#1 2018-07-29 15:54:09

tainocaribe
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 67.0

IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

Hi guy I was playing in omaha, I make it to the hills and I was banned for not reason.
I don't cheat, tk or play in a wrongful way. Im handicapped veteran and I love playing in your server playing bf is not just a game for me, it help me to heal mentally and emotionally ,I know there are kids playing, for respect to all players  I don't use strong  language and treat people with respect. I will really appreciate if you unban me.
My  nick at the time of ban was "jen"

Another observation: As you had notice the BF community is smaller everyday. Please think of that before ban  someone.
A warning first is a good option to persuade players from disrupting  the game. Banning people kill the community. I know there is some players you deserve it but at least a ban warning will help everybody.

Thanks
I appreciate your help and understanding.

Sergeant  (Retired)
USA NAVY
John Edward Nabil
USA Navy

Do you think warning before banning a player should be implemented?

1. Yes
  2. No
Total votes: 15

Poll is closed

Last edited by tainocaribe (2018-07-29 15:57:58)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 3

#31 2018-08-05 20:04:04

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 67.0

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

I understand about stolen valor for a vet or active milattary frustration. But those stores are there to bring more money to the army isint it ??    I used to buy my hunting clothing and gears over there. I only heard about one fake vet soldier a few ears ago in Ottawa.
https://globalarmysurplus.com/fr/

Kind of cheap and sadd to try impersonate our heros of the past and present, shame on them !!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCfyvivYxLg

Last edited by Dakota (2018-08-05 20:24:46)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#32 2018-08-06 17:07:46

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 1.96

Actually this is a very interesting topic... stolen Valor.

Now its hard for me to speak about this since uuh... well.. there's so many things i "CANNOT" talk about around here.

But fake people really bug the hell out of me. Pretend you are a F1 race coureur. Pretend you are a doctor (usually they want to be a Gynecologist). Or how about those people who pretend to be a chef cook? Oh my god i once ran into a fake chef cook i really REALLY had to stop myself (and my army buddies especially, hotheads) to not completely beat the crap out of that guy.

Later i found out he a total fraud working in that hotel/restaurant just to steal money from the guests. No joke, he just got that job and i found out he went from restaurant/kitchen to restaurant/kitchen. His dad used to be a cook in a hospital there he learned to "pretend" in this.

Oh or how about that time i met this fraud guy who pretended to be a movie director. He came up-on our film set... this and that... bla bla bla... i had a few dinners with him later and it smelled fishy.

But i show him the respect that he deserves of course. Until one day i caught him... yeps he a fraud. Actually.. he is all over the internet now. In a bad way..... he now in jail for stealing/fraud more than 2 million euro.

Only real thing about him is that he is a writer. He wrote two best sellers... lol... what a figure this guy. Also he used to be a DJ... let me see if i can find an interview with him. Hmmm too bad they removed the video from the internet. Seems his lawyer had some busy days.

Other dutch news about him:
https://opgelicht.avrotros.nl/dossiers/ … ate/11073/

As u can read there his victims are usually young girls (guess why)... and gosh what a FILTHY guy! I hope you people realize there are some people in this world you cannot imagine how bad they are, how fake they be and how far they go to trick you into opening your wallet, door OR pants! BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!

What am i talking here....

Oh yes.. i hate fake people... so the topic starter wished to be in the army or really was...

Please be careful... some veterans ARE really veterans but they just are so confused (drunk or old) that they just dont know anymore what is what. Those we should PROTECT...

Those who are fake.... grow some balls and just admit it and be well. Its funny to play clown... just dont hurt people or nations or NATURE with it.

Take good care all....

GEEEZZZZZ.....

How about a legit spy? Works for army in this country... pretends to be working for the army in that country.... is that allowed? smile

Last edited by iCQ (2018-08-06 17:37:10)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#33 2018-08-06 17:14:57

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 1.96

Dakota wrote:

I understand about stolen valor for a vet or active milattary frustration. But those stores are there to bring more money to the army isint it ??    I used to buy my hunting clothing and gears over there. I only heard about one fake vet soldier a few ears ago in Ottawa.
https://globalarmysurplus.com/fr/

Kind of cheap and sadd to try impersonate our heros of the past and present, shame on them !!!!

Is anyone have any more info on this video? They look like Israeli spies to me (both the woman and the man). Or are they just attention/power hungry clown charlatan?

Any follow ups? Is the man found??? What is he about???? Very odd!!!

Sunshine wrote:

No, I'm not wrong. I've kicked you a few times. Then when you went on one of your stupid sfv/wounding/etc fest, a few players reported you. I noticed who you were and since you're a habitual rule breaker, I banned you.
You lied about you being in the military and you're lying about breaking the rules. I will not shorten your ban. I don't even know how long it is since I'm not on my PC.

WOW Sunshine is one hell of a SHARP admin... impressive!!! Love your work!

But Sunshine (and others).... what would u think? I personally would report this guy (i dont have his IP so i really cant)... stolen valor is online just as bad as offline!

I myself have reported tons of these (mostly from facebook/msn e.g.)... super annoying.

Many (mostly Nigerian 419's as we call them) are just online pretending to be a US veteran or active duty soldier to trick silly civilians into marry them or send them money or their ID card whatever.

Do not underestimate these types of people... they do A LOT OF DAMAGE and we have to stop them A.S.A.P.

No idea who topic starter is, what he does... where his IP is from... why he is pretending... or maybe even he is real and just confused. Anyhow interesting topic!

Bla bla bla i talk too much sorry i just woke up.

Last edited by iCQ (2018-08-06 17:25:34)

#34 2018-08-06 17:40:54

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 1.96

This is the fraud film director... well he is real.. but uuh.. hahaha here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvDphnEQavY

Anyways he is in jail.... DUH

And Erik if u ever read this LOL... come back and give me back my hat... you damn thief... u get back ur suitcase ok? tongue

Asshole... you thought u could trick me... now u burn.

Maybe you can find some extra time in jail to finish ur 3th book Delirium... i doubt it be a best seller like the previous ones!

Over-and-out,
Last edited by iCQ (2018-08-06 17:48:46)

#35 2018-08-06 18:19:56

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 67.0

The ao sob sentence !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec1RArpSK_0

Last edited by Dakota (2018-08-06 18:21:45)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#36 2018-08-19 23:03:55

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.2

lol, a sea sergent. the guy was a pirate?

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

Board footer