#1 2018-09-10 18:27:50

igor"
Player
Russia
Windows XP Opera 36.0

Igor'

please deprive admin "mad max". he bans everyone in a row for anything. Ten minutes banned a dozen people just like me

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#2 2018-09-10 19:04:06

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 68.0

Re: Igor'

What was the situation? I don't believe, that he bans like this.

I was also playing twice last week due the day ~2h or so and i saw that some players don't care the rules.

Some fresh air on server is not bad...

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2018-09-10 19:15:43

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 68.0

You are not banned Igor, it was probably 15 min ban

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#4 2018-09-10 19:28:05

MadMax
Greece
Windows 10 Firefox 62.0

yes i ban 4-5 players, the map was a mess, full of tards. admin can see the map log, so many team kills so many tards also they can ask other players who was there. i remember bud and merlin. bud personally report me about 3 people.
igor you try to drive a jeep into the door in house on our base (kharkov), i kick you, then you came back and doing again same shit with jeep.

Last edited by MadMax (2018-09-10 19:28:46)

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 1

#5 2018-09-10 19:50:05

igor"
Player
Russia
Windows XP Opera 36.0

yes, it was the case, I tried to get into the door with a jeep, for which I received a kick. Is it necessary to kick at once? perhaps. but I got a ban after a couple of minutes just sitting in a jeep on the base without touching anyone and doing nothing at all. With that, I was not afk, because my stop lasted no more than a minute. I think that the ban was given to me unreasonably and I require administrators to more responsibly manage the empowered power, in the future

#6 2018-09-10 20:11:36

MadMax
Greece
Windows 10 Firefox 62.0

unreasonably? i don't think so. you gave me the reason earlier when you playing disruptively. then you came back and you still in that jeep doing nothing when others waiting for jeep. what you expect for me to do with you when earlier you kicked doing shit with jeep? with what criteria i must judge you?
and you run here into the forum pretended the innocent and wrote a topic and you blame me "he bans everyone in a row for anything. Ten minutes banned a dozen people just like me"
banned dozen of people just like you. doing other shits just like you with the jeep. be serious man.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#7 2018-09-10 20:18:32

s/w
Player
Windows 7 Opera 55.0

personaly  ive never seen igor playing serious he almost always does that with the jeep  and also he frequently team kills and base bombs on purpose   oh and he also likes to block the hanger with his plane so no-one  can enter and repair inside

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#8 2018-09-10 20:48:11

igor"
Player
Russia
Windows XP Opera 36.0

Excellent! let's start banning everyone in advance "for prevention." Do you recognize that you had a suspicion that I might break the rules and that's why you decided to ban me in advance? I'm not the most disciplined player, but I do not deserve to be banished for something I have not done yet.
We go to the server to play in order to relax after a hard day and have some fun. Of course, the rules are necessary, but do not turn their performance into a farce, otherwise what's the pleasure of the game? Arriving in a jeep in the building, I did not cause any inconvenience to anyone, on the contrary, created an atmosphere of cheer, is it worth bumping or kicking for it? But after all, I was banned, not even for it, but for simply standing and not touching anyone for a short time

#9 2018-09-10 20:56:21

petr8
don't leave
Fedora Firefox 62.0

Don't want a discord, I'm sure there was a misunderstanding and no need to inflate it up.

#10 2018-09-10 20:58:09

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 62.0

dolboebstvo

#11 2018-09-11 01:12:47

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 62.0

MadMax wrote:

i remember bud and merlin. bud personally report me about 3 people.

Wasnt me, anyone can copy a forum name so i never use it ingame.

#12 2018-09-11 04:27:07

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

sorry to say it igor, but youre a clown-troll goofball. you don't seem interested in playing, you'd rather disrupt, teamkill and make foolish stuff. most times when you teamkill, you follow it up with your igor-smiley ))       im sure you enjoy it

igor" wrote:

I did not cause any inconvenience to anyone, on the contrary, created an atmosphere of cheer

here are clips from one typical igor round a week ago, where he spent the entire round teamkilling and disrupting - "creating an atmosphere of cheer"

00:11   igor gets kicked for minus-score
00:23   igor is back, disrupting by wasting a plane, trying to land it on top of a building in main base
00:36   igor is disrupting by wasting a plane, trying to land it on top of a building in main base (can be seen in the minimap)
00:45   igor is seemingly blocking a plane with an apc
01:27   igor is disrupting by wasting a plane, trying to land it on top of a building in main base (can be seen in the minimap)
01:37   igor is disrupting by wasting a plane, landing it on top of a building in main base
02:50   igor is disrupting by wasting a plane, trying to land it on top of a building in main base
03:49   igor is disrupting by wasting a plane, trying to land it on top of a building in main base
04:31   igor is disrupting by wasting a plane, trying to land it on top of a building in main base
04:43   igor makes his signature igor smiley )   he often does that when he disrupts and teamkills ))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGUJZ6eryUo

Last edited by 000 (2018-09-11 04:42:43)

#13 2018-09-11 06:23:55

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 62.0

Игорь, прекрати заниматься этой ерундой.

#14 2018-09-11 06:49:21

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

new admin is angry..he can ban 000 ..

#15 2018-09-11 07:10:57

jime1
Player
Windows 7 Firefox 60.0

MadMax wrote:

yes i ban 4-5 players, the map was a mess, full of tards. admin can see the map log, so many team kills so many tards also they can ask other players who was there. i remember bud and merlin. bud personally report me about 3 people.
igor you try to drive a jeep into the door in house on our base (kharkov), i kick you, then you came back and doing again same shit with jeep.

You are doing great mate, keep it up ! : )
Didn't knew you were an admin, belated Congratulations !!

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#16 2018-09-11 08:13:46

igor"
Player
Russia
Windows XP Opera 36.0

Yes, I like to be nonsense, but I try not to interfere with others. and how does this relate to the fact that the admin banning everyone in a row is not up to the job and banned me in particular when I did not break anything?

#17 2018-09-11 08:45:29

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 66.0

Yes, I like to be nonsense, ....

Don't even try - you are already nonsense ... and you will be banned each time for a longer period. Since you know well what you are doing and nobody appreciate it.

#18 2018-09-11 10:41:30

MadMax
Greece
Windows 10 Firefox 62.0

igor" wrote:

but I try not to interfere with others...   ...I did not break anything?

1) you tried with jeep to get into the house. in this house players spawn and you had block the exit. i kicked you.
2) you came back and i saw you in that jeep do nothing the same time when 4-5 players waiting for a jeep to attack the enemy. i ban you.

igor" wrote:

and how does this relate to the fact that the admin banning everyone in a row

for the other players I banned. first i warn 2-3 times in two languages english and russian commands, then i kick them and the 3rd time they got ban.

igor" wrote:

Yes, I like to be nonsense

49rYVdt.jpg
this is my last reply here not worth any more after that i saw, you blame your grandmother for your nonsense. i thought i have read all excuses about brothers, uncels, nephew, friends and now i read about grandmother, this is the top of iceberg. you are waste of time.

Positive reputation 9   Negative reputation 1

#19 2018-09-11 11:55:47

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 47.2

Igor, stop. You KNOW what you're doing is disruptive. You do it ALL the time. It's a shame because I actually enjoy playing against you when you're actually acting normal on rare occasions.

I've kicked you many times and banned you a few time for all the same shit. You come back and act normal for a few then just do it again. These 15min and 1day bans clearly have no impact.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#20 2018-09-11 16:57:23

Vojislav
Serbia
Android Chrome 68.0

Ok Igor you heard what is bad and why. Just dont repeat and play normal from now on. Its fun playing with you as sun mention.

#21 2018-09-11 17:08:29

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 62.0

Am I reading this correctly? Your grandma was glitching on your account????

Hahahha...

Seriously???????? (Yes/no question)

Sorry to bother u in this matter here igor... i have seen u play only few times quite a long time ago. I have absolutely no opinion in this matter other than "respect authority" especially when you know they are right and aware.

Again... ur grandma plays? Give her her own profile then!

She was glitching? Where did she get that from?

//ontopic: respect for the after sales service simple is giving igor here, nice work guys!

By the way igor I gave you a few +1 for trying to be honest and sincere here. I saw u on -1 total reputation and felt u might need a "friend" or push in the right direction. U can take it from here. Do not leave your buddies alone/behind in this game!

Cheers and have fun playing (often when my buddies and I wanted to fool around we went to empty server)

Last edited by iCQ (2018-09-11 17:19:53)

#22 2018-09-11 19:14:46

igor"
Player
Russia
Windows XP Opera 36.0

discussing what I'm a bad person we have left the topic. in the opinion of the majority, it is normal to ban for simply sitting in a jeep, and even for a short time? At the same time, I was sitting in a jeep for the reason that Russian-speaking players started to write to the chat, that the admin is not adequate. I stood beside him and watched him bounce the players to understand the degree of his adequacy.
If you can not sit in a jeep, you can not stand, sit, lie? What can I do on the server if nothing is allowed? to whom did I interfere with the Sun when I tried to drive a couple of weeks ago on a jeep into an empty building on the "Guadalcanal" and you banned me with another player? I did not disturb anyone, just had fun. Your adherence to the rules turns into a farce, it all reminds me of the country in which I live. We boys and girls are imprisoned for not speaking out about the authorities on the Internet. On the server is the same totalitarianism.
I can not promise you that I will follow the rules. Some of them are just and necessary, but some are absurd. I will continue to try to drive in a jeep into the building, I will sit on the plane on the roof and try to land on the deck of the ships on midway, I'll fly upside down to the hangar. Because I think the fun is the purpose of creating a server. For you, I leave the right to ban me for it

#23 2018-09-11 19:25:22

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 68.0

How can I get out of main if you are sitting in that jeep driver's side ?  If you want to wacht the game, dont monopolize equipments so others can try to help the team.  smile

#24 2018-09-11 20:00:22

igor"
Player
Russia
Windows XP Opera 36.0

Dakota wrote:

How can I get out of main if you are sitting in that jeep driver's side ?  If you want to wacht the game, dont monopolize equipments so others can try to help the team.  smile

but how then should I have fun without using the technique? with a rifle to run through the forest? it's very fun ... I smile have the right to use the technique at my discretion or on the server and it's forbidden? Is there a rule from the long list of forbidden, where it says that you can only go to war or fly?

Last edited by igor" (2018-09-11 20:00:52)

#25 2018-09-11 20:46:29

PipeR
Australia
Windows 7 Firefox 62.0

No brainer here mate ... you have broken the Do not play disruptively rule. which includes disrupting other players games. multiple times from what I read.

Also from what I get from you is that you are only trolling in these forums and I picture you sitting at your PC laughing at everyone (including myself) so take care and enjoy your future bans smile

keep  up the great work Madmax

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#26 2018-09-11 21:00:24

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 47.2

igor" wrote:

If you can not sit in a jeep, you can not stand, sit, lie? What can I do on the server if nothing is allowed? to whom did I interfere with the Sun when I tried to drive a couple of weeks ago on a jeep into an empty building on the "Guadalcanal" and you banned me with another player? I did not disturb anyone, just had fun. Your adherence to the rules turns into a farce, it all reminds me of the country in which I live. We boys and girls are imprisoned for not speaking out about the authorities on the Internet. On the server is the same totalitarianism.
I can not promise you that I will follow the rules. Some of them are just and necessary, but some are absurd. I will continue to try to drive in a jeep into the building, I will sit on the plane on the roof and try to land on the deck of the ships on midway, I'll fly upside down to the hangar. Because I think the fun is the purpose of creating a server. For you, I leave the right to ban me for it

For real!?

Are you referring to the hangar where you and another guy were purposely driving into a plane who was in there being repaired? Are you referring to you going into an "empty" building when you injured players in there? Are you referring to driving into the AA which resulted in a tk? I don't remember because you've done all of those many times.

As others have mentioned, you CONSTANTLY crash into people, bomb own base, and do crazy stuff which often results in wounding teammates tks. I don't care if you just want to drive around like an idiot. But you injure/tk people in the process or you drive through enemy main, die, then your glitched invisible jeep ruins the airfield or the bridge on caen. I've kicked you for both.

As Piper said, you just like to troll. Sure, it's usually fairly innocent, but occasionally you ruin the gameplay of others with that shit.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#27 2018-09-11 21:38:21

igor"
Player
Russia
Windows XP Opera 36.0

For real!?

Are you referring to the hangar where you and another guy were purposely driving into a plane who was in there being repaired? Are you referring to you going into an "empty" building when you injured players in there? Are you referring to driving into the AA which resulted in a tk? I don't remember because you've done all of those many times.

As others have mentioned, you CONSTANTLY crash into people, bomb own base, and do crazy stuff which often results in wounding teammates tks. I don't care if you just want to drive around like an idiot. But you injure/tk people in the process or you drive through enemy main, die, then your glitched invisible jeep ruins the airfield or the bridge on caen. I've kicked you for both.

Well, yes, it was probably not the most successful example, then we really fell off the stairs in the hangar on a repair aircraft ....

As Piper said, you just like to troll. Sure, it's usually fairly innocent, but occasionally you ruin the gameplay of others with that shit.

I try not to violate the freedoms of other players by my actions

#28 2018-09-11 22:43:59

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 47.2

igor" wrote:

Well, yes, it was probably not the most successful example, then we really fell off the stairs in the hangar on a repair aircraft ....

You did this multiple times... to the same person.

igor" wrote:

I try not to violate the freedoms of other players by my actions

And yet... you do.

I'm done arguing.

Good job, Max.

#29 2018-09-12 05:21:40

Maasika
Finland
Windows 10 Chrome 68.0

igor" wrote:

For you, I leave the right to ban me for it

So, case closed. Happy holiday.

#30 2018-09-14 21:31:20

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 1.96

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaYiNzV8UX0

(oeps, this aint the music video section is it?)

Last edited by iCQ (2018-09-14 21:32:13)

Board footer