#1 2018-08-26 02:48:45

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Bugging rules ?

i would have preferred to put this in the "bug or not" thread in the members section, but since that isn't possible anymore, i'll have to post it here

bugging is generally not allowed in simple fra servers

- question : during an inf duel, is tapping the prone key twice (for dodging and defense purposes) considered bugging ? and therefore not allowed ?

i just did this against one certain admin, and he kicked me for it

i press prone twice at 00:06

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4T8NRcjmaI

Last edited by 000 (2018-08-26 03:01:00)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#2 2018-08-26 06:20:59

Vojislav
Serbia
Android Chrome 68.0

Re: Bugging rules ?

This is not bugging .

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#3 2018-08-26 06:27:36

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 11.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

would have preferred to put this in the "bug or not" thread in the members section, but since that isn't possible anymore, i'll have to post it here

Yeah thank God you’re blocked from posting in that section, it’s for adults after all and not whiny little trolls that complain about every single insignificant detail in the game on the forums. Hopefully you’re blocked from more forum sections in the future until your access to the whole forums is completely blocked. Oh well, one can dream.

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

bugging is generally not allowed in simple fra servers

About the only valid point in your pathetic cry for attention that you disguised in this thread. It’s not allowed so why  incriminate yourself by posting a video of yourself doing an obvious prone bug? How stupid can you be really? You have just proved to this entire community that you are a shameless bugger.

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

- question : during an inf duel, is tapping the prone key twice (for dodging and defense purposes) considered bugging ? and therefore not allowed ?

Don’t try to sugarcoat your bugging by saying it’s because you are trying to defend yourself. That’s another retarded excuse. Why do you think buggers do what they do? To get hit some more, or to avoid reg hits? In other words bugging is a defence mechanism that someone like you would use to avoid reg hits. It is therefore illegal and should be sanctionned.

Plus anyone who’s played infantry games long enough in BF1942 knows that the prone animations in this game are broken. Pressing z twice in a short time frame is a well known bug, defence mechanism or not. Notice that from 0:09 onwards  in your video you are basically unhittable and that is the reason nameless fails to kill you.

BFSoldier wrote:

i just did this against one certain admin, and he kicked me for it

The kick is justified, stop crying about it, it’s obvious bugging. I feel like nameless is soft when it comes to bugging though, bugging IMO should be a bannable offense. It’s so sad that you have to bug with 20 ping. Give your head a shake.

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 1

#4 2018-08-26 07:10:46

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Android Chrome 57.0

Anyway to add delay when someone press z ?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#5 2018-08-26 07:55:56

MadMax
Greece
Windows 10 Firefox 61.0

this is not good at all, how can it be bug a gameplay control key?
if we consider Z as a bug, then we must also consider Ctrl or A,D for right and left.
just stay still so the enemy can kill you easier.

Last edited by MadMax (2018-08-26 07:59:23)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#6 2018-08-26 13:51:11

Flettnerman
average dödelcopter pilot
Russia
Website
Windows 7 Opera 54.0

That's remind me story when sommarel was banned for bugging on berlin, wanna try this on yourself?
https://youtu.be/2UC8wavXwS8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69ZrZIkuE74

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#7 2018-08-26 14:22:36

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 68.0

This is more like crouch z and z crouch which is bugging of course . But pressing twice z z ?

#8 2018-08-26 15:20:59

MadMax
Greece
Windows 10 Firefox 61.0

Flettnerman wrote:

That's remind me story when sommarel was banned for bugging on berlin, wanna try this on yourself?
https://youtu.be/2UC8wavXwS8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69ZrZIkuE74

it is obvious that bfsoldier1 and sommarel is two different cases. in bfsoldier1 video it is clearly that he just crouch for once, in sommarel videos he crouching like a maniac.
if you want my opinion even sommarel does not do anything wrong. i consider it as a skill, he just press Z. but that it is just my opinion.

#9 2018-08-26 15:48:31

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 8.1 Opera 46.0

First of all, better not publish videos with bugs in open forum.There's admins section for that.
I don't think what BFSoldier did is bugging.

#10 2018-08-26 16:46:28

razor
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 63.0

Vojislav wrote:

This is more like crouch z and z crouch which is bugging of course . But pressing twice z z ?

Anyone that actually plays the game knows that
you don't need to spam prone and crouch in order to create a bug delay. Don't believe me, go to an empty server with a friend and try it out press z once and move side to side a little and have them shoot you.

As for this video what this guy did was just a prone slide and came back up which yes did causes a bug. But it's not a "Sommarel  bug"

Basically anyone that prones and comes back up shooting is bugging lol as retarded as that sounds, it's the truth and I think considering majority of you people are like 40 you should realize that by now in this broken joke of a game that we all love so much.

Last edited by razor (2018-08-26 16:53:34)

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#11 2018-08-26 17:44:13

seVen

Windows 8.1 Firefox 61.0

All of this inf dancing crap reminds me of something..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIgJcjXNW4w

wink

#12 2018-08-26 19:11:44

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 68.0

razor wrote:

Basically anyone that prones and comes back up shooting is bugging lol as retarded as that sounds.

True, sounds like that . There should be straight line what is and what is not bugging. What he did seems so lame to even comment , because now you should forbid prone at all to avoid bugs. Sure...

#13 2018-08-26 20:49:44

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 11.0

There is a mod for infantry called Anti Bug Mod and it disables proning completely.

#14 2018-08-26 20:59:54

razor
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 63.0

Black Mamba wrote:

There is a mod for infantry called Anti Bug Mod and it disables proning completely.

Yeah but it's not applicable to a 30+ player public server

#15 2018-08-26 23:49:15

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

black mamba, i've ignored you for years due to your foolishness. and then just found this clip of you double-jumping, then double-proning. the same you just wrote half a page about, how terrible it is, that people doing it should be banned etc. listen serpent, youre lucky i didnt record all the hyper-bugging i've seen you do. i only got one clip for now, but thats enough. is there anything left to say about you ? ur a complete joke, snake

it appears that most admins and clanners regularly double-prones and doublejumps in simple fra. even nameless double-prones. the 01:56 one is from the same round yesterday, where he kicked me for doing the same as he did himself. i heard him talking about drinking a lot of vodka that night. maybe it affected his judgment and cognitive abilities

double-proning is seemingly bugging, but not as much as crouch-proning. double-proning is already allowed as i see it, and should be in the future too

most veteran inf agree that even just a single prone is bugging, and theres nothing to do about it in public servers

example :

http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic. … 175#p59175

lachesis wrote:

for any experienced infantry out there knows that if you just press Z and prone just once, it will be buggy for the opponent to hit the target thats a fact. Nobody got time for recording and reporting players for bugging, some people dosnt even know that just 1 time prone is a bug in bf1942, it dosnt depend on how many times u spam it, prone = bug thats a fact. now if a player in 1on1 suddenly reloads and jump+prone behind a sand bag and get up and shoots you counts as a bug 100% and after that nobody got time to discuss with admins that he bugged cuz unexperienced inf player will say that 1 time prone aint a bug and it didnt count as bug.. thats the problem here.. might as well just use the mod so nobody got excuses or bugs secretly.. we got no good pc to record our 1on1 when we already got a mod that holds you back from the dirty stuff.. simple as that.

00:05    soh diamondback aka black mamba double-jumps, then double-prones
00:13    mantequila aka admin kobra prone-dives
00:20    wululu aka admin doubti double-prones
00:28    admin abas double-prones
00:34    admin arkos double-jumps
00:42    admin abas double-jumps
00:50    fletterman double-prones
00:56    admin nameless double-prones
01:02    notkobra aka admin kobra double-prones
01:56    admin nameless double-prones behind ammobox and crate

https://youtu.be/Qfgd5J_2CT8

Last edited by 000 (2018-08-27 00:15:15)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#16 2018-08-27 00:16:58

Jim2102
Player
United States
Website
Android Chrome 68.0

Still no 4K 60fps...

#17 2018-08-27 00:55:36

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 11.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

black mamba, i've ignored you for years due to your foolishness. and then just found this clip of you double-jumping, then double-proning. the same you just wrote half a page about, how terrible it is, that people doing it should be banned etc. listen serpent, youre lucky i didnt record all the hyper-bugging i've seen you do. i just got one clip for now, but thats enough. is there anything left to say about you ? ur a complete joke, snake

it appears that most admins and clanners regularly double-prones and doublejumps in simple fra. even nameless double-prones. the 01:56 one is from the same round yesterday, where he kicked me for doing the same as he did himself. i heard him talking about drinking a lot of vodka that night. maybe it affected his judgment and cognitive abilities

double-proning is seemingly bugging, but not as much as crouch-proning. double-proning is already allowed as i see it, and should be in the future too

most veteran inf agree that even just a single prone is bugging, and theres nothing to do about it in public servers

example :

http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic. … 175#p59175

lachesis wrote:

for any experienced infantry out there knows that if you just press Z and prone just once, it will be buggy for the opponent to hit the target thats a fact. Nobody got time for recording and reporting players for bugging, some people dosnt even know that just 1 time prone is a bug in bf1942, it dosnt depend on how many times u spam it, prone = bug thats a fact. now if a player in 1on1 suddenly reloads and jump+prone behind a sand bag and get up and shoots you counts as a bug 100% and after that nobody got time to discuss with admins that he bugged cuz unexperienced inf player will say that 1 time prone aint a bug and it didnt count as bug.. thats the problem here.. might as well just use the mod so nobody got excuses or bugs secretly.. we got no good pc to record our 1on1 when we already got a mod that holds you back from the dirty stuff.. simple as that.

00:05    soh diamondback aka black mamba double-jumps, then double-prones
00:13    mantequila aka admin kobra prone-dives
00:20    wululu aka admin doubti double-prones
00:28    admin abas double-prones
00:34    admin arkos double-jumps
00:42    admin abas double-jumps
00:50    fletterman double-prones
00:56    admin nameless double-prones
01:02    notkobra aka admin kobra double-prones
01:56    admin nameless double-prones behind ammobox and crate

https://youtu.be/Qfgd5J_2CT8

Again, you are sugarcoating things. Double proning is not « seemingly bugging » and it’s not less of a bug than crouch-proning. What you did was a bug plain and simple, stop trying to downplay it. It is what it is and if you don’t believe me just check the video you posted in your first post. You are unhittable for a few seconds there from 0:09 onwards, after having done the double z bug.

You filmed me bugging, that’s great, yeah maybe I did bug in the past, I’m obviously not proud of that but at least I can own up to it and say it was wrong to do so. But I also do know that I have beaten you many times in infantry situations without using bugs, and it made you so upset that you would lose to someone that has 5x your ping that you would resort to cheap insults. And that is a fact.

What you are trying to do here is make your double prone bug acceptable by posting videos of admins caught in the act. « Others are doing it so it’s ok for me to bug too ».

Those admins shouldn’t have been bugging in the first place and neither should you. Just because it is a widespread practice on the server it does not make it acceptable just as just because it is not written in the rules that it is not permitted to bug it makes it moral or socially acceptable to do so. If you saw robbers in the street robbing a store and there was no police presence would you join them or report them to the authorities?

If you want to be the better infantry player, then be the better infantry player and don’t bug! It’s that easy. Yeah it might be bad that admins are doing it but that does not justify you using bugs, or how you are doing it (double z, prone and z). Get real and stop being a lache fanboy.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2018-08-27 01:01:49)

#18 2018-08-27 03:12:07

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Android Chrome 67.0

being a better player starts with telling yourself that boy do I suck. That's where xp is stuck at. It's hard for him though because he is getting all the gold medals.
Meanwhile watch a real infantry video with all the aims and whistles.

https://youtu.be/6KAqJLcshsU

None of this you see today with all the lazy players on public who expect easy kills and whose aim looks like they're sitting on an earthquake

Last edited by simon (2018-08-27 03:25:43)

#19 2018-08-27 05:50:18

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Android Chrome 57.0

What i done is not double jump , what arkos done in that clip? He just jumps , same goes to some other infs snd the main problem of bugging is about hitting but i dont see any hitting problem from your side

Last edited by ABAS (2018-08-27 08:41:19)

#20 2018-08-27 13:06:33

SleveN
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 68.0

simon wrote:

being a better player starts with telling yourself that boy do I suck .

Deep

Thats smth you can apply on everything in life and you will be thirsty for knowledge

Last edited by SleveN (2018-08-27 13:08:49)

#21 2018-08-27 19:42:36

-=TL=-FearofthedarkHU
Hungary
Windows 10 Firefox 61.0

Vojislav wrote:
razor wrote:

Basically anyone that prones and comes back up shooting is bugging lol as retarded as that sounds.

True, sounds like that . There should be straight line what is and what is not bugging. What he did seems so lame to even comment , because now you should forbid prone at all to avoid bugs. Sure...

This is the point. If what you see in the first video is considered bugging in the SiMPLE community, you might as well consider disabling proning entirely, along with crouching. Just as in the Infantry mod by Butcher. Nameless was also influenced heavily by emotions at that time.

The Sommarel case is what is considered standard bugging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UC8wavXwS8

Last edited by -=TL=-FearofthedarkHU (2018-08-27 19:44:52)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#22 2018-10-11 21:16:42

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

sommarel making special moves again, today in berlin

is it crouch + prone ?

disallowed ?

https://youtu.be/-LH-ddBY9X0

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#23 2020-02-20 05:30:03

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

reporting hencca for using a certain forbidden bug-jump. it makes one almost unhittable, and that is the purpose with this bug-jump; to get an almost cheat-like advantage

hencca is a veteran inf player, who has played for 10+ years, and he knows exactly what he is doing. he has been a heavy bug-user for ages. he uses this one deliberately to avoid getting hit, and he uses it constantly in the simple server

this bug-jump is rarely seen in the simple server these days. the second most known users of this exploit-jump are simon and deeko

enough is enough, ive been wanting to report him for a long time. he has used it at least 1000 times by now. he should immediately stop using it

i suggest either :

1)  giving hencca a 24 hour ban on the spot next time he is seen ingame, and then inform him why

2)  an admin sending him a pm, telling him to stop it permanently

3)  officially allow this cheat-jump in simple servers, since its 2020, and it seems like most simple admins dont know, have forgotten or dont care about what bugging is ..... i too, will then start using this cheat-jump constantly

im for 1 or 2, definitely not 3

a berlin in simple, yesterday, he used it heavily as usual :

https://youtu.be/HtJRTH4WG24

Last edited by 000 (2020-02-20 05:48:55)

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#24 2020-02-20 09:37:14

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
OS X Chrome 52.0

if bugging means being difficult to hit, you BFSoldier1 is the most difficult to hit. is the fish swimming in water aware of the water?

#25 2020-02-20 10:32:32

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 56.1

If this is viewed as similar to what Somma did, then it should be treated as such.

#26 2020-02-20 10:37:24

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Fedora Epiphany 3.18

is w+jump+crouch+s bugging?
it looks like he is w+jump+s

#27 2020-02-20 10:38:38

henccak
Player
Finland
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

well sommarel seems use really bugging there.  this my jump is not bug. smile i have tested it hitregs stays same. i have seen fear jazzy and others doing this.  bs young ping is 14 its really good for aiming.   OMG if would have too 20 ping. and  Deeko and Simon would be very strong with 20 ping.

#28 2020-02-20 10:54:01

henccak
Player
Finland
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

but its a bit gay to use this move so will stop. big_smile

#29 2020-02-20 11:06:12

s/w
Player
Windows 7 Opera 66.0

If this is considered as bugging, then I should start complaining about 000 constantly going up and down in a straight line with a plane. Since it makes him virtually unhittable when im on his 6.

#30 2020-02-20 13:54:16

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 13.0

It’s a bug people, that jump makes the player unhittable for a few seconds after landing. 90% of the players in Berlin were using it yesterday btw.

Board footer