#1 2018-04-26 17:30:21

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 65.0

Ban

Only question is how did I go from warn kick to 3 days when other people get auto booted for tk before some admin like nameless types "!warntk so and so" after they're minus score booted

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2018-04-26 17:32:55

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 65.0

Re: Ban

sit "fquin moron"

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#3 2018-04-27 06:10:41

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 59.0

I wasn't involved in this.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#4 2018-04-27 20:41:31

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 65.0

What I mean is how long? should be your first reply automatically really

Yah gameless, exactly my point, you're never involved, your idea of enforcement and admining is giving kick warnings to tk trolls already booted from server at -6 while people make severe complaints about them as witnesses
I found it to be a double standard from giving 3 day fuqing bans for some cussing
unreasonable bs

#5 2018-04-27 23:04:51

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 65.0

Zatoichi wrote:

What I mean is how long? should be your first reply automatically really

Yah gameless, exactly my point, you're never involved, your idea of enforcement and admining is giving kick warnings to tk trolls already booted from server at -6 while people make severe complaints about them as witnesses
I found it to be a double standard from giving 3 day fuqing bans for some cussing
unreasonable bs

whatever you mean, og write, or think, or feel - no one doesn't care. From now on it will be like on AX - what ever you type  - kick/ban. Wanna talk?  - talk to your grandma ... just sit for now.

Last edited by e.S (2018-04-27 23:05:17)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#6 2018-04-28 16:02:37

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

merlin .... why do you delib teamkill me and shoot the b17 down to 1 % when i get it before you ?

#7 2018-04-28 17:14:02

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 59.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

merlin .... why do you delib teamkill me and shoot the b17 down to 1 % when i get it before you ?

Because his a moron!

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#8 2018-04-28 21:05:21

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 65.0

Still have not specified the ban period length and as for trying to put a muzzle on me

Image BBCode test

#9 2018-04-29 02:32:30

razor
Player
Estonia
Windows 10 Chrome 66.0

Zatoichi wrote:

Only question is how did I go from warn kick to 3 days when other people get auto booted for tk before some admin like nameless types "!warntk so and so" after they're minus score booted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y__qj-wjLe4

#10 2018-04-29 21:33:39

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 65.0

Buncha cocksuckers

Also Razor in the end it was Batman who was right in the end because said Liam Neeson never learned to mind his surroundings, so, you're just saying i'm Batman and I win in the end and was right, also I used a prequel meme, you better get that shit right next time and reply with something appropriate and dank

E.s you're an unreasonable jerk, and that's me saying that

Hydra why don't you tell another fib about me and how I get my net, call me a thief when I am not
encourage shameless to keep abusing admin to post distraction and harassment messages
even though, its wrong

Last edited by Zatoichi (2018-04-29 21:39:36)

#11 2018-04-29 21:45:17

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 59.0

Zatoichi wrote:

Buncha cocksuckers

Also Razor in the end it was Batman who was right in the end because said Liam Neeson never learned to mind his surroundings, so, you're just saying i'm Batman and I win in the end and was right, also I used a prequel meme, you better get that shit right next time and reply with something appropriate and dank

E.s you're an unreasonable jerk, and that's me saying that

Hydra why don't you tell another fib about me and how I get my net, call me a thief when I am not
encourage shameless to keep abusing admin to post distraction and harassment messages
even though, its wrong

kd3isV8.jpg

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#12 2018-05-01 16:35:10

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 59.0

Merlin is a thinker, deep theoretical and original. At least he thinks so. He's going to sit and discuss politics but it would be much better for him to find a job and spend his productive time there, earning on his own WiFi.

#13 2018-05-02 16:54:37

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 66.0

Suck mine, you lying filth fuqbag

#14 2018-05-04 19:45:46

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

Simple forum rules '' Don't insult other users, you can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written purely to offend will be removed ''

e.s.

You are the ”Moron”. Why do you have to abuse Merlin? Just answer his question. Power tripping as usual I see.

Hydra,

Just like clockwork, you jump in to help your fellow power tripping admin with your trolling and prove you are a “Moron” too.

Merlin,

You bring out the “moron” in the feeble minded.

@All

My point made again. Hydra and e.s. both morons habitually abuse players.

#15 2018-05-04 20:09:27

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Android Chrome 66.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Simple forum rules '' Don't insult other users, you can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written purely to offend will be removed ''

e.s.

You are the ”Moron”. Why do you have to abuse Merlin? Just answer his question. Power tripping as usual I see.

Hydra,

Just like clockwork, you jump in to help your fellow power tripping admin with your trolling and prove you are a “Moron” too.

Merlin,

@All

Good to know that shemale Janet aka Conchita Wurst is still alive... but since it's a retarded specie it doesn't  even know what is the point here. So I recommend to just stfu..... Wouldn't suggest to blow me (but I guess I would throw out on it's ugly face), so at least shemale can go and shave it's hairy buttface. It will bring more benefit  to Simple community then it's stupid meanings and points written out from shit hole it's dwelling in.

Btw, retarded  shemale, don't forget to put as well all negative reputation on all my posts, like you did to Gio's. We  all laugh at that knowing that retarded specie as you spent all it's mental deceased handicapped time doing that.

To solve some of your shemale problems I will recommend this   --> http://www.veet.co.uk/products/creams/c … val-cream/
Good luck with that ...

Last edited by e.S (2018-05-06 01:40:00)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#16 2018-05-04 20:32:27

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 66.0

Conchita wurst :DDD

#17 2018-05-04 21:08:42

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 59.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

e.s.

Hydra,

Merlin,

@All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAlTOfl9F2w

#18 2018-05-05 02:58:10

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 1.96

Zatoichi wrote:

Maj.. please man... calm down... i wasn't there... i dont know... just please calm down.. i want to see you back someday!

#19 2018-05-05 10:35:06

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 66.0

So you're falling for their game too eh? They say I live with my mother when I have two white parents, and the owner of this place, where I live, IS BLACK, they also say I steal the neighbors wifi, I DO FQUING NOT, I PAY THE LANDLADY, DUH
SHE PAYS A PROVIDER, LEGIT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, THESE COCKBAGS BERATE ME IN GAME NON STOP WITH THIS SHIT, AND THEN DUMBASSHOLE HERRING BREATH ES HERE SHOWS UP, THINKS HE'S SOME RIGHTEOUS COP ON QUICK DRAW, WHEN I HAD BEEN TARGETED ALL FUQING MORINING, AND THE VERY PEOPLE DOING IT WERE MAKING SHIT UP ABOUT ME, AND NEVER GOT KICKED WHEN HARASSING, THE FUQ BAGS GODDAMNED SNITCHED ON A MAP WHERE I WAS AS LAST PLAYER GOING FOR A FLAG, REPORTED MY LETTER AND SQUARE NUMBER, TWICE, THEY GET KICKED FOR IT, THEN WANNA ARGUE WITH FRANK AS ADMIN ABOUT IT, THEN YOU GOOF BALLS REVEAL YOUR LITTLE TROLLING PLAN, KICK HIM, THEN AFTER HAVING LIKELY SUMMONED EL SHIT FOR THIS VERY REASON, TO TARGET ME AGAIN, FUQ THAT, FUQ THIS, AND FUQ HIM, HE'S A POWER TRIPPING, SHOOT FIRST AND DON'T EVEN ASK QUESTIONS LATER AT ALL MONSTER, THE MOST DOWNVOTED AND PRO POLLED FOR REMOVAL OF ADMIN OUT ALL THE OTHERS
THESE CRAPOLA FESTS RECENTLY ARE A FACET OF THAT
ENOUGH, TAKE THE BAN OFF NOW, YOU WERE WRONG, THEY WERE WRONG, I'M NOT FALLING FOR YOUR FUQIN LIES U FILTH, PEOPLE CAN SHOOT ME, BUT IF I DEFEND MYSELF, IM TKING, THEN GET TKED, NO KICK, BY CLEAR CUT TROLLS
STOP THE ADMIN HORSESHIT MESSAGES TRYING TO DISTRACT ME IN GAME, STOP THE LIES
STOP THE FALSE STATEMENTS
I'M SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN!??!
FUQ EACH AND EVERY GODDAMNED LAST ONE OF YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

Last edited by Zatoichi (2018-05-05 10:36:03)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#20 2018-05-05 10:58:09

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 1.96

zatoichi_xl_03-film-b-300x225.jpg

BUDDY... i am NOT falling for their game... as a friend and as a fellow bf1942 player we played together FOR MANY YEARS i urge you... for your own sake (heart)... be COOL about this... dont be so angry.

Wait yes, i would be pissed to if i got a ban... im sorry man... now i feel bad as i feel as if i attack you... as i make you upset...

DEAR FRIEND.. calm down please (i bed you)... just calm down.. u not have to CAPS here...

(i so much hate it when they start to talk YOUR MAMA and YOUR PAPA jokes (harassment it indeed is))

I vouch for you... but i have absolutely NO power or anything here... admins can ban me any second as well... i dont want to fight.

I told you i WANT PEACE and FUN... come onnnnnn BUDDYYYYYY... MERLIN... COME ON BUDDY CALM DOWN PLEASE

Short-peace-status-For-Whatsapp-Facebook-2.jpg

Last edited by iCQ (2018-05-05 11:01:48)

#21 2018-05-05 11:07:16

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 59.0

Zatoichi wrote:

So you're falling for their game too eh? They say I live with my mother when I have two white parents, and the owner of this place, where I live, IS BLACK, they also say I steal the neighbors wifi, I DO FQUING NOT, I PAY THE LANDLADY, DUH
SHE PAYS A PROVIDER, LEGIT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, THESE COCKBAGS BERATE ME IN GAME NON STOP WITH THIS SHIT, AND THEN DUMBASSHOLE HERRING BREATH ES HERE SHOWS UP, THINKS HE'S SOME RIGHTEOUS COP ON QUICK DRAW, WHEN I HAD BEEN TARGETED ALL FUQING MORINING, AND THE VERY PEOPLE DOING IT WERE MAKING SHIT UP ABOUT ME, AND NEVER GOT KICKED WHEN HARASSING, THE FUQ BAGS GODDAMNED SNITCHED ON A MAP WHERE I WAS AS LAST PLAYER GOING FOR A FLAG, REPORTED MY LETTER AND SQUARE NUMBER, TWICE, THEY GET KICKED FOR IT, THEN WANNA ARGUE WITH FRANK AS ADMIN ABOUT IT, THEN YOU GOOF BALLS REVEAL YOUR LITTLE TROLLING PLAN, KICK HIM, THEN AFTER HAVING LIKELY SUMMONED EL SHIT FOR THIS VERY REASON, TO TARGET ME AGAIN, FUQ THAT, FUQ THIS, AND FUQ HIM, HE'S A POWER TRIPPING, SHOOT FIRST AND DON'T EVEN ASK QUESTIONS LATER AT ALL MONSTER, THE MOST DOWNVOTED AND PRO POLLED FOR REMOVAL OF ADMIN OUT ALL THE OTHERS
ENOUGH, TAKE THE BAN OFF NOW, YOU WERE WRONG, THEY WERE WRONG, I'M NOT FALLING FOR YOUR FUQIN LIES U FILTH, PEOPLE CAN SHOOT ME, BUT IF I DEFEND MYSELF, IM TKING, THEN GET TKED, NO KICK, BY CLEAR CUT TROLLS

zfEMwm5.jpg

#22 2018-05-05 11:09:47

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 1.96

Hydra, i think its not fake.. he is really upset... not funny man.

(i hope you not going to put me on your black list also now, as you know as admin here i been close to be banned too... i broke plenty of rules)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkhfL0pnMPQ

I dedicate this song to you dear friend Maj.Merlin and too you, sir, Hydra{SRB}.

May peace soon return into SiMPLE, dont forget... power games are only played by potential loosers.

Last edited by iCQ (2018-05-05 11:15:58)

#23 2018-05-05 12:29:13

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Android Chrome 66.0

Like I care if he is upset. Majority of admins would be happy to see him banned. But he is cheap marketing for the server so they let him play.

Last edited by Hydra{SRB} (2018-05-05 15:08:12)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#24 2018-05-05 14:38:50

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 59.0

Merlin is unbanned. Merlin, please, pay for your own wifi in case your neightbour wasn't to join the server too.

#25 2018-05-05 14:42:10

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 1.96

Thanks guys... Merlin... please be smart and come smile and play SIMPLE. No matter what admins do... they are humans... let it be...

Tuia has hand picked every single admin here... they earned it, im sure!

Last edited by iCQ (2018-05-05 14:54:20)

#26 2018-05-05 15:28:45

razor
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 63.0

Zatoichi wrote:

this is why nobody listens to you nobody wants to read that

Last edited by razor (2018-05-05 15:29:03)

#27 2018-05-05 16:19:56

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 45.1

Zatoichi wrote:

Try to occasionally use one of these:

period_mark_a_large_image_of_a_period_terhkf_clipart.png

#28 2018-05-05 21:03:41

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 66.0

Sunshine wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:

https://image.ibb.co/m1SvjS/period_mark … lipart.png

I think he did and got stuck in it !!!  smile Are you a real Canadian ?? We  always say sorry  and wont repeat the mistake Merlin !!  smile

Last edited by Dakota (2018-05-05 21:33:40)

#29 2018-05-06 00:44:58

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows Phone Microsoft Edge 15.15254

Merlin, just don't steal wifi from your neighbours, okay?

#30 2018-05-06 07:45:51

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 59.0

Sunshine wrote:

https://image.ibb.co/m1SvjS/period_mark … lipart.png

meh, it didn´t help much.
-