#1 2018-05-15 18:24:38

Caligos
Player
Windows 10 Vivaldi 1.96

Banned from hacker "lesden" who has obviously rights of administrator

Hello,
I was playing today afternoon on your server. Someone named lesden was and maybe still is right now using something simmilar to wall hack. His favourite toy was plane and for many maps he had leading score of many kills and absolutely no death. He was bombing us all even he couldn't see us and almost never missed. For example on Iwo Jima I was laying on one shore below the road, noone could have seen me from other side, he came exactly from the opposite side with his plane in low altitude, so there were no way he could see me (if I would be standing or be on the place of the road that would be ok), I was laying below the surface but yet he bombed me (he must have dropped the bomb at the time when even I didn't see him but yet he was bombing exactly at me). That is just one trustful example. There is no way he was playing fair. That time there were around 3 players who didn't play fair for sure and I am not talking just about the score. Many people were talking about that, that he (lesden) is cheating and I was pointing at it too and for that reason I was banned by him. I am reporting just him because of this and because I am sure of it. And I am also asking for unban because I have been banned unfairly. I am adult man who is earning lot of money every day on forex and binary option. To be succesfull in this someone must have very high IQ. This is not just some yelling at someone because of high scores. When I am saying something I mean it seriously.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2018-05-15 22:48:40

razor
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 63.0

Re: Banned from hacker "lesden" who has obviously rights of administrator

Caligos wrote:

. I am adult man who is earning lot of money every day on forex and binary option. To be succesfull in this someone must have very high IQ. This is not just some yelling at someone because of high scores. When I am saying something I mean it seriously.

Yes well Mr. High IQ, if you think someone is cheating you should record the suspicious activity, not just yelling at them.  If you think someone is cheating don't even bother asking an admin ingame, it doesn't work that way if you haven't discovered that by now. Because too many noobs call hacks everyday so it just doesn't matter to them. Which is understandable, they're too focused on banning the same 2 players everyday big_smile

#3 2018-05-16 00:50:13

Sepp
Player
England
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

"If you think someone is cheating don't even bother asking an admin ingame, it doesn't work that way if you haven't discovered that by now."

What about the fact that the player "lesden" who was suspected of cheating by more than one player, was the one who banned him. "lesden" could only do this if he was an Admin. In which case, where is "lesden" to justify the ban? He's not here answering. I have never heard of an Admin "lesden". Clearly this Admin is cloaked, for whatever reason. And I think we can summise what that reason might be. I've already suggested a forum wide vote on Admins having to use the name in game their Admin rights were issued under in a recent forum thread. But, the idea got poo-pooed. Oh well. This is what it has come to - honest players banned for calling out cheats while the cheats circumvent any ban. What a wonderful situation.

Last edited by Anonymouse (2018-05-16 00:52:40)

#4 2018-05-16 06:56:42

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 59.0

i know player lesden from ingame... he is a plane lover and practiced many years...there is a posibility that he is not cheating... he might have spotted u on a previois fly over or from high above....

anyhow being banned for such a reason is bitter.... being a pro legit player and being banned is also bitter.

look... many, if not most people these days need their hourly/daily dopamine hit....

as u topic starter many people get this from gold or coins... plenty of others get it from flirts or high scores. Just a few get it from team work and seeying others happy... thats the world we live in. It comes from above... usually the succesful people are guiding us not in a consructive healthy direction... these matters are complex.

sorry for my bad english and many typos... you try posting on a sweat wet smartphone on an asian beach in the sun with someone next to u nagging to u in a language u not understand whilst its 46 degree celcius

get those breasts out of my face already girls!! hmm

Last edited by iCQ (2018-05-16 06:59:53)

#5 2018-05-16 08:56:06

Caligos
Player
Windows 10 Vivaldi 1.96

I don't think you can get every map above 30 kills and 0 deaths with just flying above everyone's heads and bombing directly every flak, tank or soldier without any interruption or anyone shooting him down. Everytime he knew where everyone was even he was on the other side of the map. Everytime when someone spawned or got into vehicle he was always above him at seconds and usually he didn't miss.

#6 2018-05-16 10:36:11

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 7 Cyberfox 52.5

1 day ban by e.S for inappropriate language

#7 2018-05-16 20:52:09

Caligos
Player
Windows 10 Vivaldi 1.96

There was no inappropriate language but thanks for letting me know.

#8 2018-05-16 23:20:17

Sepp
Player
England
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

Based on the situation and corroborating circumstances, the language seems quite appropriate. At least we know who the Admin was now Abbas has uncloaked him.

#9 2018-05-16 23:23:31

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 59.0

Sepp wrote:

Based on the situation and corroborating circumstances, the language seems quite appropriate. At least we know who the Admin was now Abbas has uncloaked him.

EkPY0X3.jpg

#10 2018-07-02 00:44:21

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Android Chrome 67.0

I had a lot of fun reading this bullshit written by Caligos and company... thank you - you made my late evening wink

Last edited by e.S (2018-07-02 00:45:00)

#11 2018-07-02 12:21:10

Outlaw
Player
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 67.0

Caligos wrote:

I don't think you can get every map above 30 kills and 0 deaths with just flying above everyone's heads and bombing directly every flak, tank or soldier without any interruption or anyone shooting him down. Everytime he knew where everyone was even he was on the other side of the map. Everytime when someone spawned or got into vehicle he was always above him at seconds and usually he didn't miss.

Pilots know how to read the minimap and can tell whenever someone enters an empty vehicle or flak. Getting a good KDR is easy in a plane with enough practice.

Board footer