40 2018-11-16 23:51:57

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 7 Chrome 70.0

arijevac wrote:
Alvarez-Latino wrote:

Please put the ban longer for Arijevac he always insulting everyone and he racist also (ok to be racist on simple is normal) but he disturb many players.
he dont work he dont have purpose maybe this game is dangerous for him.

You are one f u c ki n g stupid idiot and liar. Your IQ is max 25. Everything what is Vojislav wrriten abouth you is total true. Vojislav know that I know that and you know that. I cant wait that moment when you're be caught and baned for a long time.

Frank(Ger) wrote:

If the admin says the mark on the map is not correct, he should present where he thinks the Bombrun happened.
However if the tank was allready shooting at him before, that doesn´t even matter if arijevac didn´t destroy inactive in base as well.
This makes me think the bocage story has become a bad example of how admins consider a base to be way larger than it actually is.
I noticed that the admins on the SW server, maybe also on RTR server, interpret the rules differently than on the server of the basic version, in this case it would be spongier.
That is not good and it becomes worse if we have such different interpretations on a single server.
if we do not tie the borders of the bases to the sandbags or fences, we have to provide detailed information for each map, where else the borders are.
Otherwise admins and their friends can abuse it by interpreting the area of the base each time in their favour and some will.
Anyway it would be much harder to judge in practice if the boundaries are not physically recognizable, especially if you want to do it fair.

Frank, T-34 was exactly in that place like I show on the map. And plus he is shooting on me. Everything is regular and he is kick me and ban me without reason.

Hillbillyninja wrote:

Arijevav you was base bombing tanks on Kursk as they came from the main base , I issued a do not base attack and told you to stay back, at which point you began your verbal abuse as usual. Then you were banned for 1 day and afterwards other guys on the server said the ban was not long enough for you and I should have banned you earlier than I did ! The ban took place around 8est USA, that's 2am for most of Europe 3am for Ukraine and Russia I think. I don't have access to the server logs, but if any one would like to check this guys conduct please do. And feel free to copy and paste from the logs this mans comments he made in chat his verbal abuse is awful.The end!

Hilly

That was not baseattack stupid idiot! Learn the rules first! You're too stupid to be an administrator. The end!

Ari

¿Why so disrespectful?

#41 2018-11-17 00:16:10

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 70.0

arijevac wrote:
iCQ wrote:

Zdravo arijevac! How u doing? (stupid question sorry) hmm

Uhhh.. talk to HillbillyNinja please... he is a great admin and a nice guy! He does make mistakes i guess.. he is only HUMAN. I post WAY too much here on the forums.... but i cannot let this one pass. I have to stand up for my buddy.

Im sorry arijevac to hear you are banned. I am 100% sure he will be here soon to explain his side of the story. If he was in error he will say so im sure. i played MANY hours with him and he is a real teamplayer and fun guy to be with. He is only trying to help, I AM SURE OF THIS.

I never seen him misbehave.... sorry again arijevac. You be back in no-time (i hope).

About your point "This forum needs a big clean of the administrators." i do NOT agree. MAYBE sometimes some admins work too hard. But when they ask people to stop TK or MAINBASE attack... i can see why some go bezerk and just 1dayban a few people. Its just a day or week...

At least the Simple gang/team is growing.... one can almost always find an admin. Thats a good thing because admit this: there are a lot of sabotage and bad players around who love to find the boundaries in the rules.

Also realize that Tuia, the owner, setup this forum so that such mistakes can be fixed! Good that you report back here. You can also find many admins in the teamspeak (or discord, thanks piper!) to fix the issue. It will all be sorted out.

I hope this wont spoil your fun arijevac, same for HillbillyNinja, dont loose the good vibes! Note HillBillyNinja has administrated many times before on other servers. He is NOT a newbie... he might not know all the quirks of the SIMPLE rules on every map. But thats what YOU are here for arijevac! Tell him smile

I am so glad to see he became admin because i think he is a great guy with all the BEST intentions. Nothing better than to join a server and see the smiles... the jokes... and the clean gameplay.

He have some problem with me. But It does not concern me. I dont want ban for no reason. He can hate me, I dont care! But as an administrator he must respect the all players. He does not like me since before, but now he have premision and he thinks he can terrorize me. No way! Many players on SiMPLE server hate me, but I do not care about it. That is their problem. I just wanna play bf and relax

HA LoneWolfe is that you ???

#42 2018-11-17 00:16:11

RaketenHorst
SiMPLE | Administration
Germany
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 63.0

Index
    » Server Ban Appeals
    » Ban by new idiot admin Hillby

.. and the oscar for the best appeal goes this year to ..

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 1

#43 2018-11-18 15:23:01

Hillbillyninja
United States
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 17.17134

Frank (Ger) wrote:

Click on the link below to see the map of where Ari. base attacked 2 tanks killing both as they left the main, as I viewed it from standing by the barn. all of our equipment was smoking and needed repairs. Abas told Dr. Strange just last week that the base borders were the 1st grid line after coming out of the base and to stay back.

Kursk Map

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#44 2018-11-18 16:41:12

Netherlands
Linux Vivaldi 2.1

arijevac wrote:

Hmmm Hilly, i hope you dont hold too much grudge on Arijevac... but i have no idea what been going on between u guys so i keep my hands off. I glad to see Arijevac is back though.

Insane wrote:

Please be more specific, where was I double/twofaced, hypocritical? The situation is pretty straight - let`s say 5 square meters on the other side of a bridge. I was shooting ppl there. Base is very, very far from a bridge. There are literally fields of territory on allied side, where they can easily and safely leave the base. And please... the caps, it`s not about emotions, ok?

I wasn't talking about you insane... sorry. My double faced point is that many dont give a damn about the server and such but criticize here is easily done.

Arkos wrote:

ICQ, you are a vote junkie smile

i am.... i am... hahaha... i try to limit my presence here... so i decided i use my votes every day to cheer up some players (and admins) that i like smile

PLEASE RESPECT EACH OTHER PERSONALLY AND PROFESSIONALLY

note: hilly is just doing his job

RaketenHorst wrote:

Index
    » Server Ban Appeals

WAIT for it buddy.. the year is not finished yet! big_smile

Hillbillyninja wrote:

Click on the link below to see the map of where Ari. base attacked 2 tanks killing both as they left the main, as I viewed it from standing by the barn. all of our equipment was smoking and needed repairs. Abas told Dr. Strange just last week that the base borders were the 1st grid line after coming out of the base and to stay back.

Kursk Map

Sometimes admins can also go too far helping the guests... he is unbanned by now and the whole deal is officially reported in this thread BOTH SIDES of the story. Lets go back to fun gameplay... if this happens a lot again... it might need more time. Anyway hillbillyninja you had a GREAT START for this admin job. Some fans here kudo you... and a NON fan screamed your skin of your body. MAN you such a b1tch hilly. SARCASM... love ya and take care admin hillbillyninja.

CHEERS ALL.... and have a nice xmas month!
(not sure what i go wish the asians and muslims but anyhow westerners get an early MERRY XMAS)

Last edited by iCQ (2018-11-18 16:48:04)

#45 2018-11-18 18:23:11

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 63.0

RaketenHorst wrote:

Index
    » Server Ban Appeals

Dear motherfuсkers, could you please help me...

#46 2018-11-23 03:12:16

Alvarez-Latino
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 70.0

Enjoy your ban again Arijevac!

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 3

#47 2019-01-10 15:28:08

RaketenHorst
SiMPLE | Administration
Germany
Website
Android Chrome 71.0

... if u cant leave base = baseattack

#48 2019-01-10 16:59:59

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 64.0

RaketenHorst wrote:

If someone shot on me from main base, I can kill him

#49 2019-01-12 04:39:12

Alvarez-Latino
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 71.0

2ndSS during only one week r.i.p...

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#50 2019-01-12 07:59:10

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

arijevac wrote:
RaketenHorst wrote:

sure you can.
but please stop always I reas this post.
tuia is here I think its better ask him

#51 2019-01-12 19:24:20

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 64.0

Alvarez-Latino wrote:

Maybe in your dreams, little baby wink

KIN wrote:
arijevac wrote:
RaketenHorst wrote:

sure you can.
but please stop always I reas this post.
tuia is here I think its better ask him

Ok honey. Dont worry about that wink

#52 2019-01-12 23:06:00

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 70.0

Alvarez-Latino wrote:

The accuracy in cosplay of historical events.
Gypsy aryans...

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#53 2019-01-12 23:28:35

Frank(Ger)
Administrator
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 42.0

I've noticed that some admins consider the limit of the death bubble to be crucial, which is invisible and goes well beyond the range of the vehicle and player spawning points. Others, on the other hand, use the edges of the grid squares as the boundaries of both main bases, which, for example, does not fit in Kursk and unequally treats the teams. The purpose of the baseattack rule is to avoid spawnkilling of vehicles and players in their main base as well as to allow the aircraft to ascend. If you like frontal attacks, it's ok to be attacked right after leaving the main base. Anyway, if the affected one has opened the fire before, it does not matter where he is and where the boundary of the main base is just according to the admin in question.
And btw. it's not possible to damage fresh spawned (empty) tanks were no tanks spawn.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#54 2019-01-13 00:00:06

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 64.0

Frank(Ger) wrote:

I've noticed that some admins consider the limit of the death bubble to be crucial, which is invisible and goes well beyond the range of the vehicle and player spawning points. Others, on the other hand, use the edges of the grid squares as the boundaries of both main bases, which, for example, does not fit in Kursk and unequally treats the teams. The purpose of the baseattack rule is to avoid spawnkilling of vehicles and players in their main base as well as to allow the aircraft to ascend. If you like frontal attacks, it's ok to be attacked right after leaving the main base. Anyway, if the affected one has opened the fire before, it does not matter where he is and where the boundary of the main base is just according to the admin in question.
And btw. it's not possible to damage fresh spawned (empty) tanks were no tanks spawn.

Thx for your time Frank wink I agree with you and I know that (would be good for all administrators to know it). But this is old news. Hillby is mad, and he hate me for some reason. Thats why he baned me that day.

#55 2019-01-13 10:59:46

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 71.0

Hehe..., "for some reason". 

But no, he doesn't hate you.

It's more like a father-son thing. (When he gave you a virtual slap).

Last edited by Arkos (2019-01-13 11:00:15)

#56 2019-01-13 17:07:44

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 71.0

Alvarez-Latino wrote:

@ Latino
Do your parents know you're a sociopath ?

#57 2019-01-13 17:41:38

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 64.0

Dionysus wrote:
Alvarez-Latino wrote:

@ Latino

And gay big_smile

#58 2019-01-13 20:48:14

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Windows 10 Chrome 71.0

arijevac wrote:
Dionysus wrote:
Alvarez-Latino wrote:

@ Latino

And gay big_smile

Here and on the server all the time you mention gays. You even join server every time with "hi gays".
I am sorry for that you have an old psychological trauma inflicted by some person with homosexual preferences.
But please, don`t bring it to the game.
I sincerely feel compassion to your problem.

#59 2019-01-13 21:23:00

PipeR
Australia
Windows 7 Firefox 64.0

arijevac wrote:
Dionysus wrote:
Alvarez-Latino wrote:

@ Latino

And gay big_smile

so you're all up in arms about being insulted in server yet you still think its ok to come here and insult ppl ...  *facepalm*

#60 2019-01-13 21:39:57

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 49.2

Only 12yos call people gay as much as you do.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

Board footer