#1 2018-11-15 02:47:52

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 63.0

Ban by new admin

I got a ban 24 hours by HILLBILLYNINJA before 20 minuts for attacking main base on KURSK map with messerschmitt. Just we have a little problem: THAT WAS NOT ATTACK ON MAIN BASE!

I will explain situation:
kursk.jpg

T-34 stay on that place and shooting on me with machine gun. First he is out of base and second he is active and shooting on me. I know I can attack him, but stupid admin on this server (hillbillnyninja) doesn't know.

I am not come here pray for unban, because I'm going to a business trip in the morning and I cant play BF tomorrow whatever. But before you give the administrator permissions someone, let them learn the rules first.

Hillbillnyninja is not good administrator. He is worst admin ever on this server (and competition is too strong). I watch him last 3 days (since he became an administrator) and he doing terrible mistakes. I guess he thinks he is God now and he can do whatever he wants. I am so mad now, because he can ban me without reason and I can't do nothing. This forum needs a big clean of the administrators.

Last edited by arijevac (2018-11-15 02:49:03)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#2 2018-11-15 06:33:40

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.1

Re: Ban by new admin

Zdravo arijevac! How u doing? (stupid question sorry) hmm

Uhhh.. talk to HillbillyNinja please... he is a great admin and a nice guy! He does make mistakes i guess.. he is only HUMAN. I post WAY too much here on the forums.... but i cannot let this one pass. I have to stand up for my buddy.

Im sorry arijevac to hear you are banned. I am 100% sure he will be here soon to explain his side of the story. If he was in error he will say so im sure. i played MANY hours with him and he is a real teamplayer and fun guy to be with. He is only trying to help, I AM SURE OF THIS.

I never seen him misbehave.... sorry again arijevac. You be back in no-time (i hope).

About your point "This forum needs a big clean of the administrators." i do NOT agree. MAYBE sometimes some admins work too hard. But when they ask people to stop TK or MAINBASE attack... i can see why some go bezerk and just 1dayban a few people. Its just a day or week...

At least the Simple gang/team is growing.... one can almost always find an admin. Thats a good thing because admit this: there are a lot of sabotage and bad players around who love to find the boundaries in the rules.

Also realize that Tuia, the owner, setup this forum so that such mistakes can be fixed! Good that you report back here. You can also find many admins in the teamspeak (or discord, thanks piper!) to fix the issue. It will all be sorted out.

I hope this wont spoil your fun arijevac, same for HillbillyNinja, dont loose the good vibes! Note HillBillyNinja has administrated many times before on other servers. He is NOT a newbie... he might not know all the quirks of the SIMPLE rules on every map. But thats what YOU are here for arijevac! Tell him smile

I am so glad to see he became admin because i think he is a great guy with all the BEST intentions. Nothing better than to join a server and see the smiles... the jokes... and the clean gameplay.

Last edited by iCQ (2018-11-15 06:45:03)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2018-11-15 07:24:40

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 17.17134

Not sure Hilly is even an admin on this server?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#4 2018-11-15 09:27:52

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 70.0

Ya... he is not admin. 

#5 2018-11-15 09:29:50

Flettnerman
average dödelcopter pilot
Russia
Website
Windows 7 Opera 56.0

Arkos wrote:

Ya... he is not admin. 

He is lol.

#6 2018-11-15 11:16:55

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.1

I saw him 3 days ago he is admin... and what i seen he do good job also. Clearly something went wrong here with arijevac.

#7 2018-11-15 11:21:38

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 70.0

He is? Hmm...

Btw. It seemse the ban was for disrupting, not baserape.

Last edited by Arkos (2018-11-15 11:22:53)

#8 2018-11-15 15:13:39

Alvarez-Latino
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 70.0

Please put the ban longer for Arijevac he always insulting everyone and he racist also (ok to be racist on simple is normal) but he disturb many players.
he dont work he dont have purpose maybe this game is dangerous for him.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 3

#9 2018-11-15 15:41:58

Hillbillyninja
United States
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 17.17134

Arijevav you was base bombing tanks on Kursk as they came from the main base , I issued a do not base attack and told you to stay back, at which point you began your verbal abuse as usual. Then you were banned for 1 day and afterwards other guys on the server said the ban was not long enough for you and I should have banned you earlier than I did ! The ban took place around 8est USA, that's 2am for most of Europe 3am for Ukraine and Russia I think. I don't have access to the server logs, but if any one would like to check this guys conduct please do. And feel free to copy and paste from the logs this mans comments he made in chat his verbal abuse is awful.The end!

Hilly

Positive reputation 7   Negative reputation 1

#10 2018-11-15 15:44:01

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 63.0

You have already used all of your positive votes today.

#11 2018-11-15 15:46:18

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 63.0

arijevac, just one day.. see u again soon, please calm down. I hope your business trip went well!!!

Cheers

#12 2018-11-15 16:31:06

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 70.0

Ah, ... now i get it. It's HillbillyNinja, not Hillbilly.

Ok... memo to myself. "Not Hillbilly"!

#13 2018-11-15 16:53:41

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 63.0

Hillbilly is great admin.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#14 2018-11-15 18:07:50

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 70.0

Woot?

Are those 2 the same guys?

Ok, ... now i'm confused, ... Nurse... Nurse!... Nurse? Dam, where is she now again! Nurse?!?!

#15 2018-11-15 18:10:49

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 70.0

arijevac wrote:

I got a ban 24 hours by HILLBILLYNINJA before 20 minuts

Hillbillnyninja is not good administrator. He is worst admin ever on this server.

I watch him last 3 days (since he became an administrator) and he doing terrible mistakes.

I guess he thinks he is God now and he can do whatever he wants.

I am so mad now, because he can ban me without reason and I can't do nothing.

This forum needs a big clean of the administrators.

Sagt der eine Müllmann zum anderen: "Red keinen Müll, Mann!!!"

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#16 2018-11-15 18:12:58

Vojislav
Serbia
Android Chrome 70.0

Alvarez-Latino wrote:

Please put the ban longer for Arijevac he always insulting everyone and he racist also (ok to be racist on simple is normal) but he disturb many players.

You are the one who should be banned. I saw you clearly  lying ,  fake reporting  people including arijevac. Also tk others just for fun in last seconds of maps.  Once again you do it ban will be very long. And dont be surprised when admins ignore you, you are not trustfull for any reports.

Positive reputation 10   Negative reputation 1

#17 2018-11-15 20:41:35

Alvarez-Latino
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 70.0

Vojislav wrote:
Alvarez-Latino wrote:

You are the one who should be banned. I saw you clearly  lying ,  fake reporting  people including arijevac. Also tk others just for fun in last seconds of maps.  Once again you do it ban will be very long. And dont be surprised when admins ignore you, you are not trustfull for any reports.

You need evidence for that but once again you fail maybe next time see you on the field !!!
wink

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 4

#18 2018-11-16 00:16:32

Frank(Ger)
Administrator
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 42.0

In case it is as arijevac showed it on the map: No baseattack imo.
If the admin says the mark on the map is not correct, he should present where he thinks the Bombrun happened.
In doubt, maybe the logs say somethink about it.
However if the tank was allready shooting at him before, that doesn´t even matter if arijevac didn´t destroy inactive in base as well.
This makes me think the bocage story has become a bad example of how admins consider a base to be way larger than it actually is.
I noticed that the admins on the SW server, maybe also on RTR server, interpret the rules differently than on the server of the basic version, in this case it would be spongier.
That is not good and it becomes worse if we have such different interpretations on a single server.
if we do not tie the borders of the bases to the sandbags or fences, we have to provide detailed information for each map, where else the borders are.
Otherwise admins and their friends can abuse it by interpreting the area of the base each time in their favour and some will.
Anyway it would be much harder to judge in practice if the boundaries are not physically recognizable, especially if you want to do it fair.

#19 2018-11-16 07:48:40

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 70.0

Yes, RtR Admins handle the Basecamp rule very restrictive.

If someone is shooting out of the base, he can be taken out.

#20 2018-11-16 09:00:04

Moss
Undercover Agent
New Zealand
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 70.0

Hilly is one of the best admins smile

#21 2018-11-16 10:35:12

Netherlands
Linux Vivaldi 2.1

Frank(Ger) wrote:

Anyway it would be much harder to judge in practice if the boundaries are not physically recognizable, especially if you want to do it fair.

Thats the issue i also wanted to address! Difficult even for the most trained admin (which hilly IS).

Anyhow arijevac is back already... hmmm DUDE.. arijevac why are some people complaining here bud? You didnt make much friends lately? smile

You are back now right? Please be nice to hilly... you will find him to be a very positive and pleasant guy. AND... one of his best features... he is a real team player so u CAN make plans of attack with him and HE WILL cover your back! I promise... well.. hilly has to make his own choices. But i know him for quite a while... he has MANY MANY friends in this community... it might be just his humor but i suspect it is also his gameplay/skills! He is a social type of guy... please think about this arijevac. And i hope you have a great time playing here. Dont let people get under your skin Arijevac... its not worth it! (your post with screenshot is good reading and discuss material, thats why i gave you +1 kudos, and because we played quite some games together in the past and i never been annoyed by you personally).

Cheers!

Last edited by iCQ (2018-11-16 10:41:07)

#22 2018-11-16 10:52:53

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Windows 10 Chrome 70.0

Arkos wrote:

Yes, RtR Admins handle the Basecamp rule very restrictive.

If someone is shooting out of the base, he can be taken out.

Yeah, right, when an admin on RTR server got into a losing or even baselocked team he starts to interpret rules in a "very restrictive" way.
As I was warned for base attacking and kicked for attacking their side of a bridge. Bcs I was told it`s still a base...
372594-battlefield-1942-secret-weapons-of-wwii-windows-screenshot.jpg

Last edited by Insane (2018-11-16 10:54:43)

#23 2018-11-16 11:08:05

Flettnerman
average dödelcopter pilot
Russia
Website
Windows 7 Opera 56.0

Frank(Ger) wrote:

I noticed that the admins on the SW server, maybe also on RTR server, interpret the rules differently than on the server of the basic version, in this case it would be spongier.
That is not good and it becomes worse if we have such different interpretations on a single server.
if we do not tie the borders of the bases to the sandbags or fences, we have to provide detailed information for each map, where else the borders are.
Otherwise admins and their friends can abuse it by interpreting the area of the base each time in their favour and some will.

There you can understand what kind of admins you are deal with. smile

#24 2018-11-16 12:33:10

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 56.0

Thanks for blaming RtR+SW admins.No one gives a shit about this server but everyone is there to criticize.
@Insane, regarding baseattack on kbely airfield map: its forbidden to shoot after bridge, its only allowed to shoot back if someone is shooting from base.
Rules are the same; maps and in-game situations are different!

Insane wrote:

Yeah, right, when an admin on RTR server got into a losing or even baselocked team he starts to interpret rules in a "very restrictive" way.

Oh really?Who?

Last edited by Paul Baumer (2018-11-16 12:35:21)

#25 2018-11-16 13:17:04

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 56.0

Frank(Ger) wrote:

Hi Frank,
As I understood you talk about RtR+SW server.Indeed, rules should be the same for all SiMPLE servers, but still the servers are run in different ways.For instance, on RtR SW there are different maps that have particular base range, established years ago by the owner.For example, on kbely the axis can't cross the bridge and can't go to the other side of river.It was established at the beginning by base range(if you go there you start loosing health and die).Then, its also not allowed to shoot before infantry/vehicles get into the bridge(but its allowed to fire back).That's common practice of application of baseattack for RtR SW, historically.
These rules were established time ago, admins enforce them but admins do not decide where is base and where is not on their own pleasure!Admins who act deviant are reported to higher admins.If you think there is an abuse, report that admin on forum.
Also we have bots that changes situation a bit.Some players like making good score shooting bots before they get to the bridge(which is forbidden as I explained), cause bots just walk slowly and are easy targets.This is why there are more abuses then are normally supposed to be.Try to play santo croce map, if you are an admin you'll give around 10 kicks and 3-4 bans in one map for baseattack.
@All, once again, rules are the same.Maps and in-game situations are different.Please understand it!
If you play on RTR+SW and have a doubt about rules, just ask an admin!I also didnt know where the base starts when I started playing here, I even got kicked few times but then I asked for a clarification and learned how it works.
Paul

#26 2018-11-16 14:01:04

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 70.0

The bridge marks the base it is not that hard to understand people are simply making it hard.
If you fire upon anything that is not firing at you on the allied side of bridge you will be warned, kicked and then banned.

I hope this clarifies the rule?

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#27 2018-11-16 16:22:44

Netherlands
Linux Vivaldi 2.1

+4 kudo's for these two posts!!!

Paul posted two of the best issues in this thread if you ask me.

You have already used all of your positive votes today.
(i hate this, lol, too many posts that i like, admins... can we have more votes per day????)

Paul Baumer wrote:

Thanks for blaming RtR+SW admins.No one gives a shit about this server but everyone is there to criticize.
@Insane, regarding baseattack on kbely airfield map: its forbidden to shoot after bridge, its only allowed to shoot back if someone is shooting from base.

Insane wrote:

Oh really?Who?

INDEED... GOOD POINT.. people are so DOUBLE and TWO FACED and HYPOCRITICAL these days!

Paul Baumer wrote:
Frank(Ger) wrote:

Hi Frank,
As I understood you talk about RtR+SW server.Indeed, rules should be the same for all SiMPLE servers, but still the servers are run in different ways.For instance, on RtR SW there are different maps that have particular base range, established years ago by the owner.For example, on kbely the axis can't cross the bridge and can't go to the other side of river.It was established at the beginning by base range(if you go there you start loosing health and die).Then, its also not allowed to shoot before infantry/vehicles get into the bridge(but its allowed to fire back).That's common practice of application of baseattack for RtR SW, historically.
These rules were established time ago, admins enforce them but admins do not decide where is base and where is not on their own pleasure!Admins who act deviant are reported to higher admins.If you think there is an abuse, report that admin on forum.
Also we have bots that changes situation a bit.Some players like making good score shooting bots before they get to the bridge(which is forbidden as I explained), cause bots just walk slowly and are easy targets.This is why there are more abuses then are normally supposed to be.Try to play santo croce map, if you are an admin you'll give around 10 kicks and 3-4 bans in one map for baseattack.
@All, once again, rules are the same.Maps and in-game situations are different.Please understand it!
If you play on RTR+SW and have a doubt about rules, just ask an admin!I also didnt know where the base starts when I started playing here, I even got kicked few times but then I asked for a clarification and learned how it works.
Paul

Last edited by iCQ (2018-11-16 16:25:42)

#28 2018-11-16 18:30:59

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 70.0

ICQ, you are a vote junkie smile

#29 2018-11-16 19:51:49

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Windows 10 Chrome 70.0

Paul Baumer wrote:

Insane wrote:

Oh really?Who?

Oh, if I would remember every unimportant situation like that in details... I`ve just remembered it due to this discussion.

#30 2018-11-16 19:58:35

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Windows 10 Chrome 70.0

The base on Kbely is like 150-200 meters from that bridge, according to that rule everyone must be able to leave the base without being shot. And yes, when ppl can`t cross the bridge they are trying to shoot you with zooks and a sherman from allied side of a river. And still come on it`s like half of kilometer from the base to that bridge.

Board footer