#1 2018-05-14 19:05:05

Sepp
Player
England
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

Cloaked Admins.

Can the members please have a vote on whether or not Admins should have to appear in game under the name to which their Admin rights were given.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2018-05-14 19:14:27

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 66.0

Re: Cloaked Admins.

No.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#3 2018-05-14 21:59:49

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 59.0

Its not against the rules. And its a good way to check for cheaters.

#4 2018-05-14 23:15:46

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 16.16299

So will all the players follow this new rule as well?

No thought not big_smile

#5 2018-05-14 23:34:10

Sepp
Player
England

Cheats can be stopped but not made to disappear. The "good" cheats are able to evade any kind of ban. As much as there are complaints about cheating, there are equally complaints of Admin abuse. As a matter of reducing this alleged Admin abuse, the policeman should wear his badge? There is crime reaction and crime prevention. It's well known that policemen with a visible presence reduce crime rates. I know you'll say "But what about undercover detectives?". Well, it still would not stop the professional cheats. Perhaps the badge on show may deter not the cheats, but they'll know to fear Admins if they are around and obvious. I do not think that asking every Admin for an honest show of hands would produce an honest answer as regards which of them play under Admin name and which of cloak under aliases. This is why a I am suggesting a forum wide vote on the issue, in which of course every Admin will get to vote and remain anonymous.

#6 2018-05-15 06:06:00

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Android Chrome 57.0

I heard from some players you are playing for about 5 years only on tanks alot server , aint that too boring?

#7 2018-05-15 06:41:28

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Unknown Firefox 59.0

Yeah exactly - complaints. People all over the world complain all the time about everything. And mainly because they enjoy it

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#8 2018-05-15 10:26:03

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 59.0

Admins in incognito are a must have especially to find the hardcore cheaters! Admins sometimes join with other nick or guid and spectate a player for a while. If any simple admin does this i only have even more respect for them!

I seriously not see the problem with it.

Simple even has a healthy service called forum where u can appeal your ban. Seems like any admin can check the log/work of their fellow admins and surely can discus unbans or mistakes or wrong doings.

Be sure to follow the rules... also strike your own heart once in a while for sometimes some people might get upset and get into unfair situations.

I hate this im in 40 degree celsius asia cant play simple server atm i would do anything for a round of bf1942 even if it means i have to accept admins breathing in my neck (sarcasm).

Try to be happy with what we have got... i am not saying all admins are angels (duh) but the simple system is good. I administer many servers, forums, games, chatrooms etc... i say its GOOD (more than above normal). Also special is i see a lot of different nationalities, races, genders, religions and political views here, very nice!

#9 2018-05-15 17:05:55

Cicero_01
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 66.0

"Badges?" We don't need no "badges!"  We don't need no stinking "badges!!!!"

#10 2018-05-16 20:12:14

Caligos
Player
Windows 10 Vivaldi 1.96

Open your eyes. This whole leadership of this server is using some modifications and they are all together cheating. But whenever someone random has unbelievable score they watch him closely and almost everytime they ban suspicious players without no proofs. These selfcalled kiddy admins don't even know how to use proper language but everyone else is kicked for that. Just don't use your brain while playing and you will be good with them or better option, just don't play this crap and start to build your life.

Edit: And mainly they are most mad on you when you are killing them repeatedly. So watch out and let them kill you.

Last edited by Caligos (2018-05-16 20:16:44)

#11 2018-05-16 21:15:34

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 16.16299

Who are you calling kiddie and more to the point who are you calling a cheat, do you have any proof?   No thought not.  There was I reliably informed that you had a massive IQ, it seems clear that you are not to be trusted.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#12 2018-05-16 22:01:15

Netherlands
Ubuntu Firefox 57.0

Caligos wrote:

Open your eyes. This whole leadership of this server is using some modifications and they are all together cheating....... .....and mainly they are most mad on you when you are killing them repeatedly. So watch out and let them kill you.

Caligos, are you serious? I have seen many people of the simple team play for many years... but i havent suspected any of them of cheating. Not even close!

What i do see is admins that really love the game and work WORK very hard to keep it alive.

Remember many of these guys and girls have years and years of experience! So they know every little corner of the map... where to hide, when to reload or repair. When to medic and when to be a gunner...

Also many of them work in teams (with their own members AND with 'guests')...

Some of them have their own clans or are members of other clans. Dont expect them to be beaten easily!!! I have spectated many of them for many hours, not because i suspect cheating them but because i lazy and i love watching pro players play this game. I learn from it...

Some of the most great players are in here. For example my favorite is Arkos, i love watching him... clean play and he just knows just about everything.. he is not maybe the best but when he is on a roll WOW he just is always at the right place. A tactical genius! Whilst at the same time he does a great admin job... thats pure SKILL.

Sure yes i have been banned once... not sure anymore why... i think cause i TK-ed without saying sorry (a few mines and running over a team mate with a jeep.. stupid sleepy me (and idiot who crosses the busy road without watching).

It is possible one of the admins gets pissed... did you think they are emotionless robots? Try showing some respect and talk to them... ask how and why... you might learn something! (and who knows u make some nice friends)

I dont say its not possible that anyone uses a mod... but seriously try to bring prove to the table. Record gameplay if u have to... but i dont want to see you waste ur time.

How long do you play this game Cali?

Caligos wrote:

admins don't even know how to use proper language

About using language... not all are born in England (which is another +1 a mix from people all over).

YES i can understand that some of them can piss you off... deal different by that (strong hint).

OK lets say you are right... some are cheating... let me say this:

dear cheating admin, could u please stop using your mod, dont kill the game please there is so little left already

i quit this thread... i am seriously not the most popular guest

(but i feel some of u guys might easily beat me big_smile )

pSy4UDA.jpg

Last edited by iCQ (2018-05-16 22:09:41)

#13 2018-05-16 22:36:53

Sepp
Player
England

Some time ago, not that long, a certain Admin who I could easily name but choose not to, cloaked his name and brought with him to the server two of the most professional hackers/cheats known to BF1942 (simon and his brother deeko) with the purpose of goading me into a ban. It didn't work because I realised what the intention was and who it was, so I quit to prevent it. There is an old saying that if you lay down with dogs you will catch fleas. Sorry to question the integrity of a minority of Admins, but collaborating with well known and proven cheaters in such an underhand way is at very least circumstantially suspicious and proof enough that where there is smoke there is fire.

#14 2018-05-17 07:09:02

Caligos
Player
Android Chrome 66.0

Arkos is one of those who suspected me from cheating just because I randomly hitted him by artillery without no target on him. Also Hydra was curious yesterday how many times I killed him in a row. By that language I meant vulgarisms ofcourse. And many times the admins don't even care that someone is violating basic game rules if it is in advantage od their own team. I don't even speak about that players don't care on purpose about the team balance.

#15 2018-05-17 11:28:49

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 66.0

Pixelshooting is also not allowed Dude and you hit that day the priest twice with the first hit from the Defgun, each time just short after it respawned.

And i just asked how you could know or if someone gave you target. (But even with target, it's not ppossible to hit twice 100%).

Last edited by Arkos (2018-05-17 11:30:04)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#16 2018-05-17 11:42:52

DirtyDiana
Old goat
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 66.0

I often use a "nick" to be able to spot those who cheats,without revealing i am admin.
Some players think they can act how they like when admins are not online,i have discovered that
some player do as they like when admins are not online.And the instant reply if i take actions is;
why are u hiding.Well it answers it self that question.And same goes for newcomers or regulars,even clanplayers .

Rgr
DirtyDiana aka.............

#17 2018-05-17 18:48:06

Caligos
Player
Windows 10 Vivaldi 1.96

Arkos wrote:

Pixelshooting is also not allowed Dude and you hit that day the priest twice with the first hit from the Defgun, each time just short after it respawned.

And i just asked how you could know or if someone gave you target. (But even with target, it's not ppossible to hit twice 100%).

I had a target on priest (more precisely on whole coast where the priest was too obviously) but I thought I killed you somewhere in the water randomly. Saying it is not possible to hit something twice is all false, I just don't need to move the cursor to hit the same spot or I can just copy the movement of the enemy target, it is so simple. Maybe you just don't know how to use the artillery. You are just another example of an admin who really hates to be killed by random smart or lucky people. There is no problem to hit exatly something when there is target on it. Also that time before I hitted successfuly the priest I had many fail shoots close to him, because I was looking for right setup to hit him, so where is your point. Learn physics and 3D world then maybe you would kill something on the first shot too even if it is in distance.

Last edited by Caligos (2018-05-17 19:10:36)

#18 2018-05-17 19:58:57

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 66.0

And this was the reason i asked... and please stop beeing such arrogant, ...  physics and 3D world.

Last edited by Arkos (2018-05-17 20:00:58)

#19 2018-05-18 15:26:20

Netherlands
Ubuntu Firefox 57.0

I always have problems with playing art... i remember after a few years (before i joined a bf clan) me and a buddy of mine we try it A LOT on the wake map. We really REALLY put quite a few hours in getting to learn to play it....

We sat together... he as a sniper fan so he try to spot the destroyer... and i running from one art to the other but i NEVER succeeded in sinking an AXIS destroyer. Except ones at spawn that didnt move yet.. those are easy! big_smile

Also at some point i learned how to pixel shoot from the airfield base to the two outskirts... i soon considered it not fun and annoying. So i stopped doing it... later it became a "thing" and a "rule"... this was before we even had the superman bug and i was a newb.. so please not hate or ban me for it!

Every now and then i try playing art... but i totally suck at it. Only at the Omaha Beach and the Iwo Jima map i can get a few kills with it (without, DUH, pixel shooting).

Last edited by iCQ (2018-05-18 15:27:39)

#20 2018-05-18 16:08:18

Netherlands
Ubuntu Firefox 57.0

//ON-TOPIC

Sepp wrote:

Can the members please have a vote on whether or not Admins should have to appear in game under the name to which their Admin rights were given.

I do not vote Sepp sorry bud... im not sure why. I should vote YES because it makes the admin process more transparant and efficient (when it comes to bans/kicks that are not legit or just plain personal admin trolling, those things DO happen).

BUT at the same time i should vote NO.. for several reasons. For example... i been admin/moderator in many games, servers etc. i know sometimes you are just tired. You dont want the whole world to wake up from your presence. You still want to spectate or even play the game or the service. So you go online with a shadow account... then u run into a cheater or bad behaviour player/user... u will take action because its your responsibility/job.

Anyhow i wish i could know what evil soul is abusing his/her power but at the same time i know there is probably NOTHING we could do about it even if we had proof. I do not know the big boss around here... he might simply not care.

Most people know: the rotten world we live in is filled with status quo lovers, power abusing greedy farts, jealous monkeys and "families" who simply enjoy to single out "the weak" and repeatedly kick their heads whilst they already out cold on the street. HATE crimes...

Oh well... those are the same people who are most dissatisfied with themself. You can single them out on the streets easily... they have no smile, no real friends, and somehow a ugly face even tho they hang their necks full with gold or whatever crap they can parasite from the weak.

Getting respect is not easy... every soul has to work hard for it and it pays no gold. But even a little child will feel in a second: THATS A RESPECTWORTHY BEING.

Now me with my Reputation: 41 and over 300 posts is just a nonsense crap talker... so dont take it from me. Gang rape you'd be ultra cool! CHEERS and HAVE A NICE DAY.

(i misbehave a lot... geeezzzz SORRY hmm )

Last edited by iCQ (2018-05-18 16:13:13)

Board footer