#1 2018-07-01 22:30:29

Reder
Player
Argentina
Windows 10 Firefox 60.0

Banned 1 week for delib tk but i didn´t teamkill anyone

So, thats pretty much it. I was playing Midway today in Axis, suddenly after picking a plane from the carrier i read in the chat "!btk1week .[my number]" or something like that.
The thing is, i did NOT teamkill anyone and if i did, it wasn´t on purpose. Also i didn´t even get a warning like a kick or some admin saying "Reder stop tk".

Please unban me, i love this game and every people on this sv.

Nick: Reder
Server:SiMPLE BF1942 [FRA]
Hour: I can´t remember. Sorry.

Last edited by Reder (2018-07-01 22:35:40)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2018-07-01 22:39:25

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 61.0

Re: Banned 1 week for delib tk but i didn´t teamkill anyone

Waiting for Hydra's comment here.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2018-07-01 22:45:32

Reder
Player
Argentina
Windows 10 Firefox 60.0

Me too nameless, he was the one who banned me.

If he got a decent reason and he is right i will take it and wait the whole week.

#4 2018-07-01 22:56:54

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 67.0

1rst and 2nd post in Simple ??

#5 2018-07-01 23:01:28

Reder
Player
Argentina
Windows 10 Firefox 60.0

Yeah?

Idk what do you mean.

#6 2018-07-01 23:52:11

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 61.0

It was tk fest on carrier I banned him cuz I saw Reder teamkill text. I banned him and tk stoped. I love to play without tk so much.
And from what people told me you already done 3 day ban before this.

Last edited by Hydra{SRB} (2018-07-01 23:54:11)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#7 2018-07-02 00:14:30

Reder
Player
Argentina
Windows 10 Firefox 60.0

What? I didn´t kill anyone in the carrier man! And if i did it wasn´t on purpose. It surely was the B17 that Merlin and i landed in the carrier thinking we could repair (that exploded because some guy crashed on us, i think that is the TK you are talking about). So i repeat, please unban me.

That ban was for bombing ONCE with my last missile of the Katyusha in enemy main.I will don´t try to excuse myself about that because i know i deserved it and i was wrong. (btw i didn´t even get a warning before being banned)

Last edited by Reder (2018-07-02 00:15:22)

#8 2018-07-02 06:57:13

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 61.0

Reder, you are unbanned. Please, read the rules and play carefully.

#9 2018-07-02 14:41:17

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 67.0

Hyd you fool, Reder was being troll attacked along with the rest of us on the carrier, its a natural human reaction to left click at the problem and make a mistake that way, he is not a tkr, nor troll, and when running with me, people ramming our b17 with friendly planes taking off, using the aa on us as we leave, of course these leave short fuses, and in all honesty, I knew all of this beforehand when it happen, you don't know what the fuq you saw, I did, and you had no right to do that, you were over zealous and nearly deprived me of one of my only allies in the server for a week, and when I told you about that 3 day ban, it was not tk related, learn peoples character, learn to read all things and context, and quite frankly, i'm sick of you giving me the business for nothing especially while I am being harassed in the ways that I am, on top of what seems to be arranged game crashes when I'm winning, and tks of bomber, more than twice this week, and then you show up immediately afterward, making lang kicks and warnings, like that is exactly what you intended, hoping ill react enough to justify a lang ban, I'm not stupid, and you are shrewd and low to think I can't see what's going on, the fact that you maintain innocence about this and think you can lie to me and I can't tell, disgusts me, stop abusing your admin, stop thinking you can get away with it unnoticed by me, you don't, knock it the fuq off before you step in real shit and get caught, GOT IT?

#10 2018-07-02 14:58:07

Reder
Player
Argentina
Windows 10 Firefox 61.0

nämeless wrote:

Reder, you are unbanned. Please, read the rules and play carefully.

Thank you, but i repeat, i didn´t broke any rules.

#11 2018-07-02 15:04:39

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 17.17134

Zatoichi wrote:

Hyd you fool, Reder was being troll attacked along with the rest of us on the carrier, its a natural human reaction to left click at the problem and make a mistake that way, he is not a tkr, nor troll, and when running with me, people ramming our b17 with friendly planes taking off, using the aa on us as we leave, of course these leave short fuses, and in all honesty, I knew all of this beforehand when it happen, you don't know what the fuq you saw, I did, and you had no right to do that, you were over zealous and nearly deprived me of one of my only allies in the server for a week, and when I told you about that 3 day ban, it was not tk related, learn peoples character, learn to read all things and context, and quite frankly, i'm sick of you giving me the business for nothing especially while I am being harassed in the ways that I am, on top of what seems to be arranged game crashes when I'm winning, and tks of bomber, more than twice this week, and then you show up immediately afterward, making lang kicks and warnings, like that is exactly what you intended, hoping ill react enough to justify a lang ban, I'm not stupid, and you are shrewd and low to think I can't see what's going on, the fact that you maintain innocence about this and think you can lie to me and I can't tell, disgusts me, stop abusing your admin, stop thinking you can get away with it unnoticed by me, you don't, knock it the fuq off before you step in real shit and get caught, GOT IT?

Oh man seriously!!!  Now we are crashing the game/server just to stop Merlin from winning …...shame on us!!!!!!

#12 2018-07-02 16:58:50

Reder
Player
Argentina
Windows 10 Firefox 61.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:

Oh man seriously!!!  Now we are crashing the game/server just to stop Merlin from winning …...shame on us!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtIjR-3Tzh0

#13 2018-07-21 20:11:03

MC-Gregor
Player

Reder wrote:

So, thats pretty much it. I was playing Midway today in Axis, suddenly after picking a plane from the carrier i read in the chat "!btk1week .[my number]" or something like that.
The thing is, i did NOT teamkill anyone and if i did, it wasn´t on purpose. Also i didn´t even get a warning like a kick or some admin saying "Reder stop tk".

Same thing happened to me this day… thx Hydra....

#14 2018-07-21 20:11:41

MC-Gregor
Player

Reder wrote:

#15 2018-07-21 21:13:34

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 61.0

MC-Gregor wrote:
Reder wrote:

Your welcome bro

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

Board footer